Joey's Realisation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minutes went by quickly, I was semi hard the whole time that I was licking Amy's pussy and clit. When the pill hit, my cock was rock hard. I'm sure I was at least half an inch bigger than normal.

Amy looked at my cock and with wide eyes she grabbed it and started to give me a handjob.

"I want you to lay on your front and spread your ass cheeks." Amy asked with a stern voice.

I did as I was asked and waited for the fun to start. My cock was pressed against the bed and then I felt a cool gel on my ass. I was getting lubed up.

Once the lube was in place I heard Amy putting on a glove and then she started to press the lube into my ass. For a little while she was fingering my ass. First it was one finger then soon 2.

"Follow me into the bathroom baby?" I was asked.

I followed her and once in she asked me to fill myself up, pointing to the thrusting dildo that was attached to the bottom of the bath. I straddled it and sat down onto in.

When I was in position I felt it pressing against my ass. This is the dildo that has different modes for both thrusting and vibrations. Once in Amy put it straight onto the fastest thrusting setting.

She then started to play with my cock. I was feeling pure pleasure, the dildo up my ass was amazing and Amy's grip of my cock matched it.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself getting near climax

"I'm going to cum baby." I said.

"That's ok, you can cum." She replied.

I came with a flood of pleasure. It was the best orgasm I remember having.

Once I had came I went to lift myself up of the dildo but felt Amy's hand push me back down.

"I don't think so. You might have came but that's only 1 and your having your ass fucked all night" She told me.

"But I'm not horny now, it feels weird, embarrassing and a little wrong to have something in my ass." I replied.

"Yeah I knew you'd feel like that, but that's why your going to be filled for hours, you have to learn that you love it however horny you are." Amy responded.

I just nodded, what could I say it wasn't like I could say no, I did like it, I did want it and she was very understanding with how it started.

So there I was getting fucked by this motorised dildo. It still felt great but at the same time just weird. Amy then went away and when she came back she has the cock sleeve in one hand and a vibrating plug in the other.

"Time to fuck me, let's get the dildo out of you and the plug in. Then you can put the cock sleeve on." She said.

She turned off the dildo, helped me up then bent me over and pushed the plug in. She then turned it on to the pulsing setting and handed me the sleeve.

I pushed the cock sleeve over my own cock and put my balls through the hole for then to go through. The sleeve made my 6inch cock about 7. Once in place I walked over to the sink in the bathroom where Amy had bent over ready for me to fuck her.

"Don't worry baby the sleeve is just to give your cock a little rest before we use it again. Now I'm seriously wet so fuck me hard and deep." Amy said with a commanding voice.

I got a little bit of lube to help the toy slide in as with the material it was well sort it sticky, or should I just say had resistance. Once a little bit of lube was applied it was silky smooth. I pressed the head into Amy before going further and further.

Once I had bottomed out in her pussy I started a fast pace deep inside her. If I was searching for this to watch on the internet I'd probably search pussy pounding.

Amy was loving it, I was enjoying it too, if I didn't have the plug in my ass I wouldn't have but I did so I was. 5 minutes or so later Amy was on her 2nd orgasm. This one was a big one I had to help her stay on her feet and once she had regained herself she just pulled her hole away from me to release the member inside her and kissed me passionately.

"Ready for your second orgasm babe?" She asked.

"I'm not sure but I'm hard as fuck," I replied

Amy helped remove the cock sleeve from me and without warning aimed it towards my mouth. I did as I knew I was supposed to and opened to take it.

"Suck my juices off it my dirty slut. I know you've wanted to do this for a while, I can tell." Amy said with a slight laugh.

I couldn't talk but I nodded, I was enjoying it, it was adding to my sexual state. I was becoming more and more horny.

Amy then removed the sleeve threw it in the bath signifying we wouldn't be needing that again.

"Why don't you get my ass ready, here take the small dildo and open me up." Amy said handing me my small purple dildo.

I took it from her, lubed it and her hole up and started pressing. She wasn't as tight as I was expecting and in a matter of minutes I'd managed to open her ass up and burry the dildo all the way in her ass.

Next she gave me the dildo that's about the size of me and I knew what to do. Again I covered it in lube, lube is a man's or woman's best friend during anal. Then I started to poke and prod her again. This time with my medium life looking dildo.

This was my favourite dildo, I loved talking this one when I got it near the beginning of my journey. I wanted one that looked real to add to my imagination and felt more real.

Again 5 minutes or so went by and that one was then in. She was moaning really good with this one. I could tell that it was a nice fit so I knew I'd be a nice fit.

I fucked her ass for a few minutes with the dildo to get her used to it and her ass fully open to the size. Once Amy had had enough, she used her hand to push my arm to remove the dildo inside her.

"Let's get you ready, put a condom on so you're kept clean." Amy said.

I grabbed a condom from the pile of toys and l opened the packet and rolled it over my cock. I walked back to Amy put some lube on my cock and started the process of getting another cock into her ass.

Starting off gently, pressing my head through her opening, then back out when she started to moan louder to give her a little break before going back in. Because the last dildo is very similar to myself it didn't take long.

Once I was in I pushed myself all the way in. Amy moaned with what I imagined was pleasure and the feeling of being filled. I find when I get a dildo in I feel filled and a pressure releases as the push has finished. Obviously that doesn't last long when you then start moving out again before going back in.

Now it was Amy's turn to get fucked. She just looked at me and I knew it was time. I was going slower than I would on her pussy for obvious reasons, but it wasn't long before she barked her orders.

"Fuck me harder bitch, I want to get fucked like never before, otherwise that was a waste of a pill." She said with angst.

"Yes babe, whatever you want " I replied like a good boy.

I put my hands on her waist and started fucking her hard. The mix of the pill and the condom meant I was hard and lasting longer. I kept going and going. Eventually Amy went from pleasure moaning to a little squeal.

"Pull out babe I've dried up a bit. Go to the bathroom and remove the condom, give your cock a little rinse to remove the condom juice. Also remove the plug, put it in the bath were finished with that one." I was asked.

I nodded again and walked to the bathroom. I pulled the plug out, turned it off and put it into the bath ready to be cleaned. I took off the condom, washed my hands and then my cock under the tap. Once I was clean I dried myself off and walked back in.

When I walked back in I saw Amy was sat down and had the strap-on on. It has the last dildo I had put into her on it. She'd picked it off the plastic sheet.

She put a bit more lube on the head to get it ready and then told me to sit on her. This made me feel like I had given up on being the one in charge and felt like her little bitch.

It mist just be me, but getting fucked by my girlfriend felt a little emasculating, but sitting on her cock reverse cowgirl and doing the work myself felt even more so.

That being said, I didn't have to be told twice. I lifted one leg over her and while she held the cock still I began to sit down.

I was ready for the whole thing straight away so there was no messing. As soon as the head was through my opening I just sat down all the way, feeling that feeling of being filled again.

Amy took my cock in her hand and while I was just sat filled up, started to play with me. While she was playing I started grinding on the dildo inside me.

It didn't take long to feel like I was going to cum. After fucking Amy for a while and now having my ass filled, that shortens my time I've noticed.

"I can feel myself building up to cum babe" I said.

"Not yet, I want you to fuck yourself then I've got an idea for your finish. Start riding me as fast as you can till your legs hurt." She said.

I did as I was told. I was fucking myself and basically squatting over and over. I didn't know how much of a workout this was, I guess it's obvious but when your doing it it's more than you realise.

Over and over I was filled then nearly fully released, I was loving it. I would feel myself getting warmer down there, and once my legs had said enough I just sat down again.

"Off you get then time for your finale." Amy laughed. Why she was laughing I didn't know but I guessed I'd find out.

When I stood up. I could feel warmth in my ass, I feel it when I play with myself, I guess it's the heat from the friction while fucking even with the lube helping with friction.

Once I had gotten up Amy removed the strap-on, took the dildo out of it and put them both in the bath. She then walked in as I was just stood there and in her hand she had some sort of gag. I hadn't been one in person before, only in porn, I didn't even know she/we had one.

It was a gag but it kept your mouth open. Sort of for when your going to get throat fucked. I was a little nervous, I didn't want to get throat fucked. But then she didn't have a dildo in her hands.

She just walked up to me and put it on me.

"Ok, lay on the bed in going to finish you off for your last time today. This is because you didn't do Riskybulls task for you." She said with a wink.

I got onto the bed and lay down on my back, Amy got up and knelt Between my legs, firstly she started to suck me off. I love the feeling of getting a BJ. Her tongue playing with my head and mouth over my cock is just amazing.

"I'm going to cum soon babe" I said as best I could, some how Amy understood.

That was when she stopped and pushed my legs up. I didn't know what she was doing. That was until I was bent at the waist, legs near my head and my cock above me that it dawned on me. I'd seen this once years and years ago. I was getting a facial from myself.

Not only that but I couldn't close my mouth, now it was obvious why I had this gag on. I guess this is what she has spoken too Riskybull about when she had her time on the site. I was both nervous and so horny I was ready for it

Once in position Amy started furiously wanking me off. It wasn't long before I was building up again.

"I'm going to cum" I said again as best I could.

This time she didn't stop. I could just see my cock pointing straight down at me and just took what was coming my way.

After getting built up for a while and having myself fucked it was a strong cum. It shot out fast and I could only close my eyes to stop it going in and hoping she might miss my mouth.

"If it goes on your mouth keep it in there till I say, and remember your now my little bitch to play with. You wanted to be used and enjoy yourself. I read your profile" Amy said.

I liked how she said if it goes in my mouth, she was aiming it and surprise surprise most of it went in. When it was in and I'd finished cuming she let my legs go. I won't lie I did enjoy this part that was until I came and was less horny.

"Kneel up, remove the gag and feed me, I'm so fucking horny I need your cum." Amy ordered while laying down.

I did as I was told and then with my mouth over hers I let my cum exit my mouth. I think this is what they call snowballing but then I think that's when you cum in your partners mouth and get it back.

Whatever it is it called I can't say it wasn't hot.

Once it had all left my mouth we both swallowed. I could still taste it. But there wasn't any time to think about it as Amy barked more orders.

"Ok slut, I'll let you clean up the toys and yourself. I'm going to play with myself as I'm horny as fuck. Off you go." She said.

I went off to get sorted. I cleaned, dried and put away the toys, had a long shower and then had to clean the wand Amy was using and then I was able to rest.

My cock got hard 1 more time before the pill wore off. When Amy saw it she couldn't be bothered but still wanted fun.

"Go wank yourself off, but I want you to do it naked in front of the window in the living room. Cum on the window then clean it off." She Demanded.

I walked out of the kitchen that we were in at the time and headed to the living room. Amy got up and followed me. She went to sit down and watch the action.

I walked over to another chair, took my clothes off and headed over to the window.

Once there I started to wank, I was going full speed, it was exhilarating but at the same time nerve-racking. Because of the speed I was going it did not take long. There I was cock in hand, cum on the window, window sill and over my hand holding my now dropping cock.

"Haha that was great to watch. Go clean the cum before you get changed. Then get yourself another shower and we'll relax for the rest of the night." Jade said.

I went off, got some kitten roll and cleaned myself a little. The then went to clean The window. Although I enjoyed the window wank, now I wasn't horny and full of cum I was feeling a bit worried and wanted to get cleaned up.

Luckily I didn't notice anyone and we don't live on a busy street.

That was the end of the fun for that day. But the next day we continued with the fun.

----------------------------------------

I hope you have enjoyed the story, I've got another chapter half done and hopefully going up in the next week.

Let me know if there's an idea you would like to see added or one of a new story all together.

12