All Comments on 'Joey Gets Lucky'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Loved the story. But above all, thank you for the main character being Joey. As I am named Joey, all I ever really see is someone with that name being either gay or dead. It's so nice to see my name being used for a nice, hot story like this. Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong tangent

Fantastic story spoiled for me by the inclusion of all the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start but..

Your story was great to start with and had a shocking reveal but the husbands were totally unnecessary.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Oh my, so yummy!

A very hot and yummy story indeed! Very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong tangent??

This anonymous loved the story but thought it would be better if all the characters were excluded??

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
awesome

loved it thank you, I would like to read more of Joey's "career" and see who he meets further along the way.

redlion75redlion75over 7 years ago

got bored at pg5 and skipped to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just a Foursome

Loved the story until you brought the husbands in. Would have like to read about the three MILFs and Joey got together.

hornacekhornacekover 7 years ago
too long for one story

11 pages is too long to post as a single story. Next time split something this long up into chapters, post one a day. I tried reading it but I couldn't get into it and kept thinking "there's 10 more pages of this" and just gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

don't listen to the people who complained it wasn't good. This story is really good, but maybe you could have broken it into 2 or 3 chapters. Please continue this story into a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always excellent

You are, by far, one of the best writers of erotica I've read. Thanks! Maybe a series? Also, I, for one, prefer longer stories. I give the author wide latitude in their creative choices. As a heterosexual man I always want it to be a MF...F, F, F or whatever story but I understand that would almost never fit a story line. Thanks!

MiniwandMiniwandover 7 years ago
Good but...

What is the point of winning the lottery? Appart the cashier, the rest of his conquests were made without the need of money.

Sure he propose money for sex but he could have just ask without the money and they would have said yes.

The sex was good but the story was a little off from the moment he just ask two women who are aunts to him sex for money just like that, no planning.

And the final orgy came from nowhere.

The story could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story is really good, & the sex was awesum..........Please continue this story into a great series.....maybe a foursome.....with Eva, Karen, Erin & Joey.......that would be wondervacious......please continue this as a series

jack4youjack4youover 7 years ago
Loved the story!

I can 2 while reading it.... Now I'm so horny I want to fuck my Moms ass it done okder woman to pretend she's my Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Was good hope to see another chapter. The daughter seems promising. Maybe have her and friends show up for a suprise party. Joey is shy they'd get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
meh..

2 stars,I come away from it feeling too annoyed to have enjoyed it. The ham-fisted way it was forced seem American, but blatant british slang and terminology kept showing through, simply pulled me out of it. The plot was insipid and contrived, the protagonist showed promise early on, but the entire scenario seemed to grind to a halt around page 5, as if the author forgot where they were going. Then they simply started a completely different plotline. All in all, a very unentertaining journey with an enormous disconnect between the first and final acts. It would behoove you greatly to seek an editor. Q.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 7 years ago
To the last ignorant "anonymous"

You're such an idiot. You hear "dollars" and "cheeky bugger" and ASSume it's a Brit trying to be American.

Ever heard of Australia??? Where they still use some Brit slang but maintain the "dollar" and go to "high school"?

I'll agree that the story was not Nikki's best - a bit overlong almost misplaced in Incest/taboo - but at least learn more of the world. (Or read the author's bio.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great and hot story

Really hot, I was hard while I reading the story.

Another chapter is needed to continued the story, maybe with the daughter as the girlfriend of Joey and added to the club.

5* for you.

EnglishMuffinsEnglishMuffinsover 7 years ago
Thank you Anonymous 11/21/16

I hadn't realised that there was an alternative spelling to "behove" with double Os.

So intrigued I was that I checked an online dictionary and learned something. Thank you.

Nikki was kind enough to allow me to edit this before publication so I would greatly appreciate your coming off Anon to message me directly through my bio to let me know where I should improve.

I refrained from a pure English (UK) language and spelling check because of the general majority of readers being outside these isles but couldn't bring myself to endorse the loss of the U in words such as favourite or behaviour or the imposition of the Z over S in words such as realise.

Other than that, I'm always willing to learn. Particularly as I'm editing her future publications again now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

This story is about scum of the earth, sorry, lower than life people...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
couldn't give it more than a 2...

Couldn't give it more than a 2, After Jack and Paul joined in... Other wise it was a 4 or maybe a 5...

amsterdamamsterdamover 6 years ago
It was all going so well...

...and then the story just went a bit mental. Joey changed personalities, his Aunts changed personalities and it went a little bat shit crazy and unbelievable. Shame, loved the first half of the story, really didn't enjoy second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 stars

very good beginning then went kinky

not my liking, but that's just my opinion

and my opinion is 2 star.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Lovely story.

I saw right off this story was in the Incest category (when the mood is right, a delightful category). I saw the Aunties as the chosen family that they were. I assumed that Jack & Paul might have been Uncles (odd that was never mentioned, now I think of it).

I love hearing character's thoughts, and it can be especially erotic in so-called taboo contexts, and you've done that quite well.

Such delicious story-telling.

I continue to be surprised and amused how some folk will eagerly consume one category, Incest for example, and then freak out when a story drifts into or includes scenes better suited to other categories. Nothing right or wrong about such preferences, just an interesting thing to observe. I was not put off in the least by any of that, but that's just me. Write on!

Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

Nope hated that the author include other men kinda pissed me off really. Hate that sharing BS.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Pretty Good

I thought this was a very good story, a little crazy at the end for me but overall still a good story. I thought that Eve would some how end up involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it started off good

story started off good, then the last two page's was vile. mother & son make's my skin crawl - also the mum having sex in front of son... story became a load of s..t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Good Read

I liked the story very much. Forget the naysayers. The story was in Incest section but you clearly stated that wasn't the focus. I assumed Group Sex would be present based on your other writings. My only criticism was his time with Britney as he loses his virginity to a hot girl, while fixated on two older women. Most 19yo boys wouldn't be going there. However, once the cat was out of the bag it made sense as the main foucs. IMO it should have been thought of after that encounter. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid and long

That's what I think of the comments on this great story. They are stupid. They are too long.

The STORY, on the other hand, was fantastic. Thought the incest was his "Aunt's". WRONG.

The only comment I agree with was Eve, the daughter, should have thanked him in her own way.

cuidado_chavalcuidado_chavalover 3 years ago

Great read! Should be a mini-series . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Juvenile crap. Is the author fifteen? His oldest friends but it’s Fuck me for money.

Truly pathetic.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 2 years ago

I loved this story! The fact I share the same first name with the main character made it even more fun for me. It was err...difficult to not have a hard on any time I started reading this, had to read when I could as I have a busy life. The money for sex thing was eh, but means to an end right? He knew what he wanted and he kept at it til he got it. The orgy at the end was pretty good and well written. Me personally, I would've loved this story even more had you had the aunts wear something more sexy to meet Joey for sex. I'm a huge fan of big tit MILFs in high heels. 😉 Overall, great job and I'd love to see this continue on, maybe add in a future girlfriend, that could be fun.

Don't let the rude commenters dissuade you from continuing such good work. Can't wait to see what else you produce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many errors that it became distracting.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Enjoyable and hot!

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Didn't his father leave before his first birthday?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another amazing story I just couldn't put down.

My favorite part was probably when Joey made his list of demands for their encounter.

I appreciate you entertaining me

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 month ago

Good story until the orgy, and he didn’t even get with his mom until the end of it. The two aunts were just friends of his moms

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...