John and Diane Pt. 02

Story Info
Time for consequences.
14.3k words
4.36
50.4k
80

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1953
lover1953
1,387 Followers

John and Diane

So, I got savaged by quite a few comments about Part 1 because I left you wondering what John was going to do about his marriage. I've deleted some of the more...colorful and rude comments. I repeat - Please, if you don't like what I write, then please don't read it and move on. I encourage comments, and constructive criticism, but please be civil in your words. I'm an amateur and learning how to write.

I hope that you enjoy the story.

**********

From Part 1:

"John, Dear, I will promise you right now that I will be yours, only yours, forever."

I sat there, in my own home, with a million thoughts rushing through my head. They were swirling and turning and rushing around. I had to close my eyes and not look at anything. I was dizzy. I couldn't look at Diane just then or even the kitchen where I was. I couldn't even look at the floor. I couldn't think about anything.

I sat with my eyes shut very tightly and I was trying not to hear anything. All I could do was feel the emotions running through me. They gripped me and tore at my brain and my heart and everything else. I saw the faces of the four amazing children that I called my own and I saw the face of the woman that had promised me...well, you know. I heard their voices and their laughter and their happiness. Could I give that up?

Where had things gone to hell? Where had my life gotten so fucked up? What was my future? What will my life be like without those that I hold the dearest? I so badly want to rewind the hands of time and make all the pain go away. Can I, do it?

What do I do?

Do I stay or do I go?

**********

Part 2: John and Diane

**********

John

I knew that Diane was really lying to me. It was all bullshit. She had chosen Tom for over a decade and even though they had cooled it lately, the hiatus would be short lived. What would be different this time?

I knew that as soon as I moved back home, and we got back to some degree of normal life that she and Tom would restart. No, no matter what Diane said, I now knew that the last part of my plan was needed. It would take a bit of time, but it would be worth it in the end.

Ten years of lies; what's that worth?

So, yeah, I moved back home. The kids were happy that I did that, and Diane was, at least on the surface, happy as well. She went into overdrive with the domestic work, cooking and doing things around the house and with the kids to show what a great mother and wife she could be. Yeah.

**********

Diane

John moved back home and over the last months things have been slowly returning to normal. We're doing lots as a family and I even went camping with him and the kids in that huge trailer. The kids are really happy that John is back and so, I can breathe again. My life came so close to...ending. When he and the kids took that long trip to Canada, I was about crazy with worry. I don't want that to happen again. I know what I have to do.

We're even having sex again. It took a while. John seems to like it and I love it that he's mine again. And I'm his. It's all going to be just fine. You'll see.

John will see that my time with Tom took nothing away from him. The kids are his, no matter that Tom is the one that got me pregnant. The most important thing is that the kids all call him 'Dad.'

John and Tom actually look a lot alike. They have the same overall build, same hair color and general facial appearance. So, the kids, as they get older, will all be just like John, or close enough.

**********

John

Some of you will think that I'm a wimp and that I caved and went back to Diane and forgot all about the fact that she's been fucking her boyfriend Tom, since before I knew her. But think again.

What wins the battle? Planning and patience. I knew deep in my soul that Diane would be unable to change her ways with Tom. She'd taken breaks from him before when the kids were born, but always went back to him. What was going to be different now? The answer: nothing.

I knew that she would bide her time and when she felt that I trusted her enough, she and Tom would quietly, slowly, go back to their schedule at his love nest. They always did. So, I did what I had to do. I waited patiently and gathered the evidence that I needed to end this sham-of-a-marriage.

I had another meeting with my lawyer and the investigator and after another check was handed over, the work continued. All I had to do now was let nature take its course and wait for Diane and Tom to resume what they always do. And they did exactly as I figured they would.

It only took a few months. Not a lot of time for a patient man, especially one with a plan.

**********

Diane took a couple of months off and then found a part-time job. It was really just an excuse to cover for being away from the house enough that she could meet-up with Tom whenever she wanted.

My second meeting with my investigator was the one that started the ball rolling. She had evidence that Diane and Tom were back using his hideaway and they were spending parts of two afternoons a week there. I knew that she couldn't stay away from Tom for very long.

I almost had to laugh whenever I got home from my work and saw Diane. She would have a big smile on her face when she saw me come through the door. She would be over-attentive and rush around making sure that supper was great. She was overcompensating for her afternoon of fucking her real husband. Her guilt was right there; front and center.

So, time marched on, as it always does. I was patient and waited for my opportune moment to put the final part of my plan into high gear. I also took every opportunity to have sex with my almost, part-time wife. I was fucking Diane almost every night, except the days that I knew she was with Tom. I don't so sloppy seconds.

I made a point of being extra nice to her; the attentive husband; yeah. I took her out for supper. We did lots of things as a family and just the two of us. I bought her flowers and small gifts. I paid attention to her and complimented her on what a great job she did with the kids. I made a point of doing everything that I could to show to Diane that I was devoted to my family. I wanted to give her a sense of security; lull her into thinking that she had won.

When the time came, I wanted Diane to see just what she had thrown away. I wanted Diane to fully realize just what kind of shitstorm she and Tom had created. I wanted her memory of the trip I did with the kids to Canada, the summer before, to be a mere glimpse of her new life. She could have Tom all she wanted. I wouldn't give a shit anymore.

I reminded myself to be patient. To wait. And then to act.

**********

Diane - at Tom's hideaway apartment

"Tom, get in here and fuck me. I need you, now!"

"Hang on, what's your rush? Hasn't Johnny been doing his husbandly duty for the last week?"

"Shut up and fuck me. What do you care what John does?"

Tom ran his hands over my breasts and down over my stomach. He kissed his way up from my stomach up to my nipples and sucked on them, biting them. "I don't really give a shit what John does, or doesn't do. But I do want him to keep doing what he does to stay your husband. Looking after your kids is his main job, as far as I'm concerned." Tom went back to kissing and licking my breasts. One of his hands was working my clit and probing my vagina. It felt so good.

I closed my eyes and let Tom work his magic on me. The feel of him on top of me, his weight, his smell, the feel of him mouth. My first orgasm of the afternoon was right on the edge and ready to happen. Slowly he kissed his way down, again. Tom put his hands under my legs at my knees and pushed them up and out. I was wide open for him. He kissed my clit and used his tongue to push back the hood and then suck on it. Over the edge I went. It felt sooooooo good.

I arched my back and pushed my hips up at him to encourage him to keep sucking. Two fingers of his right hand were teasing my G-spot and my second orgasm washed over me.

"Fuck me, put your cock in me now. I need to feel you inside me."

"Slow down, we have all afternoon"

"Oooohhhh, I want you at least twice before we have to go."

Tom pushed his cock into me. He felt so good. He'd been there so many times and I knew what he liked and I gave it to him. I wrapped my legs around him and used my heels to pull him deep into me. I could feel the head of his cock as it rammed my cervix. Some women don't like to have their cervix poked by a man's cock, but mine didn't hurt; it even pushed me over the edge to another orgasm.

I could tell Tom was near to his first orgasm. "Fuck me hard, fuck me hard...do it!"

And then, he did. I could feel him flood my vagina with his semen and sperm. He kept up stroking in and out and after a big groan and sigh, he pulled out of me collapsed on the bed beside me.

"Baby, that was fucking excellent." He said.

Tom rolled over and kissed me and his hand went to by breasts. I loved having my nipples sucked and he went from one to the other and then back again. Tom said that the had to pee so went to the bathroom. I could hear the stream of his pee and then the toilet flushed. After he came out, I went in and had a pee and got a wet facecloth with some soap and washed between my legs. When I went back to the bed I could see that Tom was ready for round two.

After we finished and showered, we dressed and got in our cars. I drove home to get there just before the kids were out of school. I made very sure that I was ready to greet the kids and especially ready to see John. My itch had been scratched really well this afternoon and I was a happy woman. I had the best of all possible worlds: a husband and family, as well as a man that knew how to fuck me. I would make it extra good for John tonight.

**********

June - End of the school year

Okay, the meeting with my lawyer and investigator is complete. They had all the documents ready for both Diane and Tom. I gave them a date for the document server to be at my house. I had told Diane and the kids that we would be leaving the day after the last day of school. I had packed the trailer with food and all the things that we would need and told the kids to get their things ready for the trip.

**********

Diane

School is out for year and the kids were all very excited to start the camping season. John has been fussing over the trailer and spending his evenings, for the last week, getting it ready for the summer.

I told Tom that we would likely be away a good part of July and August, but we could make up for it in September. The summer was the busy season in the construction business, and I knew that his wife and daughter also wanted their summer vacation. Tom told me that he was renting a place in Myrtle Beach for part of the summer.

I would spend my summer looking after the kids and John and I could prove to him that I was truly his wife. It would all be great, just what I needed to get things back to normal.

**********

D-Day

John

Diane went shopping about 8:30 and had several errands planned. She planned to be gone for about three hours. Perfect.

At 9:00, the kids and I moved quickly, loaded up in the truck and got on the road. We were headed for parts unknown. Unknown to Diane.

**********

Diane

When I got home from my errands, it was about noon, and there was a strange car in the driveway and the truck and trailer weren't there.

I got out of my car and a middle-aged woman in slacks and a suit jacket got out of her car. She had a large envelope in her left hand and a cell phone in her right hand.

"Are you Diane Strickland?"

"Ah, ye...yes, I am"

"Could I see some identification please, Ma'am?"

I fished around in my purse and pulled out my wallet and showed her my driver's license. She took a photo of it with her phone and handed it back to me. She handed me the large envelope, stepped back and said, "Diane Strickland, you are served." Then she took a big step back and took a photo of me holding the envelope before I could do or say anything.

I managed to stammer, "What the...what's this?"

She wheeled around and without answering my question, walked to her car. Deep down, I knew what it was.

My legs didn't want to support me right then and I had to sit down on the driveway. Oh, fuck. He knows. I'm so fucking predictable and I handed it to him this time.

After a few minutes I managed to get back up and staggered into the house. I went to the kitchen and dropped the envelope on the counter. I looked at the table and there were a number of things sitting there.

I walked over to the table and saw an envelope propped-up with my name on it. There was also John's cell phone and his wedding ring. There was another envelope with my name on it; it was in the handwriting of Andrea.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

The room was starting to spin, and I sat in a chair in case I passed out. Before I opened either of the letters I went to the bathroom and peed and then went to the refrigerator and got a bottle of water. I took a big drink and then I opened the bigger envelope from John. There was a typewritten page, with my name written in pen, at the top, and 'John' at the bottom.

Diane

Well, this is pretty much the end of you and I. Sadly, our marriage has been a long term lie and now it's time for the lies to end. You can stop lying to me and yourself.

I have to hand it to you; you did a great job fooling me for so long. It wasn't until I had to take Keith to get stitches that time when he fell off his bike that I discovered the truth of our marriage. That was the beginning of the end; at least for me. You hung on to your lie right until today.

You have been very sure that your relationship with the man that you are willing to lose everything for, is the most important part of your life. You were also very sure that I would give-in and let you continue to live two lives. One with Tom and the other with me and the kids. How long did you plan to continue to humiliate us all? I don't expect that you have an answer to that.

So, by now you will have figured out that the kids and I have left. We won't be back, at least not for you.

If you haven't opened the big envelope that you should have received by now from my lawyer, you might want to do that soon. It has the divorce documents in it, and everything is clearly spelled out. It's simple really and the sooner you sign the documents, the easier it will be for you, and for Tom. You will see that I have left everything of 'ours' to you to do with as you want.

If you decide to try and fight me on this, I will reveal to Tom's wife and family, and your family, all the details of your long relationship with him. Tom will undoubtedly suffer the consequences of his and your actions, as his wife and family learn the details of your long life together.

My lawyer has a package of information, complete with the DNA tests of the kids, and a lovely selection of intimate photos of you and Tom. Everything that his wife would need to eviscerate him in a divorce. Think carefully about your actions, Diane. Everything you do will have consequences.

So, what is my plan? The kids and I will be starting a new life in a new place. That's all you need to know. As part of the divorce, (and the most important part) I will have sole custody of the kids. If you decide to fight it, think of the impact on your life, and especially on Tom.

You picked Tom over me, time and time again. You had a chance to make it right, one final time, but you couldn't do that, or wouldn't do that, so I'm taking what I consider to be the proper actions to save the kids and I from you and Tom.

My lawyer will be happy to help you with any questions about the divorce and the settlement that I'm offering you. You can keep the house and all the possessions that we have, along with what's in our bank accounts and the two cars. I don't care about any of it; none of those things matter anymore.

The kids and I have taken all of the things that we want. I have their medical records along with their school records and will make sure that they are properly taken care of.

You can now make a life with Tom, unencumbered with any distractions.

The kids and I can start a new life without you and Tom being a distraction.

The kids and I are very excited about the summer; we will be enjoying the adventure that is ahead of us. I talked to the kids in sufficient detail about what you have been doing with Tom since before they were born, and they all agreed that they want to be with me. I recorded them all at my lawyer's office and a DVD of them is part of the package that you now have.

For a long time, you had me completely fooled, you know. I thought that you were a wonderful person, a wonderful wife and a wonderful mother. I loved you so much. And then your secret was discovered. And then it all went to hell. It will take a very talented psychiatrist to figure out why you worked so hard and for so long to deceive me. In the end, I figured that you only wanted me as someone to pay the bills and raise your kids. Well, they're my kids too. Always have been. Always will be. I might not have been the man to supply the sperm to make them, but I'm the man that fathered them, raised them and I'm the man that they call Dad. You and Tom can think about that.

All the misery that you might be experiencing right now is all your own doing. You have to live with that. You can go cry on Tom's shoulder, if it's available.

Remember, if you want to protect Tom, sign the paperwork that's in that big envelope and send it back to my lawyer. If you don't, Tom will feel the consequences; that is a promise.

One final thing. As part of this divorce, you will stop using the Strickland name. In the bundle of documents my lawyer has prepared the name change application to the court. Sign it and start using your family surname, or whatever name you chose, just not mine.

That's it. That's all there is. You've shit-the-bed for a long time, and now you can lay in it and see what it smells and feels like.

Goodbye, Diane.

John

**********

Diane

I couldn't breathe. I dropped the letter on the floor and held the edges of the table to try and stop the room from spinning. I took another drink of water.

He has actually gone and done it. John took the children and left me. Oh my god!

I need to call the police and tell them that John kidnapped them. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Where the hell is my phone? I can't find it.

I dumped the contents of my handbag on the kitchen table and when I was fumbling through things that's when I saw the letter from Andrea. It was sitting also propped-up on the table against the flower vase. Her handwriting is very distinctive.

My hand was shaking as I picked up the letter and slowly, I opened the envelope. She had sealed it and even put tape on the flap. She always does that.

I needed to read what my daughter had to tell me. I got the single page out of the envelope and unfolded it. She had written it in green ink. Her favorite color.

I was crying as I started to read what she had written.

**********

Hi Mom

This letter is just a bunch of things that I need to say to you. It's kind of mixed up, sorry for that.

Dad and I and Keith and Laura and Britt are going away in the camper. You won't be with us, but I have to tell you that I don't really want you with us.

I found out a long time ago that the man you call Tom is my actual father; the one that made me. But, to me it doesn't matter. My Dad is my father. He is the dad that I love.

lover1953
lover1953
1,387 Followers