All Comments on 'Jogging Into Problems'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

I couldn't stay friends with her.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It started well, then went off at a weird tangent when they got turned on at being divorced. That's a pretty bizarre reaction to ending you marriage.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

very good it reminded me of my ex we went at ir for 2 or 3 years after the divorce when were both living with other people.

Story has a sense of reality. And technically its a good read for someone trying to get better,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was good until got back with the whore after the divorce.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Lets be real you cant be friends with any ex its not good for your mental state

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I commend that the author did some good writing here.

The dialogues between Alice and Tim were like reading a real conversation between a wife and husband who's having marital problems. Kudos to the author for that. That is why it kind of hit me in the gut because the conservation is so close to reality.

/

I really thought Tim was right to cut ties with Alice. Quite a good riddance. I think Alice has decided on D-day that she likes having sex with different men and nothing Tim does will deter Alice from that. Larry, I surmise (if this is not fiction), is going to have trouble in the future with Alice as the itch will probably manifest again. But for Gwen's sake (and Larry as well), Tim permanently cut ties with Larry and Alice in friendship to ease the minds of Larry and especially Gwen. Those sexual sparks are just temptations waiting to happen.

/

Good job demander. I liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Well done! 4stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shit author shitty story

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GRASS

when changing partners that still like the origin of the honeymoon. TK U MLJ LV NV

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Gave it a 3 when he decided to become sex friends with Alice after all the bullshit she put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your tale up to the point of him getting back with her just for sex. That chapter went downhill very rapidly. I skipped through the last few chapters barely reading them at all. Which was a shame. It started really well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I wondered about her the last few months. She seemed different, worried." - Odd that her mother who lives two hours away noticed changes that he never did.

\

"I closed down what I had been doing when I went for the run...Tim wasn't sure if he wanted to divorce Alice," - Paragraph starts in 1st Person, switches to 3rd person in the middle!

\

I'm glad he didn't hook up with the old girlfriend.

\

I'm happy that he settled down with Gwen, but no way would I be fucking Alice bareback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was just stupid, and poorly written. You switched from first person to third person and then back, extremely confusing. All in all it wasn't worth the time wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK. So knowing she was screwing anything with two legs as often as she was he still had unprotected sex with her? Getting tested is too late. I mean the test shows that you ARE infected and what if it was one of those nasty no cure kinds of STD? I applaud her honesty in saying that no way would she ever be faithful but man, she tells him that she did find a guy who was as good as him but he was "bigger". That was a real turn on for this guy?l

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical.

About as erotic as watching paint dry with a plot that was as interesting.

And he just happened to be able to use her lovers phone and was able to download the contents onto his computer. How convenient.

Hell, even law enforcement have to work to be able to break into cell phones; but this fool can do so with ease?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

is wife was a slut pure and simple.

Not really anything good about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Regular, unprotected sex with admitted slut is not something a smart person would do. -1

Why would Alice's new husband be concerned about her fucking her ex? Remember, she's an admitted slut.he has to figure she's fucking everyone. The kids are probably not his. Admitted slut Remember.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Started as a 5, then slipped down to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfunctory and odd. Also one long cliché.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

You're a better writer than this. 4/5

Divorced sex can be better. This is the first time I've seen it in writing. All in all, neat concept. Normally mistrust, resentment, even hate predominate.

The 4/5 was for the shallowness of development. It felt like a barely fleshed out outline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it did start out interestingly with actual jogging. The phone video, the attack, still interesting. Somewhere along the line, after starting with a clever story idea, you lost the plot (say that in Gordon Ramsey's voice).

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

How can a good story go off the rails so quickly? Demander, you've done so much better- this was trash. All in the name of 'erotic fiction'.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Started out well, then the pseudo-writer had a brain aneurysm and shit the bed the last 2 pages.

Not sure if it's lack of talent or latent stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
WTF?

This went downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other than the constant tense changes, the first two pages were well written, thoughtful and well conceived. The last page went off the rails for me. Pace changed dramatically and I had a hard time relating to the characters or the situation. As someone who got divorced after being cheated on, I can tell you there was absolutely no desire to please my ex sexually or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re a good writer. The switch into 3rd person was a minor error, only for a few lines. I agree with others that the story went off the rails when they became sex friends. Not believable. He was wounded and angry, and I imagine he’d want to hook up with someone else. But not with her.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Was a decent tale till page 3 …. Then it went totally off the rails IMO.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

I read the story and the comments. I didn’t analyse the story or the author, I just enjoyed it for what it was. “A good sexy romp”. Thanks

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Well it started off well, but post divorce was just bonkers.

Shame

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Average story, about average people. But they sorted it and the Gillian got his.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story until he turned into a man-whore and fucked her again and everything else that moved. Was nobody afraid of catching an STD or something worse?

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

Her weird metal breakdown sort of led me to think the story was going in another direction but when she came out of it that whole issue was left behind, much like the beating. I found it odd those two incidents didn't follow our mains that closely through to the end of the story but her desire for varied sex became the engine of their separation. So they kind of had a happy ending but the sort of ending like Burgess Meredith had when he had time to read everything but then his glasses broke. I just felt there was another note in the song here that we didn't hear.

JensensloverJensensloverover 2 years ago

Half decent story that went completely off the rails on page 3. 2*

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Agree with grimmer. Half way through, the story was no more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was a strong 4 until you had him fuck his ex after the divorce.

.

And then by making him long for tne Slut ever after….story barely held on to a 3

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful. The dialogue was robotic and weird. Stop saying he’s a good writer - this proves otherwise

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Some of this is very good. That 1st person 3rd person 1st person switching was a bit off putting but not a huge item. The divorce sex was an interesting portal into life going forward for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am in total agreement with the comment left by Grimmer.

I actually found myself actually hoping that, once he resumed sexual relations with his ex, Tim would soon find himself the proud owner of a new STD.

A shame it didn't work out that way, but maybe it didn't only because he was obviously expecting to, himself. It would have been appropriate karma, though, since there was no longer any reason to root for either of them.

The plot switch occurring on page 3 was just too drastic. Both of them were revealed as the unashamed sluts they were, and he showed himself a hypocrite.

If that was the whole point to the story, I wish I had never started reading it ... in spite of the fact that this IS a PORN site!

I have an intense dislike for stories having no one worth rooting for!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

same page 3 went into porn disgusting porn land. the last fuck with alice gave him HIV and now he is in hospice slowly dying

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

What a crock of shit this turned into!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you lost the thread here... she goes zombie from the realization of getting caught hurting her husband but shows no remorse later and admits to being a slut. she says she knows now she can never be married and likes having different guys but a year later gets married again? why can she all of a sudden be faitful to the 2nd husband and not the first? All over the place.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Nahhhh... repeated picture doesn't complete the album.

The reason for the divorce, all of Alice's betrayal, even if not consummated with Simon, and finally the night out with the blonde James, had decreed the divorce and should have been the end of contact with the traitor bitch.

But the author, put Tim back in Alice's bed in better sex than when they were married... after all the bitch must have been training a lot.

Completely pointless and clueless, after all they never used condoms, which perhaps happened to the other two women.

As someone commented, it was going well up to a point... Then yesterday it derailed.

I always offer 3, for the effort of writing. But honestly, this time, I'm going to go without voting.

The background idea and the tempo were good, but the follow-up was bad.

Tim escapes by marrying Gwen, and has two children. His ex-slut also marries and has kids(?!?!). Alice's husband, worries about Tim... Whoever really inspires worry, sleeps next to Larry.

But that's just my opinion.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Excellent tale with a twist.... which is part of your usual fare. Very realistic and well-written! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, the harshest critics are the ones who've never written, nor probably even attempted to write, anything to be read by others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. Different spin with the ex and her husband.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Great big nope.

First page was good, I liked the plot......your dialogue needs a lot of work though.

Second page was good thought we'd get somewhere decent............ until she did what we all expected her to do, and like a good little copy cat writer, she just had to go fuck someone else while "fighting for her marriage". Cliched to a fault and completely ruined what was, for all its faults, a decent story.

I skimmed after that especially the idiot deciding to be fuck buddies. Do you suffer a split personality writer disorder? You started good, shit the bed and then rolled around in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First page was ok. I will give you * just for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not no but hell no. After he Drop the sult first wife should've never have sex or anything with her again.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Sorta good at first, then it went into the weeds.

It was strange trust was not mentioned as the stumbling block. It was waltzed around but never directly addressed. So what we have is some poor schmuck Who is too hung up on his slutty ex to make a clean healthy break and get on with living. Yes, he remarried but…… yep he still has the hots for his ex. Pretty screwed up main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was like so many others: a sad little tale of human frailty. It wasn’t badly written, the character development was OK, but finally it was just depressing. Perhaps stories like this should have a warning on them...

demanderdemanderover 2 years agoAuthor

Just a thought here about some of the comments that the story went off the rails. Yep. If you're on a train, off the rails is bad. If you're writing a story and you stay on the rails, you always end up at the same spot. D

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: The phone - The phone was obviously unlocked in order to video the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When you get divorced because your woman chooses to be a slut rather than a wife and a mother, walk away and don't look back. Having Tim coming back for booty calls ruined the story for me.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I don't know what is supposed to be realistic about this story, with the exception of the plot up to the breakup? Or are you actually someone who divorces his wife because she has sex with someone else and then has nothing better to do than fuck this very slut again? How stupid is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Litters just don't seem to get after you are cheated on the last thing you want is sex with that person unless it's a result of hysterical bonding and the last person anyone would trust is the Alice in this story to stay away from someone she was attracted to.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Ridiculous and stupid. Not worth anything but I am afraid that I'm stuck with 1 star.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
A terrible read

The flow was wrong and hard to follow. This was just a total messed up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale. If the wife you divorced was good sex then, then having sex with the wife you divorced is still good sex

the divorce does not change the quality of the sex. Unless they want it to. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neither the MC nor the slut wife are likeable characters. Nonetheless, the injustice done to the MC was enough to have me hoping the best for him until he decided a cheating cunt is highly desirable. After that, who the fuck would care what happened to either of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start and strong exit down the drain. That’s all folks.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the story was rubbish and the hero extremely unpleasant, but I kept reading till the end, which I don't usually do. So I gave it 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started off well, then he thought with his dick and it went down the toilet. 3*

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Fun read, pretty well written. The idea of having sex with your ex seems to have pissed off a lot of readers. I think dumping her cheating ass and being distant from her for a good while is healthy. Then if you happen to bump into her and she’s a good fuck, then why not? She like an exgirlfriend at that point. There is no emotional involvement, no comments, just another fuck buddy. My ex (of 20+years) and I are friendly, but not sexual. I enjoy talking with her and she gets along with my wife. Once I “moved on” then it was easy to enter act with her. IF she had been great in bed (she wasn’t) and IF I was single, (I’m not) then what’s wrong with adding another fuck buddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure how many men would be intimate with their ex like that after she cheated on him....

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

OK start, started going downhill, then CRASH! Only worth 2 stars. A whole bunch of unlikable shit for brains characters.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

I was loving this and thinking five stars... up until he started fucking Alice again. What is this guy? Just totally stupid? In his own words, later when he's trying to befriend Larry, he makes a case for love making all of the difference. He doesn't seem to believe his own bullshit. And why would he want to be so close to Alice's new hubby anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Alice couldn't/shouldn't be married, and having kids "scared" her, so she returned to her slutty ways and killed her marriage. Then within a few years, maybe two, after her divorce she got married and started having kids, and mediocre sex? But she started fucking around on her first husband because she wanted more exciting sex? But now she's a faithful ex slut?

Looks like a case of the Mr. Potato Head character morphing. When you wanted a character to be one way, that's the way you wrote them. Then you just unplugged all the parts that were contrary to the new character traits you wanted to illustrate, plugged in the new traits, wrote that part of the story, played out that part of the plot, then swapped the arms and legs and mustache Again and created a third set of characters. So by that point we have this cartoon where people are reserved, then they are deceitful and promiscuous, then honest and promiscuous, then move on and apparently return to some sort of faithful and reproductive, but waiting like a ticking time bomb for Mr. Potato head to come seduce them with his newly plugged in monster cock. Or whatever mood you are in the day you write that scene.

It really is a good plot idea, but the execution is just too contrived and contradictory. Or maybe ridiculous and confusing? Well, at least you can entertain those people who don't remember one character from the next as they move from one page to the next. Good luck with that. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good till he started to fuck his ex wife after the divorce become final. What kind of creep is he. From then on the story just go down the drain. Only deserve one star.

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

You sure went off the rails with the ending. Looked like a good story 2/3rds of the way through then crashed with a big thud.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Convenient

Convenient he had running gear at work,convenient he had a key to his house though he knew his wife would be at home,convenient he had clothes in the cellar to change into to go back to work.Why would Alice get married again when she said she wasn't marriage material and have kids when she was frighten of having them with him.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor Gwen...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but the story really did jump the rails on the last page. He got divorced because of betrayal. If you have any emotional investment, you don't jump back into bed the day you get a divorce. At least I couldn't. Maybe as an act of revenge, but not for pleasure. Then there is the disease issue. She's been with other men and he tests himself after the fact? That's like asking the caliber of the bullet that shot you. Sorry. As a story about betrayal, it worked very well. As a sex story, it lacked credibility.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
Dang, I had high hopes for this author

the first few stories of this author I read were good. The last half dozen sucked. I'm movin' on.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

I kind of hope they do meet each other when after their spouses are gone.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I found myself struggling with the second half of this story, about the time that they ended up leaving the restaurant. I wanted to like Gwen, but kind of lost a whole lot of respect for the MC after red lobster.

He was a man of morals until that point, and it felt very unemotional afterwards.

Good story, but I think it could have been a great story, thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found from page 3 that he had a roll reversal. Really silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Demanded is not predictable. He does not write from a stable moral code but instead seems to develop new standards for human behavior in each of his stories. Unfortunately, that makes it difficult for a reader to anticipate whether one of his stories is of interest. No reader wants to waste his or her time, and every reader likely will find some of Demander's tales to be such a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one fell apart for the last quarter. He would never go back to her the slut. He just dropped down to her level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, but I am a little confused: Alice´s mother is Joanie or Tess ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again the author gives no credible motivations for the wife cheating beyond that she liked attention and was worried about having kids. But hey she had no issues having kids with Larry. I guess we can surmise that the first marriage was not very good to begin with. I also thought the "I apologize and won't do it again, now let's forget what happened" line of bs from Alice was hilarious.

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

"Of course, I lied to him. No sex I ever had with any woman was as good as I had with Alice after the divorce."

That is SO TRUE in several cases I've seen. I've experienced it myself. Married twice, divorced the first time after 6 years, widowed second time after 37 years. My second wife was the love of my life but not my best lover...and I hid it from her our entire marriage. I worshiped the ground she trod and would never ever hurt her in any way. So I completely concur with the quote from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow the wife was seriously messed up. 1 week into separation? Ouch.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I remember 40 yrs ago when my second wife, Margaret wanted to go back to her drug dealer bf with big dick she gave me one last fuck. I tried so hard not to come, as I wanted it to last, as it was going to be our last time. It was the hottest fuck I ever had! I loved her so much. She had me served at work. Good story, great writing. 5 stars

remb95remb95over 1 year ago

Love this author.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed th story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It clearly shows the men who appreciate this story and the author who has no self respect. The man in the story never really loved his wife emotionally, How could a man will have sex with the women by knowing the women have her body and mind to others? Yeah promiscuous perverted sex maniacs...

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good story, nicely written

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg what a stupid ass story come on dude knock off the bullshit and write something worth while

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very slice-of-life. Five stars

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

A very interesting and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes his std probable ex bike turned him on greatly

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a great story...right up to the point where he decided to fuck her after the divorce. These stories are, part, fsex. However to be believable the chrachters have to do believable things. A man of his nature would NEVER have anything further to do with her. As for meeting her for lunch, that's just a mechanism for you to express, my opinion, your thrill for such things.

I give this story a ZERO.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is well written but the ending doesn't match the rest of the story. The idea that he would have sex with her on D Day is too far out for me. In both of my divorces, it was the last thing on my mind when we stood before the judge. Then all four if them becoming. Now that's fairytale time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous