Joey Finds a New App Ch. 45

Story Info
Joey takes his favorite teacher out on a date.
3.8k words
4.72
11.4k
19

Part 45 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers

Chapter 45

Joey parked in Miss Roxanne's driveway behind her car and went to ring her doorbell. After a minute, the door opened, and his half-dressed teacher answered. She was wearing pink bikini panties and slinky white Cami with no bra. She had one hand extended to the top of the door and the other on her hip which jutted out towards Joey.

"Well, Lover. I was wondering when you were going to get here," she said suggestively.

"You got my messages, right?" Joey asked defensively.

"You mean these acronyms that we keep texting back and forth?" she replied.

"Well, yeah," he admitted sheepishly.

"It's kind of hard to tell someone that you need them to come fuck you because you feel like a naughty girl using an acronym," she continued. "Spending the day with your mom was adventurous for sure, but I need my lover now."

She reached for Joey's shirt and pulled him to the threshold of the door for a deep kiss. She wrapped her arms around Joey and pressed herself against him while grinding her hips. Moaning, she grabbed Joey's ass and lifted a leg around him, finally jumping into his arms and wrapping both of her legs. Now fully engaged in the kiss, Joey maneuvered himself into the hallway and shut the door with his foot. He carefully traversed the stairs while kissing his teacher, focused on remaining balanced and not tumbling backward. When he got to the top of the stairs, he turned and proceeded to her bedroom where he laid her on the bed.

"I guess I better take care of my teacher if I plan on taking her out to dinner and a movie tonight," Joey teased as he slipped her panties off and dropped to his knees next to the bed.

Lifting her legs and scooting her to the edge of the bed where he leaned in and started licking all around her pussy. She was clearly ready for Joey as her lips were open and dripping wet as he got to work pleasing his teacher. Circling her pussy, Joey lapped up the fluids that had been leaking, then slid his tongue right up her center to her clit, being sure to penetrate her slightly. His mouth filled with her flavor, and he began to harden, yet again. With both hands he opened her wide, then extended his tongue inside of her. She was gripping his head now and grinding into his tongue as she moaned and became increasingly aroused. Following several minutes of his oral penetration, he curled his tongue to her "button" that he had learned to use. He felt her lift her hips higher and grip harder to his head as he assumed she was approaching orgasm. She filled his mouth as she became more spasmatic and then locked up as she climaxed. She was looking down at Joey as if shocked at what he had done, but also with desperate need. Vibrating for well over a minute, she allowed Joey to carry her through the orgasm and when finishing, collapsed back onto the bed and released a loud sigh of satisfaction.

Joey climbed up and lay down next to Miss Roxanne, leaning over to gently kiss and caress her. A few minutes passed as they quietly moaned and whimpered together. She looked up at Joey, then pulled him in for a hungry, deep kiss. Moaning she pulled back, then licked the sides of his mouth and chin tasting herself in the process.

"Joey. I swear you and your mom are insane at what you do," she said to Joey. "When you left for work this morning your mom and I spent over an hour pleasing each other and I'm pretty sure I have a lot to learn, because your mom took me to places only you have taken me. Even the other night in the locker room didn't compare to the pleasure you guys give me," she continued. "I'm afraid I'm addicted to you, Joey."

"I don't mind, Miss Roxanne," Joey answered. "You can be with me as much as you like. I know I like being with you."

"I guess I better get my fill then, so my lover can take me out to dinner and movie," Miss Roxanne said smiling before beginning to undo Joey's shirt.

She undressed Joey working from the top down and when finished, she picked up his heavy pole and proceeded to lick and suck on his semi-hard cock.

"So, Lover. Who was lucky enough to have this today?' she asked seductively while sucking his cock.

Looking down at his teacher, he smiled and answered honestly, "My boss made me fuck her in front of her husband this morning, then made him clean my cock afterwards, before we both did him at the same time."

"Oh my gosh, Joey," she said in surprise. "That sounds intense."

"It was," Joey replied. "I mean she really badgered him, verbally and with a dildo for that matter."

"Then, before I left work a cute little co-worker of mine who is gay and in transition, sucked me in the work shower," Joey continued. "I got home and found my sister fucking my dad with a huge dildo, upon which I proceeded to feed him my cock."

"Joey, you're turning me on so much right now," she whimpered. "Tell me more."

"I fed my dad a load of cum, before meeting my sister in her room," Joey kept on. "She was naked in bed and needed to be filled up, just like someone else I know."

Miss Roxanne suddenly extracted herself from Joey's cock, then mounted him. She lined up her pussy with the now saliva coated head of Joey's dick and pushed down. Her eyes rolled back as she allowed Joey's shaft to slide into her pussy. Having accommodated Joey multiple times now, not to mention the gang bang she hosted; she was able to sheath Joey's dick in short order. Once fully seated on Joey's large shaft, she made a satisfied groan and started pumping her pussy up and down on Joey's cock.

"Joey. I can't get enough of you. Fill me, please," she begged. She laid down on Joey as she grinded into him and whispered in his ear, "tell me more, Lover. Your naughty stories turn me on so much."

"My sister is big, all over that is, but especially her tits. They're huge," Joey teased as he pushed his cock into Miss Roxanne's pussy. "She wanted me to suck and lick on her fat tits, so I laid on top of her and spent nearly half an hour worshiping her tits for her. My cock was so hard and pressed against her fat belly the whole time," Joey continued. "She love's my cock like you do except this time she wanted it in her ass."

"Oh my gosh, Joey," she hissed "I'm going to cum! Yes, make me cum!"

The young teacher shook as Joey pushed up into her receptive pussy, watching her face as she allowed the orgasm to take over her body. Jerking several times on top of Joey's cock, her pussy continued to quiver and squeeze his shaft. Well over a minute later, Joey wrapped an arm around her prone body and rolled her over bringing himself on top of her now. He gave her a minute to adjust and catch her breath while he slowly ground his cock into her.

"Joey, I love when you're naughty like me," she said to Joey adoringly. "Did you fuck your sister's ass?"

"Well, first I fucked her pussy and got her so excited she begged me to fuck her ass. She got really wet like you do, then begged me to fill her," Joey told her.

Joey watched Miss Roxanne's face while he pushed his cock into her again and again. Her eyes rolled back with every stroke. He could feel his cock stretch the walls of her pussy and brush against her cervix. She was looking at him intensely in between strokes and he watched her approach orgasm.

"Do you like hearing about me fucking my sister?" Joey asked in a slightly teasing tone.

"Mm hm," she murmured with a nod.

"Did you like watching me with my mom this morning?" he continued.

"Mm hm," she responded with a desperate whimper.

"Do you want to watch me stretch my sister's ass?" he asked.

"Yesssss!" she cried out before tensing up in orgasm. "Oh my gosh, Joey! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Joey watched his teacher lose herself in the throes of orgasm and allowed himself to reach orgasm with her. He slammed into her several more strokes before releasing his own load, filling the depths of her pussy with potent cum.

When he looked down, Joey saw she was passed out, again. He extracted himself and lay next to Miss Roxanne watching her breath. He slowly caressed her body while waiting for her to awake from her involuntary slumber. Like before, she awoke after about a minute and wide eyed looked over at Joey. She quickly smiled then cuddled into him.

"Guess you enjoyed that, huh?" Joey smiled as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Do you even need to ask?" she replied. "The things you do to me."

They rested for a bit and then showered before heading out for the evening. Joey drove to a nearby TexMex restaurant and took his date inside. While they were waiting for a table, they stepped into the bar to get a drink ordering an iced tea and a frozen margarita. They talked casually getting to know each other which Joey thoroughly enjoyed. Having a week of crazy sex, much of which included Miss Roxanne it was refreshing to enjoy some social time.

"Well, hey there Roxanne!" they were interrupted by a cheerful voice.

Turning Joey saw the smiling youthful face of Mr. Gibson as he approached the table, beer in hand. He stood at the table between Joey and Roxanne, smiling and greeting them both.

"Enjoying an evening out, you two?" he asked.

"Yes Mike. I've had a heck of a week and after a full day helping me with class material yesterday, Joey offered to come out with me and unwind a bit," she answered somewhat nervously. "How about you? Are you here with someone?"

"Yeah. Greg, Oliver and I usually go out Saturdays after hitting the gym," he answered. "You, er you guys wanna join us? I'm sure they won't mind."

Roxanne looked at Joey questioningly and before she could answer, Joey chimed in, "Sure! We just have to grab the bill. Where are you guys?"

"Right over there. Pop on over when you're ready. I'll make room," he said as he left the table.

"Is that OK, Roxanne?" Joey asked. "I can go over and tell them your overstimulated or something."

"No, no. It's fine, I just get a little nervous around my colleagues," she replied. "You know, you being a student and all."

"Well, I promise not to embarrass you, but they're all three cool teachers and I'm sure it'll be fine," Joey assured her.

Joey waved down the bartender and let him know they were switching tables. He paid for the two drinks and went to accompany Roxanne to the larger table with Mr. Gibson, Mr. Simmons and Mr. Jenkins. As they approached the table, they were welcomed with wide smiles and greetings.

"So, you guys hang out here often?" Joey asked.

"We bounce around. It's nice to get out and enjoy ourselves a bit after a long week at the school," Mr. Jenkins offered. "No offense, Joey."

"None taken. I know it's hard for teachers," Joey replied. "I appreciate all of my teachers."

"Some more than others, maybe?" interjected Mr. Simmons looking between Joey and Miss Roxanne.

"Uh, well, er," Joey started to reply.

"Cut it out, Greg!" Mr. Jenkins said while punching Mr. Simmons in the arm. "Listen, don't pay him any mind. We're all adults here. Let's just relax and have some fun."

"I'm busting your chops, Joey," Mr. Simmons said laughing along with the others. "Listen, first off, there have been more teachers dating students over the years than you might realize. We've all went on dates from time to time. No worries. Secondly, for tonight, please call us by our first names; Greg, Mike and Peter," he said indicating each in turn.

"Got it," Joey said noticeably relaxing. "Well, as Roxanne said earlier, it's been a crazy week to be honest and we both just wanted to relax a bit and hangout. We thought we'd hit a movie or something after dinner."

"Yeah, Stevie was talking about it quite a bit during study period with us three," Mike added. "How's he doing with these sudden changes?"

"He's doing good, I think. I'll talk to him a bit more when I see him tomorrow," Joey answered.

"We just took Stevie out last night with all of their friends," Roxanne added. "He seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit."

"Are you doing OK, Joey. Stevie said you had something going on too," Oliver asked.

"Well, there must be something in the water, because I think a number of people have been going through changes lately," Joey replied.

"I know I have this week," Mike said to no one in particular.

"Phew. Me too," Roxanne said.

"I've been trying to check in with my friends whenever I can to be sure they're all OK," Joey continued. "I think everyone's cool. I appreciate the support though. Particularly with Stevie.

"I'm happy to help," said Greg. "But I think Stevie prefers someone else's help," he said suggestively looking over at Mike.

"Look. I can't help it," Mike replied sheepishly. "Stevie makes a cute girl! What can I say?"

"To be honest, Mr. Er Mike, I think Stevie is kinda crushing on you," Joey added.

"Well, I'll let him be in charge of what he wants, but I do think he, eh she's cute," Mike answered.

"Would you guys like to order something?" the waiter asked having just then walked up to the table.

Shaken from their reverie, they all relaxed and ordered meals from the menu. Conversation shifted to current events, movies, Tv shows, the basketball team, which triggered some discomfort for Roxanne and Joey as they recalled the events from just a couple nights ago. A few drinks into the evening, there was one point that it became apparent that Greg and Oliver had hooked up, possibly even involving Mike, but Joey wasn't sure. He'd have to get a bit more comfortable with the group before he'd know for sure. Overall, however, the evening was relaxing for the two of them and ended up with them agreeing to hang out together again soon.

Joey drove them to the theater where they bought tickets, popcorn and soda before heading in. The movie they chose had been out for several weeks and was now scarcely attended. They climbed the stairs leading to the seats in the back and made their way to the center of the isle, getting comfortable. The seats were large and comfortable that reclined if you liked.

"Joey, thank you for a wonderful weekend," Roxanne said to him as the awaited the start of the movie. "I'm serious. I think I would have had a mental break if it weren't for our time together."

"No. Thank you, Roxanne," Joey replied. "Since yesterday alone we've had some crazy moments. It's nice that you and I were able to enjoy moments like we have this weekend."

They leaned into each other and began a long, slow kiss. Joey felt close to his teacher now. Closer than he had anyone outside of his family and close friends. As they kissed each of them began humming and whimpering in need. They embraced each other as they kissed, oblivious to the world around them. They spent the next ten minutes kissing and caressing each other, ignoring all other stimuli in the theater. Hesitantly, they broke from their kiss and looked at each other before Joey offered, "Should we watch the movie?"

"I suppose we should," answered Roxanne, smiling at her young lover.

They both turned in their seats, leaning close to each other and holding hands as the movie trailers continued playing before their movie. The movie began and they spent a good deal of time snacking, holding hands and enjoying each other's company. Later into the movie, Roxanne leaned into Joey and whispered in his ear, "I feel like a naughty girl."

As Joey turned to look at Roxanne, she slid down her seat onto the floor and climbed between Joey's legs. Smiling lustfully up at Joey, she proceeded to undo his belt and pants, then lowering his zipper. Joey nervously looked around and then watched his teacher reach inside his pants to pull out his long, thick cock. She immediately set to licking, kissing and sucking his dick with her newfound expertise. She moaned as she took more and more of his shaft into her throat, sending vibrations down to Joey's balls and groin. She laid her hands flat on his lap, then worked his cock all the way down her throat where she licked the base and twisted her mouth. Joey found the sensation of her throat and mouth rotating on his cock, completely beguiling and he was sure she would bring him to a quick orgasm. He rested back and let Roxanne work his cock to a turgid state, then proceed to stroke him with a quick rhythm. She was moaning lewdly as she sucked Joe's dick, seemingly without a care for anyone else in the theater. While there were no other patrons in their row, there were various others spread out in front of them. Joey noticed a middle-aged woman on the other end of the row in front of them now watching them. She smiled when Joey caught her eye and just watched Roxanne as she busied herself with the task at hand. The woman was accompanied by a similar aged man who was engrossed in the movie while his date enjoyed her voyeuristic side.

Roxanne was sliding the full length of Joey's cock now, leaving a thick layer of drool with each stroke. The saliva-rich blowjob was producing a soundtrack of gulping and slurping that was starting to challenge the audio from the movie. Joey noticed several people within his vicinity looking around to see who was making sound. Joey attempted to maintain his composure as he neared his orgasm not wanting to be chided for disturbing the movie goers' experience. He allowed himself to relax and then release his orgasm as discreetly as possible. Roxanne stopped and held him in her throat where he dumped his thick, enormous load. The semen poured into Roxanne's mouth as she pulled up from his shaft which she lewdly swallowed while looking up at Joey. When he finished filling her mouth with cum, she proceeded to lovingly lick his cock and balls clean before zipping him back up again. Joey assisted and Roxanne quietly returned to her seat. The woman down the row was watching them both with an excited look before turning her attention back to the movie. A girl Joey thought he recognized from school was sitting several rows in front of them was watching as Roxanne took her seat. She was clearly surprised to find Roxanne the source of the previous pornographic sounds and started whispering to the girl next to her who looked back at them as well. Joey remembered the girls looking at them both now; they were twins Lauren and Lacey and seniors at his school. They were popular girls and hadn't really befriended Joey over the years. He thought they were on the girls' volleyball team because they had volunteered for the boys' volleyball team in years past. Joey focused on being cool and collected as he held hands with Roxanne and finished watching the movie, hoping the girls would lose interest.

The movie finished and Joey and Roxanne briskly exited the theater before everyone else. She asked Joey to wait for her while she went to the bathroom to wash up. While Joey waited for her, the twins came up to Joey smiling.

"Uh, Joey?" one of the twins asked to get his attention. "Where's your date? Or should I say slut?"

"C'mon guys," Joey responded discreetly. "We were just having fun. Don't tell me you haven't done something crazy like that?"

"Maybe we have, maybe not," the twin replied. "But we don't usually let everyone around us hear what we're doing. Sheesh, Joey. I thought we were in a porn theater or something."

"Sorry," he replied sheepishly. "I think that's mostly my fault."

"You weren't the one slurpin' the gherkin," she said.

"Uh, uh," Joey stuttered. "It's just a, a little big."

"Oh right, Joey," the twin said sarcastically, rolling her eyes and look at her sister. "I bet it's a foot long right?"

"I don't really want to get into it, I just mean it wasn't her fault she was making all that noise," Joey replied.

At that moment someone walked up behind Joey and whispered in his ear, "If you're done messing around with these little girls, text me." Joey turned to see the middle-aged woman from earlier close to him and pressing something in his back pocket. She then sashayed away from the trio, smiling at Joey over her shoulder. In the light of the lobby, Joey thought he recognized her but had no idea who she was.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers
12