Johanna and Maxine Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced down at the press studs on her skirt.

"Ja, absolut," Maxine smiled, "you can start on the skirt if you like."

She dealt another hand and Johanna discarded four cards almost straight away and when Maxine gave her four more her eyes shifted.

"Okay, I'll take my blouse off if you raise it to the same."

"Are you sure?" Maxine asked her.

"Positive," Johanna nodded.

"Okay," she shrugged, "show your cards.

"Four kings," Johanna laid her cards down.

Maxine didn't reply as she stared at them and then she sighed.

"Oh shit."

"Who's the card shark now?" Johanna chuckled.

"Um, I am," she put her cards down, "straight flush beats your four of a kind."

Johanna stared at the cards as Maxine giggled.

"Ooh, the look on your face," she settled back into the couch, "come on then, let's have it."

Johanna smiled crookedly and pulled the blouse out of her skirt and let it fall down her back, she was wearing a red bra.

"I'm so shit at this game."

"No you're not shit, it's the luck of the draw," she gathered the cards again and shuffled them, "for all I knew you could've had a royal flush."

"So there's still hope," Johanna fluffed out her hair.

"There's always hope," Maxine stared at her, "you're a good woman, I wouldn't be playing poker with you if I had doubts about you."

Johanna blushed and Maxine grinned.

"Ooh, you're blushing now."

"A little," Johanna admitted, "but considering this is the first time I've played strip poker."

"You and me both," she dealt their hands out.

Johanna eyed her cards dubiously and discarded three and even when she got three cards back she still looked doubtful.

"One button for the game."

"Not going to raise me a button?"

She hesitated and then nodded, "okay, I'll raise you one but that's it."

"Moment of truth," she laid her cards out, "two aces and two kings."

"I think I lost," she showed her cards and Maxine giggled.

"Well played, three twos, your deal," she pushed the cards towards her and unbuttoned the top two buttons on the outer row and stroked her throat.

"I might get Robyn to make me one of those," Johanna eyed her blouse.

"I love it," she fiddled with the cuff, "it stops guys from trying to peek down my front."

Johanna started dealing the cards and Maxine glanced down at her phone.

"Do you want to stop?"

"Me?" Maxine's eyes shifted, "fat chance, I want to see who wins, I haven't had this much fun in years," she smiled crookedly.

Johanna finished dealing out the cards and picked up her hand and Maxine promptly discarded two cards. Johanna gave her two more, Maxine looked at her new hand and nodded.

"I'll buy in with a button and sit."

"Care to raise a button?"

"No, I'll," she looked down at her skirt.

"Fair enough," she laid her cards down to reveal two tens, two eights and a two of hearts.

"I've got two pairs too," she revealed two kings and two queens."

"The tide has turned," Maxine smiled as she undid two more buttons on the outer row.

"So, let me ask you a question," Johanna started shuffling the cards a moment later.

"What's the situation with you and Linda? I know she was checking you out the other night."

"It's a mystery at the moment," she replied.

"I like her in that way but I wonder if I'd ever fit into her world. She's older than me, which isn't an issue but she's also got a past with alcohol abuse and maybe it's a hangover from my dad. I watched him destroy a marriage with his drinking and I've seen it happen with clients over the years. They come from broken families and wind up with their own broken families. I'm not saying she's like that, I'd hope not for her sake but I'd err on the side of caution."

"You've thought this through," Johanna stared at her.

"Yeah, we had a pleasant afternoon, it was like nothing I've ever experienced but I get the feeling that she's hoping I'll find someone else."

"Oh," Johanna's eyes shifted, "what makes you say that?"

"It was what she said, she told me to go away and think about it. She hasn't bombarded me with text messages, we did talk once but it wasn't all lovey dovey and she knew we were going out and then she said that it was a good thing."

"Oh, okay," Johanna frowned.

"Have you heard from Shona again? I didn't want to ask before."

"Not yet but I've thought about your advice last night and you're right. I need to put some distance between us, friendship is fine but if I don't have clear boundaries then all bets are off."

"Good idea," Maxine nodded, "now deal."

Johanna dealt the cards and when she looked at her own cards she smiled.

"I don't need any more, what about you?"

"Two please," Maxine replied.

Her face was immutable as she arranged her cards and then Johanna spoke up.

"I'm betting my skirt for your blouse."

"Okay, and I'll raise you a bra as well."

Johanna hesitated but then shrugged.

"Deal," Johanna smiled and turned her cards around, "beat that sucker."

Maxine's eyes narrowed and then she swallowed and turned her cards over.

"Royal flush beats four kings."

"No way," she fell back against the back of the couch and stared at her, "I thought I had it then."

"I knew I had the highest hand possible," she replied.

"Well here goes nothing," she pulled at a press stud and it popped it open.

Maxine watched as she pulled the press studs apart to reveal a pair of pale blue panties, she reached back and undid her bra and let it fall forward to reveal her nipples amidst brown areolae. She looked down at herself and then up at Maxine.

"I concede, you win."

Maxine rose and walking around the table, sat down on the edge and picked up the rest of the deck and held it out to her.

"Take one but don't show me."

Johanna took a card and Maxine took one.

"If your card is higher than mine then you can undress me and if mine is higher then I take my own clothes off."

"But either way you're going to get naked."

"Yeah," she looked at her card, "what've you got?"

"Queen of hearts."

"How appropriate," she looked past her, "ten of spades."

She put her card down and leaned over to kiss her lightly on the lips. Johanna faltered once and then she opened her mouth slightly and pushed back against her and for the next minute or so they kissed each other playfully. Maxine finally pulled back and looked past her.

"I need a pee first, I'll meet you in the bedroom?"

"I can do that," she replied.

She kissed her and rose and left the room. Johanna stared at the card that she had placed face down and almost picked it up to check but then she gathered her clothes and exited the room.

Maxine stared at herself in the mirror. She should feel guilty but she didn't, she wasn't committed to Linda and at the moment she wasn't sure that church held much interest for her. That might change in the future but there was a part of her that felt a twinge of doubt. Should she be going this far with her or was it a step too far? She thought of the card she'd left on the table, it ranked higher than the one Johanna had taken.

"My first lie," she murmured.

Her eyes shifted as Johanna walked down the passageway to the bedroom. It was going to happen tonight and she'd have to face up to the consequences in the morning and a choice between Linda and Johanna or was it much simpler than that?

There was that thought again and it was still as potent now as the other day. She sprayed herself with some of Johanna's perfume and exited the bathroom, she glanced at the living room and then turned to walk into the bedroom.

Johanna had just closed the curtains, the bedside lamps were on and Maxine glanced at them and knelt on the side of the bed. Johanna knelt on the other side and stared at her. Finally, she crawled forward on all fours to the middle of the bed and then knelt again and waited. Maxine glanced at the window as if trying to visualise something before crawling across the bed to kneel in front of her with her back to the bedhead.

Johanna seemed almost reluctant but when Maxine put a hand out and rested it on her right breast she put her hand on top of hers and held it there for a few seconds before inching forward. Maxine rested her wrists on top of her shoulders and tilting her head, leaned over and kissed her playfully on the lips. Johanna reciprocated with her own teasing kisses and for the next few minutes the two of them exchanged kisses that became more erotic with each kiss.

Maxine looked down at herself briefly and pulled back slightly but left her wrists on her shoulders. Johanna slid her hands up her front and stroked her neck and throat with feather-like touches and a low murmur of pleasure escaped her. Johanna brought her hands down to her breasts and traced the line of her cups. Maxine arched her back slightly and looked down again and a moment later she squeezed them slowly and rubbed her nipples with her thumbnails. Maxine murmured again and Johanna repeated the gesture a couple more times before undoing the next two buttons on the outer row to deepen the inverted vee.

She almost seemed entranced herself, each button had been undone slowly and methodically and as she raised her hands to the topmost button on the inner row Maxine slid her hands through her hair and smiled crookedly. Johanna plucked at the button and then slid it through the buttonhole and out the other side to create a shallow vee and stroked her throat with light caresses. Maxine swallowed and closed her eyes as her nerve endings reacted to this delicate dance.

A second button came undone and the vee became a little deeper. Johanna caressed her bare skin and then ran her hands through her hair, feeling the silkiness flowing through her fingers and a few moments later she leaned over to kiss her her playfully on the lips. Maxine parted her lips and let the kiss take her. Johanna broke free and pushed a third button through the buttonhole and then she massaged her breasts again, rubbing her nipples at the same time. Maxine's breathing slowed and a look of longing came into her eyes.

Johanna lingered on the fourth button but as she undid it her eyes shifted to the white bra and she parted the blouse a little more and danced her fingertips up and down her front a few times before undoing the fifth button. She pulled the blouse over her breasts and tickled her belly. Maxine shivered and Johanna smiled crookedly as she undid the sixth button and pulled the blouse out at the front to find two more buttons, one on each side. She undid them and pulled the garment out of her trousers and let it hang freely.

Maxine let her hands fall from Johanna's shoulders and she pulled the blouse over her shoulders and arched her back at the same time. The blouse slid down her back and she discarded it and tossed it on the bed. Johanna undid the hook and eye fastening and unzipped her trousers. They slid over her hips and Maxine shifted position and sat down and put her hands on the pillows. Johanna pulled the trousers down her legs as she moved backwards. They landed on top of her blouse and Maxine laid down on her back and pulled her bra over her head.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Try me," Maxine replied, "but I want to try penetration this time, have you got a dildo?"

"Um, yeah, I've got a few," she slid off the bed and opened a bedside drawer, "vibrator?"

"Okay."

"But you've never been penetrated before?"

"Just fingers but I want to try something bigger."

Johanna returned with a vibrator and some lubricant. Maxine stared at the toy and pulled her panties over her hips, Johanna helped her remove them and then spreading her legs, moved forward and put her pussy against Maxine's and lowered herself. A low moan sounded as Johanna forward, putting a bit of pressure on her pussy. Maxine grabbed her buttocks and held her there as Johanna slid back and forth against her for a few minutes.

Maxine's breathing became quicker and Johanna slid back a bit and leaning over, flicked her tongue over a nipple. Maxine groaned and the other woman latched onto it and sucked. Maxine grabbed her head and held it there as she savoured this now familiar sensation. She felt the headiness along with the dry mouth as her body responded. Johanna moved onto the other nipple and massaged her other breast at the same time until she was arching her back in time with her movements.

Finally however, she moved further down to her belly, flicking her tongue over her belly button and then it was time for the starter as she licked her labia. Maxine cried out and instinctively pulled the hood of her clitoris back to expose the organ. Johanna flicked at it with her tongue and Maxine let out a loud groan.

"Oh right there, right there."

Johanna repeated it several times and then tickled her perineum. Maxine winced and Johanna kept up the relentless assault on her clitoris until finally she was wet and shaking. It was only then that she took a break to lube up the vibrator, allowing Maxine to catch her breath.

The younger woman looked a little doubtful as Johanna lowered the tip to her opening, it looked too big for her but when she felt the tip against her opening she whimpered and started rubbing herself. The tip slid in but Johanna didn't go all the way, merely rotating it slowly to get her ready for a full insertion and when it came she tilted the vibrator slightly so that the tip pushed against the front of her passage. Maxine's back arched, she felt like she was going to split in two but the other woman withdrew again and went back to teasing her opening and licking her clitoris.

However, it was only a brief respite and when she went in again she kept the toy in longer, teasing her G-spot and Maxine's back arched again. She finally withdrew and licked her labia slowly and as she teased her opening again Maxine's eyes opened wider and she grabbed her hand and forced the vibrator all the way in.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she expanded to take the girth and length. She started panting and with each breath her arousal became more intense until finally she was rising and falling with every thrust. Johanna kept licking her labia and clitoris until finally Maxine yelled out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh."

She rose once more and then collapsed as the spasms hit her. She grabbed the duvet and held on as the orgasm took over. Her vaginal muscles gripped the vibrator tightly without any real effort and then she was floating on a cloud somewhere out in the abyss.

She opened her eyes finally and smiled stupidly.

"Well, that was a pleasant end to the week," she looked down at herself.

"I agree," Johanna rolled over onto her side.

Maxine sat up a minute or so later and looked down at her with an impish smile.

"You've got another vibrator in that drawer?"

"Yeah, I've got a few."

"Any preference?" Maxine moved over to the side of the bed.

"You choose," Johanna pulled her panties over her hips.

Maxine chose a red one and Johanna pulled the batteries out of the one she'd just used on her and gave them to her and waited for her to put them in.

"This should be interesting," she slid between her legs, "if I do something wrong don't be afraid to stop me."

"I'm sure you'll be fine," she replied.

She started the same way as Johanna had done, rubbing her pussy against Johanna's followed by a series of kisses that gradually went further south to her breasts. Johanna bucked as she sucked her nipple and massaged her other breast.

She spent a little longer on her breasts than normal but finally moved down to her pussy and then dragged her tongue over her labia and Johanna bucked again and she did it again and tickled her perineum. Johanna wriggled and Maxine kept going with her tongue and finger work. Her breathing became shallower and Maxine chanced a finger in her vaginal passage. Johanna pushed against her and she went in deeper. Johanna rose again and she rubbed the front of her passage.

"Oh fuck, right there, do it again."

She complied and Johanna's breathing became quicker and more intense. Maxine's eyes narrowed as she focused on the spot but finally, she went all the way in and Johanna arched her back and let out a loud groan.

She ran her tongue over her clitoral hood and then pulled it back to flick her tongue over the organ and Johanna shivered. She switched to broader strokes, alternating with flickers and Johanna began to shake. Maxine withdrew her finger and reached for the vibrator and turned it on. Johanna's eyes snapped open when she heard the sound and Maxine raised her head and sucked on the vibrator to moisten it.

A few moments later she teased her opening with the tip and watched her face. Johanna propped up onto her elbows and looked down at herself as Maxine slid it inside. The other woman spread her legs wider and took its girth, and Maxine tilted it to apply the tip to the spot she'd stimulated before. Johanna arched her back again and fell backwards as Maxine stimulated her G-spot for a minute or two. When she gave her the full length she also leaned over to stimulate her clitoris and Johanna's breathing turned harsher and she began sweating.

The orgasm when it happened was swift and overwhelming, pitching her into the abyss. Maxine had the presence of mind to turn it off and get up into a kneeling position as Johanna rose and fell with every spasm. She finally stopped and lay still and Maxine pulled the vibrator out.

"Fuck me drunk, that was intense."

"It looked that way," Maxine smiled, "it's the first time I've tried that."

"You didn't go down on Linda?"

"Nope, she did it herself. I kind of helped but mostly I was just watching her."

"So, what are you going to do about Linda?"

"That depends on you," she laid down beside her, "we've had sex once but do you want to do this again or was it just the one time? If not, how should we go forward?"

"You want to talk about commitment now?"

"Now is as good a time as any," she replied, "the clock is ticking."

"I want to do this again but I must admit I'm still riddled with self doubt. Commitment isn't one of those things I do well."

"Then take a leaf out of the twelve step program, be committed to me for one day at a time, I can live with that easily."

"One day at a time? It doesn't sound very secure."

"And yet people can stay sober and live happy lives for years by not picking up one drink for one day at a time. Linda's never sworn off the piss for the rest of her life, it's just one day at a time and she told me that that extends to other parts of her life. We aren't moving in together just yet, we're just going out together, I won't sleep with other women if you do the same thing for me."

Johanna stared at the ceiling and swallowed.

"You really want me that bad?"

"I do," she rolled over onto her side, "we've spent a lot of time together, I've been learning Swedish and while that's great I want more," she leaned over and kissed her lips.

"So, what do you say? Shall we or should we just put this down to a one night stand?"

"I could but I'd be going against all the advice my friends have given me over the last few weeks, they've all told me to just go for it and I've been holding back. I've almost been hoping that you'd go for someone else because that would give me an excuse to back away but here you are," Johanna stared at the ceiling.

"Asking me if I love you," she finished.

"Do you?"

"I do," she replied.

"Good, I love you too but I have a confession to make."

"What?" Johanna looked at her.

"You didn't check my card, it was lower than yours."

"Oh," Johanna smiled crookedly, "so you lied to me."

"Kind of, I do like being undressed and when I saw I had a two of spades and thought fuck it, I'll just pretend it was higher."

"I was going to look but then I changed my mind."