Joey Finds a New App Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey made his way to Ms. Katy's office and knocked lightly. In a few short seconds she opened the door and peered at Joey appraisingly. Under her commanding gaze, Joey grew nervous and began to greet her with a hesitant voice, "Uh, Good morning, Ms. Katy. I was told to report to your office when I clocked in."

"Yes, you were, Joey," she answered still looking him up and down. "Hm," she said as she continued her piercing gaze.

"I thought I was meeting you after work today, sorry," Joey began.

"Oh, come in and stop your stammering. It doesn't become you," she cut him off and closed the door behind him. "Sit," she commanded. Joey watched as she sauntered past him in her black pencil skirt, with heals and blouse. "We'll need to discuss some ground rules here, Joey," she started as she took a seat behind her desk. "I expect 100% discretion on your part and as I do with all of my partners, I expect 100% obedience. If you are unable to commit to those terms right now, you can go back to work, and we won't speak of this again."

"I understand, Ms. Katy," Joey answered quickly.

"Now, I basically have two types of partners. Young, strong and well-endowed young men, such as yourself, and then there's my sissy, faggot husband," she explained, surprising Joey with her candid disclosure. "In all cases, I expect my partner's complete obedience. In your case, when you are servicing me, I promise your satisfaction and pleasure. In my husband's case, I only promise his complete humiliation and if he's good I may let him have some pleasure, but it would not be the same as yours. Do you have any questions or concerns, Joey?"

"No, Ma'am," replied Joey respectfully.

Ms. Katy stood and walked to the front of her desk, now directly in front of Joey. She leaned back and rested against the edge of her desk with her arms on the desk behind, her pelvis thrust forward. She was looking down at Joey pensively for a few minutes, then scooted up on the desk slightly and propped both of her heals on the respective arms of Joey's chair. The maneuver naturally hiked her skirt up her thigh, giving Joey a front row seat to the trimmed and glistening lips of her pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties and Joey's eyes locked on her open and welcoming pussy.

"It's clear you like what you see, Joey. Let's see if you're up to the task of servicing me," she said in a raspy quiet voice.

She spread her thighs wide, pushing the skirt up even further and then slid her right hand down across her pubis and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips open. The dripping lips of her vagina were now saturated and her now moistened fingers worked to spread the lips of her pussy for Joey to see.

"Come closer," she continued seductively.

As a moth to a flame, Joey leaned forward and brought his face closer to the fragrant treasure between his boss's legs.

"If you're going to be my lover, you'll need to do more than tease me, Joey," she said almost playfully.

As if to get final permission, Joey looked up at Ms. Katy who was smiling down at him; her lips parted with anticipation and lust, she licked her lips slightly. Joey brought his hands to her inner thighs, framing the dripping treat being presented to him. He slipped off the chair to his knees moving within inches of her pussy and stuck out his extra-long tongue to taste. His tongue easily bridged the space between them and caused a gasp of surprise from his boss, now lover.

"Oh, Joey," she said lustfully. "You ARE gifted, aren't you? I'm going to have lots of fun with you," she continued as she firmly rested her hand on the back of his head.

Not really needing the encouragement, but feeding off her lustful words, Joey moaned deeply as he opened his mouth over her pussy. He used his now skilled tongue to take in her flavorful fluids, spreading her lips and sinking it inside of her pussy where he explored. He felt the curve leading into her ridged canal. He extended his tongue its full length and swabbed around her pulsating vaginal walls, then curled his tongue back and pressed against the top as it receded. She was gripping his head hard and staring at him in amazement as he could feel her body begin to vibrate with desire. When the tip of his tongue reached the soft spongy part, just inside he pressed firm and slid side to side, expertly triggering her first orgasm.

"OH Joey!" she exclaimed loudly as she laid back on her desk and grabbed his head with both hands. "DON'T STOP! NEVER STOP DOING," she gasped as her orgasm took control of her body and Joey continued manipulating her G-spot. Her fluids were filling his mouth now and he wrapped his hands around her hips to hold her in place as he sucked and tongued her through an extended orgasm. He loved bringing women to this moment and realized he was becoming not just a well-endowed lover, but a highly skilled lover. The days of constant sex had consumed his consciousness and he only wished to have more moments like now. He savored her taste and moaned inside of her pussy as she continued in the throes of orgasm. She was mingling moans and gasps with unintelligible words now as she shivered, thrashing her head and hair all around. Joey skillfully carried her through what he believed was multiple short orgasms for several minutes. Only when she released his head and lay limp on top of her desk did he extricate himself.

Joey stood and looked down at his boss and watched as her chest moved with deep, slow breaths. He could make out a slight whimper and came around the side of the desk so he could touch her face. He gently caressed her cheek as she lay passed out on the desk. His erection had gone full bore since he entered her office and it now ached inside his pants. He had to squeeze and push it down to relieve the physical tension in his groin. She continued to lay still, quietly whimpering and breathing while Joey brushed the hair from her face and caressed her softly.

She was smiling slightly as her eyes gradually opened, then appeared confused before landing on Joey. Realization took her as she smiled even wider and took on a near sinister look as she sat up and carefully slid to her feet. She had to brace herself as she turned to Joey and nearly fell against him. She pressed her body against him firmly and brought her mouth to his for a deep and passion filled kiss. She was moaning loudly as she gripped the sides of Joey's face and kissed him, their tongues entangled. She pulled away only to lick her fluids from around Joey's mouth, then returned to their kiss.

Her hands went work undressing Joey, removing each piece of clothing with near animal-like need. Joey felt like a prey being prepped for a meal by a very hungry predator. He didn't even try to take control but watched the display of animal passion with his own growing desire. When she removed his shirt, she gripped his chest hard and groaned as she ran her hands over his firm and strong muscles.

She undid his pants and pushed them down, sinking to her knees as she looked up at Joey with hungry eyes. Joey stepped out the pants as she pawed at his erection poking out below his boxer briefs. She pulled them down and his heavy cock sprang up just enough to hit her in the chin. Its weight prevented it from lifting all the way to his abdomen but allowed for his lover to sit back and take in the view of manhood. Just as Joey had done earlier, she leaned forward slowly bringing her mouth to his cock. Her tongue snaked out of her open mouth and lifted the head of his cock to her lips. She opened wide to accept his rock-hard tool and seemed surprised at her new oral abilities. Her mouth opened obscenely wide as she swallowed his large shaft. Her eyes were wide as her lips gobbled more and more until he reached her throat.

She hesitated and Joey could feel her tongue exploring all around his cock. He gently laid his hand on the back of her and smiled down at her as she held his cock against the back of her mouth. With only a third of his shaft in her mouth she looked up at Joey, almost with a look of fear. He continued his encouraging smile and gently pressed his cock against her throat. She whimpered with a mix of lust and fear, before allowing Joey to enter her throat. The gulp, and noticeable pop as the head of his cock entered her throat had grown all too familiar for Joey. He let her hold this position as she breathed through her nose franticly. He nostrils flared as she took in long breaths around Joey's cock. He could feel her esophagus flex as she took in air around his cock and pressed forward. Her lips worked at Joey's shaft as she continued taking his length into her throat. Her eyes were still wide, now with amazement and her returning hunger. Her lips greedily worked past the inches as she pressed his cock deeper. Drool was pouring from the sides of her lips and dripped on her blouse as she swallowed. A look of thrill filled her eyes as she approached the base of Joey's cock. She reached for his hips and pulled him in until her nose was pressed against him. She moaned in satiated hunger, before pulling her mouth back. Joey watched as his saliva-coated shaft exited the mouth of his very sexy boss and knew he was going to love this new relationship.

As she pulled her mouth completely from his cock, her head sank slightly, and she gasped for air before looking up at Joey. "I've never done anything like that before," she said in surprised delight. "I didn't even know I could."

"Well, maybe I just bring it out of you Ms. Katy," Joey suggested innocently. "I know I'd like it if you did more."

"Oh, we'll be doing much more than that from now on, Lover," she said before grabbing his wet cock and bringing it back to her mouth.

She immediately started the process of swallowing his cock again. She slobbered all over his dick as she worked it with her lips and tongue. Her mouth consumed his dick easily as she pressed it into her throat again. She moaned with delight as she swallowed his pole as before. Reaching down with one hand she pressed her hand between her thighs and Joey watched as she masturbated. She returned her other hand to Joey's ass and sank herself balls-deep onto his cock. She stayed there and licked his shaft as she held his cock in her throat. Then she started with short strokes only an inch or two away before returning to the base of his cock. Her pace increased and began slamming her lips against him as she face-fucked herself with Joey's cock. The distance of her strokes increased more and more as drool lewdly dripped from her chin onto Joey's balls and her blouse. Joey had several great blowjobs over the past week and this one did not fall short. She expertly pleased his dick with her tongue, lips and throat bringing Joey near to orgasm. His shaft pulsed and strained as his balls lifted to deliver their package.

She pulled the slobbery wet cock from her mouth entirely and grabbed it with both hands above her drooling mouth. She stroked his cock expertly with her hands as she twisted with each full stroke of his enormous cock. Her mouth hung up and her long tongue was awaiting his load as Joey felt his cock begin to erupt. Immediately the thick stream of cum shot into her mouth where it quickly pooled as it spewed from his cock. The stream was nearly a constant jet of thick, white cum that now worked to cover her face, hair, neck as well as decorate her saliva-soaked blouse. As always, his orgasm lasted nearly a minute as cup loads of cum poured out onto his boss leaving her looking like a porn actress in a blow bang film. She swallowed two mouth loads of cum and was now receiving a third as Joey's orgasm subsided. The last few spurts were hungrily received by her, and she moaned while licking her mouth and hands. She moved immediately to scooping cum into her mouth from her face filling her mouth with as much as she could retrieve before swallowing a third load.

She smiled up at Joey, with the same predator look from before and proceeded to lick his cock clean of her spittle and cum. She moaned while looking up at him, licking down each side before sucking his balls into her mouth and licking them clean. Following this lewd display, Joey continued to watch in awe as she stood and revealed the complete mess they had made of her clothes. Drool and cum nearly covered the front of her blouse causing it to be partially see through, although limited through the thick globules of cum. The front of her skirt was also wet with saliva the contrasting thick white cum.

"Wow, Ms. Katy," Joey said hesitantly. "Sorry I made such a mess. Can I get you a towel or something?"

"Don't think of it," she responded curtly. "This is exactly how I'm going to look when you take me home right now. I want my faggot husband to see how a real man gets serviced. Now get dressed and let's go. We only have several hours left on your shift and I need so much more of that dick."

12