All Comments on 'Jogger Next Door'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just lucky

They didn't drag her in and rape her, knowing how Ashson rolls. Nothing he enjoys more than a good rape. How long will you be out of prison? Can we expect more stories before they catch you again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guess it was supposed to be funny

Wound up just being cheesy.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Why?

Why would a wife behave like that suddenly, wanting her husband to fuck a young married woman? That's the real question...The only answer I can see is that she was having fun behind her husband back, cheating on him and with this he'll have no ground to be mad with her...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Because this is a porn site and a place where people post fictional stories.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Slightly strange but entertaining story, 5*

and now back to my paid work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And then Lit bans the people who try and help the witer

This site sucks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get a grip.

Oh come on peeps some of you need to get a grip! It`s a story read, enjoy and don`t relate it to real life, unless......................lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

What every husband dreams of...oh come on, you know you do! Sounds very hot!

Next edition, let's get more details of the young lass, and the wife as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like the story

The fact that the hubby and wife participated together made it work well.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago

I enjoy your stories!

amyyumamyyumover 7 years ago
Funny

Great humor; I really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TRUE MAN'S FANTASY

Damn, that's got to be every man's ultimate fantasy, having. The wife decides that you need to fuck the neighbor while she does the dishes. Of course I have never been a fan of cuckolding and that's just what is done to poor Steve. That's right Steve who I think is only mentioned the one time by name. Other than that he's just marginalized as being just ok or boring. Does that justify him being treated like this? Yeah, a guys fantasy but cruel and unfeeling all the same.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 7 years ago
very enjoyable

Really good. Please another chapter or 2. Next day for sure and then maybe bring in Debbie's husband for more fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous