Joey Finds a New App Ch. 38

Story Info
Joey has a wild inservice day at school.
5.5k words
4.71
12k
16

Part 38 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
559 Followers

Chapter 38

Joey killed time in Miss Roxanne's class doing homework and thinking about the week's events. About an hour into this he heard a light knock at the door to the classroom. He looked up and was surprised to see Billy, but even more surprising was what he was wearing. He was wearing a tight-fitting, grey crop top with mid length sleeves, short black, pleated skirt, and black thigh-high leggings, along with a pair of gray flats. He was wearing a choker and had his hair teased in a very feminine way and to top it all off he was wearing makeup and nail polish. Joey could see his small waist and wide hips leading to his fat thighs. Billy walked over and stood next to Joey giving him a perfect profile view of his fat-round ass as well.

"I didn't know you were coming in today?" Billy said in a timid girly voice.

"Yeah, I'm helping Miss Roxanne after their meeting," Joey said. "Billy, you look hot! Where did you learn to do all that with your hair and makeup?"

"Uh. My sister insisted on it after I talked to her about things," Billy started. "I told her about some of the things that happened this week and told her I was helping the coach today. I had to tell her some things because Coach insisted, I wear some of her clothes," he said kind of dejected. "Anyhow, now she's all obsessed about dressing me up like this all the time."

"Sisters can be that way sometimes. Mine still calls me dork all the time," Joey replied. "But seriously it looks good on you. What are you doing for Coach today?"

"I'm not sure actually. He said meet him at lunch time here today to make up for a missed class. Then he told me to dress appropriately," Billy said indicating the outfit he was wearing.

"Well, if it's anything like earlier this week I'm sure you'll have a wild time," Joey said imagining what lurid scenes would be happening in the gym office today. "You, OK?"

Billy smiled an almost shy feminine flirtatious look to Joey, jutting one of his hips out and wrapping his arms under his small chest. It almost looked as if he was pushing the small breast tissue up for Joey to see when he said, "This week has been wild. Did you like your treat before work yesterday?"

"Billy, you're really good at sucking dick. I'm not kidding," Joey replied. "I'm sure the coach is going to want some more action. "

"Do you?" Billy said raising his eyebrows.

"I'm never going to turn down a good blow job, Billy," Joey said.

"Do you think we have time before the staff meeting finishes?" Billy said excitedly.

"You're going to have to work hard, because I just blew a load an hour ago," Joey said spinning in his desk seat with his growing bulge facing Billy.

Billy enthusiastically dropped to his knees and set forth removing Joey's huge dick from his shorts. After opening his shorts all the way he reached in pulling Joey's cock by the base up and out of his shorts. Joey enjoyed looking down at the now feminized Billy eagerly pulling his dick out and sticking his wide hips and fat ass out behind him as if waiting for someone to come fuck him. Joey's dick escaped the shorts with the help of Billy who set forth licking and sucking the huge tool with needy whimpers. Joey reached down and caressed Billy's soft, styled hair while the feminized boy started sucking his cock.

"That's a good faggot. Get your fix. I know you've been thinking about cock since you dropped me off yesterday," Joey encouraged him. "I know you're hungry for my cum. Oh, yeah, you're so good at sucking cock, Billy. Keep it going," Joey said while Billy worked his throat down on Joey's dick.

He watched Billy get his huge tool into his throat and his eyes fluttered open and rolled back as if he was orgasming from sucking Joey's dick. In short order, Joey's cock was rock hard and slobbery wet as Billy worked it in and out of his throat. Joey reached down and felt Billy's chest to tug his nipples. Feeling his small boobs under his bra he couldn't wait to give Billy larger tits like his dad and Steve. As Joey pinched and tweaked his swollen nipples, Billy whimpered in need. Joey pulled up the crop shirt and unclasped the bra, then returned to caressing his fat swollen nipples. He could feel little bumps on his enlarged puffy areolas, and it turned Joey on.

"Stop for a second, Babe. Let me see your sexy titties," Joey commanded.

Billy extracted Joey's hard, thick cock from his throat and knelt upright, pushing his small A-cup titties out for Joey. He directed Billy to stand and leaned in to start licking and sucking his girly tits. He stretched the areolas wider with both hands while licking, sucking and lightly nibbling on them. Billy moaned and held Joey's head to his tits. Joey did this for a few minutes more, taking turns on each breast before guiding Billy to straddle him in his desk chair. Joey continued sucking Billy's tits, now reaching back and sliding his hands under the skirt to feel his fat ass in a thong. He squeezed ass cheeks and then pulled the thong aside, now lining his sloppy wet cock up with Billy's ass.

"Oh, Joey. Yes! Fuck me, please. I need your cock in me," Billy begged.

Joey rubbed his wet cock up against Billy's ass a few times before encouraging him to sink down. His cock started impaling Billy's ass and he could feel it opening to allow him in. When Joey's large head entered his ass, Billy moaned loudly throwing his head back and titties out further. He continued sinking onto Joey's dick and looked down at him in desperate need.

"Is this what you need, little girl? You need my dick in your ass?" Joey teased.

"Yes, Daddy," Billy said surprising them both.

"Mm. I like you calling me, Daddy. Do wish I were your real Daddy fucking you up the ass right now, little girl?" Joey continued.

"Mm Hm," Billy whimpered nodding his head.

"Your Daddy is a big man. He might crush you if he fucks you too hard, little girl," Joey said questioningly.

"Oh! Right there! Keep rubbing right there!" Billy begged "Oh my gosh! I feel myself cumming. I haven't cum right for days! That feels so good! Don't stop, Daddy!"

Billy sank further and further onto Joey's dick, easily stretching to accommodate his size. When he finally reached bottom, he was seated in Joey's lap looking down with his desperate look on his face as he continued shivering and leaking in clear orgasm.

"You like Daddy's cock, don't you little girl?" Joey teased more.

"Yes. I've never felt this good, Daddy," he whispered in reply.

Then Billy started riding Joey in somewhat short strokes, slamming down in his lap each time. He continued watching Joey's eyes and then pressed his small tits into Joey's mouth again. His nipples were swollen and puffy with excitement as he rode Joey's huge dick. His whimpering got louder until he was outwardly yelping without a care of being discovered.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy!" Billy yelped with every stroke. "I haven't stopped cumming, Daddy. Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy!"

Joey lost it. The complete submission of his former high school bully in a feminized form was just too much to bear. Particularly with the incestual themes taking place. He felt his cock release and begin dumping cum into Billy. He pulsed and pulsed, filling his anal cavity with thick cum. Billy was still riding Joey through his orgasm excited to watch as he orgasmed inside his ass. As Joey's cock finished pumping, they leaned together in an embrace, with Joey's dick still lodged inside him and Billy still quivering in orgasm.

"Daddy. I'm still cumming. I can't stop," Billy whispered to Joey softly.

"Well, now you know how your new body wants you to orgasm," Joey suggested.

"Yes, Daddy," Billy said beginning to sob softly.

"Sometimes, little girls cry when they orgasm, Baby. Just let it out," Joey encouraged him. "My little baby needed to cum so bad."

"Thank you, Daddy," Billy said in a slight high-pitched cry.

"Thank you, Baby, for taking care of Daddy," Joey said softly to him.

Billy pulled himself off Joey's dick while holding it up, then sank to his knees and started licking and sucking it clean. Billy didn't hesitate; he licked and sucked the cum off Joey's dick and moaned the whole time doing it. As his cock softened a bit, he felt the need to urinate.

"Is Baby thirsty? Does she need something to drink?" Joey asked.

Billy nodded with Joey's dick in his mouth and whimpered in the same high pitch tone, "Mm Hm."

"OK. Open up, Baby. Now drink it all. Don't mess up your nice clothes," Joey said resting his fat cock head on Billy's tongue.

He released his torrent of piss and Billy jumped a bit but didn't remove his mouth. He watched wide-eyed as Joey began releasing his bladder in Billy's mouth. When it filled, Joey pinched his dick giving Billy a chance to swallow and reposition himself. He filled his mouth again, pinching to hold it again while Billy drank his piss.

"That's a good little girl, Billy. Drinking Daddy's piss for him," Joey teased.

He filled his mouth three more times before finally emptying his bladder and Billy licked his cock clean before standing and starting to compose himself. Joey noticed the pool of cum that must have dripped out on floor where Billy squatted in front of him and pointed down to it. Without any prompting, Billy dropped down and proceeded to lick the large pool of cum off the floor. When he finished cleaning, he stood again in front of Joey as if posing for approval.

"Come here, Baby," Joey invited him in for small hug. "You're a good little girl to your Daddy. Now run along and play with Coach. "

Billy stood smiling and offered a slight curtsy before turning and leaving the classroom.

Joey relaxed a little longer pondering again the week's developments and likely continuation of the sexually lewd behavior of his friends and family. He found himself becoming nearly obsessed with it at times recalling scenes and imagining others. He looked at his phone and text history from his brother when he first tried on girl's underwear and Steve's in pink lingerie. His sister's picture, and now the parade of pictures from Miss Roxanne. There was enough material in here for him to fap to for days. Ironically, he hadn't needed to masturbate all week since every time he turned around someone was clambering for his cock. Finally, he cleared his mind and finished his homework while waiting for Miss Roxanne. A short while later, she returned to the classroom and greeted him with sensuous kiss.

"Hi, Lover. Did you miss me?" she asked as she kissed him again.

"You know I did. You'd be proud of me finishing my homework though. Maybe we have time to watch a home movie this afternoon?" Joey suggested as he stood and gathered his things.

"Is someone eager to see a girl being naughty?" she said before kissing him deeply. He groaned while they kissed excited to see his teacher running a train.

They stood and packed their things and headed out to the lot together. "I'm right behind you," he said as he went to get in his dad's truck.

"I can't wait 'til you are," she flirted in return.

They drove to her house and Joey followed her inside where she led him directly to the bedroom. "Oh, are we going to have some fun, today!" she said leading him up the stairs.

They went to her bedroom where she removed the covers, then her clothes before undressing Joey. She plugged her phone in and sync'd it to the TV then started the movie. Joey laid in the bed, while she crawled between his legs, taking his cock directly into her mouth.

"You're going to miss the show," Joey said as he watched his teacher sucking on the head of his dick.

"First off, I've already watched, lived it and replayed it in my mind all day," she said before she returned to swallowing Joey's cock. She slowly and sensuously sucked on his dick as Joey sat back to watch the movie.

On the screen, Miss Roxanne appeared close to the camera apparently kissing the camera man. When she stepped away the camera caught a wide angle of the scene showing several men naked or in towels watching her. She went over to the bench and slowly started to undress handing her clothes to the camera man. When she was completely nude, she knelt in front of the camera man and started right away sucking his dick. The camera man looked to be Dan Short from what Joey remembered from the previous video. His cock was long, thick and dark as Miss Roxanne expertly handled taking it in her mouth. As she swallowed more of his dick and started deep throating him, the team offered cheers and commentary.

"Damn, Short! You gotta freak here, Man!" said one of the men.

"Holy shit! She's taking the whole damn thing!" said another.

The POV shot from the camera had a great hi-def view of her sucking on Dan's dick. It was weird to see it so close and on such a big screen. Joey was mesmerized by her on-screen skilled blowjob as she deep throated the larger-than-life dick. He always like watching porn, but was used to watching it on his laptop, not on a large screen TV. That coupled with the fact that his teacher was the star of the porn movie had him worked up pretty well.

On screen, several other cocks entered the shot as the basketball players came in to surround her. She reached out and grabbed a dick on each side of her and started stroking their already hard shafts. The other guy's cocks were bigger than average for the most part, but not as big as Dan's or Joey's. She continued showing her deep throat skills swallowing all of Dan's cock each time. She continued receiving comments and encouragement from her audience as she sucked eagerly on Dan's cock. Ten minutes into the blowjob he pulled her off and started stroking his cock in her face. He immediately started dumping his load on her lips and open mouth. He shot thick, white streams of cum into her mouth as she moaned loudly. As he orgasmed on her face, the camera shook slightly with each burst as he apparently enjoyed his release.

"Alright, Baby. Now you can take care of the boys for a while," Dan said to her.

She smiled scooped cum into her mouth, moaning and smiling as she turned around to face the team. Someone brought over a couple folded towels and placed them under her knees as she reached out to two of the men with their dicks in her face. Dan stepped back and started focusing on getting different angles of her stroking and sucking the dicks of the team. He was a skilled camera man and took shots from above and underneath her as well as wider shots to capture how many men she was expected to service. She was taking turns sucking different dicks, swallowing all of them despite the size of shape. Her throat alterations made swallowing dicks easy and fluid, particularly for cocks that are not as big as she had been swallowing all week. She made quick work of two men as they filled her mouth with cum before one guy laid on the bench and pulled her on top of him. She straddled him and lowered herself on his dick as he held it up for her. She moaned loudly as she sank down on his dick. Taking his entire shaft inside her in one stroke indicated she must be soaking wet and horny.

She leaned down with her arms straight out on his chest and quickly slammed her pussy down on his cock several times before succumbing to an orgasm. She yelled and shook as Dan brought the camera in for a close-up of her pussy quivering on the man's dick. He was so close you could make out her soaking wet lips seeming to squeeze the man's dick. Dan circled around and brought the camera close to her face as she was still yelling through her orgasm. When her orgasm slowed, she slowly started rocking her hips in a low grinding move. Another man came up behind her and straddled the bench and started entering her as well. Dan brought the camera up to see that she was be double-dicked in her pussy and Joey could see that her lips were stretched now causing her to yell even louder. Dan panned back around to get a full side shot of her getting fucked or rather her fucking. She was slamming her pussy back and forth into the two men's dicks. Two more men stepped up to each side of her presenting their hard dicks to her for sucking. She leaned over and immediately swallowed one of the dicks for several minutes, sucking and licking his cock before leaning to the other man and swallowing his dick. While she sucked the two cocks, both men inside her started to shoot their loads. Dan moved back behind them to get a close-up their dicks pulsing cum into her pussy. Joey watched the cocks flex as they pumped cum into her. He could see the cum dripping out of her lips as they filled her up. They pulled their cocks out of her came in front of her so she could suck them clean.

One of the two men she had been sucking laid down on the bench facing away from her and pushed his dick into her dripping pussy. The other man laid down and worked himself close so that their dicks were pressed up against each other presenting another double-dicking opportunity for Miss Roxanne. She didn't hesitate as her pussy accepted the second cock and she pushed herself down on them. As she had earlier, she road them quickly taking their whole shaft inside for several strokes before having another orgasm. She shook and her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed pushing fluids from the previous occupants down over the new cocks inside her. When she started fucking them again it was with renewed vigor as she seemed to be close to another orgasm. She was throwing her hair around and shaking her head as she fucked them. A dozen or so strokes later she screamed in orgasm again this time losing her footing and impaling herself on the men who sat up to hold her. The orgasm was quick, and she passed out up against the man in front of her. They held her there for a couple minutes and then after conferring with each other, they stood holding her up and keeping her impaled on their cocks.

Watching her passed out, pushed Joey over and he reached down to grab Miss Roxanne's head, pushing the entire length of his cock down her throat. She moaned as Joey watched his cock pump cum directly down her gullet. Joey released her head as he finished gushing and she pulled his shaft out so she could get a taste of him while he finished. She sucked and licked on the head of his cock while he finished his orgasm. When he was done, she got up and had him sit up a bit as she scooted in behind him.

She reached for her phone and rewound the video to part where she passed out and resumed her position behind Joey. She pulled him against her, and they watched the video together.

"I love this part, Joey. I can't tell you how crazy it felt to cum so quickly on those cocks," she narrated. "I felt like such a slut here and it turned me on so much. I kept looking at all the men with their cocks hanging out, watching me while they stroked. That's what pushed me over the edge right here."

They watched as she passed out and then as the men stood and picked her up. Their long dicks remained wedged inside her and they worked together to lift her limp body up and down on their dicks. Within a few strokes she yelped as she woke up and realized where she was, and she was being fucked by two men. The look of surprise on her face was telling. She embraced the man in front of her holding on to his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist as they both started fucking her again. The guy in front shot his load first and with her legs wide open and up, his overflow dripped onto the bench under her as well as down his shaft. The guy behind her finished with the same result leaving a good size pool of cum on the bench. The men lowered her where she proceeded to clean their dicks for them and then got on her hands and knees on the bench. She bent down and started licking the cum up from the bench as the men cheered her on and another guy came up behind her sliding his dick into her now used cunt. He moved his shaft all around when he bottomed out and then removed his messy cock. He pressed the head of his dick against her asshole and worked the head of his cock in. She stopped him and said she was saving that for someone special. Dan came over for a close-up of her licking the cum of the bench and then panned down to catch the guy's shaft moving from her ass to her pussy.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
559 Followers
12