Joey Finds a New App Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we try just a handjob?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, Man," Kevin replied putting his phone down. "Your hands feel great. Seriously."

Joey focused on the feeling of Kevin's thick, heavy shaft with protruding veins and dripping pre-cum. It pulsed in his hand, and he found it seriously arousing. He could tell he might do more, but he was nowhere near ready for all that. Joey got lost in the sensation of the thick and heavy cock in his hands and watched it mesmerized. He wanted to try his new oral skills but was afraid. Kevin just watched and allowed Joey to explore his dick. It didn't take long before the telltale signs of orgasm approached. More pre-cum pouring out, his balls lifting high and tight, and finally he felt Kevin's cock lurch in his hand and begin spewing the loads of cum they had become so accustomed to this last week. Joey just watched as his cock shot cum up high enough to land on his forehead, face and even over his shoulders and on his back. As per usual, the orgasm lasted nearly a minute leaving Joey's face, hands and more notably the inside of his gaping mouth saturated in cum. He continued stroking expertly until it was no longer lurching or spewing.

"Wow," Kevin said. "That was seriously the best hand job I've ever had. Of course, I was ready to blow when I got here, but your skills with your hands are crazy. You might want to grab that shower though."

12