Joey Finds a New App Ch. 47

Story Info
Joey has a fun filled morning!
3.4k words
4.75
7.9k
11

Part 47 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers

Chapter 47

Joey woke up early and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After putting on the coffee he put some bacon in the oven and prepared some eggs with toast. He located a tray and silverware and proceeded to fill a plate for them to share. He topped it off with some orange juice and headed back to bedroom to serve his teacher breakfast in bed.

"Mm, that smells delicious," she said while greeting Joey with a kiss.

Joey set the tray on the bed and climbed in next to her. He started feeding Roxanne while she smiled adoringly at her lover.

"I can't say I've ever seen anyone make eating look so sexy," Joey commented.

"Well, I've never had anyone bring me breakfast in bed. But a sexy, young hunk, makes it particularly exciting," she replied.

"Sexy, young hunk?" Joey said raising his eyebrows in question. "Pretty sure I've never been accused of that."

Roxanne leaned in caressing Joey's chest while smiling and moaning softly.

"Joey, you're a perfect mate. You're strong and trim," she continued while sliding her hand down his abs and to the cotton boxer briefs holding his package. "Your kind, tender and thoughtful. You're smart, mature and a good listener. Then to top all that off, you are well equipped and adept at pleasing your partner. If I customized my perfect partner, I couldn't have done it better," she said after resting her hand on Joey's half-hard cock.

"Customized, huh?" Joey said thoughtfully. "Interesting observation. Well, Miss Roxanne; I don't know much about all that, but I know that I love spending time with my naughty girlfriend."

He continued feeding his lover and himself while she continued her physical affection of his body.

"Joey, please don't be too put out, but I need to visit my mom for the day if that's OK," she asked quietly. "I told her last week I'd come up and help around the house."

"I was going to ask what you wanted to do today. I've got work this morning, until noon and then a visit this afternoon to Billy's, then I probably should go home too," Joey summarized.

"Sounds like I should get my fill this morning before I have to go almost a whole day without being with you," she teased in reply.

"Is this breakfast not enough to fill you up?" Joey asked in a flirty tone.

"You know it's not, Lover," Roxanne replied. "I'm so hungry this morning"

She took the tray of half-eaten breakfast and set it on her nightstand, then turned and went under the covers between Joey's legs. He felt her pulling his briefs down and removing them before he felt the familiar, warm, wet mouth of his lover start to suck the head of his large cock. He watched the covers rise as she positioned herself above his towering shaft and began to swallow him deeper into her mouth, then throat. It felt sexy to him to watch her under the covers while feeling her mouth expertly swallow his dick. As before it takes her a couple minutes of ministrations, licking and sucking before she finally gets his entire cock in her mouth. Joey watched the covers go up and down slowly while she sucked his cock. Leaning back and moaning along with his lover he focused on the sensations he experienced. This whole week had been filled with visual stimuli and this experience was unique in that the mystery was experienced mostly by the physical sensation of her sucking and licking his cock as it travelled in and out of her mouth. Closing his eyes, he could feel how her lips walked their way down his shaft and then squeezed on their ascent. He could feel her tongue caressing the vein shaped shaft along the bottom side of his cock, then extending past her lips to lick around the base when she bottoms out. He could feel the sensation of entering her slippery throat each time she pushed him into her esophagus. He could sense the pool of saliva building around the base of dick, making him messier the longer she took. He could feel her soft hand stroking in rhythm with her mouth, now covered in her own spit. Every time she moaned; he could feel the vibrations from her throat on his cock. He got so lost in experiencing the sensations he hadn't realized that she was bringing him close to an orgasm and nearly missed the opportunity to warn her.

"You're gonna make me cum, right now lover," Joey said quickly. "You're about to get your second breakfast."

She moaned in reply and pulled herself up so she could receive his prodigious load in her mouth. She continued stroking his slippery shaft with both hands as she held her mouth over the head of his dick, whimpering for her prize. Joey continued focusing on the physical sensation of his cock shooting cum into her mouth. The pulsing he felt as cum travelled up the long shaft was mesmerizing. He felt the constant flow urged on by his flexing as if he were holding a garden hose and watering thirsty flowers.

Once Roxanne stroked the last of Joey's cum into her mouth, she climbed up on his lap and opened her mouth for Joey to see. He saw his cum dripping from both of her nostrils and into a mouthful of the same. She smiled as she swallowed his load then slowly cleaned around her mouth and nose with her fingers before sucking them clean.

She leaned in kissing Joey on the neck and whispering to him, "That's so you don't forget about me today during your wild adventures."

"I believe this memory is permanently imprinted on my brain, now," Joey smiled as he pulled her in for a kiss.

As they kissed, Joey could taste the remnants of his load and was surprised to not be grossed out. He savored the tender moment with his teacher and moved to hold her quietly as he pondered the week that had passed and the adventures that were certainly in store for him in the coming days. He thought about his family and couldn't wait to fuck his mom and siblings again. He thought about his new role as the bull in his parents' sexual relationship. His sister's obsession with food and his brother's gender fluidity. He thought of his friends, the absolute debauchery they've participated in with and without him, the other teachers at school and his former bully who he planned to visit today. With all the sex happening in his life, he'd have to make a point of finding time for things that needed to be done and just other normal activities, like volleyball, gaming and such. Shaking his head, he came out of his reverie and pulled Roxanne up for another kiss. They both got out of bed and after cleaning up the breakfast dishes, showered together affectionately.

Joey bid his good-bye for the day, then left for a brief visit home before work. As he sat in Roxanne's driveway, he took a minute to check his phone for any messages and found several of interest.

Billy to Joey: LMK when UR coming over. I want to make sure I'm ready.

Billy to Joey: If you can make it.

Billy to Joey: I mean, I'd like to hang out again and you know...

'Wow,' Joey thought with amusement, 'somebody's needy.' Joey considered stringing him along, but frankly was enjoying the total corruption of Billy much too fun to hold back. He wondered what he could get Billy to do today, in the privacy of his own home. He wanted to check the app and learn a little about Billy's siblings and father. He was fairly sure his parent's divorced or something a few years back, but he wasn't sure.

Jane to Joey: Are you coming home before work? I have needs you know!

Adam to Joey: Hope to see you today.

This text was accompanied by his brother dressed in blue lacey and silk cami and shorts PJ set. His wide hips, small waist and thick legs were on full display in the selfie. The gentle curves of his tight breasts would have anyone assume they were looking at selfie from a girl. He saved the picture alongside the others he had received in recent days. He certainly had plenty of material to take care of business if needed to. But as will likely be the case today between home, work and Billy's house, Joey will be able to allow others to take care of any cravings he may have.

Mom to Joey: Good morning, son. Come see me before work, please. Luv you.

It was a good thing Joey got up early as his morning looks to be busy. Joey quickly replied to his family he was on his way home, then sent a text to Billy.

Joey to Billy: I get off work at noon. Looking forward to lunch. CU then.

When Joey got home his sister was eating a bowl of cereal at the kitchen counter and he went to greet her with a kiss on the back of her neck. She set her spoon down and turned to face Joey with an accusing look and purposely spread her fat legs causing the long t-shirt to rise to her hips. Joey looked down to see his sister without panties and from what he could see, her dripping pussy as well.

"What?!," Joey asked defensively. "I didn't do anything."

"Exactly," she replied with a sinister tone. "I've been trying to take care of my cravings by myself, and it doesn't work. I even considered getting Mom to use the monstrosity that I used on Dad but didn't want to wreck my own pussy. You disappear with just quick visits, and I'm left craving your fat dick."

She lifted her legs around Joey and while leaning back on the counter pulled him closer to her

"I have to go to work today and won't be home till tonight, so I need you to fuck me right now, Brother," she demanded.

She reached down and began unbuckling his belt and pants before Joey even had time to react.

"What about all the stuff you've been teaching me about preparing a woman to be pleased and getting her excited and aching?" Joey asked while pulling his t-shirt over his head. "Plus, everyone's home and we're right here in the kitchen!"

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye with a smirk only she could pull off as sexy. "After last week, do you think that would matter?" she asked with a snide tone. "Besides, everyone is still in bed and what you don't realize is this is another lesson."

"OK? What am I learning, then?" Joey asked questioningly.

"How to perform a quickie," she replied. "Which entails you pulling you dick out and moving clothes out of the way and fucking you sister!"

"Wow, you're cranky when you're horny," Joey said as he proceeded to work his half-hard cock from his pants.

"Not as cranky as I'll be when you get me pregnant and I start throwing up every morning," she said seductively while pulling him in for a kiss.

He quickly hardened at the mention of his sister getting pregnant and his mind filled with images of her large tits filled with milk and her belly growing with his child. Being the uncle and father at the same time would complicate things no doubt, but the thought of it aroused him plenty.

Jane's eyes rolled back in her head, and she sighed deeply as Joey entered her welcoming pussy. She was tight, though soaking wet and he bottomed out in short order. His sister reached around Joey and held his ass as she kept him from pulling out.

"Yes," she breathed. "Finally. Oh Joey, you have no idea how magical your dick is. Just hold it there for a second. It feels so good to be full."

Joey could feel her pussy flexing and squeezing his shaft. He felt the bump of her cervix as it rubbed the head of his cock. He flexed his dick in her pussy and could feel her respond in like with a quick intake of breath. She looked at him sensuously now and attempted to raise her legs more without falling off the stool.

"Now fuck me, Joey," she gritted her teeth. "I need to cum on your magical dick, Brother. Fuck me!"

Joey adjusted himself so that he could hold onto his sister while he started fucking her with hard strokes. They looked each other in the eye while Joey started to properly fuck his sister; she through the top of her eyes, while seductively biting her lower lip and Joey with an increased look of desperate need.

"That's right, Brother," she continued. "Fuck your sister. Fill her womb with her baby-making cum. Fuck me, Joey! Fuck me! You're gonna make me cum, Joey! Fuck me! I need it, so bad."

"Oh, sister," Joey said desperately. "I love making you cum. I love your pussy. I love everything about you. Jane, I love you."

Joey desperately tried to fulfill his sister's wish as quickly as he could. He was pumping hard and working himself to orgasm as well as her. They both watched each other in what could only be described as a needful ache that they were desperate to relieve. Joey felt her squeeze her legs and then her pussy around his shaft as her mouth opened and her orgasm began. At the same moment, Joey began releasing a thick and voluminous load of cum into his sister. They both shook and vibrated through the orgasm, never taking their eyes from each other. Her pussy leaked around Joey's cock and pooled on the stool below her. He pumped cum into her for nearly a minute before she reached around Joey's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I love you too, Joey," she said softly in his neck. "Thank you."

"For what, Sis?" Joey replied softly while embracing her. "I should be thanking you."

"For everything, Brother," she continued as she slowly caught her breath.

After they both calmed down from their frantic tryst, they separated and attempted to pull themselves together.

"Sheesh, Joey!" Jane exclaimed as she slid in her seat. "You're like a damn fire truck dumping gallons of water on a fire. I can't even sit here anymore. Can you get me some paper towels at least?"

Joey looked at the target of his sister's complaint and saw the pool of cum below her as big as a dinner plate and still dripping from her fully splayed pussy. He finished buttoning his pants and went to get a rag from the sink.

"Oh, mmm," he heard his sister say. "That'll work."

When he returned to the counter with the rag, he saw Adam bending between her legs and busily cleaning the fluids they left behind. He could hear the lewd sounds made by his brother as he lapped up Joey's cum and then made his way to Jane's pussy to finish the job.

"I should have you around all the time, Adam so I don't have to keep changing my sheets," she teased while caressing Adam's head between her legs. "Not to mention it's soothing after your big brother just fucked the shit out me."

Joey shook his head and smiled as he watched his feminized brother eat the cum from their sister's pussy for the next few minutes. Seeing Adam in his new sexy PJs, he was sure he could get aroused again and give his brother a good fuck this morning, but he was running short on time before he needed to leave for work. With Adam bent at the waist his hips were so profound, along with his fat ass. Watching him eat Jane's pussy, he felt sure he could pass as a girl to anyone who didn't know him.

"Alright, little sister," Jane said while pulling Adam up for a quick kiss. "Thank you very much. Now I need to get ready for work," she continued as she stood. "Mmm. We taste good together," she quipped as she walked past her brothers slapping both of their asses.

"Good morning, Joey," Adam said while moving in for a quick embrace.

"Morning," Joey replied as he embraced his brother tenderly.

Joey bent down and held Adam's face for a slow, tender kiss. Adam swooned and sank into Joey while they kissed. He felt like he was kissing a girl at this point, between the soft, supple skin of his brother and feminine curves pressed against him. This coupled with the sleepwear he was wearing, had Joey captivated with his brother.

"Jane's right," Joey observed as they separated. "We do taste good together."

Adam giggled a bit and proceeded to kitchen to put together breakfast, while Joey continued to appreciate his brother's sexy little body.

"So, how was shopping yesterday," Joey inquired. "I certainly like what you're wearing now."

"It was fun," Adam replied as he poured the cereal and milk in his bowl. "Kelly is a shopping machine! She went from store to store. I was exhausted by the time she brought me home. Could have been the blow job and riding I took in the back of the mall parking lot too, I guess," he observed with a smile.

"Man. That sounds hot!" Joey replied. "Kelly really likes you, huh? How are doing with your changes and all?"

"I'm good right now. I really think I want to get a feel for being female," Adam answered thoughtfully. "Kelly is referring me to her doctor so I can talk to a professional about it all."

"Well, I'll help anyway I can," Joey replied genuinely. "I love you, whoever you want to be. Do you promise to tell me if I say or do something wrong?"

"Thanks, Joey. I promise I'll keep you up to date," Adam replied. "Right now, I'm happy being Adam. The girl part felt good, but I think I need it to be a more thoughtful process. Not just pick a name, ya know?"

"I think I get it," Joey responded with a nod. "But feel free to clue me in if I become clueless."

"Will do, Brother. Thank you," Adam said smiling.

Joey went to check on his mom and knocked on their bedroom door quietly before entering. Joey's mom was lying in bed reading her phone and his feminized dad lay asleep next to her.

"Good morning, Mom," Joey whispered while Sarah reached for Joey to come kiss her.

"Good morning, my sexy man," she replied as they embraced tightly. "Did you take good care of your girlfriend on your date last night? Betty said she saw you at the movies and said hello. She said you looked like you were having a good time on your date."

"Yeah, Mom," he replied. "We went to dinner and a movie, then back to her place. How was your night out with Dad?" Joey inquired to change the subject now remembering where he knew the voyeur from the night before.

"It was really nice," she replied. "We had a lot to discuss considering some of things happening to him as well as the rest of us. We both got dressed up and went out of town so he didn't have to be self-conscious, and we could focus on each other. I'd like to ask if you and I could go out this evening together before our week gets busy. We can talk about some of the exciting things we've been doing and that we'd like to do. Can you make time for your loving and adoring mother this evening?"

"Absolutely!" Joey replied excitedly. "Anything for you, Mom."

"And also, could you sleep with your father and I tonight?" she asked further.

"Well, that's going to be fun," Joey smiled in answer.

"Oh, plan on it, my sexy lover," she said before pulling him in for a deep kiss.

Kissing quietly and passionately for several minutes, Joey started to get worked up again, but his mother pushed him away, smiling.

"Now don't go being late for work," she playfully chided him. "Besides, I'm saving myself for this evening when my man is going to take me out for a lovely dinner date."

Joey kissed his mom again, then left to get ready for work.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers