Joey Finds a New App Ch. 56

Story Info
Joey gets back in groove(s).
3.5k words
4.76
4.1k
8
0

Part 56 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers

Joey and Kevin walked into Miss Roxanne's classroom to find her sitting at her desk and looking at her phone. She had one hand up her skirt which was almost appeared like she was jerking off. Upon seeing Joey and Kevin enter, she struggled doing something up her skirt before grabbing her phone and then leading the two boys to the private band practice room. She held Joey's hand while Kevin hustled to keep up. Both boys watched Roxanne walking in front of them, fully taking in the curves of her fit figure in a short tight skirt. Joey took notice of her attire change from last week when she tended to wear slacks or longer skirts below the knee. He always considered her outfits to be conservative and even frumpy at times, taking away from her naturally sexy look. Today she was wearing a leather split bodycon miniskirt that resembled something one of the students would wear along with a professional looking tie neck lantern sleeve blouse that was sheer enough to see she was wearing a dark bra with thin straps. Following the view down to her legs they made out the top hem of some silky, black thigh high stockings leading to some very sexy black high heels. She appeared professional, but more of a young horny secretary than a conservative biology teacher.

Finally arriving at the large unused room, Miss Roxanne entered the code and led the boys into the room. She immediately pulled Joey into an urgent kiss and embrace. Kevin shut the door smiling at his friend and teacher while she ran her hands all over Joey's back and ass, not once breaking the kiss.

Pulling away slightly, she breathed in deeply and stared at Joey saying, "I missed you, Lover."

"Clearly," Joey answered raising his eyebrows at her. "Why don't we head over to the mats," Joey said softly, guiding her over to the mats nearby.

They resumed their kiss this time taking the extra effort of removing each other's shirts and her bra, while kicking off their shoes. She sexily slid down Joey's body dragging her hands against his hard muscles ending on her knees in front of him. Joey smiled down at Roxanne as she started undoing his pants also noting the Kevin was standing and watching them after removing his own shirt and pulling his dick out to stroke. Joey felt flushed remembering just a bit earlier when he had been sucking the dick he was looking at now.

Getting Joey's pants undone, Roxanne removed them along with his boxer briefs and then immediately went to lifting Joey's huge dick to her mouth. Her mouth was half-way down his shaft before he knew it, and then began coming back up leaving a thick coating of her spit which she used to coat the lower half of his cock with her hands. On her next dive in, she was able to work her way down to the base of Joey's cock. Her eagerness was on full display as she moaned while pressing her throat hard down against the base of Joey's cock. Joey could feel her tongue pressing against him occasionally slipping past her lips to tickle the top of his balls. She gently lifted them with her hand so her tongue could reach more. She did this for several minutes before pulling it out and beckoning Kevin to come over. Stepping out of the rest of his clothes, Kevin came over and stood by Joey as Miss Roxanne reached for his heavy dick and lifted it to her mouth. She repeated the process she had done with Joey triggering Kevin's typical verbal queues.

"Oh, Baby," Kevin said. "You sure love you some dick, don't you?"

"Mmm. Hmm," she replied nodding her head with his dick in her mouth.

"I like that Joey has shown you how to take care of servicing cock," Kevin said smiling over at Joey who was smiling back shaking his head.

Kevin held the back of Roxanne's head and rocked his hips back and forth as he sawed his dick in and out of her throat. Joey made his way behind his teacher/lover and rolled her short leather skirt up to her waist revealing the black silk panties and garter she was wearing. Kevin dropped to his knees in front of Roxanne allowing Joey to remove her panties as she shifted into a hands and knees position. When Joey removed the panties, it became immediately apparent what she was doing earlier as Joey now had to remove the large dildo she was using last week to keep her pussy full. Her pussy was practically winking at Joey to be filled again, gaping, and pulsing with apparent need. Joey took a second to look inside Roxanne's pussy witnessing her biological need on display. He spread her lips a bit with his fingers and watched the walls of her pussy flex and squeeze with a need for filling. It was as if her pussy was now beckoning Joey as Roxanne had beckoned Kevin earlier.

Not one to make his lover's body wait, he got up behind Roxanne and lined his dick up with the pulsing and flexing entrance of her pussy. As soon as he pushed the head of his cock into her, she yelped and moaned around Kevin's cock, pushing back against Joey's invading phallus. As Joey reached her hips and slid his cock into her canal, she threw her head back and had her first orgasm vibrating throughout her body.

Joey and Kevin watched the spectacle of her orgasm play out in front of them before proceeding to penetrate her from both ends. They both worked their dicks back into Roxanne's throat and pussy and proceeded to stroke in and out of her. The rhythm they worked on appeared to have both Joey and Kevin pumping together into her at the same time triggering Roxanne to gulp and moan loudly. They both fucked her like this for a good ten minutes or so before she stopped them and got to her knees in between them. Pulling them close to her from front and back, she kissed them both while stroking their big dicks.

Looking at Joey seductively, she said "Fuck me in the ass lover. Just like you did to your brother."

She kissed Joey again briefly, then turned to Kevin and said, "You fill my pussy just like you did to Mrs. Vamvakos.'

Kevin's eyes went wide at the surprise reveal that he hadn't told anyone about. He glanced at Joey not getting a reading, then back at Roxanne who was smiling devilishly at him.

"You think teachers don't share stories with each other?" Roxanne asked. "She talks about her young lover all the time. Everyone knows she's fucking a student, and I figured out it was you. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. But you keep throwing that dick of yours around and others may figure it out too."

Joey was absolutely surprised at this revelation as Kevin hadn't talked about this to him at all. Mrs. Vamvakos was considered a bit of a grandmother by the teachers and students at school. She was the World History teacher and Joey had her last year. She was short and nearly as fat as Mrs. Tyler but with gray hair and glasses. She had a thick accent which sounded European or something. She always wore 1950's style dresses and used funny phrases like whippersnapper and fuddy-duddy. Joey had to know more and figured he'd interrogate Kevin later. In the meantime, his sexy lover was waiting to have her ass fucked.

Kevin smiled nervously but didn't hesitate to get down below Roxanne and allow her to mount him. She straddled Kevin lifting her hips to accommodate his long dick before sinking down. His massive pole filled her pussy as she sank down on it, moaning in ecstasy.

Once she was fully impaled by Kevin, she reached back for Joey as he knee-walked closer to her. Grabbing Joey's dick and lining it up with her ass, she allowed Joey to enter her, also triggering a lust filled moan. As he entered her ass, he immediately felt Kevin's dick already lodged completely in her pussy. While he had shared intimate spaces with Kevin before, this time hit different as he recalled the morning's events. Feeling Kevin's cock while sliding into Roxanne's ass separated only by the membrane between her pussy, he was aroused by the sensation. However, the excitement of fucking his teacher in the ass for the first time brought him back to the moment. He watched as his cock slid inside Roxanne's ass balls deep, his own resting on Kevin's balls. They worked to get a rhythm going that allowed them both to fuck Roxanne fully.

For her part, she was simply put in a constant euphoric state. While not continuously orgasming, she was yelping and thrashing about as she continued to push herself against their dicks. She was moaning and mumbling unintelligible words and phrases. The most that Joey could gather was "more," "so big" and "fuck me." She was now slamming herself down onto Joey and Kevin's dicks working to her next orgasm. She didn't even acknowledge their presence outside the fact that she currently had nearly 30 inches of cock implanted into her.

Joey was enjoying the sensation of Roxanne's ass as he slid in and out of her tight anal sheath, taking in the sensation of her convulsing anal ring and flexing muscles, not to mention the feeling of Kevin's cock sliding back and forth along with him. He could tell Roxanne was coming close to another orgasm and increased the force of his stroke so that her ass rippled as he slammed into her. Just as Joey was losing stamina, she stiffened as her orgasm took her. Both Joey and Kevin slowed down allowing her to enjoy her orgasm which stretched out for nearly a minute before finally catching her breath and collapsing on top of Kevin. After a few seconds she got back up on her hands leaning back to Joey and called him to her.

Leaning down against her she bent her head back to kiss Joey, before saying "Was that naughty enough for you?"

"You're getting there," Joey teased and kissed her again.

"Hm. A challenge, huh?" she responded with a sly smile. "Bring that cock up to me."

Joey wondered what she was going to do and extracted his cock from her ass and knelt alongside her where she proceeded to guide him to her mouth. She once again, expertly worked his cock into her mouth, then throat before getting into a tempo allowing Kevin to start fucking her again. She was making a point of leaving extra saliva on his cock and it was dripping profusely now. Following a few full strokes in and out of her throat, she extracted herself and smiled up at Joey.

"Now, Lover," she said enticingly "Fill my pussy like it's never been filled. I want you boys to fuck me till I pass out."

Joey positioned himself behind her again while Kevin paused for a second to allow him to line up his cock. Pressing hard against her pussy and Kevin's dick, he felt her start to open allowing the head of his cock to begin stretching her. She was breathing hard as if she was in labor and moaned loudly as Joey's cock began entering her already filled canal. Joey could feel the opening of her pussy squeezing hard against his cock as he continued entering her. In between her quick breathing she moaned repeatedly but didn't stop the double penetration filling her pussy. Joey knew her settings were set to accommodate large sizes but was still questioning whether she would be able to take both of their cocks all the way inside. He continued the journey inside her pussy, being sure to go slow and allow her to control. He paused for a few seconds at the halfway point and could feel Kevin still fucking her slowly. His strokes were small, but with how hard his cock was being pressed against Joey's it was stimulating none the less.

Roxanne reached back with one hand and pulled Joey closer with her fingers indicating she was ready for more. She was past the thickest part of Joey's cock now and continued slowly over a minute before they were both fully inside her pussy.

She held them still slightly and said back to Joey, "Is this naughty enough, Lover?"

"You're such a naughty girl, taking two big cocks in your pussy at once," Joey teased.

"Say it, Joey," she begged and moaned. "Say what I am!"

"You mean a slut?" Joey teased some more. "You want me to say you're being a slut for cock. You're wearing your slutty skirt and letting my friend fuck you. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes, Joey," she continued begging. "More, tell your friend all the slutty things I've done. Tell him what a slut I am."

Getting into it, Joey kept up with the teasing, "You want me to tell Kevin all the slutty things you've done? The way you fucked your date and his friend on the first date. Maybe you want me to show him the video of you fucking the entire basketball team?"

"Oh, God, Joey," she nearly screamed now. "More! Tell him more. Tell him how slutty I am."

"Well, I guess I've got to tell him how you ate my cum from my mom's pussy," Joey teased. "How turned on you got from watching me fuck my mom and filling her with cum to get her pregnant."

"Oh!" she finally yelled out and started shaking in orgasm.

At the same time Joey felt the warmth of Kevin's cum surround his own cock, which in turn triggered his orgasm as well. Both Kevin and Joey moaned along with Roxanne as the three of them tensed in climactic ecstasy. He could feel Kevin's pulsing cock and her squeezing pussy as they filled her completely full of cum. Joey looked down at their nexus and saw the cum pulsing out around her stretched pussy opening and dripping down Kevin's dick. When Joey's orgasm finished, he extracted himself from Roxanne's pussy noticing now that she had passed out and collapsed on top of Kevin. He spun and sat up next to them where he caressed her back softly.

"Looks like we gave her what she wanted," Joey observed.

"I'll say," Kevin replied. "Is she going to be alright."

"Yeah. Just give her a minute," Joey replied.

"Dude, that was some crazy shit you were saying," Kevin said while holding onto Roxanne. "She really do all that?"

"Yeah, Man," Joey said. "She had a wild week. That's why she wanted to hang out with us on Friday and Saturday. She was afraid of being in her own head, ya know."

"Yeah, I get it," Kevin acknowledged. "Uh, about Mrs. Vamvakos, promise you won't tell anyone. I told her I'd keep it secret. Not sure how Miss Roxanne found out."

"I got you," Joey assured him. "I am a bit surprised, Dude. She's like a little old grandmother and little is not the operative word. I mean how old is she? Even more, how does she handle you? I mean you were kind of big before, but now you're like almost double."

"Oh my gosh, Dude," Kevin said excitedly now. "She is going to flip out. She fucking loved my big dick last week. She fucked the shit out of me in her car, which is where we usually do it. She's 70, Man and she's horny as shit! Besides, I kind of like her big sloppy tits. They are just huge!"

"I mean, I guess she is kind of pretty and all," Joey observed. "She just reminds me so much of a grandma. I never looked at her that way."

"Yeah," Kevin continued. "She's so sexy with that thick accent. The things she says to me are wild. We've been at it for a while now. I think her husband has issues in the tool department, because she is needy, Man."

"You guessed correctly," Roxanne whispered softly as she gently lifted her head up. "She was talking to me about it a few weeks ago. That's when she confided that she's had a young lover from school helping her. I didn't really think it was a student at the time, but she told me last week that her lover had what he called a 'growth spurt' which is how I put together it was Kevin."

Roxanne moaned as she sat up and reached back to rub her now saturated pussy. Joey went to help her up, but she stopped him.

"No, get me my toy," she asked Joey. "I need to keep myself full for later when my cravings start. They've been terrible the past few days without you."

Joey retrieved the large dildo and watched her slowly insert it as Kevin pulled out. Her eyes rolled back before closing and she moaned clearly still enjoying the feeling of having her pussy full. She took a slow breath and stood, squeezing her thighs together to hold the dildo in place. She retrieved her tight panties and put them on to hold in the dildo. Joey and Kevin remained seated watching the reverse strip tease. She rolled her skirt back down which only reached her mid-thigh with the split threatening to reveal her hip bone. She noticed Kevin and Joey watching her with their obscenely large, semi-flaccid dicks resting across their thighs.

She blushed and said, "A good slut wouldn't leave you boys like that would she?"

She dropped to knees and crawled between Joey and Kevin bending down and scooping Joey's dick into her mouth. She made quick work of swallowing it whole, then sucked hard and slowly pulled back leaving Joey's cock shiny and clean. A quick visit to his balls left them clean as well. Kevin's was a bit messier being on the receiving end of their collective orgasm. There was a thick layer of cum along his shaft and his balls were simply soaked. Doing the same, although with a slight hesitation as she accommodated to Kevin's new size, she worked her way down Kevin's cock. Even flaccid it was an impressive sight to see Roxanne's mouth and throat full of Kevin's huge dick. She sucked her way back up Kevin's shaft getting most of the cum but had to go for a second time to make it clean. She held up Kevin's cock with her hand as she worked his huge balls into her mouth one at time. She sloshed them around presumably using her tongue to clean the cum left behind.

"There we go," Roxanne said cheerfully as she got back up. "I don't ever want to be seen as a lazy slut not willing to clean up her mess."

"We'd never think anything bad about you, Miss Roxanne," Kevin said as he and Joey got up to get dressed as well.

They both got dressed still watching Roxanne get herself dressed and cleaned up.

"Hey Dude," Kevin started. "I'll see you when the bell rings. I'm going to go visit Mrs. Vamvakos since we're still early."

"Alright," Joey replied. "See ya."

Joey walked over to embrace Roxanne and looking down at her smiling face was surprised by a sudden open mouth kiss. Instantly, Joey could taste their shared loads of cum and was taken back to this morning. It was nothing like Adam had done to him, but she certainly saved up enough that she had to push it into his mouth. She moaned loudly and lifted herself excitedly as Joey allowed her to kiss him. She was practically hanging from his neck as she tried to press her mouth harder against Joey. Her kiss was urgent and full of need as they shared their cumload. She pulled back, smiling at him through the tops of her eyes and chewing her bottom lip.

Clearly excited, she said "Seems I wasn't the only naughty person this morning. I could taste cum in your mouth from earlier and suspected it was Kevin's."

"Uh," Joey hesitated, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Uh, well."

"It's OK, Lover," Roxanne said before kissing him again. "But I couldn't get the picture of you sucking Kevin's dick out of my mind after I tasted cum on you. I love being naughty for you and maybe sometimes you will be naughty for me," she said suggestively.

"Uh, maybe," Joey answered really slowly. "I can't make any promises. For some reason, things just happened today. I'm thinking it was a curiosity thing. All the sex this last week has me in fog you know."

"You don't have to tell me, Joey," she said flippantly getting down from him and leading him out. "I fucked the entire basketball team last week. Then dreamed about fucking my dad all weekend. My head is reeling from sexy thoughts."

Heading out of the band room, Roxanne said to herself mostly, "Boy what I wouldn't have done to be a fly on the wall watching you do that this morning,"

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers