Joey Finds a New App Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew," Joey said briefly bringing his attention back to the twins.

"Who was that?" the other twin said glaring at the woman walking away. "Can't she see you're busy?"

"Look, Lacey. I'm," Joey started.

"It's Lauren. This is Lacey," indicating her twin next to her. "You can tell by mole on the corner of her mouth," Lauren corrected Joey.

"It's a beauty spot, skank," Lacey said smacking her twin in the shoulder.

"Look, Lauren. I'm sorry if I disturbed your guys' movie. That lady was sitting down the row and caught us too," Joey said apologetically.

"Mostly, we just wanted to confirm it was Miss Roxanne slobbering on your knob," Lauren replied.

"Look, we're all adults here. Please don't gossip about it at school," Joey pleaded.

"Well, you're not the only student having fun with the teachers," Lacey added. "So, it's not hot gossip anyway. We just thought she was stuffy and were both surprised."

"Thanks, girls," Joey responded with relief.

"I didn't say it would be free of charge," Lauren replied. "We're already thinking of ways you can earn our silence. Bye, Joey," they said together as they waved and walked away.

Just then Roxanne had come up behind Joey and kissed the back of his neck while pulling him close to her. "Was that Lacey and Lauren?"

Shaking off the encounter, Joey turned and greeted his teacher with a brief kiss then answered, "Yeah. They were just asking how I was doing and wondering why I was hanging out with my bio teacher."

They both left the theater and went to return to Miss Roxanne's place for a nightcap.

12