Joey's Realisation Ch. 01

Story Info
Joey becomes an anal boy toy.
6.8k words
4.49
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------

Hi, this is my first story in this category and one that I've enjoyed making. For now it's going to be at least 2 parts as I've started part 2 already.

Any ideas are welcome and help get my imagination going. I hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------

Hi, let me start by introducing myself and my predicament.

My name's Joey. I'm 26 years old, 6ft tall, short brown hair, brown eyes, and I've been told I have a cheeky face and smile. I also still get asked for ID when buying alcohol so I guess I look young too. I'm athletic but not a gym guy, I enjoy swimming, climbing and adventure sports. As for "little" Joey, I'm either just under or just over 6 inches depending on how horny and full it gets and decent girth, but nothing fancy just a pretty much an average cock.

So my sexual life started young, I was about 11 when I was introduced to British TV porn by a friend. From the age of 15/16 I found bondage and kink related porn. Since then I've always loved watching it. I watch other genres but I always find myself searching for the bondage stuff to get my fix. At the age of 19 I was still a virgin and wanking over porn was great but I needed more, so I got some toys for my ass, which I would play with sporadically.

My real sexual life has not been so kinky, sex is vanilla but I've never been unhappy with that, I enjoy watching woman in bondage scenarios but I couldn't do it to them myself. I think when I watch it maybe I'm thinking about if I was a woman and I'd want to be in their position. I also stopped playing with my toys and my ass when I got into relationships.

A few years ago I was searching the internet for God knows what when I came across a social media site for fetishes and kinks. I started slowly, with a minimal profile, no picture and just looking and reading in the background of the site. That was till about a year ago. I decided I wanted to have a play with it all. I was in a relationship with my still girlfriend but I knew she wouldn't want anything to do with it so I just did a little bit on the side myself. Maybe that's wrong of me, but I wasn't harming anyone I thought to myself.

It started with a few tasks that people would put up, then I decided to take some risky pictures outside but left my face out. That really got the heart racing and then I was hooked. I just wanted to show myself off. I remembered my time playing with toys and decided to buy a few, only cheap ones just to take some pictures.

I got a metal butt plug, very small suction cup dildo, a douche and beads. I asked for picture ideas and when I got some I started, I removed all the hair from my ass to make it look nicer and went at it. I got some good pictures and videos, and my metal plug was a lot of work to get in but felt amazing.

I would end up wanking and cunning with a toy in myself and then once the horny feelings went I felt dirty and would think that I should just throw the toys away. A few hours later I felt myself again, I would be glad I didn't and also glad I forgot to delete the media I took.

I posted them onto the site and got a rush. This went on for a few months, then I decided to get more toys, after a few more purchases of similar toys but different sizes and shapes I bought myself a new and interesting butt plug with a motor for it to turn while inside your ass for extra feelings. It was amazing so I left a review, the company liked my review that much they asked if I would review more for them for free, I couldn't say yes fast enough. Since then I've had a masturbator, which I did not like. It was great had a motor on it so you just held it and it was like getting ridden, but not for me. I've also got a vibrating and thrusting plug that's like a Ben wa ball which attaches to your cock and balls with rings which also vibrate, and a set of 3 metal plugs. But I haven't managed to use either of them yet.

As for the toys that I bought with my own money. I bought 3 more dildos, one for a step between the small my large ones. My large ones are a little wider than myself with one the same length and the other an extra inch and both real looking in colour. I wanted to feel like I could take a cock, although I'm not sure why as I've never been attracted to men. I can only think it was so I knew what it's like for others when there getting fucked, so I could enjoy the porn more.

I also have another larger set off anal beads that are heart shaped. Not that I noticed that when I'm playing with them. I don't think anal beads are really for me.

Like I said I've never been attracted to men. That is until I saw a cock on the social site, it was impressive and for some reason all I wanted was to play with it. It was large, looked 7ish inches minimum and a wide girth. I'm not sure if it was the guy, his cock or just the idea of having something that big to play with but I liked his pictures and started to follow him.

Not long after I was liking other cock pictures, following other guys and imagining things, again just wanting a dildo like there cock to play with myself. I started to think about getting pegged but I wasn't sure how to bring it up. I'd never been to open with sex in real life.

I got a private message from someone called Riskybull. He sent me a task out of the blue. It was to stick a plug into my ass for the day, and when my girlfriend came home and was in the shower to go into the bedroom, cum over myself and let it dry before she finished her shower with my ass pointing to the door.

I wasn't sure, and I couldn't do it. If she found out that way I think that could be the end. I decided I had to bring it up.

My girlfriend Amy is, 23, 5ft8 with brown hair and blue eyes. My mates say she settled for me and that I'm the reacher. She's got a good figure, medium sized but tight ass one that looks good in gym gear. She's a 32DD natural and they haven't got any sag but do have a nice swing. We both trim ourselves and she's got a little landing strip. Amy is also bisexual, she used to think she was a lesbian but a few years ago she started dating men and now she's bisexual.

When she got home I decided to just come out with it. I didn't have to wait long for her to walk through the door.

"Amy, I need to talk to you please." I said with a worried voice.

"Erm ok nothing bad I hope?" Amy half asked.

"I just need you to listen. When I was younger I sort of got into self anal a little bit. When I got into relationships that had sex attached I stopped. I don't know why but I've recently been doing it again. I've got some toys I bought and enjoy. I've also joined a kink sort of social media site with pics, videos and discussions for all things kink. I love you and I hope we can play together." I finished.

Luckily there was no silence and Amy just spoke straight away.

"Oh ok. That's not too bad, I was scared for a bit we were breaking up. I haven't told you but I used to enjoy anal, but I went off it with one of my past partners as they were not good at making it comfortable for me. I hadn't thought about anal since then and I guess we could play together. As for the site can I have a look?" She asked.

I couldn't exactly say no. I handed her the laptop.

"There you go babe, I'm going to go upstairs so you can look through it without me watching over you. I want you to look into it as you want and for me to not get worried while you do." I said.

Amy agreed and I left her alone. About 30 minutes later she called me down.

"Ok babe this is a little much, I wish you told me before. But you have opened up and I know that's hard for you so thank you. I can see what you like from this and I can move on as I think we can both enjoy ourselves. But from now on you and I guess we have to be open ok?" Amy asked.

"Yeah of course, I'm sorry and I totally get it. I love you." I said.

"Love you to baby. I hope you don't mind I've changed your profile. I've updated it and added my details and description to it. While I was looking I saw this from Riskybull. I messaged him back saying you'd told me but I'm sure we can come up with a different task for it to do for him. You can't be disappointing people now can you." Any said.

"It's playtime now babe, let's get upstairs and you can go wash yourself off you dirty boy. Don't forget to clean your ass out too. Oh and what else have you got to play with other than the plug you were told to use?" Amy continued.

"There in the bag in my wardrobe." I replied as we walked upstairs together.

With that I walked away to wash myself, half happy and half feeling like a guilty boy. Yes I had finally had the conversation with Amy, but I really was hoping she fully understood and was happy.

Once I was in the shower Amy came in, with my bag. She showed me all my toys

"We're going to use a good few of these today, hopefully the dildos will fit in my harness from my lesbian days." She said with a laugh.

She walked away and I got myself a shower. My head was going 100mph having different thoughts and scenarios. I would describe my feelings at this point as nervous, excited and a little scared, not knowing what's next.

I cleaned out my ass with my douche and washed my body and cock then dried myself. Once I was dry I had a deep breath and walked into the bedroom to see Amy. She was just sat down looking, examining and playing with my toys.

I had what I thought was a good collection at this point. She had them all laid out on the bed in size order.

"I think we should just put them all in one at a time getting bigger, I would like to watch while you do it, see how good you are with your ass, start small and make your way up, I might give you things to go with them but I also might just enjoy watching you." Amy said with a bit of authority in her voice.

I picked up my very small dildo, covered it in lube and pressed it in, I didn't use this one anymore as it's too small now and as she was watching she agreed and we put in into the bedroom bin once I removed it.

Next was my smaller set of beads followed by the larger set, they weren't too different in size, I was a bit disappointed when the larger set arrived but it was too cheap to send back. Putting one in after the other I could tell the difference but not much. We both agreed to throw the heart ones away and buy a different set.

Next was the small dildo, this one was a good size to start, but I will say the lip of the head is a bit of a size change and it's not the softest dildo, so it can be a bit difficult to get out nicely the first couple of times.

Amy noticed that when I was removing the toys my cock would bounce and she loved watching it.

Next was my largest plug, it's metal with a thin shaft, I love this one as I love the feeling of pulling it out going from thin shaft to thickest part of the plug. Again my cock was bouncing and I could feel it getting wet. I looked down and there was a drop of precum balancing off my head.

"What would you normally do with that cock of yours now? Your dripping precum." Amy asked.

"I've never had it nearly dripping before, I guess wipe it up with a but of toilet roll." I replied.

"Not today, I want you to wipe your finger over it to collect it and lick it to. I think your precum is nice and sweet." She replied.

I just nodded and with my heart racing did as I was asked. To my surprise she wasn't wrong. I've since googled it and apparently that's the case with most if not all men. It's not like normal cum.

"I was surprised but your right is not bad, but it still felt weird." I said.

"Well that's now what you do while playing with your ass. Now carry on we haven't got all night." She said with a smile.

I picked up the next toy. We were now getting to the ones that I need to work on. Once the next dildo is in then that opens me up to take the others easier too. It's a bit of a step as the plug doesn't go far enough in to open me up fully.

I was working it bit by bit for about 5 minutes or so when Amy walked off but also telling me not to stop and that she'll be back in 5 minutes when I'm in.

I carried on bit by bit. I loved this feeling, stretching myself for the first time that week. It brought a little discomfort followed by a big feeling of just amazingness. I don't know if it's that I'm proud of myself, accompanied with the feeling of been filled up. I played with it in and out a few times to make sure I was fully opened, then I shouted Amy.

"Sorry I got a bit bored, it's great watching but I want to play. Get yourself on the bed ass in the air pointing towards me." She said carrying in her harness.

I was a little scared, I hadn't properly fucked myself with the dildos, just in and out slowly and deeply. I knew this would be a new experience.

Amy's harness was pink with fake leather straps and the toy holder area was just a rubber ring.

She came over to me, pulled on the dildo to slowly pull it out of my asshole. She then went to wash it before feeding it through the harness hole. Once through she put the harness on, reapplied some lube to the head and started poking my asshole.

Nothing much was said, I was just on the bed with my ass in the air, with Amy stood behind me aiming up my hole with my own dildo.

She wasn't playing with the outside of my hole for long. Soon the dildo was pressing hard against me before entering bit by bit. Again I got the feeling of getting filled up. I can't put it into words how it felt. Soon she'd bottomed the dildo out, she reached around to grab my cock, I was getting my cock played with. I was enjoying myself and hoped Amy was too.

My cock was then released and I felt hands on my lower back/upper ass, I knew that meant it was fuck time. Amy pulled out and then back in slowly for a couple of minutes to ease me in. During this time I just wanted to be fucked and wanked off at the same time.

Happily one came true and I was getting fucked harder, still not rough or properly fast but it was faster than I was fucking myself with my hands. I could feel myself getting warm inside, maybe the friction or something I'm not sure.

"How do you like that baby?" Amy asked.

"It's great, thank you babe." I replied a little bit out of breath.

She then turned the heat up even more. She removed her hands from gripping me, and started to spank my ass. She was getting harder and harder with the spanks until they stopped. I felt her remove the fake cock and then return it back into me and then place get hands around my waist. The toy now felt colder like she had put extra lube on it.

One smooth motion all the way in and then she started a rhythmic fucking of my ass it was incredible, I could feel everything that was going on and with the speed she was going the feelings were turned up to 11. My own cock was twitching all over the place with the pleasure I was having. I was moaning, and wondered why I didn't have the guts to have a conversation about this earlier.

It felt like 30 seconds but it was probably more like 4/5 minutes of Amy fucking my ass and then it slowed.

"It's time you fucked me, I'm horny as fuck. I just want it hard and fast baby." Any said as she removed the toy and put it down to be cleaned.

"Yeah baby, whatever you want" I replied, just happy with our play time do far.

She got herself into doggy position and I positioned my cock against her pussy. I was surprised she was seriously wet, I don't know why I was surprised, she was enjoying herself too. I pushed my cock through the slight resistance of her pussy and pushed all the way in, bottoming out inside her.

I started giving her a good fucking straight away, like she asked for. But I did not last long. Must have been a minute or two. I was so built up from getting myself fucked that I was shooting my load in no time.

"Sorry babe, I was so worked up from you fucking me before." I said like a naughty school boy.

"It's ok, I get it. How about you get one of your other dildos and fuck me with that, I need more?" she asked.

I nodded and went to get my largest toy. She was still in the same position, ass in the air with my cum starting to dribble out. I pressed the dildo against her and plunged it in using my cum as lube. Amy was enjoying it I was probably not as good using my hands than I am my own cock but she might say differently.

I was fucking her hard and fast with the dildo for a few minutes when he moans got louder. I could feel her start to shake and then she pulled away to release the dildo form her pussy, laid on the bed on her front and had a big orgasm.

I was loving it, but also felt a little emasculating. I'd never seen her have an orgasm like that before, maybe I couldn't do it for her with my cock. That was what I was thinking in my head.

When she came down from her orgasm we kissed and then got showered.

Once we were all cleaned up and we'd had dinner, we spoke about what was and had been going on.

Turns out she also likes to watch bondage . She was never fussed about doing it, but with us both liking it she wanted to give it a go. She also said she enjoyed fucking me and wanted to go further with that too.

She wanted to show me what changes she'd made to the kink profile. She showed me the updated description with her added to it. She also told me the new password for us to use together so we can both log in and see what's going on.

This seemed like a new step for us and something we could enjoy together.

Nothing much happened the rest of the night, we watched a movie, something about Christmas and went to bed. To be honest nothing much happened the next couple of days until we got to the weekend.

I woke up Saturday morning and Any told me we were going to an adult shop. There's one we pass when we're on the motorway, it's just off the A1 next to a petrol station. Very weird place for one but I was looking forward to it.

We got into the car and headed out. Once at the shop I was amazed at what was inside, I hadn't been to an adult shop before. We only need a couple of things but while we were there we looked at things that might be nice for the future.

We bought more lube, a cock sleeve, a butt plug that an opening through the middle of it, a thrusting 7 inch dildo, other anal beads and a bigger douche.

We headed home getting a McDonald's breakfast on the way as you do. Once home we got all the toys out and gave them a clean as Amy told me we were going to have a long play time.

Once the toys were cleaned it was time for us to play. We both got ourselves looking nice and all clean. I trimmed my pubes and shaved my ass, cleaned my cock and my ass out. Amy just needed to do a little trim herself and cleaned her ass out too.

I wasn't shocked when she gave herself a douche, but I didn't expect it, we had never done anal, but then we were doing news things I guess.

"I used to love anal, but haven't done it in years, maybe today's the day for me to give it another go." She said.

I was super excited, not only was I developing myself sexual but we could do it together and at the same time. We were both naked, cleaned and looking freshly trimmed when Amy said something that threw me off.

"I have a Viagra, I think we should try it. It lasts a few hours so we can keep going and you can be hard the whole time." Any said while hanging me the blue pill and a glass of water.

I nodded and took the pill. I was curious of what it would be like and was looking forward to what was to come.

Once I had taken the pill we just did forplay for 15 minutes while the pill took effect. It was mainly just myself kissing Amy all over from head to toe, spending more time around her pussy than anywhere else.

Forplay for some might be what you do to get sex, but for me I enjoy having my head between Amy's legs to taste her. There's nothing closer than having your partners juices run into you.

12