Joey Finds a New App Ch. 55

Story Info
Joey is struggling, but tries one more thing.
2.7k words
4.5
3k
7

Part 55 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
554 Followers

Joey got up from the bed still a bit shocked about what just happened while Kevin seemed nonplused about it. He made his way to the bathroom where Adam greeted him.

"Wow, brother," Adam said. "That was kind of hot to see. Come here and let me help."

Adam took Joey's hands and began licking and sucking them clean for him and then began scooping what was on his face. Joey appeared shaken and stared at his brother for a while as he licked his fingers. He then watched his brother drop to his knees and take his rock-hard erection into his mouth. Only just now he had realized his cock was fully erect and nearly ready to blow. Adam made quick work of swallowing his shaft and moaned as he gave Joey an expert blowjob. Joey watched Adam use his now learned techniques to bring him to orgasm. Having now been on the receiving end of multiple blowjobs he felt he had a good understanding of what techniques worked well.

While Adam had learned quite a bit himself on the art of fellatio his mom and Mrs. Tyler were the best he'd had so far. Joey was back to wondering how he would perform on a blowjob. He had sucked his brother's little dick for him last week, but that hardly counts as it's less than two inches. He was licking Kevin's cum from his lips now as he watched Adam blow him and in an odd feeling of transference, he felt he was sucking Kevin's dick. He watched Adam's lips travel up and back down his shaft and imagined his lips doing that for Kevin. When he entered Adam's throat, Joey wondered what it was like to swallow such a huge dick. All this visualizing was bringing Joey close to orgasm and he wondered what it was like to allow Kevin to cum in his mouth and down his throat.

Finally, he grunted in orgasm and watched his dick throb in Adam's mouth. Adam had receded so that he could receive Joey's load in his mouth allowing it fill completely, then overflow down the sides of his face. As usual, he dumped loads of cum and while Adam held much of it in his mouth, without swallowing there was nowhere else for it to go as it dripped down Joey's shaft and Adam's face. When he finished Adam stood and pulled Joey in for a kiss pushing the bulk of Joey's load into his mouth. Joey noticed the slight difference in the flavor of his own cum versus Kevin's and allowed it to flow down his throat. When he finished transferring the cum, Adam leaned back smiling at his brother.

"That was fun," Adam said as he reached in turned on the shower. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up."

Adam proceeded to help Joey undress and then joined him in the shower. He washed Joey's hair and face gently and lovingly before cleaning his upper body, then kneeling to clean his legs. More for himself, then Joey he spent a good deal of time washing Joey's dick. Then soaped up his hands and began cleaning Joey's ass, slowly sliding his slippery hands between Joey's ass cheeks, and rubbing him clean. He went slow, teasing Joey's hole slightly. Joey watched his brother, but his head was imagining Kevin rubbing his dick back and forth before plunging inside him. He imagined his own ass taking Kevin's big dick the way Adam and Stevie had been taking him. He was visualizing sliding down Kevin's pole and filling his ass with cum. He wondered how it would feel to be fucked by someone like Coach. He was brought out of his fantasy when Adam pushed his finger inside him. He looked at his brother fearing his own thoughts and feelings; fearing more for how good it felt to be penetrated. Adam must have noticed the change as he extracted himself and stood up and embraced Joey.

"You'll be OK, Brother," Adam said softly. "It really freaked me out the first time with you."

Adam switched places with Joey who stepped out and began to dry off. He brushed his teeth and hair when Kevin came in fully nude with a towel.

"Hey," Kevin asked. "Can I get in there with you Adam?"

"Sure," Adam said from inside the shower.

Once again, Joey's attention was drawn to Kevin's long dick. It was very intimidating, like he could hurt someone with it. He wasn't positive, but it looked like Kevin gave himself another growth spurt while he and Adam were in the shower. Kevin slapped Joey on the shoulder and laughed a bit.

"I hope you don't mind I didn't return the favor earlier," Kevin said privately. "I did really enjoy it though. Seriously, your hands are like magic."

Joey just looked at Kevin, then back at his dick until after a moment Kevin got in the shower.

"Hey, don't forget to text Roxanne," Kevin said. "I texted Kelly and asked her to pick up Adam later."

Joey went out to get dressed for school and tried again to shake off the feeling of being attracted to Kevin's dick. It wasn't like he was into men he thought, but he was turned on by the big dicks on full display in his life. He didn't get turned on by looking at a man's body, well at least manly men. The feminized boys he's been with was another deal entirely. He was turned on by their femininity. When he sucked Adam's dick, he did that out of love for his brother, not because it turned him on, but Kevin was different. He was fairly sure he wanted to go the full gamut with him, although as a bottom. He didn't really have an interest in exploring topping manly men. He wondered how Kevin felt about all this now and figured he'd try to talk to him on the way to school.

He went to his phone after getting dressed and opened his app again. It hadn't changed from earlier and still indicated bi-curious. He went to Kevin's profile and while in read-only mode, it did show bi-curious as well. He wondered whether Kevin was having similar conflicted feelings like himself. He also confirmed the upgrade he did on his cock. It was now 16" long and 12" in circumference. Not the world's biggest, but more than most could handle without the help of Joey's app. He decided to give the app a rest for a minute and went to the messaging app.

Joey to Roxanne - I'll be there. I'm riding in with Kevin. Can we both drop by?

Roxanne to Joey - Oooo. Someone's feeling naughty this morning. That works well because after being teased at home by my dad, I need it. I'll be there before 6, so don't wait.

Joey to Roxanne - We aim to please!

Joey went downstairs to get a couple of breakfast bars and found his dad up and starting on breakfast. His dad was fully embracing his feminine side still as he was wearing a pastel yellow dress with small white heels and his hair and makeup done. He was wearing an apron and pulling ingredients from the frig.

"Good morning, Dad," Joey said as he embraced his dad from behind. "You're looking pretty today."

Turning around in his embrace, he leaned up and kissed Joey deeply then whispered to him, "Thank you for last night. It was amazing."

Joey got goose bumps from the warm whisper in his ear and reached down to pick his dad up. His dad wrapped his legs around Joey's waist and pressed himself into Joey. He could feel the bump of his dad's cage pressing against him and he smiled back at him.

"You were amazing too, Dad," Joey said. "I can't wait to fill you up again." Setting him down, he continued, "Kevin came over early and we're going to school early so no breakfast for me, Dad. Also, Mom said she wanted to sleep in."

"Sounds like an easy morning, then," he replied putting back the items he had taken out.

Joey grabbed a couple power drinks and went to check on Kevin. When he entered his room, he was not surprised to see his naked and very curvy brother on his knees sucking Kevin's dick. Joey closed the door and watched for a minute, taking in the view of his dainty brother swallowing Kevin's obscenely huge cock. He felt a bit envious of his brother who had fully embraced this side of himself. At least he didn't seem to have any conflict about it.

"Sorry," Kevin commented. "Your brother missed me, plus I wanted him to try my new size. Come closer, check it out."

Joey stepped over and stood next to Kevin watching him sink his cock into his brother's throat.

"It's crazy, huge. Isn't it?" Kevin said putting an arm on Joey's shoulder.

Joey was in a trance again and didn't answer. He just slowly nodded in agreement.

"You know, Joey," Kevin said sincerely. "I don't mind if you want to try it. In fact, I even fantasized about it a couple times. Like in an experimental kind of way. Not like I want to be your boyfriend or anything."

Again, Joey nodded, then slowly sank to his knees, and watched Adam work Kevin's huge dick. There was a thick coat of Adam's saliva all along the shaft and dripping slightly from Kevin's heavy balls. Noticing his brother next to him, Adam extracted the huge tool from his throat, then slid to the side a little to allow Joey to come next to him. Joey positioned himself and for the second time in his life, reached out to grab Kevin's cock. It was wet of course, and Joey brought it to his mouth. He opened wide, extending his tongue and contacted Kevin's dick. The familiar taste of his cum immediately greeted Joey's taste buds. He closed his eyes, then his lips around the head of his friend's huge cock. Slowly, Joey allowed Kevin's dick to fill his mouth, stretching his jaw open wide to accommodate. With Adam's lubrication it slid easily to the back of his throat where Joey paused not sure how to open his throat. He pushed his tongue out a bit and relaxed his throat, then he felt Adam's hand on the back of his head pressing him deeper. Suddenly, Kevin's head entered Joey's throat and he stopped in fear of choking.

"Relax," Adam said softly to him. "Just breathe through your nose."

Joey collected himself and after a heavy breath through his nose he continued his descent down Kevin's huge cock. As earlier, the lubrication left by Adam allowed him to slide Kevin's pole smoothly down his throat. Even after calming down, his anxiety grew as he approached the base of Kevin's cock. Imagining all 16" of his fat cock lodged in his throat seemed impossible now on the receiving end and he quickly worked back up. Once extracted he took in a deep breath and quickly glanced at Adam, then up at Kevin who was smiling down at him.

"How was it?" Kevin asked. "Because to me it felt great. I mean if you want to keep going, I'm sure I can blow soon. Adam got me pretty worked up before you came up here."

Joey nodded and went back to swallowing Kevin's huge dick with a bit more confidence this time. Within several seconds he had reached the base of Kevin's cock and paused to take in the sensation of having a huge cock down his throat. It was strange how it turned him on to feel the hard shaft of Kevin's dick against his tongue and the side of his cheeks. It seemed with the alterations from the app, his mouth and throat naturally adapted to the thickness. He pulled back being attentive to sensation of Kevin's hard shaft sliding along his tongue and feeling of the head coming out of his throat then brushing the roof of his mouth. He pressed his lips hard around the shaft as he slid back to feel the hard veins and firm ridge along the bottom. He zoned everything else out and focused on the huge cock in his mouth and every detail of how it felt moving in and out. Squeezing his lips hard on the head of Kevin's dick produced a surprising amount of pre-cum on his tongue reminding him he was about to suck his friend's cock to a prodigious orgasm.

Wrapping his hand flat against the base of Kevin's dick, Joey focused on getting him to cum and started sucking harder and faster. He would alter between going deep into his throat and just hitting the back of his mouth. Each time he ran the head of Kevin's cock across his tongue he was greeted with the taste of Kevin's cum. Following a good five minutes and increasingly loud grunts from Kevin, Joey was sure he was about to get his mouth filled with cum. He used his new soft hands and tight grip to get a good feel of Kevin's cock before he started dumping into his mouth. He felt Kevin's hand on the back of his head, gently urge him on and deeper. With a final loud grunt, Kevin's cock jerked in Joey's hand, and he could feel his cum shoot up the shaft into his mouth. His mouth filled quickly, and he nearly allowed it to burst from his lips but was able to swallow just in time to get another mouthful. The sensation and flavor of Kevin's cum combined with the hand on the back of his head put Joey in a submissive frame of mind as he allowed this all to unfold. Using his tongue and lips he worked Kevin's dick to completion and with one final lurch, Kevin relaxed allowing Joey to suck his cock a few more slow strokes.

Joey swallowed the last bit of cum in his mouth as Kevin sat on the edge of the bed allowing his cock to settle down. Still somewhat stunned Joey watched Kevin's cock soften and tried to think how to navigate this second awkward moment between he and his friend.

"Man, Joey," Kevin began. "That was seriously awesome. I mean so far, Kelly is the best. She not only knows how to drive me crazy, but she just worships my cock."

"Thanks, I think," Joey replied. Standing up and pulling himself together, he continued, "I came up to tell you we can head out. Miss Roxanne will meet us before 6."

"Cool," Kevin said also pulling himself together. "You OK with riding with Kelly, Adam."

"Yeah. I'm good," he said while heading to his own room. "I'm gonna hang out and have breakfast with Dad."

Joey handed Kevin the drink and breakfast bar and led them both out to the car. Once they got moving, Joey had to break the silence and talk about the morning's activities.

Turning sideways in his seat, he asked "So, I don't really know how to process this morning. I mean, I did want to do it, but now I'm a bit confused about how to feel. I mean what is bi-curious really?"

"Yeah, I saw that on my profile too," Kevin replied. "I mean, I guess it just means we're OK experimenting. Like whatever. I know I'm not gay and I don't really see you that way either. Even though we've been banging Stevie, Adam and Billy all week."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Joey added. "I hadn't really been in a submissive position either this last week. I was with my boss the other day at her house and she totally dom'd her husband. Humiliating him, pegging him and all kinds of stuff. My Mom too, like the other night with us and my dad. I guess I need to think of it as equal between us."

"Absolutely, Dude," Kevin replied. "I don't want our friendship to get any weirder than it already is, so equal all the way. But I will say watching your mom do that to your dad was hot."

"Agreed," Joey said nodding his head and turning back in his seat.

The rest of the ride was uneventful, and they mostly shared stories of stuff that happened when they were not together. Arriving at a nearly empty parking lot, Joey saw Roxanne's car along with a couple of others. The boys parked and entered the door by her wing, then headed excitedly to Roxanne's classroom.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
554 Followers