Joey Finds a New App Ch. 54

Story Info
Joey expands his experience in more ways than one.
3.9k words
4.53
5.6k
12

Part 54 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
566 Followers

Chapter 54

Joey was awakened several hours after falling asleep by his mother grinding into his morning wood, which was still balls-deep inside her. It was dark outside, and his mother seemed to still be sleeping despite the quiet mewing she was doing while grinding Joey. He relaxed and allowed his mother to slowly fuck him as his cock ached for release. His morning wood always felt good. Prior to this week he had always masturbated, basking in the sensation of his super hard cock. This week he had done everything but jerk off. Waking up already wedged into his sleeping mother's pussy was definitely a favorite. His mother mumbled unintelligibly while sleep-fucking her son and Joey continued to gently hold her by the waist. Remembering his newly developed pelvic muscle he started flexing it in sync with her grinding. Each time he flexed, he felt his mom squeeze and quietly moan. They both continued like this for a good ten minutes or so until his mom's breathing got heavier and her grinding more intense.

"Yes, Joey," she whispered. "Fuck me. Please fuck me. I need your cock and cum inside me. More, more, more." Suddenly, she froze and lifted her head groggily and said, "Joey, have you been fucking me all night?"

"Kind of, I guess," Joey replied softly. "You fell asleep asking me to fertilize your eggs. Don't you remember?"

"Yes. I was dreaming the most wonderful dream," she continued. "I was pregnant and huge. Wow, I can't believe how good it felt in my dream. We were at my doctor's office, and I was in the exam chair with my legs wide open in stirrups. You were fucking me so hard and deep. Oh, and the doctor was encouraging you to fuck me harder. She said it would help my delivery. She was leaning back in her chair with her skirt pulled up and was fucking herself with the with a huge speculum. It was very sexy."

"Wow, I wish I was there," Joey smiled.

"Turns out you were," she said as she started grinding her son again. "You just didn't know it. Now fulfill my dream, Son and fuck me again."

Grabbing her ass and rolling her over, they kissed as Joey started fucking her purposefully.

"I could swear your cock feels bigger this morning and I don't think I've ever felt you this hard," she said while smiling up at her son.

"It was amazing waking up inside you, Mom," Joey said while sliding his cock fully in and out of her mother's tight pussy.

"You've got quite the silver tongue, Son," she replied. "Now be quiet and fill your mother's pussy with cum."

Joey was enjoying the sensation of his mom's stretched pussy, particularly when he was completely inside her. He was ready to cum for sure but wanted his mother to orgasm with him. He made a point of pressing his shaft against her clit as he stroked her. She watched him with wide, excited eyes as she approached her climax. Lifting her hips to meet Joey's thrusts, their bodies made a soft clap as the intensity grew between them. Joey zoned everything out but his mom as she stared up at him with a look of clear desperation for release.

"Oh, Joey," she begged softly. "Cum with me, Baby. Do it fill your mother's pussy with cum."

"Oh, Mom," Joey answered. "I'm gonna cum. I'm ready."

Two more strokes and Joey felt his mother start to cum as he began releasing his load into her. Once again Joey flexed his cum into his mother who smiled as she allowed her own orgasm to overtake her. He felt the inside of her vaginal canal squeeze him as if to squeeze every drop of cum from his cock. Cum poured from her overflowing pussy with such pressure it was almost spraying against his balls. Joey's orgasm finished first, but he continued flexing his cock as his mother's orgasm extended for over another minute. When she finally came down, she pulled her son in for a kiss, sighing in satisfaction.

"I love you, Mom," Joey said softly as they broke their kiss.

"I love you, too, Son," she replied quietly. "You sure know how to show a girl a fulfilling date. I had the most amazing evening and night. Promise me we'll make time to do it again?"

"Wild horses couldn't keep me from you, Mom," Joey said lovingly.

"Well. I guess I have to share you some more this week," she said after staring in her son's eyes a moment. "I might sleep in late, so don't wake me before you leave. I need some rest before I go to work."

"OK, Mom," Joey said while working his way out of the bed and tucking her in.

Kissing her once more, he retrieved his clothes from the night before and proceeded to head to his own room. He thought with there being plenty of time before he had to leave, he could catch up on neglected texts and app updates. He walked by his sister's room and peaked in to find her and Adam both asleep and cuddled together. He wondered how their evening went as he crept back to his own room and lay in bed. He put his T-shirt and briefs on before bringing up his phone he went first to his messages to see what he missed.

Adam to Joey - You and Mom looked so hot tonight. I hope you enjoyed your date. Jane says good night too.

Stevie to Joey and Kevin - Hey guys. Stacey and I are going in early tomorrow to meet with Coach. 😉Hope that's OK.

Kevin to Joey and Stevie - Man! Wish I could be there! Have fun!

Roxanne to Joey - OMG what a night. Nothing too crazy, but Danny came out to us tonight. He started by coming to the dinner table in a dress with makeup! He looked really sexy too! Dad ended up being OK and even supportive. I'm so glad we talked it out today. Mom seems good about it too. I miss you, lover. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Come by in the morning. I'll be there by 6.

Jane to Joey - I guess Mom gets you tonight. Brother, I'm in need you know. I don't want to be clingy but I'm craving you. GN.

Kevin to Joey - Hey man. Thanks for swinging by to pick up Adam. I was pooped. Awake and oriented now. Unfortunately, it's 3AM and my parents are home. To top it off my dick is hard core, non-stop tower mode. Call when you get up. I want to chat about a thing or too. I think I'm up for the duration.

Attached to the text was a picture of Kevin's huge thick cock, completely erect and towering over his laptop screen. It was hot, Joey had to admit, and his cock hardened at the view. Unlike Joey's cock, Kevin's was darker, and the veins popped all around it. You might describe it as angry looking, and it dripped pre-cum all the way down the shaft.

Joey looked at his phone clock and saw that Kevin's text had just come in about ten minutes ago and texted him back.

Joey to Kevin - You up? Can I call?

Kevin to Joey - Yeah

Joey called Kevin to see what he wanted to talk about and figured he'd shoot the shit about recent events.

"Dude," Kevin answered. "What's up?"

"Not much, Man," Joey answered. "Just relaxing and getting ready for some Flix. What about you?"

"Dude!", Kevin replied. "My parents got home tonight after Adam left. I woke up so friggin' hard and I can't go fuck Kelly. It's killing me man. My hand just doesn't cut it."

"I get it, man," Joey replied. "I was thinking earlier how I haven't even thought about fapping since last week. These growth spurts have sparked a whole new sex life."

"Agreed. I had one teacher on the side and my neighbor's daughter, Mary," Kevin answered. "That was plenty prior to my growth spurts. But since last week, I've been aching non-stop! Thankfully, Kelly's up for fun most of the time. Guess we got to figure out how to navigate parents."

"No doubt," Joey replied. "What do you think about Stevie's message?"

"Dude! That's so fucking hot!" Kevin answered. "If I could be there while Coach is fucking Stacey, I'd blow multiple times."

"Yeah, definitely," said Joey. "I'm getting wood now thinking about it."

"You're only just now getting wood?" Kevin asked. "Did you see my fucking picture? My dick will not go down! It's fucking hard-core, Man."

"Yeah. I saw the pic," Joey replied. "It was definitely hard. Mine was hard like that too an hour ago, but my mom helped me out. "

"Speaking of moms," Kevin began. "I was wanting to ask you something about that. You know about you and your mom."

"That's cool," Joey replied. "Go ahead."

"Well, ever since earlier tonight when my mom got home, I was imagining being with her. Like you were the other night. I think that's what has me so hard. Thinking about my mom, Man."

"I get it," Joey answered. "I think about my mom a lot. And your mom is seriously hot if you don't mind me saying."

"Truth, Dude!" Kevin replied. "My mom is fire, and I can't stop thinking about banging her like you did with your mom. What do I do, Man?"

"That's a good question, Dude," Joey answered thoughtfully. "For me, my mom happened to see my package one morning and then started flirting with me. It was like she was drawn into it."

"OK. I can wrap my head around that," Kevin continued. "I'll just find some opportunities to show my mom my package and she'll be drawn in?"

Joey considered the situation for a moment before finally taking the step he had considered for days now.

"Kevin. Dude," Joey started in a serious tone. "I think I have the answer for what you need but we should talk about it in person. It's a challenging consideration and we'll need to agree on some things."

"Sounds suspect," Kevin answered. "Alright, let's meet and Kelly and Adam can drive together. Although, that means I'm stuck with my morning wood going to school."

"Maybe we can both go visit Roxanne this morning before school," Joey said. "I'll text her and see what time she'll be there."

"Oh, yeah," Kevin replied excitedly. "I know that'd be hot."

"Or if you wanted you could just come over here now and we wait for Adam to wake up," Joey suggested. "He's been getting up early this last week because he takes a long time in the shower."

"Also, hot," Kevin said. "Your parents cool with that?"

"Yeah, just as long as we're quiet," Joey answered. "That sounds better than leaving so early. Plus, we can shower and get ready first, then still try to hook up with Roxanne."

"Now you're talking," Kevin replied quickly. "Give me a few and I'll be over."

"Gotcha," Joey said. "I'll unlock the door when I see you pull up."

Joey disconnected the call and went to his app opening the help page. He looked up the info on sharing the app to understand how it works. He reviewed several Q & A sections and some of the details he had read before. It explained that all targets appear across linked apps but are read-only except for the person who set them up. If setting up existing target with access to app, they will become read-only to all others. Access to targets can be transferred to other users, but the original user maintains the owner role unless the owner transfers that role.

All this made sense based on his experience with the app. He was nervous about how Kevin would handle the knowledge that Joey was the architect of this sexual adventure they had all been on. He was also excited about setting Kevin up with the app. It seemed there were some guardrails in place with the app so Kevin couldn't go too crazy.

Fifteen minutes or so had passed when seeing Kevin's headlights pull up in front of the house, Joey went to greet him at the door. Kevin came in quietly and followed Joey up to his room. They both kicked back against the headboard on Joey's bed after Kevin sat his bag down.

"So, what's up," Kevin asked. "I'm not used to you being so serious and shit."

"Dude," Joey began. "I have a confession and hear me out before you rush to judgement."

"You don't even have to ask that," Kevin replied. "I trust you with my life. Whatever you did, I'm sure you just weren't thinking straight."

"The growth spurt thing," Joey said. "It was me all along. I made all this shit happen. Well, not exactly but I kind of suggested it so to say. You see, I got an invitation to beta test this new app that uses 6G technology to alter people's physical and mental attributes. Like an RPG, but in real life. It's probably easier, if I just show you," Joey paused. He went to his app and clicked on Kevin's profile and selected the invite button from the menu. He had to add his email address and then hit send.

"OK, let me show you what I mean," Joey continued while scooting close to Kevin. "Look here. You download the app and the first thing that comes up is a wizard asking you to select people you know. Then once you're setup up and it starts with your profile. You can customize anything on your body, including things like hair, eyes, mouth. I mean everything. The first night I was up for hours messing around. Then, I started customizing my family and yes, my friends, including you. Now that I say it all aloud it seems really fucked up. I'm sorry, Kevin. I think I got lost in the fun we were all having. The main reason I'm telling you all this, is because I want to share it with you."

Kevin stared at Joey, then his phone for a while, before bursting out laughing.

"What?" Joey asked. "What's so funny."

"Dude," Kevin said as he got up from the bed to start getting ready for a shower. "You really worked hard on that didn't you. Did you build an app or did you just draw pictures to make it look like a real app? You said all that with a straight face too. That's what has me laughing."

"You think I'm joking?" Joey asked exasperated. "OK. Open your email. You should have an invite by now."

"Alright, I'll play along but I want get showered before Adam wakes up and takes an hour shower."

Now, both Joey and Kevin were in their t-shirt and boxer briefs and back on the bed. The difference was that Kevin's huge cock was clearly ready for action and Joey kept glancing at it. He had seen it so many times this last week and was finding himself wondering about it. It would seem Frankie had affected him with his suggestion of being a bottom occasionally. He shook it off and continued to direct Kevin.

"OK, open your email," Joey said slightly flustered now. "Yep, click that link and fill out the details." Joey waited while Kevin inputted details then continued, "Now, select your family and friends." Joey waited again, "Now you can add people from school here, just follow the links. You can add your neighbor here. Sometimes, you have go through other people. So, go back to me. Click me and there now you can click Adam, Jane and my parents. OK, let's get to the good part. Go back to you."

Joey watched as Kevin brought up his own profile and then continued guiding him.

"Now, pick something you'd like to change about your body," Joey asked him. "I would change my facial hair. It always comes in splotchy, so I have to shave it."

Kevin went to the facial hair and saw the different options between mustaches, beards, sideburns and everything in-between. He picked 5 o'clock shadow and hit apply. Joey watched him get the shiver and immediately saw the stubble of a beard appear on his face. Kevin rubbed and his eyes grew wide, while he looked at Joey.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Kevin said while staring between the app and Joey. "You mean to say you made all these changes in us. Like Steve, Kelly, Miss Roxanne and all?"

"Yes, I did and I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Joey said sadly again. "Damn," he said under his breath while shaking his head down. "I should have told you. How do I tell Steve I practically turned him into a girl? I was thinking I wanted to share it with you so you could help get closer to your mom and dad, but I think I went too far. What do you think I should do?"

Kevin put arm around Joey's shoulder and shook him slightly, saying "First off, you should stop feeling guilty. Everyone has been having a ball this week. I mean you got mad insight into what people have really been desiring. Steve was already playing around with his sister and his girlfriend was already teasing him about his small dick. You just made everything better. Especially my not so little friend down here. Who is still fucking aching like crazy, by the way."

Kevin pulled out his huge dick and allowed it fall against his torso. He went to details about his dick and saw that things Joey had already set, like cum capacity, length, and width. He saw the highlight of the new features and picked them. Joey noticed and guided him to the pelvic floor muscle section.

"Dude, I just made this update to myself," Joey maxed it out for him, then went to the bladder section and maxed that out.

"Woah," Kevin said. "Dude, I had to go the bathroom a second ago. Now I don't. This is wild, man."

"You're gonna get sucked down the rabbit hole for sure," Joey said. "OK, look. We have to understand a couple things about the app. Because we're linked, we can see each other's targets, but can't make changes to them. We can transfer them back and forth as needed though. Here, watch. I'm gonna transfer Kelly to you."

Joey went in and transferred Kelly's profile over to Kevin, then made him refresh his page.

"See now you have Kelly and I'm in read-only mode," Joey said. "Also, there is a function where you schedule the changes for the next time the person is fully asleep. That's handy. There are some limitations apparently, if you try to push someone too far or give them a body part they don't already have. So, you can't do sex changes, I mean. There's a whole bunch of details on the welcome email you get and a guide on the website where you have to log in."

"I'm seriously, going to have so much fun with this," Kevin said pulling Joey in closer. "Thanks for trusting me, Man. Seriously."

"Are you mad at me at all?" Joey asked.

"No way," Kevin said right away. "I mean you took some serious liberties with our friends and family, but you have good instincts, and it doesn't seem like you abused it."

Pulling Joey over to his lap more, he pressed his head down close to his solid hard dick, then slapping his lips with his cock several times leaving smears of pre-cum.

"Although, I should make you suck my cock since you made it ache so much," Kevin joked.

Without thinking Joey reached out and squeezed Kevin's dick while getting a close-up view of it and found himself getting more excited as he imagined sucking his friends big dick like he had seen others before him. He stared for nearly a minute while squeezing and almost stroking his friend until Kevin moaned slightly, bringing him out of his reverie.

He had to shake himself out of it again and sit up, "Ass!" he said while pushing himself off Kevin. "Why you gotta dick around like that? You got cum on my face."

"I'm sorry," Kevin said sincerely. "My head is foggy and shit. I'm so frickin' horny. I thought maybe you might want to. I mean you were looking at it earlier and you were getting hard. Sorry."

Joey tried to push his erection down, but neither Kevin nor Joey would be able to hide their erections very well. He sat back next to Kevin and brought his app back up and checked his auto update. Sure enough, it said bi-curious. ''Damn it, Frankie!', Joey thought. 'Getting in head.'

"Look, I might as well show you because you can see it on yours," Joey said showing him the auto update feature.

"So, you were curious," Kevin said lightly. "You didn't have to make me feel bad."

"Look, my co-worker has gotten in my head, I think. He's a hot trans girl that wants to show me how to be a bottom," Joey explained. "Frankie is his name. He started his transition last year and he's offered more than I'm ready for, that's for sure. Check him out on yours."

"OK," Kevin said opening Frankie's profile. "You aren't kidding. She is hot. Or he. Man, all this gender fluidity is crazy sometimes."

While Kevin was playing with his app, Joey looked at Kevin's dripping dick again and thought maybe a hand job would be OK. It did feel nice holding Kevin's pulsing and huge dick. He went to his own profile and brought up his hands to see what features he could adjust. He could slightly adjust the finger length and grip strength, which he did. Then he could reduce, or increase callouses. The settings were "Sandpaper rough" and "Baby-bottom smooth" along with several in between. He chose the latter and hit apply. Setting his phone down, he turned slightly and reached for Kevin's dick and started stroking it.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
566 Followers
12