John and Diane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi found out that I was doing extra riding. One day she was at the ranch doing some inoculations on some of the horses and watched as I was trotting the horse back to the stables from my ride.

"Look at you, getting all proficient on horseback."

"Thanks. I'm just trying to stay ahead of my kids. Besides Pete, here, is doing all the hard part."

She asked, "have you decided when you're going to get your own horses?"

"I have some more work to do on the barn but probably in the next two or three weeks. The kids are pushing me to get them now, but the barn isn't quite ready."

"When you do get ready, would you like me to help you find good horses for the kids. I'm assuming that you're going to get a horse too?"

I smiled, "Would you do that? I mean, I'd love your help and the kids will be thrilled to have you help pick the right horses for them. We could talk about it and decide over a drink or a bite to eat if you have time."

"I'd like that. How about this weekend?"

"Perfect." I was...excited. This wasn't a date, or anything. But it would the first time that I'd been out with a woman since Diane.

We agreed on a plan and then she had to get back to work.

**********

The kids were really giving me a hard time about me going out on Saturday evening with Naomi to talk about horses. I drove to her place and picked her up in my truck (I'd washed it and cleaned it inside that afternoon), and we went to a place that had Italian food and a good wine list.

Now, you got to remember that this is west Texas. Just about every restaurant has BBQ as the main focus. So, Naomi wanted to go someplace besides BBQ. This Italian place in the city was well known and I made a reservation for us for 7 O'clock.

When I pushed the doorbell to her house, I was very nervous. When she answered the door, I almost didn't believe that it was her. She had a dress on instead of jeans and cowboy boots. Her hair was down, and she looked gorgeous. Wow!

I told her that she looked very pretty and held the truck door for her to get in. My mother taught me some manners.

After some initial awkwardness, we got a drink in hand, and we started to talk. We talked, we ate, we talked, and we talked some more. Since I was driving, I limited myself to one drink and one glass of wine all night. Naomi had a bit more than I did but her self-control was evident.

When I dropped her off at her house, I got a kiss on the cheek and a 'thanks' for a great evening out. When I got home, I paid the lady from down the road who was watching the kids and then got attacked by four very eager kids who all wanted to know all about my evening with Naomi.

"So, good news. The barn should be finished up early next week and so next weekend we're going to go with Naomi to a ranch and check out some horses."

**********

Naomi

John and kids must have been up early Saturday morning because they came by my house about 7:30 to pick me up. John had gotten a Suburban that seats eight people and the kids were all wanting to sit next to me, but John told them that I was getting the front passenger seat.

I had arranged a visit at a ranch south of the town that I knew was wanting to sell off a number of the horses that they had. There were a number of young horses that the breed mares had produced, and they were being sold off as part of the annual business cycle. That ranch was in the business of breeding horses and so every year they sold off about forty horses.

The drive to the ranch was not long, only about thirty minutes and the kids all talked non-stop about what they wanted in a horse. My job was to guide them and make sure that they got horses that they were first, capable of riding, that meant no stallions or something that was wild and crazy. Second, the horse had to be small enough for them to saddle and get on and off of, so no really tall horses.

We spent the day looking at horses, talking about horses and riding horses. At the end of it we picked five animals that I thought would be a good match for the riding ability of the kids and John. To celebrate, I was invited to come to their house (really a ranch, and a big one) for a BBQ and to tour the new horse barn.

The kids were all pulling me to see the barn and I was really impressed by all the things that John had done to it. The building had all new walls and a roof and even had a solar power system to power all the lights in the building. It was completely off the grid and had a backup generator in case of any malfunction of the solar system. There was a tack room and a plastic lined wash stall to clean the horses. The hay and feed storage stall were easy to get to. All the lights in the building are LED and the place is very bright. Lights are on timers so that at night the horses can get rest in a darker environment but when a person walks into the barn the center lighting automatically comes on. Every stall has its own water faucet to fill the water pails so that the horses have lots to drink.

This was not a cheap barn to build.

After the barn tour the kids dragged me off to the house. I've seen lots of log cabins, but this was no cabin. You can't call five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a huge library, and four giant fireplaces a cabin. It was to me, a mansion. But as John said, it needs a bit of work.

The BBQ was great, and the kids entertained me with their jokes and games.

After the kids were in bed, I took John by the hand and asked him to show me the master bedroom.

We took glasses of wine with us and once the door was shut and the lights adjusted to a low level, I shucked off my boots and jeans. John stood back a few feet taking in the view and then he started to unbutton his shirt.

It took us a few minutes until we were both naked and I can tell you that he is just about perfect in pretty much everything. I knew he was fit but his abs are ripped, and his cock is about seven inches, maybe a tisch longer, and I knew that he was looking forward to what was coming because he was starting to get hard.

John took my hand and led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He checked the water temperature and then pulled me in. He took me in his arms and kissed me. His tongue danced with my tongue.

The water felt great as his body was next to mine. My breasts were against his chest while my arms were around his neck. His hands were exploring my back and my ass, and I could feel him squeeze my ass cheeks and pull me to him.

After we dried off, he pulled the duvet down and pushed me back on to the bed. John crawled up my body and we kept kissing as his right hand found my left breast and he began to run the palm of his hand over my nipple.

He kissed his way down over my breasts and stomach and abdomen and found his was to my clit. OH MY GOD!

His mouth pulled my clit from under the hood, and he sucked it like a child would it's mothers tit. He drove me over the edge in a matter of a couple of minutes. I know that I was grabbing at his head and pulling him into me. At one point he came up for air and told me to relax a bit, I was squeezing his head into my pussy really hard. My orgasms rolled over me in waves as he worked his magic between my legs.

My legs were in the air above John and my whole body was shaking. When he stopped kissing, licking, and sucking on my pussy and clit he started up to my abdomen and stomach and then stopped at my breasts. My nipples were rock hard, and it felt soooooo good to have him touch and suck on my breasts. I was grabbing at his cock and trying to line him up with my pussy.

"I need you in me now!"

I could feel the head of his cock as it pushed at the lips of my pussy and then ever so slowly, he was inside me. John pushed in a couple of inches and then slowly pulled out and then back in again. His teasing was so hard to take; I just wanted him in all the way as quickly as possible. I wanted to feel him fill me up and I wanted to feel him stroke in and out.

His slow in-and-out started to speed up and soon his hips were crashing into mine. My whole body shook each time he pushed into me. I was orgasming almost continually, and I could feel him build to his release. The man has stamina.

Finally, the pace of his hips moving in-and-out really picked up. It had to be soon...there it is.

Aaahhhh! Fuck that feels soooooo good!

I could feel wave after wave of John's semen hit my cervix and fill me up. I was going to have to go to the bathroom in a few minutes to have a pee anyway and would clean up before I came back to the bed.

**********

John

Holy fuck! This woman is...is fucking awesome descriptive enough? This has been the absolutely best sex of my life. I tried to make sure that I was giving Naomi my very best, even though it's been several months since I touched a woman. Let's face it; sex with Diane was really just revenge sex after I found out about Tom. There was little in the way of passion or intensity with her. But now! Now this was intense. This was passion. Naomi is...fucking awesome.

I didn't know yet if this was merely the two of us meeting basic biological needs or if it was something more. I have to be honest, for me it wouldn't take much for me to be in love with this woman.

Naomi's character and personality are pretty much straight-forward. What you see is what you get. She is smart, talented, resourceful and beautiful. What's not to love about that?

We showered again after sex. We went to the kitchen, and I made some food from the leftovers in the refrigerator, and we had a beer. Then we went back to bed and did it again. Yes, again! (There's a BIG smile on my face right now as I tell you that).

In the morning the kids were all very much surprised to see Naomi in the kitchen with me. Andrea was giving me funny looks as much to say 'what's up Dad?' The rest of them didn't say 'boo' about Naomi being there but started to talk horses again and made plans for the day that we would get them to our ranch.

**********

Six months later

John

Renovations to the house are well underway. We're updating the kitchen and the bathrooms and also adding in environmental systems to improve the livability of the house and reduce its carbon footprint. I've got solar panels on the roof and a wind generator to keep the lithium battery bank charged. The heat and air conditioning are going to be from geothermal sources. My well had to go down another 100 feet and made it wider to give it greater capacity. I also had a water storage tank put in that is automatically refilled from the well. That tank can also serve as a fire suppression system water source. I had to get a new septic system installed, the old one was not well designed, and it needed a lot of attention. The house already had a backup generator, but I had some modifications added to integrate it into everything else so that there was an uninterrupted power supply to the house and the horse barn.

Overall, I was pumping a lot of money into the house. I was almost spending it faster than I was making it. That meant that I had to spend a fair bit of time working keeping tabs on the stock market.

The markets were doing good and even though I was spending a lot of money on the house, I was still in very good shape. Thanks to the government giving tax breaks to the rich, I paid very little in actual tax and got money back from the government under incentive programs for solar systems.

So, at the end of the day, my bank balance kept going up. I was also funneling some of my profits into deposit accounts that paid a fixed interest rate to act as an emergency back up in case the stock market went to hell, and I started losing. If it all went to hell, we could sell part of the land and still not have to worry about paying the bills.

So, what you really want to know is what's happening on the Naomi front. Fair question. I'll let Naomi tell you.

***********

Naomi

I've gotten to know John and the kids really well since meeting them. He's a great father and they're great kids. They work together as a team, and I've never heard a complaint from any of them when they're together.

John and I have had some pretty detailed discussions about his divorce from his ex-wife, Diane. He told me about her long term affair with her old boyfriend and how it went after they were married and right up until last summer. He told me the gory details of leaving her and how they drove away in his big 5th wheel trailer and came here. It's an amazing story. He also confided to me that Diane's boyfriend was the biological father of the kids, but John was not about to give them up, no matter what.

Diane must be as stupid as a bag of rocks, to cheat on John. I can't think of a better man to be married to, that's why I'm waiting patiently to be asked.

My mother and father are giving me subtle hints, wanting to know what my future plans are. They've met John and the kids, and I know that they really like them. My mother loves those kids. When John and I went to see them, my mother treated them like royalty and baked cookies and treats for them. My Dad played forty questions with John over a couple of beers; a few times. My mother has done everything short of asking when we're getting married.

**********

John

Tonight's the night.

Tonight, I will do something that will forever alter my life and the lives of my children. Tonight, I plan to ask Naomi to marry me.

It's warm and I wanted to have the right conditions to do it. So, I invited Naomi's parents to come for a BBQ and to celebrate the installation of our pool.

I had told the kids what I was going to do, and I also told them not to assume that Naomi was going to say 'yes' to my proposal. I mean, to marry in to a family of five was a lot different than accepting a proposal from just me. Naomi had never had to live with four kids full-time and even though she had been here for days at a time, being around them, every day was going to take some adjustment.

I was nervous. I did this once before and we all see how that turned out.

Some of you might think I'm stupid. Some might think that I have so little ability to see what's going on around me that I'm oblivious to reality. Maybe I was. When I was married to Diane, I figured that we were a team. I thought that she cared about not just the kids, but me as well. Wow. Had I known the truth, at the time, my life might have been very different. But I can't worry about that now. Life is as it is. Right now, I'm a man with four children living on a ranch in West Texas and about to ask a beautiful 32 year old woman to marry me.

It was time to get this show on the road.

Andrea and Keith did some rearranging of chairs on the patio. Laura brought out a cooler from the kitchen and some glasses. Brittany put a special CD on to play. I had the ring box hidden in the flower pot. Everything was ready.

I took Naomi by the hand and led her to the chair in the middle of the semi-circle. Everyone was to her back. I started.

"So, you're wondering about now, what the heck I'm doing."

Naomi looked at me, smiled and nodded.

I continued. "Since I met you, I've gotten to know you and every day that I've known you, I have fallen in love with you a little bit more."

I stood up and got the little box out of the flower pot and went back in front of Naomi and went down to one knee.

"I don't have the words that can tell you just how much I love you and so I'll just come out and ask you. Naomi, will you marry me?"

"I was wondering how much longer you were going to take John Strickland. Yes, I would be very happy to marry you."

I took the ring from the box and slipped it on her finger and stood up and kissed her. Her parents and the kids were all applauding. They started to move in for a hug when Naomi put up her hand and said, "Hold on, I have something for you."

She reached in the pocket of her jeans and pulled out a small white plastic thing and handed it to me. I knew right away what it was.

"It's a darn good thing you asked me to marry you, since you're going to be a father, again."

"Holy fuck!"

**********

So, there was a wedding and there was a new family formed. A family that started out with six and a half people in it. Our son, William, was born, weighing in at 7 pound and 11 ounces. Mother and son did wonderfully. I was, still am, on top of the world.

The ranch is improving all the time as we started our own small cattle herd and hired some cowboys to manage the day-to-day work. Naomi's father has been instrumental in helping me get the business set up and is out here almost every day.

The kids are riding more all the time and I'm getting comfortable on a horse. I still bought a side-by-side ATV that will carry four people and has a small cargo box on the back. It has a trailer for hauling equipment and tools to do all of the many things that ranch's need done.

I started a business that fixes up pickup trucks and farm equipment and resells them. I hired three mechanics out of the trade school in the city and put them to work in a workshop that I bought in the city. I realized that there was a problem in the area when Naomi's father told me about the high prices that were being charged for new equipment. Small operations can't afford expensive new equipment so used equipment that has been overhauled and is priced much lower is in high demand.

I also started a small construction company. I hired two carpenters out of the community college and bought a truck and tool trailer. We're doing mostly smaller jobs to get experience and build up a reputation. My father-in-law is the grand overseer of that business. He runs a tight ship, for sure. If there is enough demand, I plan auto add another two-man crew.

We're all very busy and growing and becoming part of the community.

**********

One year later

Naomi

The doorbell chime sounded off. I went to the door to see who it was. Brittany was with me. I could see on the video monitor by the door that it was woman. She looked to be about 40 years old, pretty and she was alone. Brittany pulled at my arm. "Oh, oh. Mom, that's the woman that used to be my mother. I don't want to see her." Brittany turned and left the foyer and headed toward her room.

It was Diane.

I stood for a few seconds to compose my thoughts and then opened the door. She stood there and quickly eyed me up and down.

I said to her, "Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm looking for John Strickland. I understand that he might live here."

Hmmm. "Yes, he does live here. I'm his wife Naomi Strickland. What do you want with my husband?"

She stammered and said, "Uh...I... I'm looking for him. I was hoping to talk to him and visit with my children."

"You're Diane, aren't you. John is in the town right now and the kids are all in school. Leave me your phone number and John might call you when he gets back."

"Maybe I can wait for him?"

"That's probably not a great idea. John has told me about you, and I can tell you with a high degree of confidence that the kids are not going to want to talk to you. You poisoned that well a long time ago. I'm pretty sure that John isn't going to be keen to talk to you either. You worked very hard to deceive him for a long time and he's worked very hard to move on and be a great father to his children. It might be best if you went home."

I was keeping my eyes on her face and her hands as we talked. This is Texas and I can tell you that most Texans would have a gun handy, just in case of trouble. I didn't know if she was having a mental breakdown and decided to come here for some sort of vengeance. Keeping an eye on her hands would tell me if she had a gun in her purse or pocket and if she reached for it my first response would be to shut and lock the door and get my own gun.