All Comments on 'Joey Spurts for Mom Pt. 02'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Utter nonsenses

Teaching about “blowjobs,adultery,sadomasochism and which American presidents were transvestites” IS NEVER THE WAY in which one would feel that “American history should be taught!On the contrary,THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT and NO PERSON SANE OF MIND,much less a teacher “highly respected by his senior students”,WOULD EVER TEACH SUCH ABERRATIONS!NO AMERICAN PRESIDENT WAS EVER a sadomasochist or a transvestite!Also,IT WASN’T TRUE AT ALL that “It was well known that Benjamin Franklin was a pervert, and was a member of the Hellfire Club.This occurred in France,of course”!Franklin WASN’T AT ALL “a pervert” and his OCCASIONAL PARTICIPATION at some of that club meetings IS JUST ASSUMED and NOT PROVEN!And,besides that,Hellfire Club existed IN BRITAIN,NOT IN FRANCE!STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with this HUGE RUBBISH!

And regarding the previous chapter of this story,IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that,as his mother said,”it isn't healthy“ for a nineteen year old guy to be a virgin!What a HUGE NONSENSE!A LOT OF NINETEEN YEAR OLD BOYS ARE VIRGINS and THEY ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY!STOP WRITING SUCH CRAP!

mustang123mustang123about 4 years ago
WHAT THE HELL

When are these self- righteous assholes going to get a life . I get so pissed at the ones that go on about how they are so damn good. This is a STORY and a very good well written one. If they are so damn perfect then what the hell are they reading such FILTH . Get off the pony and go jerk-off somewhere in the corner with the rest of you dimwits You are not as clever as you present yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is this a joke?

I thought the first story was rubbish so surely this one had to be better right?

Wrong! It was even worse.

I knew from reading the synopsis that it was going to be total shit when I read the mother worked for the city of San Jose.

In the first story it was Santa Clara

That is how good it was written. Still I'm sure there are idiots with little intelligence who will whack off to it.

FFS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a fantastic story. Do not listen to the naysayers. Great job. His mother really was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wish you had written another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhomerdepot@homerdepot
From Boston, MA went to universities in Boston area.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES