Joey Finds a New App Ch. 58

Story Info
Joey spreads his love.
3.3k words
4.66
3.8k
16

Part 58 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers

Chapter 58

Rushing into the front office, Joey greeted Mrs. Tyler who exuberantly welcomed him with an affectionate hug. Her hugs had become very physical by the end of the previous week and this morning was no exception. Following a full body embrace, she tucked her lips up and practically French-kissed Joey's neck and earlobe sending goose bumps over Joey's body.

"Woo!" Joey responded looking down at Mrs. Tyler. "I would come late more often if I was greeted like that."

"Well, Lover," she said while caressing Joey. "Then there would be less time for you to fill me up."

"Woah!" Joey said in a surprised voice. "Mrs. Tyler! I don't usually hear you being so forward with me."

"Well, it's been a long weekend, and I really missed my young lover," she said as they separated. "I even coerced my husband to try to help me, but he wasn't as attentive as you"

Joey set his bag down and resumed his filing task from last week before continuing the conversation.

"How was your dance lesson with Julian this morning?" Joey asked.

"It was very fun," she replied happily returning to her desk. "Julian, Nicolas and I have grown a bit closer since last week as you have already witnessed. He's a good dance instructor, though and I'm excited to try my dancing again Thursday with Penny. He's very funny and likes to compliment me a lot. He said he really liked my stockings this morning and wants me to join he and Nicolas for happy hour."

"I'm sure that will be fun," Joey observed. "You seem a lot more social than you were last week, Mrs. Tyler. Did you go out this weekend too?"

She made a thoughtful face and said, "No. But I really should have. I need to follow Penny's lead on this because she is having the time of her life. My husband goes out with his friends from work often enough and sometimes on the weekend too," she continued. "I mean I'd like to do something besides work, then housework. You know what I mean?"

"Absolutely," Joey agreed. "You know. Last week you mentioned your husband being distance and maybe even fooling around. Are you OK? Is there something I can help with, Mrs. Tyler? You can also just talk to me if you like. The thought of you being lonely or sad breaks my heart."

"Thank you for saying that, Joey," she said softly. "Over the past few years, he's been less and less attentive to me. I just always assumed it was because of all the weight I've gained over the years, but I don't know now. I've had a lot of male attention since last week. Even a few more of my co-workers have been coming by to visit. Friday's meeting was very interesting actually. Mr. Smitski who has barely ever acknowledged me unless he needed something, made a point of sitting next to me. He complimented me on the jeans and blouse I was wearing. I mean, the blouse was a little low cut, but my jeans were just plain old jeans. I don't usually wear them to work, but I did that day. Anyhow, Julian and Nicolas had complimented me too earlier that morning. This was before we met you and Miss Roxanne in the band room," she said with a smile and blush. "Anyhow, here I am sitting in our faculty/staff meeting with Mr. Smitski on one side, Julian and Nicolas on the other side and during the whole meeting they kept making comments to me about this and that. Then Julian made a point of touching my thigh a couple times while talking, then next thing you know Mr. Smitski is doing the same." She continued, "And, this wasn't the only place. I went to the gas station where the young man always fills my car up for me because I don't like getting gas smell on my hand. I get out like usual and go to get John, that's his name. I go to get John and he's always nice, but this time he was extra nice. I thought I was imagining things. But he talked and talked with me the whole time. He complimented my jeans, asked me what I do to have fun, he wanted to know where I grew up and where I worked. I mean he was hitting on me hard, Joey. He even washed my windows and checked my oil. The manager at the grocery store was the same this weekend too." She walked over to Joey as he finished a box and asked, "Am I really that different Joey? What's different?"

"To be honest, yes," Joey replied. "You've always been nice Mrs. Tyler, but I feel like you're a lot more," he paused, choosing his words thoughtfully. "Uh, more vibrant, I guess. Not to mention, flirty, which I love!" Joey said with a big smile.

"But it's not like I suddenly lost weight," she challenged. "Do guys really like big women?"

"I think you'd be surprised, Mrs. Tyler," Joey said stacking his box with the others. "Friday was the first time I saw you in jeans, and don't think I missed the curves you were showing. No wonder everyone was flirting with you. I think you should show off those curves more."

Just then, Principal Jones came into the office with a pleasant smile, greeting them both. She was wearing her typical pencil skirt with light colored blouse and jacket and heels accentuating her already natural height.

"Good morning, friend. Good morning, Joey," she said with a raised eyebrow. "I trust you had a nice weekend."

"I had a great weekend, Mrs. Jones," Joey answered quickly. "Thanks for asking. How about yours?"

"Good. Good," she continued while approaching Mrs. Tyler then draping her arm over her shoulder. "Now where is my new favorite student?" she asked, looking at Mrs. Tyler and Joey both.

"He's here next period Mrs. Jones," Joey said getting another box for files.

"Dawn, would you mind sending Adam to my office when he gets here," she requested. "That is unless he's needed for something important here."

"No, not at all, Penny," Mrs. Tyler replied. "We're just boxing up old files."

"So, what do you say we plan another Lady's Night out, Friend?" she asked loud enough to peak Joey's interest.

"I was just telling Joey how much I needed to get out and socialize more," Mrs. Tyler offered.

"Well, if you keep wearing tight pants around missy, I don't think you'll have trouble making friends," she replied.

"Are you talking about my jeans, too?" Mrs. Tyler said flustered.

"Well, if you got it, flaunt it," Principal Jones said slapping Mrs. Tyler on her fat ass. "You definitely have the curves, Friend. I mean don't get me wrong, your dress today is also sexy, in a different kind of way. Maybe, it's those hot stockings. But Friday, you were turning heads left and right in those jeans, Dawn. You certainly turned my head a few times. Mm mm mm."

"Now, you're just embarrassing me," Mrs. Tyler said shucking away from her grip.

"Well, I'm just saying, Mr. Tyler better step up, 'cause you're on fire, Girl," Principal Jones said with a big smile exiting the office.

Joey was laughing and smiling at the exchange between the two friends while he worked. Mrs. Tyler appeared thoughtful as she went back to her desk, and it made him wonder about her husband. He went to his app and linked to Mr. Tyler via his wife and waited for it to update. Once it loaded it offered him a little insight into her circumstances at home. He had a conservative personality and his fetishes listed as interracial, big dicks and shemale. He was surprised to see him listed as submissive and bisexual. His physical attributes were not surprising for someone his age as he wasn't particularly fit and had a fairly small penis at 4 inches. He wondered about the bisexual part and if that was leading to his disinterest in his wife.

In a short while later as Joey finished another box, the bell rang. A few minutes later Adam entered looking cute as ever with black yoga pants and sneakers with a short-sleeved and tight crop-top. Joey was almost disappointed that Adam had to go to Principal Jones office as he was ready to take a load of boxes downstairs. Mrs. Tyler stood and shook her head clear to greet Adam with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Mrs. Jones needs you in her office this morning, Adam," Mrs. Tyler said with a smile to a surprised Adam. "No worries though. She did refer to you as her new favorite student"

Joey could see the slight look of anxiety mixed with anticipation on Adam's face and said reassuringly, "I'll see you at lunch, Brother. Ready to take some boxes down, Mrs. Tyler?"

Joey loaded some boxes up and was joined by Mrs. Tyler as they headed to the elevator.

"Are you OK, Mrs. Tyler?" Joey asked. "You seem lost in thought."

"I think so," she began. "I was just wondering about my husband. Like I said before, I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me. By why? All these other men are attracted to me and seem to enjoy my company. Why does he need to sneak around behind my back? Before this weekend, we haven't had sex for almost a year and when we do, it's not at all like when you and I are together; or Penny and I. It's been this way for years now and I don't really know what I should do about it. I can't keep cheating on him and then expect him to not cheat on me, you know?" she asked as they entered the elevator.

When the door closed, Joey reached out to embrace his friend softly and whispered, "Come here, Mrs. Tyler. It breaks my heart to see you worried. I wish your husband would take better care of you, but I can assure you, there is nothing wrong with you! You're beautiful, sexy, kind and thoughtful. Clearly, other men are attracted to you," Joey said as he continued embracing her. They exited the elevator and Joey asked, "Have you talked to your husband about any of this?"

"Years ago, we went to counseling for a bit," she said as they walked. "But we hadn't ever really resolved it. I keep waiting for him to come home and tell me he's leaving me and to be frank, Joey I'm not sure I'd be all that sad."

"Gosh, Mrs. Tyler," Joey said empathetically. "That seems lonely. I had no idea you were so lonely at home."

"I don't mean to be melodramatic, Joey," she said as they walked to the storeroom. "I've kind of grown used to it. Just everything that's happened this past week has me seeing how much I'm missing. I feel great most of the time now. I was so excited to come to work and take dance lessons with Julian and spend time with my lover and best friend, Penny. I feel physically different too, Joey. My body feels lighter or something. I didn't lose any weight, but I feel strong like I could dance all day. Much more than last Thursday. I guess I just don't want to feel guilty for having pleasure in my life again."

Joey unloaded the boxes as he continued, "That's exactly right, Mrs. Tyler. You deserve excitement and pleasure in your life. If your husband doesn't want to give it to you, then you have to get it yourself."

"Speaking of getting it myself, is my lover ready to give me some pleasure?" she asked while embracing Joey. "I've been aching so much all weekend."

Joey bent down and kissed Mrs. Tyler with eagerness and passion. He ran his hands all over her back and the top curve of her fat ass. He noticed the difference in shape as her ass stood out more from her body and her tits pressed hard into Joey's chest. The increased firmness of her body was clear, and Joey hoped she might continue to grow stronger and burn off some of her excess fat. She moaned as Joey caressed her and pushed her dress over shoulders and down her arms to her hips where it hung. Joey helped pull her arms free, then knelt in front of her. He stroked the front of her body over the lace and silk bra that was filled with her exceptionally large firm tits. The bra had push-up shaping support that helped contain her huge breasts while holding them out from the curve of mid-section. He ran his hands down across her firm, large belly to push the dress down to the floor. The matching panties were no less elegant with a high waist and scalloped edge along the bottom leading to her large thighs and matching heels. She stepped out of the dress and Joey leaned back to take in her whole body and groaned while looking her in the eye.

"I want you," he growled in his throat as he leaned in to begin kissing her body.

She vibrated with pleasure as Joey used his lips and tongue to taste her skin and lick along her inner thighs. He could taste her as he approached her pussy and pressed his tongue hard against her panties. Joey stood and kissed her again while unclasping her bra with one hand and holding her head with the other. She had her hands under Joey's shirt, and she caressed his chiseled abs and chest. When her breasts were free, Joey leaned down and lifted her large nipple to his mouth and proceeded to suck softly. Here areolas were swollen with excitement as he used his tongue to caress and tease them. He switched to her other breast and repeated the teasing with his tongue. She removed Joey's shirt and held his head against her breast as he suckled her. Joey helped seat her on the edge of the desk and knelt between her smooth overly plump thighs. Running his tongue on her inner thighs he reached her panty line again and this time lifted away to one side. Her pussy was moist and had saturated her panties. Pulling the panties aside with his hand he held her thighs apart and allowed the swollen lips of her pussy to open. Her pussy beckoned him as he licked from her perineum to her clit with his tongue flat and wide. Tasting and feeling the folds of her opening Joey continued like this as she reached with one hand to the back of his head and ground herself against him. After several torturous minutes of this, Joey penetrated her vaginal canal with his tongue and immediately pressed the full length into her. He explored the inside of her pussy with his tongue, tasting the warm fluids that flowed freely into his mouth. She moaned loudly and suddenly shook in orgasmic indulgence.

"Oh, Joey," she cried in desperation. "Your tongue is magic, Joey. It goes deeper than my husband. Oh my gosh, Joey."

Joey allowed her to climax as he slowly fucked her with his long tongue being sure to press hard on the soft upper portion which he had learned drove Miss Roxanne crazy. Mrs. Tyler was no different as her orgasm extended for nearly two minutes. When she finally let go of Joey's head and relaxed from her orgasm, Joey extracted his tongue, then licked the excess fluids from his lips and chin.

He stood and undressed while she pulled him in for a passion-filled kiss. When completely undressed he arranged her lengthwise along the top of the desk and then climbed on top of her in a missionary position. With her legs open wide, she welcomed Joey on top of her as his large rigid shaft entered her needful pussy. He ached to have his cock inside her at this point and didn't take long to bottom out leaving a few inches to spare. He laid atop her silky and soft body and kissed her deeply. Thankfully, Joey's long body was flexible enough to curve around the mass of her mid-section and push his cock deep inside of her while they intimately kissed. Joey stared at her between kisses and watched her eyes react to each stroke of his cock. She breathed deeply as he filled her repeatedly. Despite the room and location, Joey focused on the physical and emotional connection between the two of them blocking out their surroundings. He wanted to make love to Mrs. Tyler to express his strong feelings for her. As he had with his sister, mother, and Miss Roxanne he was not just fucking her; he was loving her physically as only he could do. The empathy he felt for her years of loneliness poured from him as he kissed and stroked her. Their movements became synchronized and precise allowing for the maximum pleasure for each of them. She ground her pelvis into him with each stroke, accepting every inch of his cock now. Her vaginal canal had expanded to allow him to fully enter her.

"I love you, Mrs. Tyler," Joey said softly to her. "I will take care of you and everything you need."

"Oh Joey," she breathed. "I feel you. I feel all of you. Take me, Joey. I'm yours."

Joey increased his pace, and she matched it in passionate rhythm. The sound of their bodies meeting and slapping together filled the room and became the music that engrossed them as he fucked her. He kissed her again, this time plunging his tongue down her throat then pulling it back out to battle with her own tongue. He bent down and ran his tongue along her hairline to her neck and shoulder. She threw her head back moaning as she gripped him. She lifted one of her silky, stockinged legs and pressed Joey's ass as he continued to enter her. Joey could feel the slight scratch of her lace panties as it brushed his cock on one side. He wished they were in his bed or better yet, her bed where he could leave her satisfied and full of his cum.

"Joey, I'm going to cum!" she said urgently. "Cum with me. Fill me please."

Joey lifted himself on his hands and slammed his cock into her taking away her ability entirely to lift back. She could only lay there and take the pounding that Joey was giving her. He looked at her intensly and felt his orgasm approaching.

"I'm going to cum, too," Joey gritted between his teeth. "I'm going to fill you completely."

Just as she was about to beg for it, Joey released and pushed hard with his pelvic muscle to give her the sensation of a hose pouring cum inside her. The warmth of his seed surrounded his cock and overflowed from her pussy as he continued pouring his generous liquid gift to her. He felt the lips of her pussy twitch and squeeze as he pumped more cum into and consequently out of her. They watched each other intensely through the whole orgasm lasting more than a minute and finally breathed relief as Joey laid on top of her. His cock softened but remained deep inside of her as they kissed again softly.

"Joey," Mrs. Tyler said in a breathy voice. "I love you, too. Thank you for making love to me today. It was the most wonderful feeling I've ever felt."

"It was beautiful, Mrs. Tyler," Joey replied. "I want to make love to you in my bed or yours even if you'll allow."

"Joey, that would be wonderful," she said dreamily.

They laid in against each other for several more minutes before decoupling and straightening up as they got dressed. Now standing and fully dressed, she came up to Joey and wrapped her arms up under his holding his shoulders then she stood on her toes and kissed Joey again.

"You are the most wonderful and generous, man I've ever known," she continued in her dreamy tone. "Thank you for loving me and taking care of me."

Smiling and holding her, he bent to kiss her again before escorting her back to the office.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers