John and Carl

Story Info
John transforms Carl into Barbara and possesses her.
5.3k words
3.89
11k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JOHN

Hello, my name was Carl and this is the beginning of my story.

It was the late 1960s and early 1970s and the complexion of marriage had changed dramatically since our parents were married. There was a fantastic new concept called "open marriage" that allowed a man and woman to be married and each still have a life of their own including sexual relations with other men or women. My wife Carol and I got involved in that kind of marriage and it was very exciting. She had heard about this lifestyle from some of her girlfriends from work and introduced me to the idea. We did a lot of homework before we were ready to dive in.

We had a very large ranch style house and we remodeled it to fit our new life style. On each end of the house we made private "apartments." Each apartment had a bed room, bathroom, large den with a fireplace, a very large walk in closet, and a small office space. In the center of the house we created a common area. There was a kitchen, morning room, formal dining room, and large family room. We were able to come and go as we please and bring home anyone that we wanted. We would sometimes meet up in the common area but basically lived our own lives however we desired.

We spoke often and openly about what was going on in our lives. There were open conversations about our various sex partners, about our own businesses, about new clubs or restaurants, or just about anything. I have to admit that her sex life seemed to be much more active than mine, but that was not a problem.

My business consisted of route work. I sold just about anything you can think of. I had several different types of vending racks set up in various businesses. Some of the racks involved clothing, others electronic components. I also sold office supplies, commercial cleaning materials, and many varieties of commercial and industrial equipment and supplies. I added a uniform rental service in partnership with one of the laundry services in the town where we lived. We lived in an area that was made up of many small towns so I had two routes that I serviced twice a week and one route that required only one day a week. On Wednesday afternoons I took off and played golf.

At the club where I played there was a group of men that played on Wednesday afternoons also. There were six of them and they picked two men who happened to be at the club to make two foursomes. Occasionally I would be asked to join them. They were all customers of mine so I knew them on a business basis. Playing golf with them let me learn more about them which, in turn, would help me in the business relationship we had established.

One of the men moved away and John, the "leader" of the group, was looking for a replacement. He asked me if I was interested and of course I was because I was sure it would open even more doors for my business. After I had been a member of the group for about two months, John told me that the guys met two evenings a week at his house and just had old fashioned discussion nights. He said they talked about current events, philosophy, economics, or even sports. He asked me if I would like to join them and I jumped at the chance. I had heard about their discussion nights from several people. Most men felt it a great honor to be a member of the group. When I accepted John's invitation to join the group, a whole new chapter in my life began.

The first discussion night I attended was a learning experience. I found out that the group was made of about a dozen members but, on average, only six would attend on any given night. I was there just about every time the group met. I found that quite interesting because that situation created an ever changing spectrum of opinions, viewpoints, and insights.

I also learned that there were unofficial seating assignments and that one did not violate this unwritten rule. There were two sofas and two large chairs arranged around a very large square, oak coffee table. The coffee table was usually covered with snacks, drinks, articles that members had written or copied from books or magazines. When the gentleman I was replacing moved away and left the group, everyone moved one spot in the seating pecking order. I was assigned the empty spot which was at the far end of one sofa, beside John.

John was a tall and big built man so he took up a lot of space when he would lean over toward the center of the group, during times when he was listening intently to others speaking or when he was speaking and trying to make a point. When this happened, I was completely blocked from seeing the rest of the group and, of course, no one could see me either. I was not able to talk too much because I do not have the kind of strong voice that demands attention and trying to be recognized with John blocking me from view was impossible. I listened a lot more than I talked. I wondered if the last person that occupied this spot had the same problem. I did notice that most of the men were, like John, quite a bit bigger than me. I had thought about talking to John about the problem but decided against it because I felt so honored to be a part of the group. I was really learning points of views that I would not have considered before on a wide range of subjects.

As I said, John was a big man. He was over six feet tall and probably weighed close to two hundred twenty-five pounds. All the other men were roughly the same size. I, on the other hand, am five foot five and weigh about one forty. I sort of get lost in the crowd with these guys.

One night, after I had been in the group for about three months, John asked me if I would mind helping him clean up after the guys left. I said I would be happy to do that for him. I helped him each night I was there and one night he asked me if I would mind cleaning up by myself because he had something he had to do. He never helped again. I just kept doing the clean up because I felt like it was pretty cheap dues to the club. I would usually find him and tell him I was leaving. Most of the time; I would find him reading. It bothered me at first but then I just figured "what the hell" and accepted it as my job in the group.

One evening he called me at home and said he was going to be out of town and would not be home in time to get things ready for the meeting and asked me if I would do it for him. I, of course, said "sure." By the time a few weeks passed, arriving early and getting things ready seemed to become my job too. I should have said I couldn't do it anymore but I wanted to make John, the leader of the group happy with me because I liked being a member of the group. In the meantime I felt like I was drifting farther and farther away from actual participation in the group. I rarely got to speak and when I did everyone would politely nod and make some patronizing comments then go on as if I had said nothing. When something was needed, it was me that got up to take care of it, I filled coffee cups and drink glasses etc. Sometimes I felt like a truck stop waitress.

One particular and monumental night I went to find John and tell him I was done and leaving. He asked me to wait a minute and directed me to set on an oversized ottoman in front of the oversized chair he was sitting in, I felt like a dwarf looking up at a giant. He said in a very confidant and firm voice, "I want you to stop by as often as you need to so that you can take care of my laundry."

I almost shouted, "WHAT." I thought it was a joke.

He said "I want you to start taking care of my laundry."

I was in shock; I jumped up and defiantly shouted, "NO WAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK, I'M YOUR WIFE?"

He very calmly replied, "no, just my girlfriend."

I started to walk away with a hardy "FUCK YOU," when from somewhere came his big hand across my face. It was all I could do to keep on my feet and even though I was sort of standing, my knees felt like they were going to collapse any second.

I looked up at his face, at least ten inches above me, and he did not have a look of anger on his face but his eyes were full of anger.

"When I tell you I want something done, that's what I want, not, your potty mouth whining," he said. I was lost. I did not know what to do. "Do you understand?" he asked.

"No I don't understand at all" I said, still in a state of shock and my face stinging from his well-placed slap. "I don't know what's going on."

He replied, "it's very simple, I asked you to start doing my laundry and instead of letting me know you understood what I wanted, you showed disrespect to the point that you had to be put in your place. Now do you understand?"

I shook my head no and said, "Why would you say I am your girlfriend and why would you expect me to do your laundry?"

He looked at me like I was a six year old that was just not able to add two and two to get four. He said "First of all, I said you are my girlfriend, if you don't believe that is true, ask anyone in town. As to the second issue, I expect you to do my laundry because that's one of the things girls do for their boyfriends. See how easy that is to understand?"

I was still lost and said, "But I am not a girl so I can't be anyone's girlfriend." No sooner had the words left my mouth then I found myself flung off my feet and my pants and underpants pulled down around my ankles. I realize that I was now across John's knees with one of his very strong arms across my back, pinning me so that I could not gain any leverage to move. Without warning I felt the first SMACK across my bare bottom, then another and another. Soon I was sobbing and begging him to stop. My butt hurt so bad, and my lungs just about as bad from crying and yelling, that I thought I was going to pass out.

The he asked, "Are you a girl?" Through my sobs I said, "No." Again his hand collided with my already burning bottom; he smacked me at least five more times, totally oblivious to my weeping and begging.

He stopped and asked me again, "Are you a girl?"

I hesitated but knowing what would be coming if my answer was anything other than what he wanted to hear, I said, "Yes."

He simply asked, "Yes what?"

At first I did not understand but then I got it and replied, "Yes I am a girl."

Then he asked "Are you my girlfriend?" I had no choice, I answered, "Yes John, I am your girlfriend." Very unexpectedly I felt his hand collide with my butt five more times. The pain was so severe and I was crying so hard that I could hardly breathe. Then he stood up and in so doing, stood me up in front of him. He told me to look up at him. I was still sobbing uncontrollably but did as I was told.

He said, "Don't ever put me in a position to have to get angry again. I hate it when I have to get angry, but you have to know your place. Understand?"

I heard myself saying, "Yes I understand" and over and over, "I'm sorry John, I am so sorry. I won't do it again." Unbelievably, he actually patted me on the head and said, "Good Girl." As I was to learn, girls were expected to smilingly take a pat on the head or the butt from a man as a sign that they understood their place. After that night the feeling of knowing and understanding my place was reinforced over and over due to John's control over me, I learned a lot about what was expected of a girl, which I now apparently was, and what my place was regarding men, one of which I was now, not.

He told me to step out of my pants and follow him. He showed me where the three dirty clothes hampers were. I didn't have to ask any questions, I knew what he was showing me and why. Then he took me to a closet near the basement door and showed me where all the cleaning supplies were kept.

I must have looked a little confused because he said, "As long as you are already here doing laundry, you may as well take over the house cleaning chores too." Then we moved on, to his bedroom. He pointed to the bed and said, "This is my side, that's your side." Then he opened two closet doors and pointed in one and said, "This is mine and," pointing into the other, "this is yours." I almost fainted when I saw that the closet was full of women's clothes, new women's clothes. I understood at once what he meant, about both the closet and the bed. He went to "my" closet and came out with a pink nightgown with white hearts all over it, and to a dresser that he identified as belonging to me and took a pair of pink panties from one of the drawers and handed them, along with the nightgown, to me. "Get ready for bed" he said. I just stood there for a few seconds before I finally went into the bathroom and got ready. As I was about to enter the bathroom he said, "chose which ever perfume you want to wear but come to bed smelling very good for me.

I took my time getting ready because I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do. If I was smart I would've just run out the door and hope that I could get away from him. But I wasn't that smart, I was afraid of him for one thing. I am very sure that if I had run away, he would catch me before I got very far. I have no idea what kind of punishment I would've received for getting him angry again.

It took approximately 10 min. or 15 min. for me to get ready to go to bed. Finally, there I was in my pink panties and my pink nightgown and smelling like I just left the cosmetic sampling counter at Macys. I stretched it out as long as I possibly could. When I was finally ready I went into the bedroom and around the bed as quietly as I could and climbed into "my" side of the bed, trying not to make the bed jerk or to do anything that would wake him up, I was sure he was asleep.

I lay there is quietly and as still as I possibly could. I lay on my back facing the ceiling and tried to pretend that I wasn't there and that he wasn't there. I was trying to figure out how I had gotten into this situation when I felt his arm touch my shoulder and was gently nudging me further down in the bed. Just before my head slipped underneath the covers, I looked up and he was leaning on one elbow looking at my face, which was outlined by the light coming in through the window, and smiling. I wasn't sure what to think or do when he began rolling me over towards him and in just a matter of a few seconds I was face-to-face with John's manhood.

I knew what he wanted but I didn't exactly know how to do it. But with his help, I learned. He guided my head into the position he desired and pushed his gigantic cock against my lips. I caught on pretty fast and opened my mouth and immediately found it filled with John's tube steak. He controlled my every movement and soon had me licking and sucking on his balls. Soon I was having oral sex and after just a few tries, he was pushing himself down my throat. I was in a total blur; here I was in bed, having oral sex with a man that had claimed me as his girlfriend. It seemed to be wonderful for John and I don't know what it was for me. It wasn't long until I felt him swelling up, both the shaft that was in my mouth and the bag that was slapping against my chin, and suddenly he was exploding in my mouth.

Two things happened immediately when he started to dump his load into my mouth, I felt one of his hand go to the back of my head so that I could not pull back, and with his other hand, he held my nose so that I had no choice but to swallow. If I did not swallow I couldn't breathe. So in just a little while I had learned three things; I learned how to give a good blowjob, I learned how to Deep Throat, and I learned how to swallow a very, very large amount of man juice. I also learned that I had a boyfriend and that my job was to please him.

Of course I still had my business to run and a wife to check in with periodically, not that she cared what I was doing and did not care if I knew what she was doing. More than once I went into the kitchen to get coffee before I left for the day and met her, and the man she had spent the night with, having breakfast together. She was not the least bit shy about introducing the man to me. In retrospect, I remember them looking at me the way that John looked at me when he was luring me into his trap, like a pussy. Of course, I now know that they had me pegged to a tee.

Once when I stopped in a café for lunch, one of the guys that she had introduced me too was there with three or four of his friends. As I was leaving, he motioned me over and pointed to an empty chair. Like the pussy I was, I did as I was instructed.

He said, "That wife of yours, and he emphasized the word "wife", is real good in bed. As he said it, I saw another one of the guys nodding his head. He then said, "She gives good head too, did you teach her how to do that?" I know I was beet red with embarrassment and they were all grinning or chuckling. Then he said, "I just wondered because John brags a lot about how good you are, I just wondered, who taught who."

I turned, almost in tears and went to pay my bill. The waitress who came to the register looked at me and said, "girl, don't pay any attention to those jerks, they just think they are funny." "Girl", she called me "girl."

Me, I just looked her in the eyes, smiled and said, "Thank you." As I was leaving, I looked back and saw the guys watching me and laughing at me.

I only went to my house about once a week and one time my "wife" happened to be home. She was cordial, as always, while I was doing whatever I came for. Usually when I went there I brought her check for half of the profits for the week from our business.

When I was getting ready to leave she said, "John must be keeping you pretty busy, I never see much of you now days." I turned and looked at her, shocked, and a feeling terror surged through my body.

She said, "Don't look so naïve, everyone knows about you and John. Most of your customers think of you as a woman, and that's what you are, John's woman." Seeing that I was still in shock and could not speak, she asked, "What, do you think; he hasn't told everyone about him and you? Girl, you better get used to the fact that men talk a lot, especially about their women." As I was leaving, she said, "Stop by anytime for some girl talk, because that's the only kind of talk you are going to get from me or from most any other woman." I walked out the door feeling dizzy and yet, somehow, feeling warm all over and thinking to myself, "I guess I am just one of the girls."

One evening when I arrived home, John's house was now home, he was home already. He looked me up and down and said, "When you get freshened up, we need to talk. By freshening up he meant come back dressed and smelling like the woman that I had become.

When I came back down stairs he motioned me to a chair across from him and I knew for sure I was in trouble for something because that's how he positions us when he wants to chide me. I always feel like a first grade girl looking up into the principles face as he explains something I had done wrong.

"We are going to make some changes to the business" he started", that will make your life a little more focused and in a position that is more suited to you."

"What kind of changes" I very cautiously asked, not wanting to make him angry.

"Well for starters, I have hired a manager who will be taking over the reins of the operation next Monday.' He said. He will have total and soul control over the business and I am sure he will make it grow. With your responsibilities around here, you have not been able to do much toward company expansion." Then he looked at me, waiting for a response.

I asked, "how can you hire someone to be the manager of my business?' His reply; "Because I can."

Then he really caused me to almost pass out. My wife and I own the business out right; there is no debt and no other stockholders.

You will retain ownership of your sixty-five per-cent of the company but you will sign over your voting rights to the new manager. Your wife has already agreed to the same arrangement." He went on, "This way the manager will have total control and will not have any interference from either of you." Then he waited for my response.

12