Joey Finds a New App Ch. 41

Story Info
Joey introduces his teacher to Mom before heading to work.
5.9k words
4.69
13.6k
18
0

Part 41 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
551 Followers

Chapter 41

Morning came and Joey was awakened by a soft kiss from teacher. She was lying next to him on the couch and leaning on one elbow while looking at him.

"Good morning, Lover," she said softly. "Did you sleep well?"

"That might be the best sleep I've had in a long time," he replied.

Joey looked around the room and saw Stacey and Steve still sleeping. He got up and started dressing, then helped Roxanne do the same. He went upstairs to see if anyone else was awake and found the coffee had been started. He retrieved creamer and cups for he and Roxanne and a few minutes later a freshly showered Kevin and Julie joined them.

"Good morning, cute couple," Julie teased smiling at Joey and Roxanne.

"Sup dude," Kevin greeted.

Kevin started to get cereal and milk from the fridge and was interrupted by Kelly as she came down the stairs. "Sit down, Brother. Adam and I are going to make everyone breakfast."

Kelly was dressed in shorts and a cropped tank top and Adam was following behind her in a long t-shirt and both were barefoot. Kelly walked to Kevin and greeted him with a long kiss and quick grab of his crotch. Kevin got himself some coffee and went to sit at the table with everyone else. Kelly and Adam both donned an apron and began the process of making pancakes.

"So, last night," Julie said looking at the group.

"Yeah. Wild, right?" Kevin added.

"The whole week has been wild, Man.," Joey said.

"It's been a bit life changing for me. I hope everyone here can be discreet," Roxanne commented "I'm afraid some of my colleagues would be alarmed at the new me."

"I don't mean to be dramatic or anything, but I trust everyone here with my life, Roxanne." Joey added.

"I'm sure that's true, Joey," she replied while smiling and touching his leg. "I trust YOU, so I trust who you trust."

"Look, Miss Roxanne. I can guarantee you from experience that, this week alone, I've shared sexual experiences with three teachers .... not including you." Kevin said. "I haven't told anyone here about it because they didn't need to know, and I wanted to be discreet."

"Wow! Really?" Roxanne replied. "I guess I just figured us teachers were all prudes."

Their conversation continued as Kelly and Adam continued making pancakes and before long Steve and Stacey came upstairs. They were both wearing long t-shirts and panties and no bras. Stacey's t-shirt was particularly tight around her huge tits which drew the attention of several of her friends. They both went to the kitchen and Stacey came in with coffee and sat next to Julie. Steve started bringing plates and silverware along with condiments to the table. When he stepped next to Joey and Kevin, they each took a turn to reach up his shirt and squeeze his fat ass. Joey felt confident he could feel the difference since yesterday. The curves of his ass were very prominent, not to mention soft to touch.

Adam brought out a plate of pancakes to the table and then sat next to Joey. Joey leaned over and kissed his brother while rubbing his thigh as Kelly made her way to the table. Everyone began eating, discussing the previous night's adventures.

"Are you guys always this open with each other?" Roxanne asked. "I mean obviously sexually, but even when you're talking about sex with each other?"

"Yes and no," Joey answer. "We've always been open with each other, even when talking about sex. But we hadn't really shared our sex lives with each other until this week. Heck, I didn't have a sex life prior to this week."

"Stacey and I have shared my brother for a about year now, but we never really shared it with everyone else," Julie added.

"Yeah, same here," Kevin said. "I haven't had sex like this week ever! Kelly and I didn't hook up until week."

"Technically, I'm still a virgin. I've never had regular sex with a girl," Adam said shyly. "Not sure I will get to with my changes."

"Don't feel too bad, Adam," Steve said encouragingly. "I used to before this week, but Stacey said she could barely feel me, and I had a hard time with orgasms. I've had more orgasms this week that I've had my whole life."

Stacey leaned over kissing him, "I like your new size better, Sweetie. We can leave the fucking part to Joey and Kevin. I could always upgrade our strap-on," she teased.

"You'll probably have to do that if you expect me to enjoy it. I think I've been converted to a size queen," Julie added.

"OK, I know I'm the oldest here, but what's a size queen," Roxanne asked.

"It's where you can't enjoy sex with anyone average size or smaller," she answered.

"That's probably true for all of us now," Stacey said while leaning over to kiss Steve again. "Even my sexy, Stevie here is probably a size queen."

Steve blushed and shyly looked away.

"Well, I'd love to hang out guys, but I told my mom I'd swing by this morning, and I have to work this afternoon and drop off Roxanne," Joey said while getting up and clearing his plate.

"It's just Kelly and I here today, so if anyone wants to hang out you can. I'll drive people home," Kevin chimed in.

Joey and Roxanne ended up leaving alone as everyone else was feeling a lazy Saturday was in order. As they drove, Joey asked Roxanne, "Are you OK coming to my house for a bit. I'd like to shower and clean up for work. I can drop you off first if you like?"

"What will your parents say about you bringing one of your teachers home?" Roxanne asked.

"You said 'You were just Roxanne' this weekend. So as far as my parents are concerned, you're a friend," Joey answered. "Also, I should warn you, we can be a little affectionate. And, my dad is kind of feminine, like Steve and Adam. I just didn't want you to be freaked out. Our family has been going through a few changes recently. Hope that's OK"

"Joey. If anyone should be trying to explain things, it's me. I've done some crazy stuff this week and frankly I think I could lose my job if I'm not careful," she answered. "Besides, I've never met a boy's parents. This ought to be fun."

"C'mon. I know you said you were a virgin, but you didn't date boys in high school?" Joey asked.

"No. I kissed a boy in tenth grade once," she answered. "I think most boys thought I was a super nerd."

"That's unbelievable," Joey said thoughtfully as he continued driving to his parent's house. Joey texted his mom that he was coming up to get ready for work and was bringing a friend.

They pulled up in the driveway and Joey helped Roxanne from the car and led her inside. His mom was sitting at the kitchen counter drinking a cup of coffee and his dad was cooking breakfast in a short dress and apron. Joey could see the curves of his body from behind and with the edition of some heels, he came off as female.

"Good morning, Mom. Good morning, Dad," Joey called as he entered the house.

"Good morning, Joey!" his mom called as she stood to greet them together. "Who's your friend?"

"Mom, Dad. Meet my friend Roxanne," Joey responded.

"Hi. It's so nice to meet you. I'm Sandra. My husband, Harry's in the kitchen making breakfast. Can he get you some coffee or something?" she said as she guided Roxanne to the kitchen table.

"Thank you so much. Coffee would be lovely, Mrs." Roxanne replied graciously.

"Oh, just call me Mrs. J, or Sandra for that matter," she interrupted. "All the kids' friends have always called us Mr. And Mrs. J."

"Harry, bring this lovely young lady some coffee when you get a second. Joey, bring my coffee here and the cream and sugar too," she said flippantly while sitting next to Roxanne. "Tell me, how long have you known Joey?" she asked while gently touching her shoulder.

"Well, we met this year at school. I'm new to the area and just recently befriended Joey and his other friends," she replied. "They're all very fun and certainly adventurous."

"I'll say. I don't know where they get the energy. Oh, here's Harry," she said while allowing him bring the coffee to the table. "Thank you, Honey. Say hi to Roxanne. She's a friend of Joey's."

Joey's dad set the coffee down in front of her and nearly curtsied as he greeted her. "Hi, Roxanne. It's nice to meet you."

Sandra slid her hand up to his round, fat ass and pulled him in for a soft and affectionate kiss while squeezing his ass. He jumped slightly and whimpered during the kiss, before returning to the kitchen. Joey watched the exchange as he set the coffee down for his mom set the cream and sugar at the center of the table, smiling as Roxanne caught his eye and raised her eyebrows.

"Sorry sweetie. I hope I didn't embarrass you too much," Sandra said while laying her hand softly on Roxanne's thigh. "We're all very affectionate here."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. In fact, it would seem Joey and his brother have passed that trait on to his group of friends as well," Roxanne replied while making her coffee. 'They're all really comfortable with each other. I like it."

"We've recently experienced some changes around here and my husband is our homemaker," Sandra explained while sipping her coffee. "I just went back to work fulltime, and my husband works one day a week from home to help out with paperwork and stuff. It works out really nice and has been pretty adventurous around here too!" she continued while to find excuses to touch Roxanne.

Joey's dad brought over a plate of avocado toast for his wife as well as himself and sat down next Sandra opposite Roxanne.

"Oh! How lucky am I?" she said squeezing both Roxanne and her husband on their thighs and smiling between them. "Flanked by such sexy girls. If I'm not careful I might make the man of the house jealous," she quipped while looking at Joey.

"Mom. You're such a flirt," Joey said while getting up coming over to her. "You promise to be nice to Roxanne while I get ready for work?"

"Only if I get a kiss from my son," she said with mock sad eyes.

Joey bent down and was embraced by his mother who kissed him deeply for nearly a minute. When they broke from their kiss, Joey felt pretty flushed as the clear incestual display in front of Roxanne and he sheepishly retreated from the table.

"Don't mind us, Roxanne. There's lots of love and affection in this house and sometimes it spills over," she said while starting on her breakfast.

Joey showered and shaved before getting dressed for work. He could hear his mom and Roxanne downstairs talking and laughing and worried somewhat about it getting too flirty with his teacher. He came downstairs and saw them both sitting on the loveseat together, each holding and sipping a mimosa.

"How are the girls?" Joey asked, secretly worried about the answer.

"Oh, we're having a great little chat about our favorite man," Sandra cooed and beckoned Joey over to them. Joey walked over to them standing next to his mother and nervously looked down at her. "Don't be shy sweetie. Give your mama a sweet kiss and then fetch us another drink," she said while reaching and squeezing the long, perpetually half-hard shaft down his thigh. Joey bent and received a long, sensuous kiss from his mother before standing and taking her glass.

"Me too, Lover," Roxanne giggled holding her glass out and craning her neck up for a kiss. Joey bent and received an equally sensual kiss from Roxanne and retrieved her glass before heading to the liquor counter in the kitchen.

He mixed a couple of fresh mimosas and went to the sink where his dad was washing dishes.

"Better be careful, Dad," Joey said "Mom's looks to be getting started early. Could be a wild night for you too."

"You have no idea, Son," he replied, smiling nervously over his shoulder.

Joey returned to the living room where he delivered the drinks. Since he had left, they both slid against the arms, making a tight spot between them. Joey's mom patted the spot invitingly, "Tell me you don't have to rush off to work right away, Joey. I'm so enjoying Roxanne's company."

"Not really, but I need to drive Roxanne home before work, so I need an extra forty minutes or so to drop her off then drive back to work," Joey answered.

"Ooo! Can I drive you home later this morning Roxanne?" she asked hopefully. "Then we can spend some time together with our man."

"Talk about adventurous! Sounds great!" Roxanne said cheerfully.

Joey's mom smiled broadly and drank the entire drink in one gulp before setting the glass down and standing up. Roxanne followed suit and both girls reached for Joey's hands, pulling him up. Joey's mom led them both back to her room, closed the door and immediately began to kiss Roxanne full on the lips. They both fully embraced the kiss with their hands roaming over each other as Joey watched them rise quickly to a feverish pitch. Joey's mom led them both to the bed and after breaking the kiss briefly she and Roxanne both began undressing. Joey kicked his shoes off and before he knew it two beautiful naked women were undressing him, his mother and his teacher. They made short work of his clothes and laid him on the bed where they both started in on orally stimulating him. He was nearly at full erection as they undressed him and as soon as he reached full mast, his mother wasted no time in mounting him. Roxanne immediately took place between Joey's legs where he could feel her oral ministrations up and down his shaft.

Seductively, as she reached down to line his shaft up with her dripping, hungry pussy, she said to Joey, "I hope you don't mind me going first, Son. Your teacher gets to have you all weekend."

Joey's surprised look amused his mother as she started to sink down onto Joey's shaft, all the while being assisted orally by Roxanne. After a shivering eye roll of apparent pleasure, she continued. "Her and I talked quite a bit while you were showering. She told me all about your adventures, and I shared all of ours. She was quite taken by our story, and I invited her to join when she can."

Still somewhat stunned, but extremely turned on at the prospect of Miss Roxanne joining their various trysts, he leaned in to kiss his mother deeply. He felt Roxanne abandon her oral stimulation and lie down beside them. Joey peeked over and saw her watching he and his mother while she rubbed her pussy. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth was open as she caressed her tits with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other.

"I can't help but watch the two of you," Roxanne breathed heavily "make love. It's so sensual I can't take my eyes away. Wat, watching you ride your son is more than I can handle. I'm cumm, cumming. Aaaaa!"

As she came, Joey returned to kissing his mother deeply and they both became focused on the pleasure between them; the connection, the love, the desire, the taboo, the lust filled need. After several minutes of riding Joey, his mother's desperate strokes slamming into him became more pronounced and as feverish as the kiss she shared with Roxanne.

"Oh! Joey! Make me cum, Baby! Make your mother cum!" she begged.

"Oh Mom! I love making you feel this good," Joey said while pushing up into her prompting her first orgasm.

She shook, closing her eyes and moaning an animalistic growl as she orgasmed on her son's cock. Joey watched mesmerized at his mom's peaking pleasure. He held her hips tight and ground his cock up into her. As her orgasm slowly subsided, Joey flipped his mother so that he was on top of her now and immediately began stroking his dick into her, triggering moans and growls from himself. He peeked over to see his teacher still masturbating but focused on his cock entering his mom's pussy. She was transfixed by the sight of his huge shaft entering her.

He was slamming his cock with full strokes balls-deep into his mother's hungry pussy. Having recovered from her orgasm and now moaning herself as her son fucked her, she was pulling him by the hips and lifting to meet his rhythm.

"Fuck me, Joey!" she begged loudly. "Breed me, Son! Fill me up with your babymaker, Honey!"

"Oh my, FUCK!" Roxanne yelled as she orgasmed again.

"I'm cumming, Mom! Your pussy is so tight! I can't get enough!" Joey said between breaths.

Joey grunted and moaned as he started ejaculating into his mother. In his position, the three of them could watch Joey's cock pulse as he dumped his load deep inside of her.

"That's it, Baby. Give it to Mommy," she cooed at her son. "It's so hot inside me, Joey. Mm."

Joey's cock pulsed and pumped cum into his mother for nearly a full minute; each pulse visibly pouring out around his cock forming a pool under her ass. As he calmed from his blissful state, Joey slowly pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy, captivating the three-person audience. Roxanne lifted Sandra's leg and brought her face close to the intersection of incestual cock and pussy. As soon as Joey's cock was free from the hungry lips of his mother's pussy, Roxanne dove in to slurp up the overflow of cum pouring out. She noisily slurped and swallowed as Joey lay down beside both women to watch. Sandra reached for Roxanne's head, wrapping her legs around her neck. Joey watched as Roxanne sucked and licked his mother's pussy, lapping the cum the couldn't fit inside her. In short order, Roxanne was bringing Sandra close to orgasm and Joey bent down to kiss his mother. Their tongues tangled together as they both moaned to the sounds of oral stimulation taking place below. Several minutes of this oral exchange went by before an orgasm shook his mom's world. She shook and moaned in her son's mouth as Roxanne carried her through her through with her tongue and lips. As the orgasm subsided, the three of them lay together, cuddled up close and content in the post-orgasmic state.

Joey left his mother sleeping in her bed with Roxanne and went on to work. He arrived at work a little early and went to put his things in the locker, donning his smock on his way up front to check in with the supervisor. He went through the produce section and saw Frankie and thought he'd swing by to check out his handywork. Frankie was busy restocking the bins with various fruits and vegetables and Joey got a good view of his expanding backside as he squatted to lift some product from his cart.

"Hey, Frankie. Good morning," Joey said cheerfully as he approached. He got an eyeful of Frankie's wide ass and hips as he stood from his squat. He was wearing black yoga pants and a tight t-shirt under his smock. His hair was hanging loosely around his neck, and he looked excited to see Joey as he approached.

"Hey, big boy," Frankie said as he turned to greet Joey. "You're looking quite handsome this morning."

"Speak for yourself. Those pants look great on you, Frankie," Joey replied.

"Thanks, Joey. I usually only wear these around the house and what not, but I was having trouble fitting in my jeans this morning," Frankie said as he jutted his left hip out and up while turning his ass for Joey to see.

"I don't know about your jeans, Frankie; but those pants look hot on you," Joey said raising his eyebrows and taking in the view being offered freely.

"I'm glad you approve," Frankie began. "I've kinda been expecting this to happen as I'm taking hormones and such, but it feels so sudden. What do you think? Has my butt grown?"

"I can't say I noticed before, but I sure notice now. That's one hot ass, Frankie!" Joey said.

"Yay!" Frankie exclaimed excitedly with a small jump and clap as Joey smiled and continued to the front service desk.

Joey clocked in and was assigned to office duties which was weird; he normally worked on the floor or at the register. Seeing his confusion, Mr. Johnson called out to him, "Ms. Katy called down and said she needed help moving boxes down to the dock for shipping. She just got here a few minutes ago and told me to reassign you. She should be upstairs. You lucked out, because I did have you assigned to bathrooms," he said as Joey took his leave to head to Ms. Katy's office.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
551 Followers
12