Joey Finds a New App Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne looked at Joey at one point when they were sitting together and asked, "Are you guys always like this?"

Joey shook his head saying, "No. This is all relatively new. I mean we've all always been close growing up, but it would seem we're kind of out of control sometimes. "

"Well, I know that feeling," she said taking in the various encounters around them. "It's pretty exciting really, but I worry about the emotional impact for each of you. I know I was confused and worried about my own behavior this week. "

"We are all pretty close. I can't imagine any one of us dealing with things alone. I've talked with a few of my friends about this stuff already," Joey said.

Roxanne ordered more drinks and the group continued to bowl, flirt and act out sexually for the next hour. At one interval, Kevin walked off to the bathroom with Adam and when they returned Joey noticed the gobs of cum on his shirt. The game had paused as it was Kevin's turn and he sheepishly apologized for making everyone wait. Roxanne leaned over to Joey, blew lightly in his ear followed by her tongue and said "I can't wait to have you inside of me, Lover. You guys are getting me so worked up I'm about to scream."

Gradually, they were more focused on their sexual antics than bowling and as the game wrapped up, everyone was excited about the evening

"What do you guys want to do now?" Kelly asked. "It's still pretty early. We could hang out at my place if you want. Our parents are away at some symposium this weekend. There's plenty of room for people to hang out and crash if you like."

"That would be awesome. We can get a couple Overwatch games going. We can watch that crazy new show on Netflix. I hear it's pretty hot," Kevin added.

Joey looked over at Roxanne, "You OK with that?"

"Um as long as you guys are OK with me being there," she paused thoughtfully. "You know, Joey. You don't have to babysit me all weekend," she replied.

"Hey. I said I'd take care of you, and I meant it. I have some things I need to do this weekend, but I can absolutely spend the weekend with you. And I WANT to spend the weekend with you," Joey answered.

12