Joey Spurts for Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Joey and his mother have more fun.
4.2k words
4.54
64k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recapitulation: Lucy is a defense attorney working for a law firm in San Jose, California. She has incestuous relations with her son, Joey. Joey is a 19-year old college student. She is giving Joey life lessons on how to eat pussy as well as how to service women in general. Lucy spends her waking hours in bed with Joey, or at court.

*****

Lucy became obsessed with Joey. She had a 'to-do' list and at the top she wrote 'teach Joey how to lick pussy'. For a while she enjoyed sucking him off more than fucking him. She realized it may be psychological. If she blew him, she obviously posed no risk to herself. If he licked her pussy, there was no possibility of her getting pregnant and it wasn't officially incest.

In any event, she loved giving him head. She could suck his prick for hours and never grow tired. He was such a healthy young animal; his recuperative powers were amazing. After all, he was only nineteen. He seemed to have an endless supply of sperm in his balls.

Lucy, as a defense attorney, is still employed. She just doesn't stay home and suck cock all day long. Her new case involved a San Jose police officer accused of raping a prostitute. You might chuckle at this, but it's true. One night a woman was in a bar, and she was getting wasted. The bar was populated by Hispanics and a fight broke out. Typically when these guys are drunk they don't discuss the national debt, or what's happening in Mar a Largo. They insult each other's mothers, sisters, and grandmothers. But strangely enough they were arguing about Mar a Largo and what Trump paid for it in 1985. A fight broke out, and Rosalita tried to intercede, pulling her boyfriend away from the fracas. The bartender called the police, and Rosalita was driven home to her small apartment by Sgt Brady, a San Jose policeman.

Rosalita claimed Brady came back to her apartment and raped her after he was off duty. Rosalita sued the SJPD and the city of San Jose. Lucy was given the case, her firm defending the city. The prosecutor (opposing counsel) was a notorious dyke, whom Lucy knew personally. Lucy liked the woman , and sometimes procured (or 'pimped') for the lusty lady. Her name is Loretta, an assistant district attorney. Rosalita, the victim, also met with Harriet, in Victim Services. Harriet was a middle aged woman who carried a huge vibrator with her at all times. She was married to Ralph who had a wicked sense of humor, but who was worthless in bed.

These women were all highly respected members of the community. The Santa Clara County jail (the main jail) on Hedding Street housed inmates who were considered a danger to this community of sexual deviants.

Lucy often bragged about Joey, how well he was doing in college. Too bad Joey wasn't graded on the quantity of sperm he generated. There was no correlation between his output of sperm and his grades in college.

Ralph (Harriet's husband), a high school teacher, was highly respected by his senior students. They were 18-year students going out into the world. Many of them would enlist, and come home in body bags. He taught American history as he felt it should be taught. His classes were usually discussions of illicit affairs carried on by past presidents. Parents sometimes complained about the lurid assignments their children were assigned. These topics included blowjobs, adultery, sadomasochism and which American presidents were transvestites. Ralph felt memorizing dates was a waste of time, since Google was easily accessible. It was well known that Benjamin Franklin was a pervert, and was a member of the Hellfire Club. This occurred in France, of course.

At this moment, Lucy is in the act of servicing Joey. She loved to milk his nuts and hold his cum in her cheeks. She loved to suction his submission out of his piss-slit and let it loll around her tongue before she swallowed it.

Once she even sucked him off when her husband, Gilbert, was home. She left Gilbert in bed and crept into Joey's room and gave him a quick blow-job. They'd giggled like two teenagers when she'd done that. Then she'd gone back to bed and rather tolerated Gilbert's lackluster fucking.

Part of the excitement of fucking Joey came from doing things in odd places at odd times. One day she'd driven him to basketball practice and sucked him off in the car in front of the gymnasium. She'd knelt on the floor of the car between his legs. There were a bunch of guys not three yards away and she'd drained him dry almost in front of their eyes.

Later Joey told her when he didn't play his best, the coach told him to go home and get some sleep before he practiced. But she knew her stud didn't mind. He was proud of his mother's attention and was always ready for her voracious mouth on his dick.

She practiced her cocksucking techniques on him. She learned how to suck him slowly, in a way that drove Joey wild with excitement. She would suck his cock into her mouth and close her lips lightly over the flared knob. Then she swirled her tongue around the underside of his shaft and pushed her tongue into his piss-slit as far as possible. Pursing her lips tightly, she would suck his cock all the way into her throat and then release, it slowly, all the while rolling her tongue over his fleshy tube.

She could sense when he was ready to come; if she wanted to hold him off she could do that too. She could control his orgasms until she herself climaxed. She taught him to use his fingers on her cunt, and which nerves were most sensitive.

He liked to watch her finger herself and learned from watching. Frigging herself in front of Joey was incredibly exciting. Almost as exciting as fucking him. That she was so hairy, her sopping hole was extremely erotic. Especially if she wore tan stockings and a garter belt.

Joey loved sucking her heavy tits. It's been said guys who were weaned too early in life have a breast fetish. What about guys and girls who were bottle fed? Don't they love boobs too? Big nipples, puffy nipples, small nipples (usually highly sensitive)?

Women will tell you what they like. Some women like you to bite their nipples, some want you to suck, or lick them. Some women love nipple clamps. Considering women can orgasm from breast feeding, we know most women enjoy being a woman.

It was during an especially delicious cocksucking session that Lucy received a call from opposing counsel, Loretta.

"Lucy, your client wants to make a statement; you should be here ..."

Sgt Brady was nervous about what he was about to say.

Lucy had her laptop with her, and Loretta had Brady's file.

"Go ahead, Sergeant Brady," Lucy prompted.

"When I brought Rosalita home, she told me she was afraid to stay by herself. Her boyfriend was an abusive drunk and she felt he'd come back here ..." He went on, "She was really shaking, so I waited a few minutes for her to calm down." Lucy was typing into her laptop. "She went into the bedroom and came back wearing a terry cloth bathroom with nothing underneath. She was essentially naked."

Lucy typed some more words into her laptop.

"Did she open the robe? That's how you knew she was naked?" Lucy asked, breathing heavier.

"Yeah. She had a small scar on her left hip. She told me she got it from another hooker, fighting over money or something ..."

"Go on ..."

"She has a beautiful pussy. And very heavy on top, if you know what I mean ... Not too much hair around the pussy lips, but it her pussy lips were open and she was leaking heavily. ..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I guess she'd been masturbating in the bedroom to calm down ..."

"Go on."

Lucy wanted to hear more. As did Loretta.

"She said she was very horny and needed to fuck someone."

"And you volunteered?" Lucy again.

"No. I just let her talk. She asked me to lick her pussy ..."

When Lucy heard these magic words , she was thinking about visiting Rosalita herself and getting a statement for the record, as they say.

Loretta spoke. "OK, Sergeant, we need to discuss this privately. Can you excuse us?"

Lucy waited until Brady left the room. "Loretta, I am so fucking horny right now. I don't know if that sonofabitch is telling the truth but I need you to give me some relief ..."

She had that helpless look that women get when they're at the edge. "Let's get rid of Brady and I'll meet you in 15 minutes. In your office." Lucy looked desperate.

"Alright, Lucy. Only because I love you," Loretta said. They hugged briefly.

Lucy logged off her computer. She wasn't thinking of Joey when she entered Loretta's office.

* * *

Joey had gained a lot of confidence from his tutorials with his mother. He had made up with his girlfriend, Trish. They had dated twice, and on the second date he licked her pussy. He reminded himself to go slow, use some foreplay, whisper sweet words in her ear. Lucy told him women love hearing sweet words, whether it was bullshit or not, they loved hearing it.

Joey decided to make a surprise house call on Trish. He was horny as usual.

Unfortunately Trish was not at home, but Trish's mother was. Her name was Helen, Helen Jenkins -- a sexpot in her own right, and she happened to be in the mood for entertaining. She brought out some chilled white wine, filled two glasses, and gasped as she handed one to Joey.

He had his cock out. When she had her back turned, he had opened his jeans and fished out his long thick hog. She stared at it transfixed, the look in her eye gradually changing from shock to lust.

"Oh, my," she said at last. "That's a beauty, Joey."

He grinned, very much at ease with himself. Lucy had taught Joey that every woman yearns for a hard cock and when she sees one, she's apt to start babbling nonsense. But nonsense, relevant to sucking or fucking. Maybe even licking too.

He certainly had no reason to hide it -- it was a magnificent weapon -- long, thick and capped by a purple fat knob. He was rolling his foreskin up and down, and over the top, smearing his precum for her. Her pussy quivered with hunger and flooded her panties with cunt juice.

"You really turn me on, Mrs. Jenkins," he said. "You really do ..."

"That's obvious," she laughed. Then she added, "I don't think we should be doing this, but I'm afraid I can't help myself."

She stood there in front of him, her legs slightly apart with her belly thrust forward. Sliding her hands up to her breasts, she cupped and squeezed them through the flimsy fabric of her bra. Joey's response was predictable: he closed his fist around his cock and slowly pumped it.

"You're playing with yourself!" she said in a weak voice, her eyes riveted on this lewd spectacle.

"I guess I can't help myself," he replied with a sly grin.

"You're a dirty boy!" she teased. "I suppose you want me to strip for you -- like the women in those bars downtown."

"I wouldn't mind. Maybe you could just take off your bra and show me your tits."

How aggressive he was! She loved it. It made her feel like a young girl, like a slave girl in some Arabian harem. She was no longer self conscious about her body, she could see the lust in his eyes -- the hot lust of a college student looking at the body of a mature woman. With trembling fingers she undid the clasp of her bra, and let it drop to the floor.

Joey caught his breath as he gazed at Mrs. Jenkins' large, heavy breasts. Each melon-like globe was capped with an enormous brown nipple that vibrated with the movements of her body. He'd never seen tits as luscious and beautiful as these, not on any of the girls he knew, not anywhere. Joey knew that Trish's mom had a big chest, but seeing her naked for the first time was a tremendous thrill.

He had two hands on his cock now, his fingers slowly stroking his foreskin up and down over his cockhead. She had eyes for nothing except that rosy, fat knob whose slit was oozing clear precum. She thought of all the things a woman could do with a cock like that, all the ways to play with it, suck it, fuck it.

Moving her hands up from her waist, she hefted the weight of her tits, cupped the heavy globes, and offered them to Joey.

"Do you like them?"

His reply was the croaking sound of a deep groan as he lurched off the sofa and took her in his arms. Lowering his head, he fastened his lips on one of her long nipples and began hungrily sucking on it. He mauled the other tit with his hand -- squeezing, fondling, and pinching while she mewled with pleasure.

Whatever reserve she had was quickly swamped by the heavy feeling of unbridled lust which suffused her mind and body.

"Oh, God, do my other tit!" she crooned. "Suck it hard!!"

Joey immediately moved over to her other waiting nipple. The abandoned nipple was left swollen and raw, dripping with his warm saliva.

She sighed wonderfully when his hands finally moved to her ass. Having her ass cheeks mauled by a man's hands always delighted her. She also enjoyed a woman's ass worship, but with a woman it was more a caressing than a mauling. Joey rolled her panties down until her plump ass cheeks were exposed. He kneaded her meaty ass with his hands, opening the cheeks and exposing her quivering pucker. His probing finger caused Mrs Jenkins to moan as he slipped his finger deeper into the deep dark crack of her bottom.

She moaned with delight at the audacity and lewdness of his probing finger.

Pulling his mouth off her tit with a slurping sound, Joey pulled her panties down off her thighs and leg, helping her to step out of them. He stared hotly at her dense, dark pubic bush. Mrs. Jenkins blushed as she felt a trickle of piss gush out of her pussy, and run down the inside of her thighs. Was Joey aware of how wet she was? She hadn't been laid in years and here she was, practically pissing in Joey's face. Would this turn him off? She wanted his mouth, and the way he was nursing her along, he was no novice. Breathing heavily as she gazed down at him, she used both her hands to pull his face against her open labia.

* * *

Lucy felt good about Sgt. Brady's comments. She might depose Brady for the record. It was obvious that whatever he did was consensual. She felt most cops are stupid, but he wasn't stupid enough to lick a hooker's pussy.

Arriving back home, it was like conditioned reflex. She felt Joey was home and her pussy knew it too.

It was time for another tutorial with Joey. She undressed, went to the sofa, and assumed the 'ready' position. She sat with her legs spread apart and her leaking pussy primed with lilac water. Joey sat next to her, paying rapt attention.

"OK, Joey. Pay attention to the small details. Any idiot can see this is a pussy."

She pulled the hood of her clit back. Her passion-pea popped out and stood at attention like a tiny cop at the top of her slit. Joey dabbed a fingertip over the stiff bud and she shivered.

"Stick two fingers in," she said.

He held her bristly-haired cunt lips apart and gazed at her crimson gash. "Jesus, did I really come out of there?" he said.

"You certainly did," she said. "And it hurt like hell."

"Shit, I'm sorry," he snickered. "But I couldn't help it. I had to get out."

"Ohhhhh!" she purred. "You're a real smart ass! Why don't you lick my pussy like I taught you. It's hot and gooey, just the way you like it."

He dove in, lowered his mouth to her pubic thatch and licked the juice off her inner labia. He closed his lips over her cunt folds and pressed his nose against her clit. He slurped noisily and enthusiastically on her labia while she moaned with pleasure. She loved the noise he was making.

"That's wonderful, darling!" she sighed. "You really know what I like, don't you?"

He mumbled something through a mouthful of pussy flesh and she wiggled her ass to get more friction on her slit. He plunged his tongue into her sopping vulva and she writhed with pleasure.

She felt her juice running out of her vagina, filling his mouth. He loved to drink down her leakage. He loved the taste of it.

Now that Joey was a becoming a cunnilingus expert, she made him tell her how it compared to Trish's pussy juice.

Lucy's juice, he told her, was like fine wine -- much more body and sweeter.

He bit down on her labia and flicked his tongue over her clit. She climaxed, the waves of exquisite sensations making her tremble. He continued sucking her clit, then inserted two finger into her gash and she came again. A long sob erupted from her throat as she pushed him gently away.

"No more," she gasped. "I can't take anymore."

"Didn't I do it right?" he said.

"You did it perfectly," she said. "It's just that I've got to catch my breath."

He got off the bed and went to the bathroom for a towel. When he returned, he handed it to her and she wiped the grool from her gash and inner thighs.

"Can we fuck now?" he asked hopefully.

"Don't you have to get to school?"

"Aw, I can cut my first class. "

She caressed the back of his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I really shouldn't," she said. "You'll be late."

He dropped his lips to her tits and sucked one stiff nipple into his mouth. She reached over and curled her fingers around his prick. "It would be a shame, of course, to waste this perfectly lovely hard-on," she said.

"Sure would," he snickered.

She slid his thick foreskin up and down his solid charger, enjoying his reaction to her touch. She squeezed his entire dick and watched his knob expand.

"How are your grades in your first class?" she said as she moved down on the bed and hovered over his prick.

"I'm getting all A's," he lied. Physics was his first lecture class and he didn't have a clue what the instructor was talking about.

She wrapped her fingers over his dick and lowered her lips to his leaking tip. "Well, maybe it's okay if you miss your first class then." She sucked him off and after swallowing down his load she held him in her arms while he rested. His heart beat against her tits and she messed his hair. She reached for his cock, but it was totally limp. It didn't matter. She'd soon have him hard again.

* * *

Lucy was in the shower when her cell phone rang. She knew it was Loretta from the ding-a-ding chime.

"Lucy, it's me." Lucy waited. "Rosalita came in and told us she lied. She was mad because Brady wouldn't lick her pussy."

"So, case dismissed?"

"Yes, but this time I need you to lick my pussy ..."

"I'll be there in 30 minutes," Lucy promised. That would give her time for a quickie.

* * *

Saturdays were her favorite days. No work, and she still had Sunday to recuperate from overdoing Saturdays.

"I'm going to get on top today," she whispered, climbing on top of Joey and closing her cunt lips around his dick.

She closed her eyes and felt his shaft rasp against her clit. Then she raised her ass and guided his cockhead into her pussy rear entry. She held him inside her for a moment without moving. Opening her eyes, she saw the excitement in his face as she raised her ass and began rocking over his dick.

Lucy leaned over and draped her tits over his chest. Soon his chest would be hairy like Gilbert's. But now be still looked like a boy. Half-boy, half-man, she thought. Just what turns me on.

She wondered if she would find him less exciting when he got older. It was the combination of man-child and always horny prick that turned her on.

Suddenly she wondered what she would do if he should ever stop wanting her physically. Maybe it hadn't been wise to insist he date a girl his age at least once a week. Maybe he wouldn't want her anymore if he fell in love with some teeny-bopper.

I won't let that happen, she thought as she bounced up and down on his prick. I'll make sure I'm his favorite. She rode him like a bronco. Gilbert would never let her get on top and it had always been one of her favorite positions. When she was on top, she was able to direct his shaft over her clit and time the thrusts of his cock inside her.

12