Joey Finds a New App Ch. 48

Story Info
Joey day at work opens up lots of options, some scary.
3.2k words
4.71
5.8k
10

Part 48 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers

Joey arrived at work on time despite his busy morning and turns out he was assigned to help in produce. Every couple of days the morning crew would wash and restock the produce making sure there was no rotting apples, lettuce or other produce causing issues. It wasn't hard as the washing happened automatically after they inspected and reset all the fresh stuff. He donned his work apron and headed over to produce to get started. He kept his water bottle with him, wanting to be fully hydrated by the time he got off work.

Joey spent the morning working on produce and thinking how he wanted to corrupt his bully this afternoon. On his break he intended to check out Billy's profile and see what he could learn about his father and siblings. He barely remembered them from years ago during play dates when they were kids, but knew Billy was the youngest of three. Before too long, his shift was halfway over, and he was on his way to the breakroom. It seemed almost odd that Joey would spend time alone in his thoughts as he had been constantly in the company of others this last week, usually having crazy sex.

He sat down with a soda and chips, then opened his app right away. He went to Billy's profile showing his curvy, feminine body with a round ass and wide hips. He was starting to get excited thinking about how he planned to corrupt Billy and even make him crave more. His fetishes remained the same; cross-dressing, sissification, cum-hungry, watersports, deep-throat, interracial and SPH. Joey opened his relations tab and added his two older siblings and father.

Jake his brother was large and appeared to have little or no fat from what Joey could tell. His personality was listed as dominant, heterosexual with a super high libido. He turned out to be well packaged down below, no doubt providing him ample opportunities with the ladies. His cock was thick and long, 6 inches in circumference by 9 1/2 long. Nothing like Joey and his friends at this point but blessed none the less. Joey scheduled him for some gradual changes throughout the rest of next week. He reduced his inhibitions to being liberal and open-minded by the end of the week. He increased his cum production as he had done for himself and found a setting for his pre-cum that would have him dripping constantly. He figured this would help get Billy all worked up and craving cum all the time. He increased the size of his dick gradually to reach 12 inches long and 8 inches around, figuring that would be enough to fill Billy up when he was ready to cross that line.

Billy's father, John was nearly a copy of Jake except he was slightly taller at 6'2" and stockier. He wasn't quite as well trimmed as Jake, but Joey could help with that. He was also dominant with a high libido like his son as well as equally endowed below. Notably he was much hairier, appearing much more rugged than the svelte oldest son. Joey scheduled similar changes as he done with Jake allowing his inhibitions to open and his cock to grow over the course of the week. He figured between the two men in the house releasing pheromones galore as well as dripping cum constantly, Billy would have a tough time not thinking about eating cock and cum all day and night.

His older sister, Mary, was like Jake in a feminine opposite kind of way. She was tall at 5'11", slim and curvy. She had long legs and generous breasts. Her personality was also dominant with a high libido like her older brother and father. Her inhibitions were already listed as open-minded, and she showed several interesting fetishes. She was into femdom, SPH, group sex and interracial. Joey remembered Billy mentioning his sister dressing him up on Friday and sending him to school dressed like a girl. He figured he'd wait and see how things develop before he went poking around.

He glanced at some of the new features which amounted to further customization options and a better GUI. As luck would have it, one of the new options was the pelvic floor muscle and bladder capacity and which currently stood at 700ml for him. Already feeling the urge to pee, he maxed it out at 1500ml and improved his pelvic floor muscle to control the flow, then applied the change. Immediately, he felt relief and continued drinking his soda and water.

"Hey, handsome," a cheerful voice interrupted Joey's focus.

Joey looked up from his phone to see his new and slightly curvier friend, Frankie. The changes Joey implemented last week were now clearly visible. His hips were wide and very apparent with the tight short shirt he wore exposing his mid-drift. The shirt was a quarter sleeve white, slightly see through piece which showed the slight bump of his growing breasts and currently puffy areolas. The visible details were so clear, Joey could make out the little bumps around his erect nipples. His eyes travelled down to take in the leggings Frankie was wearing which displayed his sizeable package.

He couldn't restrain a growl as he greeted him. "Mornin', Hottie McHotterson," Joey flirted back.

"Like what you see?" Frankie asked, jutting his hip out on display.

"I do," Joey replied. "Wanna go for a ride on the Joey Train?"

"Don't tease me, sexy," Frank said slapping Joey on the shoulder as he walked past him. "I know I want more than 15 minutes on the Joey Train. You just let me know when you have time in your terribly busy social schedule, and I'll take you to stops you don't even know about."

Joey chuckled at the brazen flirt and invitation, then started imagining having a real go at Frankie when suddenly he felt Frankie's arms wrap around him from behind. Frankie pressed up against him and quickly ran his tongue along the side of Joey's neck up to his ear and whispered in a lust-filled breathy tone.

"You know, Joey. Being a bottom can be just as fun at being a top sometimes," he said Lightly biting his earlobe, Frankie continued. "I would have so much fun with you Joey. You just let me know when you're ready to take a ride on the Frankie Train."

He followed this tease up by plunging his tongue in Joey's ear and moaning, then releasing Joey, Frankie resumed his trip to the locker smiling back at him. He peaked in the bathroom briefly, then returned to the table to sit across from Joey who was still shivering from the goose bumps triggered earlier. Joey considered the many things that he had done this week and remembered his experience with Kelly. They way she rode him while he stroked her cock. The feeling of her cock pulsing in his hand as Adam swallowed her load. He was getting himself excited again imagining Frankie dominating him the way he had Stevie, Adam and even Billy. He looked over and saw Frankie smiling at him now with eyebrows raised as if he was awaiting an answer right then.

"You know, Frankie," Joey started. "Before this week, I would never have guessed that I would be exploring sex with boys, let alone being on the receiving end. But, I have to admit the idea you just suggested sounds awfully enticing."

Laughing proudly, Frankie responded "Well, Joey. I promise you, having been a top and a bottom, that they can be equally exciting and fun as long as it's with the right person." It was Frankie's turn to drift into a short daydream before finishing and biting his lower lip "Mm, mm, mm. The things I would do to you, Joey."

They both purposefully pulled themselves out of their reverie and finished their snacks talking about work and their plans for the upcoming week. Joey got up and checked his mail slot finding an unmarked envelope waiting for him. Opening it, he found a hand-written letter that smelled of perfume. It simply read, 'Text me after work today. I'd like to repeat some of our Saturday fun later this week.' There was no name, just a cell number that Joey presumed to be Ms. Katy. He entered the cell number in his phone before wrapping up his break and saying bye to Frankie. Returning to work, he spent the rest of his shift imagining what his afternoon was going to be like when he got to Billy's.

Joey clocked out and headed to the locker room to leave his apron and such in his locker, then headed out to his car to check on some texts.

Joey to Ms. Katy - I got your note. Saturday was fun and I'm looking forward to next time.

Joey to Billy - Just got off work. I'll be there in about 20

Kevin to Joey - Dude! What a weekend! I woke up to this. He sent a picture of Kelly swallowing his huge dick. He could see Kelly's hand wrapped around her own cock and remembered Frankie's earlier suggestion.

He went to the app and opened his own profile and thought to copy the same settings he applied to his brother's anal and oral capabilities. He wasn't sure he would go down this road, but thought if he did, he wanted to be able to really enjoy the experience as it appears Stevie, Adam and Billy do. His phone chimed as new texts came in.

Ms. Katy to Joey - I'll need some more help showing this faggot what he's good for this week. Let me know when you are available.

Attached to the text was a picture from her point of view. Joey could see that she was fucking her husband's ass with what appeared to be a decent size strap-on. He could see her leather gloves and corset in the picture and stared at it a long time imagining how sexy his boss would look dressed in the black leather outfit he saw.

Billy to Joey - Thanks. See you soon.

Joey to Kevin - I'll say! I was just thinking of Kelly this morning. She's looking hot as always!

Kevin to Joey - Watch it!

Kevin to Joey - JK.

Joey put his phone down and started driving over to Billy's house as he was battling a full bladder. He had no idea what to expect when he got there, but his imagination was running wild. In short order, Joey arrived at Billy's and he went to knock on the door. To his surprise the person who answered was the same Billy he had seen on Friday at school, albeit in different clothes. He was wearing a short pink skirt and a small pink half tank top along with frilly white thigh-highs and shiny black Mary Janes. By the time Joey's eyes made it to Billy's face he was again surprised at just how feminine he was becoming. He was passable for sure, but also super-hot.

"Well, c'mon in already," Billy said shyly smiling. "Don't want it to get too cold in here."

"I don't know Billy," Joey replied as he entered the house. "You're heating it up rather good with that outfit." Billy bit his lower lip and closed the door behind Joey.

"I have the house to myself today, so I thought I'd dress up for you since you liked it so much the other day," Billy said quietly.

He started to lead him to his bedroom when Joey interrupted, "Hey Billy, I really gotta go. I've been holding it all morning. Where's your bathroom?"

Joey noticed Billy shivering a bit then he took in a sharp breath replying, "I'll show you."

Joey followed Billy inside the spacious bathroom and turned to face Joey, blushing with a nervous swallow.

Joey smiled at Billy's response and asked, "Are you thirsty, my little girl?" Billy nodded quickly in response and Joey continued, "I hope so 'cause, Daddy's got a lot of piss for you to drink. Why don't get down and there and help Daddy."

Billy excitedly knelt in front of Joey and undid his belt buckle, then pants. With familiarity he reached to fish out Joey's still soft dick. Despite being flaccid, it was impressive, and Billy eagerly wrapped his lips around it.

"Slow down now, baby," Joey said in a fatherly tone. "I don't want to go getting all excited before I relieve myself. Now open your mouth wide so I can see when it's full and stop so I don't mess up your nice clothes."

Billy lowered himself so he was below Joey's long thick cock which amounted to him basically laying his head on the toilet seat and facing up.

Smiling, Joey maneuvered directly over Billy's mouth and released into his human toilet. With his improved control he could begin slowly filling Billy's mouth. Joey paused and without hesitation, Billy swallowed and opened for more. He was moaning now as Joey continued pissing in his mouth.

"That's it, baby. Keep drinking Daddy's piss," Joey teased. "You're doing such a good job for Daddy."

At times, some of his stream would splatter Billy's face, but Joey's aim was mostly spot on and they got into a rhythm where Joey would fully release his stream of piss to quickly fill his target's mouth. After 10 mouthfuls, Joey thought he could piss forever and wondered if Billy would begin to feel bloated. Following several more mouthfuls, Joey finally eased off and allowed his bully to catch his breath.

Billy raised himself up on his haunches and worked his mouth onto Joey's now dripping dick. He worked the soft shaft into his mouth and began sucking more of it in while massaging it with his tongue and lips. Within a minute or two Joey started hardening as Billy swallowed more of his dick and before too long, he was sporting a full-on erection. He immediately took to engulfing Joey's cock inches at a time, preparing to deep throat him. He massaged his saliva down the lower part of Joey's thick shaft allowing him to easily swallow more and eventually bottoming out as his throat swallowed the throbbing shaft. Billy was moaning constantly now as his mouth ascended and descended on Joey's cock. He was leaving a trail and pool of spit along the lower portion of his shaft as well as a coating around Joey's balls. Spit dripped from his chin as his throat provided the natural lubricant to accommodate the large shaft. Billy's hand followed his mouth up and down Joey's cock with his palm flattening when he reached bottom. Joey was surprised at his newfound skills as he had seemed very unpracticed Friday. He wondered if Billy had been reading up or watching videos on how to best suck dick. He performed way better than he had on Friday and Joey thought he'd be blowing his load shortly. Billy was breathing heavy through his nose and working vigorously to get Joey to cum. He was still constantly moaning or whimpering as he worked Joey's cock to eruption. Watching the spectacle of his bully sucking his cock, Joey thought some additional mockery was in order.

"That's right, girlie," Joey began. "Swallow Daddy's cock and get that cum out of there. You're making Daddy want to cum down your throat so bad. Mm, I love the way you eat my dick, baby."

Billy continued working Joey's cock with his mouth and hands leaving a slobbering mess below him and mewing loudly. The noises of him sucking Joey's cock filled the bathroom with a cacophony of slurps and moans which finally pushed Joey over the edge, and he released his load. Joey could feel the cum travel up his long shaft and spew into Billy's mouth as he excitedly moaned and swallowed. Using his newly developed pelvic muscle allowed him to shoot his cum hard which shocked Billy as his eyes grew wide. Cum was now dripping profusely from his nostrils as he worked to keep it contained in his mouth.

"Oh, yes," Joey encouraged him. "You're so good at making Daddy cum, Baby. Keep swallowing, little girl. Just a bit more." Joey finished with a grunt, "Uh!"

Joey's orgasm finally subsided, and Billy released his slobbery, wet shaft which hung now only half hard. Billy continued licking up the mess from all around Joey's cock and balls, as if worshiping his dick. Joey could see he had his hands in his panties now and was furiously stroking his little dick. He hefted his cock over Billy's head and then laid it on his face, heavy and long. Billy licked and kissed the shaft careful to balance it on his face.

"You like Daddy's cock a lot don't you, Billie girl?" Joey teased.

"Mm Hm," Billy hummed back in reply sounding very girly.

"You want Daddy's dick in your ass, baby girl?" he continued. "Do you like riding Daddy's cock with your tight little pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy," he answered. "Please fuck me."

"If you want your dad's cock, you're going to have to earn it now. Understand?" Joey said fatherly.

"Yes, Daddy," he begged and kissed at the same time. "I'll do anything."

"Right now, I want you to cum while you tell me what you crave," Joey demanded.

"I want more cum. I want to feel Daddy fuck my ass again," Billy begged in his high-pitched, breathy voice. "I think about dick all the time now. I can't stop."

"Oh, poor baby," Joey said softly while light rubbing his face with his dick. "'I'll be sure you get all the dick and cum you need. Do you like being my little girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," he replied.

"Do you like being a little girl for Coach and my friend, Kevin?" Joey teased.

"Yes, Daddy," he replied.

"Who else do you want to dress up for, baby girl?" Joey teased.

"My sister," he said after a short pause and stroking his little dick faster.

"And?" Joey encouraged him.

"My brother," he continued timidly "and my father too."

"Oh, so you want everyone to see you like the sexy little cum-whore you are right now?" Joey asked smiling down at him, still rubbing his fat cock on Billy's face.

"Yes. Yes! Yes, Daddy!" Billy confessed with a desperate look of need on his face before finally shooting his load in his panties. "Oh, gosh! Yes, yes, yes."

"Wow, Billy," Joey continued before slowly putting his dick away and pulling himself together.

Billy stayed still, breathing long, slow breaths as he looked to be considering his confession to Joey. His panties were soaked through with cum, and his shirt was stained with overflow from Joey's massive orgasm.

"OK, my good little girl," Joey said gently. "Why don't you get cleaned up and I'll take you for lunch."

Billy looked a bit nervous, but submissively stood up at the sink and started to wash up. He went to his bedroom and changed his shirt and panties, then fixed his makeup. Joey watched all this wondering how the next week would turn out for Billy. His goal was to turn Billy into a complete submissive cum whore constantly thinking of cocks and cum. He figured with the scheduled changes of his father and brother, Billy would be getting fucked all the time and still need more. Who knows how far he might go as his addiction grows. For now, Joey wanted to get him comfortable being dressed as a girl and thought a trip to the food court at the mall would do perfectly well.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers