Jogging, Cocks and Orgasm-denial(F) Pt. 03

Story Info
She races from cock to cock and for a while wears one too.
2.9k words
4.6
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the *third* part of a not-so-serious story about a race that includes scantily clad women performing numerous sexual acts on their way to win a prize. The complete story is much longer, but I cut it in smaller portions so it would be easier to chew.

This part includes

exhibitionism -- public indecency -- orgasm denial (female) -- F/M intercourse - vaginal penetration -- sex toy -- mild submission (female) -- oral sex (F+F to M) -- threesome (M+F to F) -- strap-on -- cum

___________________________________

I continue to the next checkpoint. To be more precise I walk and take breaks every now and then, as the waddling I can muster with a hefty dildo strapped inside my pussy can hardly be called jogging. I pass contestant number six on my way, laying on the side of the road, pushing a dildo inside of herself and fingering her clitoris at the same time, eyes glazed and lost in lust. Her moans and the wet pounding make me hasten my steps as the stimuli from her orgasm gets dangerously overwhelming. Her gasps and panting slowly fade as I continue onward.

As I step onto a clearing I see a man and a woman. She's on the ground, kneeling in front of him, licking his cock and balls slowly and tenderly. The man, sitting on a bench, notices me and waves me closer.

"Contestant number ten! How lovely for you to join us. I was starting to get worried- there hasn't really been much traffic on this checkpoint, sadly. But now that you've joined us miss number four finally has a possibility to continue up the mountain."

I looked puzzled, not really comprehending how I fit in the picture.

"So here's the deal: this checkpoint needs three players. Me, obvious, but also two contestants. Your job is to have me cum together, and once you've managed to do that the contestant who arrived first gets to move on, and the other gets to enjoy my dick a while longer."

I open my mouth and lick my lips, moving my hips.

"Should.. what should I do with the dildo?"

"A good question. You keep it in."

"The whole time?"

"The whole time."

I swallow. He smiles widely and affectionately brushes the other girl's hair off her face. I move closer, the dildo adjusting to my body, and as I come to stand next to the pair the contestant moves so I can fit next to her. She looks like she's on a trance of some sort, her hands on her thighs, licking and licking with her eyes half closed. She's also wearing the harness that keeps her dildo in place.

"Anytime you're ready, number ten", the man says smiling. I guess it IS easy to smile when you have two scantily clad, horny women kneeling in front of you wearing silicone dicks inside them, competing how to get you cum as fast as possible.

I stick my tongue out and start licking. I meet my rival's tongue with mine at the tip of the cock. It feels weird to feel another woman's tongue and lips, and it takes me by surprise. I back up a bit, almost coyly, then recompose myself and lick her lips while they're around his cock. She smiles a little, not that she could smile more as there's a beautiful, stiff cock in her mouth. She lifts her head, I give her a quick kiss, and sink the cock's head in my mouth. As I bop my head up and down she kneels lower and licks the rest of his shaft. He murmurs something about us being good girls, best of girls, breathing heavily and grasping the bench he's sitting on. After a while I gasp for breath and join my contestant- we lick and run our lips along his penis, teasing both his member and each other with our tongues. I've never been with a woman before but there's a first for everything and even though this hardly counts as girl on girl-action, I can count myself very curious. But in the present time I focus on pleasing this man and worshiping his dick, while crouching on the ground mostly nude with a dildo in my pussy.

Contestant number four moves upwards and takes the penis head to her mouth, clearly stepping up her game and taking up a faster rhythm. She's now standing and bowing so she can move quite freely. There's no way to accompany her, so I go lower, wiggling myself partly under the bench so my mouth meets his balls. The posture is not the most comfortable one but apparently the attention I pay to his balls is very welcome addition to our tactic. I open my mouth wide and take his balls in it, sucking while simultaneously licking them. He makes a strangled sound and comes almost instantly. My rival swallows it all, licks his still hard penis clean and stands up.

"Thank you ladies, A+ for both of you. Number four, you can move to the next checkpoint."

I'm still in the same awkward position, with balls in my mouth, not knowing exactly what I'm expected to do next. He doesn't rush me either, taking his time while his breathing normalises. Once he has composed himself, he addresses me.

"That was a smart move, number ten. None of the other contestants, the few who have come this far, have paid such dedicated attention to my balls and I can't decide if it's a shame or not- anyway I'm glad you felt comfortable doing so. And you have been just sitting there with balls in your mouth even though I already came. Tell me ten, do you generally just like sucking balls?"

I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. None of the previous officials have spoken so directly to me about my personal likes and dislikes, and I can feel my clitoris throbbing as I nod and give a muffled "mm-hmm". He gives a low laugh.

"I could tell. Not everyone can stuff both balls to their mouth and very few can do so with such eagerness as you. But you are a very good girl, aren't you."

My eyes roll up and I almost cum as he calls me a good girl. A *very* good girl. He notices my reaction and grins.

"My my aren't we keen on praise. Let's see what else tickles your fancy. How about being a little, let's say, humiliated? Hmm? Slut?"

I give a muffled moan turned into a hum. He laughs.

"Careful now or you'll loose the game. Or maybe that's what you've been aiming on all along- proving that you're such a cock-thirsty slut that even a nice wad of money can't keep you from giving up to your urges."

At the same time I feel on the edge but on the other hand a sliver of clarity accompanies the mindless lust that's overpowering me. I zone out and slowly sink into a state where my main focus is to please others instead of gaining orgasms myself. As he gently guides me into a bit more comfortable position and tells me to take his limp, soft dick in my mouth and keep it there I obey. The cock I'm keeping warm and wet slowly grows and stiffens in my mouth, not really reaching its full potential but definitely reaching the back of my throat. The man himself talks to me quietly, calling me both a good girl and a depraved slut willing to do anything to get some cock. He, either unknowingly or not, pushes me somewhere over the edge where I just float, avoiding cumming and anchoring myself to the present with this glorious member in my mouth.

I have absolutely no idea how long I had been there when I hear rustling and steps somewhere behind me. The man gives a familiar welcome speech to a contestant number 12 and soon I find a blonde woman kneeling beside me. I lift my head and she kisses me passionately, groping my breasts as she moves her hand up and down the man's dick. I sink into the kiss, I guess I could sink into anything at this point, and let her do whatever she wants with me. The man chuckles and apparently on this checkpoint, a little creativity is allowed. I however have little left at this point, so I just go with the blonde's lead and somehow end up sucking balls again, like a good little slut I clearly am. The blonde deep-throats eagerly, and as the man comes she swallows most of it and lets the rest drip down her chin and to her breasts. She moves aside and I can finally get up, and as I stand with shaky knees she gives me a passionate, cum-filled kiss, pressing her body to mine as she pushes her tongue inside my mouth. The man clears his throat and with an apparent restraint reminds us that this, unfortunately, is still a competition, and as much as he would like to see where this would go he has to send me on my way.

I taste the cum on my lips and feel the hardness of the dildo strapped inside me as I walk uphill, every step taking me closer to the end. End of my stamina, end of the race, at this point I don't even know any more. I see another clearing ahead and what looks like a picnic table and some benches. And on one of the benches sit contestant number four, whom I relieved from her cock-sucking duties at the previous post. She rocks herself slowly and I realise she's still wearing the harness. Oh fuck.

"Come along number ten! We've been expecting you, though things have been going quite smoothly haven't they" the man says, addressing the latter part to number four in front of him. She gives a muffled sound and continues sucking him.

"..should I wait or-" I begin but the man interrupts me.

"Oh no, your timing is perfect. Now number four, I'm asking you to remove your harness and hand it to contestant number ten, with the dildo attached if you please."

I'm getting curious and a tad confused. What was the deal here? As I'm observing the situation unravel the man helps number four as she gets up from the bench, her feet shaking and lips swollen, breathing heavily. She takes off her harness, and gives it to me. I look puzzled and the man instructs,

"The harness works both ways. See, there's another ring a bit higher up. Now remove the dildo from her harness and place it through the upper ring of yours so that the dick points outwards."

"What about the dildo that, well, I'm already using?"

"You leave it on."

OK, I think might I have a clue where this is going. I take the harness, make the necessary adjustments and wait for further instructions.

"Good. And we can get fucking our brave contestant here", he says grinning and gently lifting number four's chin towards himself.

Oh. I see.

He leads number four to the picnic table and gently presses her down to her belly. The table is made of solid wood and supports my rival's body perfectly as her bum rests at my end of the table. The man moves to the other side of the table where he presents his hard dick to number four and without a question she opens her mouth. The man starts pushing his cock in and out, slowly, taking his time.

"And now number ten it's your turn to join the party. Have you ever used a strap-on before?"

"Never. I'm sorry" I apologise as I let out a nervous laughter. His eyes lit up.

"Oh we have a strap-on virgin! Awesome! Well now is your chance, it's not really that difficult. Just place the head of the dildo to her pussy and start fucking her like you would like to be fucked yourself. You determine the pace and depth and basically that's it."

"And she just has to make you cum to get on with the race?"

"Yes, but you have to fuck her at the same time or you're both disqualified."

That's all the encouragement I need. Her pussy is basically dripping, her pussy lips lovely shade of dark pink and gleaming with fluids. Tentatively I place the head of my new addition to her entrance and start sliding it in.

She starts to make lewd noises every time I penetrate her and the man grabs her hair with both of his hands and keeps on using her mouth. It looks ridiculously hot. The huge silicone dick inside me moves with the harness as I fuck number four on the equally sized strap-on. The cock-stiffled moans she makes are getting more high pitched and I find it easy and surprisingly natural to dive into the flow of fucking this random girl in the forest while she blows a man I've never met before. As I get in the mood I feel exhilaratingly powerful and dominant and I grab her waist and really start pounding her. I pant and sink my fingertips to her lovely and soft body, mesmerized with this newly found side of myself and the feeling of actually being in charge. Well, as much as I can be at this race, but still. Her pussy lets out the most glorious, wet sounds as my cock- what a weird and wonderful pairing of words- slams into her again and again. I feel like every push is draining my stamina but giving me more strength at the same time. I get lost in the daze and lust and feel like getting hypnotised by this beautiful butt and the tight little asshole. Is this what the guys see when they fuck me from behind too? How haven't I realised how hot it looks like? And is this why the guys I've dated have been so keenly pleading me to let them use my ass too?

I have no idea how long I've shared number four with the man as I finally manage to tear my eyes off her lovely behind. The man holding her hair clearly penetrates her mouth deep, keeping her head still and his dick in balls deep until she gags. Then he lets her breathe for a while and masturbates with one hand and before you know it she's begging for more cock. He picks up the pace and this time keeps it more constant, focusing on the movement and clearly aiming for cumming. He lifts his gaze and meets mine and he gives out almost pained and fabulously horny groan as he sees me fucking the pussy of the girl between us.

"That's right number ten, give it to her. Fuck her like a cock-thirsty slut she is", the man pants grinning.

And with those words, the woman on the table cums screaming.

Her whole body spasms and she just keeps on cumming. She relaxes and goes limp on the table, only feebly holding on to the edge of the table. The man groans and holds her head still as he shoots his cum to her throat. Which makes her repeat the glorious orgasm she just had.

"Well done number ten, well done", the man pants.

"You can pull out the strap-on now. And as you made your rival come she's obviously out of the race, but will stay here with me in case someone else makes it this far and we need someone to use a strap-on. We're just going to make her do it this time, if she can stand up for long enough."

Number four, still laying on the table, her head hanging over the edge, laughs and gives a tired thumbs up.

"So..you mean I'm free to go?"

"Correct. If number four here wouldn't have succumbed to our banging she would have left instead of you, but under these delightful circumstances she'll stay here and keep me company. Won't you like it doll?"

"Yesssss" comes a happy and exhausted moan from my thoroughly used ex-rival.

"Oh and leave the dick you used on her. We wouldn't want to leave her poor little cunt all alone without a nice, permanently hard dick keeping it company, would we?"

Number four lets out a desperate whine that makes the man chuckle.

"That's what I thought."

I can't believe my luck. Or the lack of it, thereof. I suddenly feel ridiculously jealous to the woman on the table and the fact that I won't be experiencing what it's like to be double teamed with a real dick and a strap-on. I sigh, wiggle the second penis out of the harness and hand it to the man.

"Thank you, number ten. Oh and well done, you kept your own dildo in. Good girl."

He cups my chin, gently pulling me closer.

"It's a shame though, I would have loved to see you pinned between myself and someone else's cock. I'm certain you would have made the most wonderful sounds while bravely taking two dicks at the same time."

I whimper as he leans closer and surprises me with an intense kiss, a whimper that turns into an yelp as he pinches my nipple sharply. He smiles to my mouth.

"There you go. You've been a good girl and earned it. If you run into me sometime in a bar or somewhere, let me know if you'd like a re-run of this with yourself starring as the main character. I'm certain we'd find many eager assistants manning all the positions."

I let out a desperate little moan and head up the path.