Joey Finds a New App Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Miss Roxanne," Joey said to her quietly. "Did you really do it for over an hour?"

She shook her head from her current musings and looked to Joey. "What? Oh. YES! He really gave it to me, Joey," she replied. "I'm sorry, I was just lost in my thoughts. I'm sorry I was crude, but yes he really worked at it for a while."

"Does my teacher feel naughty right now?" Joey asked smiling.

"You have no idea. Come with me!" she replied standing and pulling his hand.

When they got to the hallway, she leaned into Joey and said, "I know a spot in the school where we can play. Oh my gosh! I need you right now, Joey! Did you like my video?"

"Uh, yah!" Joey replied. "Are you kidding? You were so hot being naughty like that! Who was the other man with your date?"

"That was Dan's friend from the team. He just graduated last year with his master's degree and he played on the basketball team for four years," she answered as they walked. "Dan and his friend, Jared invited me to their practice tonight too. Obviously, I had a lot of fun with them last night so, we'll see about tonight."

"Wow, Miss Roxanne. That's so naughty," Joey teased as they walked. "Hey, where are we going?"

"We're going to the band practice room. They are only in there during the fall. The rest of the year it sits empty," she said matter-of-factually. "Mrs. Tyler gave me the combo to use the room."

As they approached the door at the end of a long hallway on the 2nd floor, Miss Roxanne bent over to work the combo to open the door. Joey came up behind her as she unlocked it and reached for waist, pulling her up against him. "Miss Roxanne, you are turning me on so much right now," he said in her ear.

"Joey, I'm turning myself on. I can't stop thinking about you. And Dan and Jared. his other teammates, Malcolm and his teammates," she said as she opened the door pulled Joey inside. "Joey. I'm kind of scared at how much I think about it. I hope I can control myself at this point."

As she talked, they entered the room after locking the door. She pulled Joey to a large bench near the wall and immediately sat down opening her legs. Her relatively short skirt slid up her thighs and Joey could clearly see she was without panties and dripping wet. "Joey! I'm desperate! Please take care of me," Miss Roxanne asked Joey while twitching and squirming on the bench.

Joey dropped to his knees in front of her and crawled forward to begin servicing her pussy. Licking as he had been taught, he enjoyed the reaction it evoked. He slid his tongue up the sides of her pussy, then down the middle spending a long time on her clit. He placed both hands on each side of the lips of her pussy, pinching and pulling them as he licked inside her. He could taste the flavor of her at once, which was different than the others he had tasted. He liked it very much. He slurped her juices into his mouth as he couldn't get enough of her. The strongest flavor came from deep inside her and he used his elongated tongue to scoop it out. He pushed and scooped, all the while playing with her lips and clit. She grabbed his head and pulled it into her pussy, saturating his mouth and lips with her fluids. He savored her taste and continued to please her until she mounted him while coercing him to the floor.

"Oh, Fuck! Joey, suck my pussy! Do it!" she yelled. Her orgasm happened quickly as she must have been needing it for a long time. She writhed on Joey's face only barely able to stay upright on her knees as she orgasmed. Joey was holding her ass while she rode his face, and he could feel her entire body twitching as she orgasmed. "OH, Joey! Don't stop, don't stop. Please don't stop," she called as she rode out her orgasm.

After a minute, she released Joey's head and he got up and sat next to her as she caught her breath. "Feeling better?" Joey asked her while taking in the sight of his sexy teacher for the first time today. She wore a black leather skirt, now bunched up at her waist, with a nearly sheer white blouse and skimpy and low-cut white camisole beneath. She opened her eyes with a start and turned her head to Joey quickly before standing in front of him and undoing his pants.

"Nowhere near better, Joey! I need to be fucked right now," she breathed while she worked his shorts down. I barely slept after Dan and Jared fucked me half the night. I felt amazing to have two cocks in me at the same time, Joey. I need more!" she said as she mounted Joey's now rock-solid cock.

"Do you need it right now, Miss Roxanne? I can text Kevin to come meet us right now," Joey offered.

She looked longingly at Joey, "Yes, Joey. Tell him to get here now," she begged as she started working his cock into her pussy. Joey used his feet and hands to pull his shorts close and reached down to retrieve his phone. He quickly reached for his phone and texted Kevin.

Joey to Kevin: 'Dude. Miss Roxanne needs our help together. We're in band room on 2nd floor. Need you here now. Bring Kelly if you can. Nobody else and keep it quiet, but fast! Texting combo now'

He set his phone down as her soaking wet pussy slammed into his body. Her pussy engulfed his whole dick without hesitation, despite the recent growth. "Joey, your cock is exactly what I needed. Give it to me!" she begged while she rode Joey hard. She pulled off her blouse and continued fucking Joey, taking his whole dick inside her with each stroke. The bench could not contain the intensity of her movements and Joey had to pick her up. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and lifted herself up on and down on his shaft. She was nearly ready to cum again, when Joey heard the door open, and Kevin and Kelly walked in with eyes wide open in amazement.

Joey nodded them both over and they quickly acted, removing their shorts and panties respectively. Joey squatted down on the floor carefully, then laid down with her on top of him, giving Kevin and Kelly access to her body. Kelly knelt to the side of them and pulled her nice sized dick from under her skirt and put it right up to Miss Roxanne's face. She hadn't heard them come in and was surprised by the sudden appearance of a large, hard dick in front of her. Despite the surprise, she took it in her mouth right away and started sucking. Joey was now getting a close-up view of his teacher swallowing a dick and it was hot. He then felt Kevin start to rub his dick against her pussy and his wet cock as she continued riding Joey. She reached back, lifted her pussy off Joey's cock for a second and pulled Kevin into her. Kevin was equal in size to Joey now and his cock slipped easily into her gaping pussy. She moaned as he filled her back up. She then reached below her and lined Joey's dick up with pussy and pressed the head into her aching and dripping cunt. This whole maneuver didn't stop her from sinking her throat right onto Kelly's large pole. She now worked to stretch her pussy to accommodate the unbelievable size of both of their dicks together. Joey watched as she seemed possessed with inhuman need. She was moaning loudly now as she spit-roasted herself on the dicks surrounding her.

With her pussy being so tight, Joey wasn't going to last long but he wanted to try to hold out until she had her orgasm. As she worked both of their dicks into her pussy further, Kevin grabbed her hips and helped push his dick deeper. She screamed a stifled scream around Kelly's dick but didn't stop. Kevin hesitated slightly and started to pull out, but she reached back and beckoned him to continue, which he did carefully. Joey and Kevin's cock nearly bottomed out when she yelled, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she shuddered in orgasm. Her orgasm shook her whole body and Joey watched as she seemed to disengage with reality. Her mouth and pussy full of dick seemed to bring out an animal need in her Joey could not have predicted. As she shook through her orgasm, her contracting pussy brought Joey over the edge, and he started filling her pussy with cum. Kevin didn't wait either and started fucking her hard as she continued her orgasm. Within a couple strokes Kevin began filling her pussy as well. The three of them yelped in orgasm, leaving Kelly aghast with the realization she was the last one. She pulled her large cock from Miss Roxanne's gullet and started stroking feverishly. As their orgasms subsided slightly, Miss Roxanne watched as Kelly stroked her cock quickly. She opened her mouth and held out her tongue awaiting her prize with a lustful, smiling stare up at Kelly. She reached and gently massaged Kelly's heavy balls as Joey watched. He could almost make out the appearance of a swollen shaft pumping cum out as she began to fill Miss Roxanne's mouth. Kelly started cursing and yelling as she shot her load all over Miss Roxanne's face and mouth. Even as her cum dripped down on Joey he couldn't take his eyes away from his sex-fiend teacher looking hotter than ever, covered in cum.

As they all caught their breath, Miss Roxanne reached over to the bench and grabbed for her purse where she pulled out the sizable dildo she had bought. As she slid the softening cocks from her pussy, she readied the dildo for insertion and with a seemingly practiced move, she lodged the dildo into her gaping pussy as the boys slid out of her. Once she fully inserted the dildo, she leaned down and licked up the cum that had dripped on Joey then started scooping it from her face to her mouth. Then, with what should have been surprising to everyone, Kelly got down and proceeded to lick the cum and pussy fluid mixture from Kevin's dick, followed by Joey's dick. Miss Roxanne had pulled herself to an upright kneeling position and watched the exhibition of lust, incest and hunger before her. She continued licking her fingers as Kelly cleaned the two now soft dicks and then moved to Miss Roxanne's thighs. She yelped yelped quietly but welcomed her efforts.

As they caught their breaths and dressed themselves, Miss Roxanne said to them, "I wasn't planning on losing control of myself this week, but I have no regrets. Are you guys OK with everything that happened here?"

They all nodded in agreement. "Miss Roxanne, I'm pretty sure everyone in this school, boy, girl or trans would be OK with what happened just now," Kevin offered.

"Well, let's certainly hope so. I have no idea how else I'm supposed satisfy this insane need," she smiled back while shaking her head.

They cleaned themself up as best as possible and left to get to their next classes. Miss Roxanne pulled Joey in for an embrace as the siblings left the room. "Joey. I am serious about being a little scared. I feel like something demonic is taking control of me and will wreak havoc in my life," she said quietly but sincerely.

Joey held her face and kissed her softly. "I'll be here with you to help every moment you need me, OK? It's going to be OK, I'm sure."

She hugged and held him for several minutes until the bell rang and interrupted the gentle moment. "I love you, Miss Roxanne. I will be here as much as you need me, I promise. We'll navigate this together," Joey said while touching her face. They separated smiling and left the room.

12