Joey Finds a New App Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Joey, I'm cumming!" she said to him while watching his eyes intently. He felt her ass spasm as she began to orgasm. He reached his hands around her large ass and felt it jiggle while she orgasmed. Joey looked down and was convinced she had fucked someone else today as thick white fluid dripped and poured down the base of his shaft. She collapsed against him, exhausted from the orgasm.

Joey saw Principal Jones now get up and come over to help Mrs. Tyler off Joey's dick. She sat her in the chair in front of Adam where she had previously been and with little effort opened her fat legs to present her messy pussy for Adam to clean. He immediately set to work licking and cleaning Mrs. Tyler, while Principal Jones returned to Joey and with a devilish, dominating smile, said "My turn, Stud." She got in the same position as Mrs. Tyler had previously been and lifted his messy dick up, taking a minute to scoop up her friends cream and bring it to her mouth for a taste. "Mm. Somebody has been a busy girl. Was this your doing, Joey?" she inquired as she cleaned her fingers.

"No, Principal Jones. I was busy today at lunch," Joey answered defensively.

"Well, apparently so was she. You can call me Penny, Joey when we're not in school. Your brother on the other hand will be calling me Mistress Jones now that he's mine," she said as she lined up Joey's cock to her pussy. "Now let's take this for a spin."

She pushed her wet pussy over the head of Joey's cock, immediately shivering and breathing short, shallow breaths. "This is going to take some work," she said she positioned her hands on the back of the couch and started slowly pushing his cock into her, moving in circles and short strokes while keeping the head of his cock lodged inside her. "Oh my, Joey. Us four are going to be having some fun this school year. YES!" She continued working Joey inside her hungry pussy, now about halfway down his huge pole. Joey heard the badge access and Mary quickly entered being sure to not open the door all the way. She directly walked over, putting her tray down and knelt behind Principal Jones.

"OH MY GOD, Penny!" she exclaimed as Joey felt Mary's hand wrap around the base of his cock and her other hand lift his balls. "How are you fitting this thing inside you, Penny?!"

"It's taking a lot of work. Can you help?" Principal Jones said as she looked back at her friend. Joey felt Mary's mouth wrap around the underside of his shaft and with her tongue extended, began to lick her way up to Principal Jones pussy and back down. She continued to do this spending as much time licking her pussy as she was licking Joey's shaft. Principal Jones continued to push more of his cock into her but appeared to bottom out about two thirds down. She continued to ride Joey increasing her aggression and speed all the while. She appeared to be pounding her pussy down on Joey's cock to get more in, although her unaltered anatomy did not allow it. Meanwhile Mary continued to lick and suck them both as Principal Jones' slammed down against her as she slurped up the fluids of her friend's pussy. She rode Joey hard for several minutes increasing her audible cries and pace all along. "OH SHIT, Joey! You're gonna make me cum already!" she screamed while fucking him. Within seconds, she started shaking all over and seemed to be in a near-seizure like state as she orgasmed on Joey's cock. She mumbled and gurgled unintelligible words as she came while Joey sat in amazement as his principal rode him to orgasm. Her pussy was clasping his cock as she came on top of him and despite the heightened sexual circumstances, Joey was able to hold back his orgasm so he could enjoy watching his principal in the throes of her own orgasm.

As she slowed from her own orgasm, she rested briefly on Joey's shoulder and breathlessly said, "I'm going to need more of this, young man. We can talk about it at school." Joey worried a bit about what that meant but figured getting to fuck his principal wasn't all that bad so he dismissed it shortly.

A minute or two later, Joey felt Principal Jones being helped off him, then saw Mary helping her on the couch next to Joey. She then stood and reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, then off and worked her way in where Principal Jones was previously straddling Joey. She reached down and lifted his now well saturated dick and lined it up with her pussy before pushing herself onto him. She was watching Joey, smiling and occasionally rolling her eyes in pleasure as he entered her.

"I don't even know your name, young man but your cock is irresistible," she said to Joey as she started stroking him. "My husband is going to work hard to feel my pussy after you're done with it. Mmm," she continued.

Joey just sat in amazement as he was fucked by Mary, who was happy to do all the work involved if bringing them both to orgasm. "Oh, yes! I'm gonna make you fill my pussy, boy. Come on, fill my married cunt with your cum. Give my husband something to eat tonight!" she continued to encourage him.

Her sex talk was pushing Joey to the point of no return as he watched the young wife ride him. She was determined it seemed to make him cum before her as she worked his cock with longer and longer strokes. "You are certainly a big boy, and you might just make me cum first, but you better fill me up!" she said watching Joey. She worked his cock to a similar depth as Principal Jones had earlier and fucked him with urgent need. She slammed her pussy down hard on his dick, bottoming out each time.

As they fucked, Principal Jones leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Joey. Her husband is a closet faggot and needs your cum in her pussy. Give it to her."

This pushed Joey over the edge, and he grabbed her hips lifting his own to meet her as close as possible as he began pumping his load into her. His cock pulsed with thick loads of cum over and over as he lunged into her. She watched him cum over the next minute, squeezing and clenching her pussy muscles to obtain all the semen she could from Joey.

"Oooo, that's perfect, Lover. Give it all to me. My husband will have so much to eat tonight," she said while smiling down at Joey.

She steadied herself on Joey's cock for a minute and then reached back behind her to the tray she brought in and grabbed an empty shot glass. When she turned back, she skillfully pulled Joey's cock from her pussy and quickly inserted the shot glass to replace it. Joey watched as the glass quickly filled before she pushed it up into her pussy.

"That should hold things for a minute until I get my plug. Thanks, Lover, from me and my husband." she said while standing and putting her panties back on, smiling at Joey the whole time.

Once composed she retrieved her tray, minus the shot glass and returned to the bar area. Joey looked over at Adam who was now licking Principal Jones again as both women appeared exhausted after their fucking. Adam noticed the exiting waitress and then moved over to Joey where he proceeded to lick his cock clean. He licked and slurped the mess of cum and cream from his cock, moaning and sighing as he swallowed the thick cream from Joey's cock and balls.

Lazily, Principal Jones reached down and caressed Adam's hair while he sucked Joey's cock clean. Smiling at him adoringly she said, "You're such a good clean-up boy, Adam. I'm going to keep you very busy." As the four of them composed themselves and redressed she continued, "Well it's time for my friend and I for some alone time. I've missed her and we have a lot of time to make up for," she said as she helped Mrs. Tyler up while groping her curves. "You two run along and we'll see you soon. Thanks for spicing up our night." Joey and Adam kissed the ladies, waving bye and headed out for home.

12