Joey Finds a New App Ch. 39

Story Info
Joey and friends hang out for a fun night of bowling.
4.1k words
4.72
9.5k
13

Part 39 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers

While holding the door open, Joey took a moment to enjoy the view of Miss Roxanne in tight jeans and a V-neck shirt. The shape of her breasts and hips were on clear display as she stepped up into the truck and then smiled at her admirer.

"So, first stop is Kevin's, then Steve's house," Joey said while hopping in the truck. Before leaving he texted his friends, he was on his way to pick everyone up.

"Joey, I know it was apparent to Kevin and Kelly that you and I have been together, but I'm not sure how everyone else will react," she said thoughtfully.

"Miss Roxanne," Joey started.

"Maybe tonight you should just call me Roxanne," she suggested.

"OK. Roxanne. These are all good friends and we've all grown up together. If I'm trusting you, they will too. I hope you don't mind hanging out with a bunch of teenagers," Joey said in response.

"I know I just graduated college and all, but I'm not old, Joey," she said.

"I definitely don't think of you as old, Roxanne. We just get kind of goofy sometimes and I hope you won't think of us as immature or childish," Joey explained.

She leaned across the seat, reaching for Joey's thigh and squeezing his bulge. "I definitely don't think of YOU as immature or childish, Joey. You're very clearly a man," she said as she kissed him softly on the neck before returning to her seat.

As they drove to Kevin's, Joey filled her in on some of the incestuous activities he's had at home as well as the recent stuff happening with Billy. He refrained from some of the other more extreme stuff, like Kelly's obsession with A2M and Billy drinking his urine. He wasn't sure how she would respond to those fetishes. He also told her about Coach Short which totally blew her mind and she drifted off in thought.

"I hope all that's OK. It doesn't freak you out, does it?" Joey inquired.

"No, no. I was just thinking about all of the uh, activities going on at the school. I guess I just thought I was the only one except Mrs. Tyler of course," she said pensively. "I wonder how much Dan knows about his dad too, I guess. Hope I don't inadvertently disclose something to him. "

"When do you plan to see Dan again?" Joey asked.

"I don't know, maybe next week or something. I just needed a mental break after last night," she answered.

"I get it. I'm glad you're spending time with us. It should be fun and hopefully help you relax a bit," Joey said.

They pulled up to Kevin's house and there was no sign of Kevin or Kelly. Joey parked and walked into Kevin's house after a brief knock. He went up to Kevin's room and walked in as he would any other time. This time he was greeted with the sight of Kelly fucking Adam while he swallowed Kevin's huge pole. They looked at Joey in surprise but didn't stop fucking and sucking. It was clear they were close to a climax, so Joey stood and watched while groping his own cock through his pants.

"Now that's one hot scene," Joey observed as he watched the trio.

Adam was whimpering desperately as Kelly fucked him deep and hard with her large, fat cock and Kevin held his head with both hands as his mouth and neck bulged obscenely from the deep throat blowjob. A few more minutes of this and they both yelped out they were close to orgasm.

"Suck my dick, Baby! Get ready for your meal. I've been waiting all day to dump my cum in your mouth!" Kevin encouraged him.

"Oh yes, Adam! This ass is tight! I love fucking you like this!" Kelly yelled as she slammed hard into him. "Oh YES!"

Adam whimpered even louder as Kelly filled his ass and then brought his mouth up towards the head of Kevin's dick and Joey watched his cock pulse cum into his mouth. In a clear haze of lust Adam happily accepted the loads of cum, grinding his ass against Kelly while swallowing cum from Kevin. Joey received a text from Miss Roxanne asking if everything was OK and Joey responded he'd be right out. As he looked back up Adam had spun around and was now cleaning Kelly's dick for her.

"Wow, Adam you look hot," Joey said. "When you guys are done fooling around, it's time to go bowling. Didn't you get my text?"

"Sorry, Dude. Been busy since these two got back from shopping a little bit ago," Kevin said as he got up to get dressed. "What's the hurry anyway?"

"Miss Roxanne is coming with us and she's in the car waiting while you guys are romping in the hay, not that I mind seeing that but," Joey replied.

"You serious?!" Kevin said in disbelief while peeking out the window. "Oh shit! You weren't kidding! I gotta take a quick shower and put something nice on, Man. You've gotta stall or come back or something," he said in a slight panic.

"Don't sweat it, Man. Just put on some jeans and t-shirt and let's go," Joey said. "She asked if she could hang out and decompress, so she's just looking to relax and have fun tonight."

"Alright well, give me a couple minutes I'll be outside soon," Kevin said as Adam and Kelly also went to get washed up.

Joey walked back out to the truck and sat with Miss Roxanne to wait for his friends and brother. A few minutes later Adam came out to join them in the truck dressed in black yoga pants and a tight-fitting long sleeve cropped sweater. His breasts were clearly prominent as well as his wide hips and fat ass, coupled with his styled hair and makeup leaving no doubt that he was a girl. Shortly after Kelly followed dressed in a blue ribbed crop top and matching skirt then her brother wearing tight jeans and t-shirt showing off his particularly fit form.

They all climbed in the truck, with Adam and Kelly heading to the rear bench and Kevin sitting in the middle. "Hey Miss Roxanne. Ready for a fun night?!" Kevin asked.

"I'm looking forward to it, but tonight why don't you guys just call me Roxanne," she suggested beaming back and Kevin and glancing down at his bulge on clear display in his tight jeans. She raised her eyebrows clearly interested in what was inside his pants and continued staring as she began to squirm in her seat. Kevin noticed her looking at his crotch and adjusted himself to offer her a clear view of his package, opening his legs and running his hand down the length of his cock which easily extended to his knee. He was smiling at her when she looked up at him and she flushed, then smiled back embarrassed at her lustful gaze.

Joey had started driving after texting Steve and within a few minutes they arrived greeted by the girls and feminized boy. Julie and Stacey were dressed in thigh length bouncy skirts, both black and they both wore crop tops clearly displaying their nice curves. Steve was dressed quite differently, and a stunned Joey nearly forgot to brake as they approached. He put the car in park and turned in his seat as Stacey opened the rear door. Julie, walked to the other door after taking in the seating arrangement. Stacey pulled the rear forward with the latch and stood aside for Steve to get in. Joey and Kevin watched the sex kitten climb into the back bench seat with their mouths agape. Steve was dressed in a white button blouse tied in a knot just below his tits, showing off his bare mid-drift. His short tartan patterned skirt rode up enough as he bent to get in that his thigh-high fishnet stockings were visible as well. The outfit was capped off with a pair of high healed lace-up black boots. His hair was curled and made into pigtails. Joey thought if he googled schoolgirl sex kitten outfit, he would see Steve in the outfit he was wearing right now. As Steve took his seat and the girls buckled in, Joey and Kevin still stared openly at the schoolgirl in the rear seat.

"How do you boys like Stevie's outfit?" Stacey chimed in.

"Wow," both Joey and Kevin chimed in at the same time.

"I told her, if she's got it, she should show it," Julie contributed.

Joey shook his head returned to the task of driving with a loud exhale of breath, leaving the girls in the car amused and smiling.

"Stevie! That is a hot ass outfit!" Kevin said to Steve.

Steve, clearly embarrassed smiled and squirmed in his seat a bit. Kevin shook his head in disbelief and turned back to greet the girls on either side of him. Julie leaned in and kissed Kevin with long moaning kiss, while moving her hand to the inside of his thigh and stroking his cock. Kevin turned and kissed Stacey who followed suit and shared the many inches of bulge available in his pants.

"I didn't know this would be a school field trip, Joey," Julie said eyeing Miss Roxanne in the front seat.

"No, no girls. I'm just Roxanne tonight. I've had a crazy week and I needed to get out and Joey here invited me to bowl with you guys," she said smiling at Joey and touching his cheek softly. "Hope it's OK. Don't blame, Joey. I think I came on kind of clingy tonight."

"Oh, we can understand entirely, Roxanne," Stacey jumped in. "So, tonight you're just one of the girls hanging out with a couple of studs?"

"Absolutely!" she replied.

"What if one of us goes up to the bar and gets a pitcher of beer?" Julie challenged.

"I'll be right there with you, except I'll probably go for the mojito or long-island iced-tea," she replied.

"Alright then. Sounds like we have a party tonight!" Julie said.

"Six girls and two boys. Hm. I think someone's bound to get lucky tonight," Stacey said.

"Maybe more than once. Hope you boys are well rested," Julie contributed.

"I'm not sure what I got myself into tonight, but I'm a little scared," Roxanne said smiling at everyone.

They arrived at the bowling alley, rented a couple lanes then went to pick up shoes and balls. As they began gathering at their lanes, Joey took orders for pizza and sodas then entered the order on their panel. He took note that the alley was well over half full and they could probably order a pitcher of beer shortly.

"Dinner is ordered. Should be here in a bit," Joey said to no one in particular.

Julie entered everyone into the scoring module, and they got ready to start playing. Both Joey and Adam started in their adjacent lanes and while Adam took his turn, Joey watched as he slid up to the lane bent over in his yoga pants while his loose hanging crop top revealed the underside of his new tits. He was clearly not wearing a bra and Joey's cock responded almost immediately swelling in his pants. He had to adjust himself before taking his turn which nearly became a gutter ball due to his distraction. Adam was smiling at him and raised his eyebrows in a devilish look making Joey think he had distracted him on purpose. Adam took his next turn and with the same form giving Joey another clear shot up his top for a nice underboob view. He got a spare clearing the pins and pumped his arm as he turned smiling at Joey who was now squinting at his questionable cheating. Joey shook his head trying to clear the lustful haze and bowled his turn getting just 7 pins in all. Slightly dejected he returned to the seats and sat next to his brother.

"It's going to be a long night if you're going to tease me like that every time you bowl," Joey said.

"What are you talking about big brother?" Adam asked smiling.

"You know damn well what you're doing you minx," Joey said accusingly.

Adam leaned over and kissed him softly on the neck and then blew in his ear before turning to watch Kevin and Julie go next. Julie went first and sure enough when she bent to roll the ball down the alley Joey caught glimpse of another underboob shot, except he was then distracted by the way her leg lifted and revealed a string thong under her skirt. She bowled well and now Kevin went, who had been as distracted as Joey by the teasing display of their feminine assets as he got a gutter ball. Julie bowled again and Joey watched intently at the revealed curves under her loose shirt. He had to squeeze his cock as it began aching, causing Adam to smile over at him.

"Everything OK, brother?" Adam asked mocking innocence.

"What are you guys up to?" Joey said as he looked at of the girls and feminized boys noticing that Steve and Stacey were also not wearing a bra. Stacey's shirt was light colored and despite being somewhat lose, clearly revealed her hard nipples and dark areolas. "Did you guys conspire to tease me and Kevin all night?" asked returning his gaze to Adam.

"Well, us girls need to stick together. You and Kevin beat us every time," Adam said defensively.

"That's not fair!" Joey said.

"You think it's fair when you and Kevin wear tight jeans showing off the anacondas running down to your knees?" Adam challenged him. "You think it doesn't make us girls ache when you grope your huge dicks in front of us?"

"I can't help it if it's just big," Joey said defensively.

"Well, I can't help it that boobs show when bend down to bowl," Adam replied.

Joey squinted in mock anger, then leaned in and started French kissing his brother. He quickly flipped his hand up Adam's shirt and gently caressed his puffy nipples causing him to moan. "There. Now you try to focus," Joey said turning back to see Roxanne and Steve stepping up to bowl.

Steve bowled first completely revealing his fat, round ass above his fishnet stockings. His tits bounced freely in his shirt leaving Joey and Kevin nearly flabbergasted at the lewd display. Steve was dressed sexy enough without him revealing his fat ass and bouncing his tits around in his shirt. Roxanne even appeared flustered at the sexualized display. Steve scored a strike, turned and jumped pumping his hand excitedly. This display even caused several men down a few lanes to gawk in lust. Roxanne bowled her turn getting a strike triggering an exciteded cheer as well.

Next up Kelly and Stacey retrieved their balls and Joey and Kevin waited for what they assumed would be another sexy display of female flesh. Stacey having the largest tits of the group showed underboob when standing and holding her ball up against her chest. Her tits spread wide as she held the heavy ball against her chest, and you could see them pushing out to the sides. When she threw the ball down the lane her large tits hung down stretching the shirt out to show nearly the entire bottom half of her tits. Her skirt lifted and revealed she was wearing no underwear to the group behind her. They gawked at her naked, hairy pussy. She scored well and turned smiling and cheering pumping her hands and causing her shirt to rise revealing more underboob views for the lusting audience. Kelly was staring at Stacey as well and then took her turn. She looked particularly sexy in her form fitting skirt and crop top while she bowled a strike. As she bent over the skirt rode up her thighs to bottom of her round ass. She excitedly cheered and returned to her seat.

Joey got up for his second bowl and had to make a concerted effort to get his aching shaft under control. Everyone got a kick out of Joey's struggles including Roxanne and they watched him take his turn. It quickly jumped to be a gutter ball and Joey scowled as he walked back to let Adam take his turn. Once again, Adam bowled a turn revealing his soft round underboob view and thong panties. Joey gave up trying to bowl well and just took his best shot. Surprisingly he got a spare and cheered a bit smiling at everyone.

Just then Joey saw the server come over with pizza and sodas for everyone, setting it on the back table. Everyone stepped to the back booths with their food taking a short break from bowling. They laughed at the revealed conspiracy to sabotage Joey and Kevin with their flirtation and flashing. Joey and Kevin promised revenge at some point soon. Roxanne sat next to Joey and rubbed his leg as he put his arm around her. Her hand traveled freely to his hard cock, and she began to slowly stroke his dick. Sitting on the other side of Joey was Stacey, then Steve and she joined Roxanne in her massage once she noticed what was happening. "You really are trying to secure an advantage aren't you, Stacey?" Joey asked as he lifted his other arm around her shoulder and pulling her close.

"It was Julie's idea, but I can't say I blame her. You guys always win!" Stacey replied. "Maybe if Stevie helps you out a little bit before we start the next round you'd bowl better?"

Stacey leaned over and whispered something in Steve's ear then leaned back against Joey and started unbuckling his pants. Roxanne looked on in surprise then helped Stacey in getting Joey's cock out of his pants. Being hard made it difficult and Joey had to lift a bit to help, then both girls started stroking his huge dick. It was long enough to be peaking above the table and caught the eyes of Julie, Kevin and Adam across the booth. Shortly into this display, Joey felt his cock being worked under the table and felt warm lips start to swallow his cock. Looking over he realized it must be Steve and sat back to enjoy the blowjob.

Taking the initiative from across the table, Julie started unbuckling Kevin's pants to get his cock free. Within a few seconds, Kevin's cock was peeking up over the table as Joey's had before. With a bit of maneuvering, Julie climbed on Kevin's lap facing away from Kevin. Her eyes rolled as she lowered herself on Kevin's shaft. Kelly scooted over closer to Kevin and reached to assist with the insertion. Julie smiled wide as she sank all the way down on Kevin's shaft.

Roxanne watched as the group digressed into openly sexual acts at the shared table. She peeked around to see how visible they were and was relieved to see the view being blocked well by lockers and ball racks. She felt Steve's lips hit her hand as he swallowed Joey's dick and she watched as he began stroking with his throat. Stacey leaned in and kissed Joey deeply, then brought his hand off her shoulder and up her shirt to reach her large tits. Joey caressed her tits one at a time while getting a blow job from Steve and kissed back and forth between the two girls.

"Do you like the way my boyfriend sucks your dick, Joey?" Stacey asked as she rested her hand on Steve's head to encourage his efforts.

"I'm not going to last long, Stacey. I love your big tits as well and you girls are going to make me cum any second now," Joey said.

Shortly after saying this Joey heard Kevin yelp and saw Julie's eyes open as she smiled wide and moaned. "Mm. I love the way Kevin fills me up."

Kelly assisted Julie with her extraction and Adam bent down to suck on Kevin's cock. Everyone at the table watched the top third of Kevin's now messy cock get swallowed by Adam in one long stroke right down his throat. His bulging neck disappeared under the table as he went balls deep, and then sucked his way back up leaving Kevin's thick cock clean and wet. Adam sat back up smiling and licked his lips.

Kevin zipped himself back up just as Joey grunted and erupted into Steve's mouth. He felt his firehouse of a cock pour load after load into his friend's mouth and breathed deep moans as he released. He could feel Steve swallowing his load as he ejaculated into his mouth and throat repeatedly. Finally, after nearly a minute of dumping his load into his mouth, he felt Steve release him and make his way back alongside Stacey. While Roxanne helped him compose himself, he saw Stacey and Steve kissing and presumably sharing the load of cum he dumped in his friend's mouth.

The group of friends started back to bowling after their sexual tryst and finishing the pizza. Roxanne ordered a cocktail and pitcher of beer from the console using her ID and card. The bowling continued as before with the Joey and Kevin being teased and distracted by the girls and feminized boys. They avoided further gutter balls after being relieved earlier and with the pitcher of beer and cocktail things relaxed more. Joey was the designated driver, so he stuck to soda while everyone else enjoyed their drinks and became more flirtatious with each other. There was so much going on Joey's head was spinning to catch each enticing episode. Things were heating up off the bowling alley now in the seating area as he watched Stacey take turns sitting on Kelly and Kevin's lap, clearly impaling herself each time. Adam sat next to Kevin and sucked his dick in between each turn and Steve took turns eating his sister's pussy and sucking Joey's dick when he was able. They were trying to be discreet with their sexual antics, not wanting to get kicked out of the bowling alley.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers
12