Johanna and Maxine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Precisely," Linda grinned as she handed Maxine her coffee, "I'm not exactly looking for a steady girlfriend at the moment, I take it a day at a time. It might change but it might not."

"Easy does it?" Maxine raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, take it easy and I take it anyway I can, as long as it hasn't got a cock," she smiled.

"So you're not into dildos?"

"Of course I'm into dildos," Linda's eyes flickered to the bedside drawers, "I've got a few tucked away in the bottom drawer and a few in the other drawers too."

"I bought two myself yesterday," she replied.

"Ah, so you're on the right track," Linda chuckled.

"More or less," she had a mouthful of coffee, "although I haven't tried them out yet especially after last night."

"So tonight's the night or are you going to put it off for awhile?"

"Maybe, maybe not," she frowned, "it's not like I've had experience."

"You don't masturbate?" Linda had some more coffee.

"I'm not sure I want to answer that," she smirked, "but it's not encouraged in the church."

"I should think not," she replied, "it'd raise a few eyebrows and might get you arrested."

Maxine chuckled at that and had some more coffee. Linda picked up a white bowtie that was lying on the bedside drawers.

"I found this as well," she held it up, "I can't for the life of me remember buying it or when I wore it, but it's yours if you want it?"

"Maybe," she put her coffee on the floor, "but if you can't remember wearing it then perhaps this will jog your memory," she shifted closer and buttoned her top two buttons and fastened the bowtie and folded the collar down again. Linda smirked and looked over at herself for a few moments and then sighed.

"Nope, maybe it belonged to a girlfriend, but it does look nice."

"I agree," she picked up her coffee again.

The two of them sat in silence, drinking coffee, each lost in their own thoughts but eventually she put the empty cup down on the floor and rested on her palms.

"I think it's all just hitting me," she stared at her reflection, "I was expecting a big confrontation but it was all a bit of an anticlimax when I discovered he'd been seeing someone else all along."

"So you don't feel as guilty now?"

"A bit but he doesn't know anything about Friday night."

"Speaking of Friday night, how are you with it now? Some women put it down to a flash in the pan and just move on and some will question their orientation but sex with a woman doesn't make you gay in the same way as sex for the first time doesn't make you an expert in bed."

"Interesting way of putting it," she murmured.

"I enjoyed it even though it felt a little..." Maxine bit her lip, "strange?"

"I do apologise for that one," Linda nudged her arm gently, "it should've been discussed but when we kissed at the door I just did what I've always done and tried to take it further."

"Fair enough and there's nothing wrong with that," she replied, "but I'm the virgin here. I'm twenty three years old and I've never had sex, and it's not like I wasn't tempted."

She looked at the mirror again.

"I mean lots of guys wanted to go further but I was always hesitant because I had questions about sex and I didn't ask them those questions because I knew they wouldn't tell the truth."

"It's a man thing," she shrugged, "but what do you want to know about sex?"

"I know how everything works. Don't get me wrong, I went to a state school so we had sex ed but it's more the what happens afterwards. Do you expect a commitment and do I for that matter? My sister thinks it's like test driving a car, which sounds a little cheap but she's got a point."

"It's kind of like that, you're seeing how you fit with someone else. The first time might be great but the second or third time you might begin to see things you didn't see before. Commitment is a scary word for lots of people, gay and straight. Guys tend to be more hesitant about it, but a lot of them just want a convenient fuck, we tend to look for stability and maturity."

"That's kind of what I figured out," she nodded, "Rodney and I got on together a few times and he managed to touch my boobs but when he undid his jeans I pushed him away and said we needed a condom and I was worried he'd have some in his bedside drawers."

"And he didn't."

"No," she smiled crookedly, "he claimed that condoms reduced the sensitivity and gave him a rash, which seemed like bullshit to me, they're pretty thin."

"It does reduce the sensitivity slightly but not by much and I've never heard of them giving anyone a rash. That is bullshit," she eyed her.

"The most important aspect from a woman's point of view is security. If you feel secure then you'll go further but if you're not then nothing seems to work, for example," she touched her hair.

"Does this make you feel like moving away from me?"

"No," she stared at herself in the mirror, "it feels nice."

"And this?" Linda touched her face with the other hand.

Maxine's eyes flickered slightly as Linda caressed her cheek, arousing memories of Friday.

"No," she replied, "I didn't even have problems kissing you, it felt... natural."

Linda shifted forward and brushed her lips against her cheek. Maxine glanced down briefly as the other woman continued to stroke her cheek and then she turned to look at her. Linda tilted her head to one side and kissed her again. Maxine registered the softness of her lips and closed her eyes and let it continue. Her lips were forced apart by Linda's and her heart skipped a beat when she pressed harder against her. They pulled back at the same time and she felt the familiar headiness again, she looked at their reflections in the mirror and Linda ran a hand through her hair.

"The same rules apply today," she murmured, "you stop when you want to stop. We're both adults and we both have a say in this but sex with me doesn't involve commitment, it's just sex and the other stuff only comes later on."

She drew her other hand down the edge of the cardigan, using her fingernails to good effect and her nerve endings reacted to this pleasing sensation, especially when she moved over her breast to the top button on the cardigan. She moved up the other side to her shoulder and a slight smile nudged the corners of Maxine's lips as she looked into the mirror. It was suggestive but it wasn't like it'd been with Rodney and that included Friday night's session on the couch. Rodney wouldn't even have bothered to strip her naked she realised much later. He'd practically begged her to wank him when she finally stopped him but she'd refused.

Linda started down the cardigan again and ran her other hand through her hair, scratching her scalp and sending shivers down her spine. There was a part of her that still wanted to stop this but it was fighting a losing battle against the growing feelings of arousal or was that because it was forbidden to go further? There was always that aspect she mused. Linda's hand reached the other shoulder and started back down again but halfway down she drew her fingernails across her front to the other side and then back again, eliciting another shiver from her.

It was rhythmic, and after a few more passes up and down each side of the cardigan Linda finally undid the top button of her cardigan to create a shallow vee. Maxine's eyes shifted slightly as she looked at herself in the mirror. She felt paralysed, helpless and yet at any moment she could push her hand away and stop this. Indeed, Linda did look as if she was considering stopping but then she undid a second button. The cardigan opened up a little more and she executed one more pass down and back up the cardigan before undoing the third, fourth and fifth buttons.

The cardigan fell open and Linda straightened up and slipped her other hand behind it and dragged her fingernails across her upper back. She shivered and arched her back at the same time and Linda did it a few more times before she slid the cardigan across her shoulder and partway down her upper arm. She did the same to the other side and then leaned over and turning her face towards her, gave her another kiss on the lips.

Maxine's eyes closed as her mouth opened and Linda worked her mouth methodically, she broke free briefly but only to grab the edges of the cardigan. Their lips met for another lingering kiss as she pulled the garment further down her arms and Maxine felt the warmth in her chest.

Her breathing had become a little more pronounced by the time Linda pulled back. The cardigan had reached her elbows and Linda pulled a sleeve over her right hand and then the left. The garment landed behind her and a crooked smile nudged her lips.

"There, that takes care of that," she fluffed out her hair.

Maxine turned towards her and studied her for a few moments. Her mouth felt drier and her vision had become a little blurry around the periphery of her vision, she was definitely aroused but still a bit nervous about this situation.

What happens next? Do I want to go further?

Linda grabbed Maxine's hands and shifted a little further onto the bed as she kissed her teasingly on the lips, forcing her to turn at the same time to maintain contact with her lips. They broke free and she looked down at their hands. There was still that same sense of foreboding or was it just the fear of the unknown? Their lips met again and this time she pulled her knee further onto the bed and as they broke free she exhaled slowly and looked over at the window. The curtains were open but the bedroom wasn't visible from the driveway entrance and yet someone could still peek in.

Linda tugged at her ties and she looked back at her. Was this the right thing to do? She looked down at her hands as she loosened the knot and tugged on one of the tie ends. The bow slid slowly out of the knot, becoming smaller until finally it slipped free. She felt a sense of anxiety as Linda tugged on the second tie Maxine straightened up and looked at herself in the mirror, aware that she could still beat a retreat. Linda eased the second bow through the knot and Maxine looked down as she undid the last of the knot and let the ties hang loose. She let her breath out slowly and Linda smiled crookedly and fingered the two collar buttons.

"You look a little nervous," Linda stated the obvious.

"I'm still not sure about all this," Maxine admitted.

"That makes two of us," Linda smiled crookedly.

"So, why go further?"

"Why climb Mount Everest?" Linda undid the first of the collar buttons, "because it's there," she undid the second collar button and parted the collar.

Linda hooked her fingers behind the front of her blouse and kissed her playfully, followed by a few more kisses. She grabbed her wrists, thinking she was going to undo the top button but she let go of the blouse and grabbed her right leg.

Linda eased back slightly as she pushed the skirt over her knee and put her foot onto the bed. She pulled the strap on her shoe against the buckle and popped the prong out, the strap slipped past the buckle and she pulled the shoe off and dropped it on the floor. She pushed her foot off the bed and picking up the other leg, repeated the process. She grabbed her tie ends and slid to the middle of the bed, stretching the ties out at the same time, Maxine was forced to turn at the same time.

The two women stared at each other, Linda had a firm grip of the ties but the implication was clear even to Maxine. The next move was totally up to her.

She stared at the window as if expecting a posse of Christians to suddenly appear but then she slid further forward and Linda pulled at the same time. She came to a halt in front of her, she felt as if her movements were almost clunky and awkward. Linda studied her for a few moments and then tilted her head to kiss her on the lips whilst maintaining her grip on the ties.

"You don't have to go further," Linda informed her a few moments later.

"Huh?" Maxine blinked.

"You don't have to go further," Linda repeated, "you go as far as you want," she slackened her grip and slid her hands up the ties to the collar.

"It's different with women, we don't always go all the way, sometimes we just kiss."

"Does that happen often?" Maxine found herself saying.

"More than you think," Linda stroked her neck, "trust me."

Did she trust her? There was a part of her that sensed Linda had planned this, maybe not in so much detail but she'd probably put the pieces in place and left it up to fate and yet she'd known this was on the agenda before she arrived.

See where it leads you.

The thought from earlier came back as their lips met again in an open-mouthed kiss that literally took her breath away. She blinked and looked past her at the window again.

"Relax, nobody can see in but I can close the curtains if you want?"

Maxine didn't reply and Linda kissed her again, working her mouth methodically. By the time she'd pulled away again she felt the warmth in her chest along with the familiar headiness but without the urgency of a man.

The kissing continued for the next five minutes or so, the passionate exchanges alternated with swift teasing kisses and with every minute she felt as if she was reaching a point of no return and yet to her surprise Linda didn't touch her breasts or even try to disrobe her. Instead she focused on light feathery touches as she caressed her throat, face, ears and hair. Her breathing became shallower and more pronounced until finally Linda pulled back slightly and glanced at the bedhead.

A moment later she grabbed her buttocks and lifted her and as they rose together she kissed her with a long passionate kiss. Their lips parted company and Linda turned slightly, pulling Maxine at the same time until her back was facing the bedhead.

"Move back," she murmured.

Maxine hesitated but then shifted back and put her back against the bedhead. Linda moved forward and kissed her again and this time Maxine grabbed her face and gave into the kiss. She felt sluggish and definitely uncoordinated as their lips met in another series of teasing kisses.

It was similar to the previous session a few minutes earlier but with a marked difference. Linda was dragging her fingernails down her front using circular motions and Maxine's nerve endings reacted to this treatment. Her breathing became shallower and she began to sigh and groan with every pass up and down her back.

When she finally reached her breasts a few minutes later, Maxine grabbed her arms and stared into her eyes as if that would slow things down. Linda slid her fingertips along the edges of the bra and kissed her again. She'd lost track of time but thought it wasn't going to go much further than a bit of kissing and outfit rearranging.

She was disabused of that thought when Linda drew her thumbnails over her breasts as she stared into her eyes and when she found her nipples Maxine's eyes widened and she let out a gasp. Linda rubbed them slowly, she instinctively wanted to push her hands away because that part had always been out of bounds. However if she pushed her hands away it would break the spell and at some stage she'd need to accede to this kind of thing.

Linda's next move was far more overt when she grabbed her wrists and spreading her arms wide, got her to grab the uprights of the bedhead. Maxine's eyes narrowed as she looked down at herself but despite the fact that her arms were spread wide Linda didn't touch her breasts straight away, instead she scratched her through the blouse. She let out a low moan at this and Linda kept going until she finally reached her breasts.

She hesitated for a few seconds as if taking her measure and then she grabbed them and pushed up and kissed her at the same time. Halfway through the kiss she rubbed her nipples through the blouse and bra, which elicited another moan from Maxine. The kiss and massage became firmer and more passionate and when they finally broke free Maxine knew she'd crossed the halfway point. Yes, she could pull back from the edge but she'd only face this same situation sooner rather than later and so she allowed Linda to push the top button through the buttonhole.

Her eyes narrowed as Linda traced her way back and forth along the top of the shallow vee. Her grip tightened slightly and she realised with a start that the older woman was actually waiting for a verbal assent or at the very least a non-verbal one. Maxine glanced down at her hands and opened her mouth and Linda tilted her head and met her with a passionate kiss.

Her second button came undone midway through the kiss and Linda deepened the vee and tickled her bare skin with light spider-like touches that sent a shiver down her spine. She folded the placket back and drew one hand down to her waistband whilst stroking her neck and throat with the other. Maxine's eyes closed as she savoured this very sensuous moment and then opened them as Linda undid the third button and pushed her hands under the edges of the vee.

They stared at each other for a few moments and then Linda grabbed her breasts and pushed her up at the same time. Maxine let out a loud groan that was silenced by Linda as she kissed her, it lasted for a good fifteen seconds or more.

Maxine looked down at herself, feeling suddenly exposed and yet she didn't feel threatened in any way, she was however more than a little nervous and sensing this, Linda proceeded to tickle her through the blouse. She focused on her belly first and then her breasts and finally her throat and as the minutes ticked by Maxine slid closer and closer to the point of no return or had she passed it by and not realised it?

Linda undid the fourth button to expose part of her bra. She parted the blouse as far as possible and traced tiny circles down her front while Maxine let her breathing settle into a steady rhythm, the next button slid through the buttonhole and exposed her belly and the rest of her bra. The white bra contrasted with the darker hue on her front, Linda leaned over for a brief kiss as she undid the sixth button and as she broke free she pulled the blouse partly out at the front.

She was just about to let go of the bedhead when Linda moved to stop her and she pulled the cuff around to reveal the two-button closure and undid the cuff.

"Hang on," she murmured as she undid the second cuff and then she grabbed her buttocks and rose at the same time, forcing her upwards.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss and she almost let go again but Linda clamped her wrists against the bedhead and stared into her eyes.

"Don't let go," she smiled and sank down again, "stay where you are," she reached up and pushed her bra over her breasts to reveal pert nipples amongst heart-shaped areolae. Maxine's eyes shifted as the older woman moved forward and a few moments later she let out a gasp as Linda flicked her tongue over a nipple. She tightened her grip on the bedhead uprights and Linda latched onto the tiny organ and swirled her tongue around it. Maxine gasped as the pressure increased and the sensations she experienced at that point in time had no comparison. She instinctively pushed her breast into her mouth and Linda massaged the other one at the same time.

Eventually however it became too much and she let go and wrapping her arms around her head, she began to rise and fall as her whimpers became more intense and deeper. She was vaguely aware that Linda had just unbuckled her belt and then she felt the back button of her skirt sliding through the buttonhole. The zipper slid down and the waistband fell forward and it was only as the skirt slipped down over her buttocks that Linda finally stopped sucking and massaging her breasts.

Maxine looked down at her breasts and panties, her breathing had turned ragged during the sensual assault on her breasts and she was now aware of another urge, the need to be filled. She felt wetness but couldn't see any moisture on her panties and as she shrugged the blouse off her shoulders Linda slid back and grabbed her thighs. She pulled her forward and inched back at the same time and just as Maxine tossed her blouse and bra to one side Linda pulled her legs out from under her and then pushed her onto her back.