John and Carl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it is my business, I don't want to give it away to someone I don't even know. What about me, am I supposed to just walk away and keep my mouth shut?

"Oh no, not at all" he said " He is going to hire you as his secretary, that way you can help him, and the business, by taking calls and orders, keeping the books and setting up an orderly file system that he approves of." He went on. "By keeping a tickler file, you can have his daily appointments etc., along with his coffee, on his desk when he arrives each morning.

I just stared at him, unable to speak. The doorbell interrupted my daze. John said "You should get that, its Donald, your new boss."

I just sat there for a few seconds trying to understand what was happening, then like an obedient little wife I went to answer the door.

I opened the door to see a gorgeous man, John's height but thinner. He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen and his body tapered from his shoulders to his waist. Part of my brain was saying "WOW" and the other part was saying "What are you thinking; you are going gaga over a man." The WOW side of my brain must have won because all of a sudden I was the submissive woman that John always knew I was.

I said, "You must be Donald, please come in, John is expecting you."

I let him pass and followed him into the living room. John greeted him and they sat down. John shot a "don't you have something to do" look and I immediately asked Donald if I could get him something. He said coffee would be fine. I asked John if he wanted another cup and he replied, "Yes dear, please." I was caught a bit off guard but habit took over and I went to the kitchen and brought both coffee and a tray with cream, sugar, and artificial sweetener. They both thanked me. Then John told me to have a seat. The chair he directed me to was between them but off to the end of the coffee table where I could see and hear them but was not meant to participate. I told myself that John just wants me close in case either of them might need something. And that thought was mostly correct.

John looked at me, very business-like, and said, "I have some papers here for you to sign.

The first one was the agreement to retain ownership of the stock in my company but relinquish all voting rights and involvement in the ownership decisions or the management of the company. Those rights were legally turned over to Donald. I noticed that he had already signed and that his last name was Mason and that he had a very distinctive signature and beautiful handwriting.

The second paper was unexpected. It was an agreement that, even though I retained ownership of my stock in my company, the stock would be put in a trust to be managed by John. The agreement made it clear that I had no say in the management of those, or any assets not listed in the agreement. I signed it because I knew I did not have a choice. I noticed that both documents had already been signed as witnessed by a lawyer friend of John's. I also realized that I basically had no rights to anything in my life. In simple terms, I was the property of my boyfriend John.

John brought out a third document, also already witnessed and also signed by a judge. When I read the first line, I became very confused. It had something to do with me changing my name. As I read on, I saw that it was a petition from me to the courts, seeking to change my name. I looked at the name that I supposedly was asking for. "Barbara Ann Cole." I could not believe that anyone thought I would want to change my name to a woman's name and with my mother's maiden name as my last name.

There were two other forms that John placed beside the Name Change Petition. I was mortified to see statements from both my wife and my mother indicating to the court that I had been living as a woman for five years or more and that the petition was my idea, presented to them and with no pressure from anyone else

In her statement, my wife indicated that we had been living as "girlfriends for at least five years and that we had not engaged in sexual activity with each other during that time.

My mother's statement was even more shocking. In her statement, she swore that I had been a "sissy" since birth. She indicated that I only liked to play with other girls, girl's toys, and play girl's games. She said that I played dress up and makeup with the other girls and actually was a very pretty and feminine little girl and as I grew up I became a very feminine and pretty woman in hiding. She and my wife both stated that boys and men were always attracted to me, and I to them.

Nothing in the statements was true, at least I didn't think they were, but what was I supposed to do. I was trapped, and had been betrayed by everyone that knew me well.

I looked at the paper, then at Donald, then at John. I signed the petition and, since a judge already approved it, immediately became Barbara Ann Cole.

John picked up the papers and put them in a folder. He looked at Donald, then at me and said, "Good, that business is all done now."

The rest of the evening was like I was lost in outer space, worse than a nightmare but much more realistic.

Donald's salary was about five times what I had been either drawing or putting into savings, savings which no longer belonged to me. He also had health and life insurance paid for him. But, I was not left out in the cold. Donald hired me as his secretary with an hourly wage of $3.25.

Once he had officially hired me, he explained the basic rules that went along with the job. He said he was preparing a written list of my job duties as related directly to the business. I was not sure what all that meant but soon found out.

"First of all", Donald began, "I want to discuss your appearance. You will wear only dresses or skirts and tops. Female employees are not permitted to wear pants or slacks. You should wear the appropriate jewelry and your makeup and hair should be perfect."

"I will arrive at the office at about 7:30 am" He continued, "You should arrive at 6:00 am. When I arrive I expect to find my day's agenda on my desk. When you see me pull in, you will prepare my coffee and bring to my office as I arrive. I expect to be called "Sir" when you address me. I plan to hire two additional route men. You will show them the same respect as you show me. In fact, I expect you to show every man the respect that he naturally deserves simply by being a man. Do you understand those few basic rules Babs?"

"Babs! Who the fuck does he think he is? Address me as sir. We will see."

"Well did you miss something sweetheart? Should I go over the rules again?"

"No Sir. I mean you don't have to go over them again. Yes Sir, I understand the rules."

"And are there any problems with you following them?" He asked.

"No Sir." I replied, and once again had been put in my place and understood where that place was.

So now my boyfriend has taken away my business and given it to a man who then hired me as his secretary for minimum wage. At the same time my boyfriend has my name changed to match the woman that I had become since I met him. In addition, both my wife and my mother have sworn in court documents that I have basically lived as a female since I was born. They both said I was, and still am, a true female. My mother said she felt like she was raising a girl and my wife says that living with me was like living with a girlfriend.

12