John and Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought Amazon shares when it was about $13 a share. I have over 10,000 shares of it now and that alone is going to make me a lot of money. I started buying Apple back when it was $16 a share and then it split 7 for 1 and I cleaned up on that one.

I've put money in several other corporate shares, including Canadian banks; they have a license to print their own money, it seems. And they pay big dividends that go back into the pot of money to buy more shares with.

Overall, I have just over six million dollars squirrelled away. At some point I plan to use it to my benefit. I haven't decided what that point is yet.

Diane knows nothing of any of this. She has her secrets, I have mine.

**********

Diane

My time in NYC has been flying by. The trade show was okay; Tom was interested in that part of the trip. I was interested in the part after the day's events at the convention center. The part for just Tom and I.

We had dinner at some excellent restaurants and even had room service one night when we decided to stay in. Sex with Tom always send me over the top. He's a master at using his tongue and lips on my pussy and clit. I orgasm every time he touches me there.

From the first time that we had sex back all those years ago, I knew that Tom would always be the man that would...rock my world. Don't get me wrong, John does too, but in a different way. John is my husband, my rock, my go to guy, the father of my children, the man that solves problems and gets things done. He's the man that I look to manage all the many things that we have on the go with family, work, kids, and you name it. John is the guy. He really is my hero. But when Tom slides his cock in my vagina it takes me to a different place. I live on a different planet for a short while. It's a planet where I forget who I am, where I am, and what I'm doing. I let him take over my being for a couple of hours and he never disappoints me. I leave him feeling satisfied in a way that no one else can do for me. It really purges me of the stress and worries that I might have, and I go home to John a very happy woman, mother and wife.

I know what you're all thinking. I've felt it myself and tried to give up Tom. But I can't. I keep coming back to him and all it really takes is for him to say my name and give me a look. the look says 'I need you.' The look says 'you're the hottest woman in the universe.' The look says 'you are the only woman that I want.' I know; I'm stupid. But Tom is the what I need and what I want.

John is also what I need and what I want. I want both of them. My challenge is to keep them in separate parts of my world and make sure that they don't collide. That collision would have catastrophic results.

So, if the consequences of John finding out about Tom are so big, why do I continue to see Tom? Because. Because of that feeling of ecstasy that I get when his cock slides into me and takes me away to the planet Nirvana.

**********

Diane

My life is just about perfect. My husband is damn near perfect, if you ask me. The man is the hardest working person I know. He puts in long hours with the company that he works for and puts in long hours looking after the kids and me.

Last week we had our anniversary, and we went on a short holiday to Georgetown in the Cayman Islands. It was four days at the Ritz-Carlton beach resort. It was complete luxury. John said that he had been putting aside some money for the last two years to pay for it and that as a mother of four kids I deserved the pampering for a few days. I was floored by the opulence of the place, and it included room service for anything that you wanted.

John never discussed the cost, but I knew that it couldn't have been cheap.

We had a private cabana on the beach and a waiter assigned to bring us whatever we wanted down there. I had a spa visit that included massage and facial and a mani-pedi. John and I spent four leisurely nights in the king size bed and made love without the fear of being interrupted by kids. I was in heaven.

When we left to go home, I was quietly wishing that I had never gone back with Tom all those years ago. But who was I kidding, I wanted Tom as much as he wanted me. I love John but I also love Tom.

It was an anniversary that I won't forget, ever.

**********

John

My plan was just about fully in place. I figured that I would need another year to put all the pieces in play that would set me up for success. Now, don't go thinking that I'm out for a giant show of revenge. That wasn't what I wanted to do. Besides, I have four children to consider. I was not about to get them in the middle of the shit-show that was going to erupt.

The thing that I did after the anniversary trip was take my kids to the annual RV show. We wandered around the giant venue and looked at the many RVs and trailers that were there and the kids loved it. They were all telling me what a great idea it would be if we had one and could travel around the country and see places.

I started to think that they had a good idea. I took home a big bag of brochures for us all to look at. The kids spread them out over the family room floor and started to compare them to see which ones would be good for a family of six.

They collectively decided that the Grand Design 5th wheel style trailer was the best one for us. It had bunk beds on both sides and two toilets. The trailer was pretty big, and with that bunkhouse at the back with the four bunk-beds, it was perfect for my kids.

I'd need a good-sized truck to pull it so I went shopping and found a new Ford F-250 crew-cab that would do the job nicely.

All this whole package took was money. I visited the bank and after some details were sorted out, I left with two cashier's checks and headed out to the Ford dealer to pick up my new truck. It's red; my favorite color.

To say that Diane was a bit...pissed...at me, was the understatement of the century.

"John, we're supposed to talk about big purchases like this." She said with a harumph. "How much did you pay for this...thing?"

"Well, let's see. The trailer is about $90,000 and the truck is another $65,000, so I guess all in about $155.000. Pretty good price, I think.

Diane went pale and had to sit down. Inwardly, I was laughing. "There's a few things that I need to get before we're ready to start travelling with it, but the kids are really pumped to get on the road."

**********

Diane

John went and spent a lot of money on a trailer and truck without saying anything about it beforehand. I know that he and kids went to some RV show a few weeks ago but he hadn't mentioned to me any plan to actually buy one of those things.

This is going to put a lot of pressure on our savings and budget. John told me that he had put some money down on the purchase; money that he had been squirrelling away for a new car next year, but he said that he figured his Subaru was still working just fine and the kids really wanted this. So, he figured that it was better to get it now and so the kids could enjoy travel to all the parks that they wanted to see, rather than later. John said that we could likely get ten years out of it before the kids were all away at college and then we could sell it and maybe buy a cottage on a lake.

The whole thing worries me. I don't know what to think about it. It's Tuesday and this is the afternoon that Tom and I spend at his apartment; the one that he keeps in the city. The one that no one besides the two of us knows about.

After Tom and I finished our afternoon delight, we talked, and I told him about John buying the trailer and truck. Tom wondered whether John had found out about us and was this his way of trying to interfere in our relationship. Tom was very quiet as he thought about it. I was too. Normally we fuck for the whole time we're together but that day we only fucked once and then lay in the bed talking.

**********

John

You've all heard of the phrase 'Quid pro Quo.' In modern times it means 'something for something.' I give you something and you return the favor with something else. Well, for me, it meant that since Diane had maintained a long-term relationship with her lover Tom, I could pretty much do the same. But I hadn't.

I hadn't found out about their relationship until relatively recently. So, I figured that I had some catching up to do. I told you about how I started by funneling off money and investing it in high-tech and bank stocks. That had paid off extremely well and I thought of that as phase 1 of my long-term plan that I also mentioned before. Phase 2 was of my plan was to chip away at the armor of Diane's relationship with Tom. I needed to put a bit of pressure on her and do more things that might make her question my knowledge of what she was up to. The trailer and truck idea kind of came out of left-field, but the kids were the ones that really wanted to start travelling and so I figured that we would see if Diane got onboard with the idea or was she completely against the plan. Buying them and then telling her was a bit of a gentle poke to the kidneys but she was deserving of it.

When I pulled in the driveway with the truck and trailer and the kids with me, their excitement could not be contained. We got the trailer all set up, the slides put out and the kids started bringing things out of their rooms to get their bunks organized and ready for them to sleep in.

They all shouted that they wanted to sleep in the trailer that night and so I told Diane that we needed to do the same so that we could see that this monster was really just a home-away-from-home with all its creature comforts.

Diane stayed with me that night in the trailer, but I knew that she was doing it under duress; duress from the kids, duress from me. We would see.

**********

Diane

The first trip we did with the trailer was to a state park. It was nice and the trailer was very comfortable. The kids had a blast, but the bugs were horrible. We had a campfire and the kids roasted marshmallows and chased each other around the campground until bedtime. I was exhausted when we got home Sunday night. John spent almost two hours getting the camper cleaned up and things put away. Then he came in to help with getting the kids in bed and by about 10 o'clock he was ready for a hot shower, a beer and then off to bed himself. Our weekend did not include sex.

**********

John

The travel trailer and truck are great! I can't believe just how pumped the kids were all weekend; being in the park and getting to run around and ride their bikes. They got to hike, swim, play with other kids that they just met, and we had campfires both nights. The kids didn't want to come home, I couldn't blame them.

I think that Diane was less than impressed with camping, even though we had a luxury trailer to do it in. She kept swatting at the bugs.

**********

John

I know that time is quickly passing, and I need to get on with my plan to resolve Diane's double life. Ultimately, she needs to pick either her boyfriend of many years, or me. Thing is, even though he's the biological father of the kids, they're mine. I'm the father that raised them. I'm the father that loves them. I'm the father that does things with them. I'm the father that they know and come to for everything. I'm the father that teaches them, fixes their wounds and tells them bedtime stories.

So, no. There will not be another father. The one that screws their mother once a week and then gets to go home to his own family. No.

It's almost time to move things forward. Time to have the talk. Time to get on with it.

*********

Diane

I told Tom about the new camper that John bought. He chuckled that John's roots were being exposed. His inner-redneck was being exposed. I kind of laughed at it but then thought of all the happiness that it brought the kids and how much fun they had camping and having adventures. I, for a very brief moment, thought that maybe I had fucked up and was doing the wrong thing with my relationship with Tom. It was a bit late now, I suppose. I mean, the man got me pregnant four times. He's the father of my kids. If anything were to happen to John, would he want to be with me full-time and get to know his children? He's never told me that he would do that, not in all the time that I've been with him.

**********

John (a few months later)

It's time to start. Time to bring this chapter of our life together to a close. The kids are ready. I'm ready. I'm not sure just how ready Diane is going to be. Her life has been all too comfortable for the last...forever, and it needs some sorting out. At least from my perspective. Time to get this show started.

Friday night when I got home from work, Diane was in the kitchen, the kids scattered around the house and backyard and I watched them all, just taking in the scene of domestic bliss before me. This made me happy. Then I turned my gaze at just Diane, and it morphed into another scene in my mind. One with her and her boyfriend Tom, on a bed, and him fucking her for all he was worth.

It was time.

"Diane, what say we get somebody to come in and be referee Saturday night and you and I go out for a bite to eat and a drink. There are some plans we need to make; it might be a good time for us to do that without constant interruption."

"Dear, that sounds great. We've been needing some time for just the two of us to do something and not have four kids demanding our attention. A couple of hours for just us will do us good. "

"Great, I'll make a reservation at the Italian place for seven o'clock."

**********

John

The sitter/referee showed up about 6:30 and got right at the business of playing board games with the kids. Diane and I got in the car and headed for the Italian restaurant where I made the reservation for seven o'clock. It's a place we go to once in a while. People don't usually take their kids there because the menu selections are geared towards adults and the prices keep families, on a budget, away. I wanted a nice place and I asked for a private table against the window area so that it would allow us to have that needed conversation that I knew Diane was not going to want to have.

After we got seated and ordered a bottle of white wine, we had the usual conversation about children and work and all mundane things of married life that fill up our existence. The food was served, the dirty dishes taken away.

"Diane, there's something that I want to talk about that is something that I know you don't want to talk about, but it's been bothering me for a long time, and I have to do something about it."

Diane's expression changed to a very serious look, and she put her wine glass down on the table. I could see her throat move as she swallowed. "What is it, John?"

Here it comes. "Sweetie, I need to know how much longer you and Tom are going to continue your relationship."

Diane sputtered and coughed. "What are you talking about John? I've worked with Tom for a few years. What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, you've been in a sexual relationship with Tom for quite a long time. How much longer are you going to be in that relationship with him?"

"John, I don't have any idea what you're talking about. What are you accusing me of doing?"

I took a drink of my wine. I lowered my voice so no-one other than Diane could hear me. "Come on, Diane. I'm not completely stupid. Didn't you think that one day I would find out? I've known for a while. I've known about you and Tom. What I want to know now is how much longer you're planning on continuing your sexual relationship with him. A year, two years, five years? How long?"

The expression on Diane's face was...well, she lost all color, and I could tell that her expensive supper was threatening to come up. She took a drink of her wine and looked at me with the most pained expression that I had ever seen, and I've been there when she gave birth to four children, and she had pained expressions then. Believe me.

She was having difficulty breathing. I knew that she might just pass out, right there and then. I beckoned for the waiter and told him that my wife was feeling ill and that we would be leaving. I passed him my credit card and asked for a barf bag. He hot-footed it to get the bag and came back pronto and passed me back the credit card and said that there was no bill. I pulled a hundred dollars out and passed it to him anyway and apologized as we quickly left the restaurant. I knew that it was probably the last time I would ever go there.

I walked Diane to the car and opened the passenger door. She sat sideways on the seat with her feet on the ground and tried to take in deep breaths. She managed to do it a couple of times and then the eruption happened. All I could do was try to stand to one side as she heaved the contents of her stomach all over the parking lot pavement. Her shoes got in the way and so did mine. It didn't matter.

The drive home was in complete silence. We went in the house, and she went straight to the bedroom, and I suppose tried to clean up. The kids could smell the stench of the vomit and looked at me. "Mum's not feeling well, she ate something that made her sick. I'll take her some ice-water in a minute. You guys don't bother her, okay."

They all looked at me, nodded and went back to the game. A while later the sitter left, and I told the kids to tidy up the place and get ready for bed. They all scurried around, got snacks and then disappeared to their rooms and into their pajamas. I did a pass-by to make sure that they all brushed teeth and then I went to the bedroom that I shared with Diane to check on her.

Diane was sitting on the bathroom floor next to the toilet. Her clothing looked like...well, she was a mess.

"Come on, get undressed and get in the shower to clean up. I'll take your things to the laundry. Give me your shoes, I'll take those too and get them washed off. "

I helped her off the floor and she slowly undressed as I turned on the shower. I collected her vomit-soaked clothes and took them to the laundry room. I took her shoes with me, but I knew that they were destined for the garbage. The smell would never come out.

Diane stayed in the shower for almost forty minutes. She was trying to wash away more than the stench of throwing up her supper. She was likely deep in thought about the last ten-plus years of her time with Tom. Or maybe she was thinking about how she could possibly explain her dual life. Or maybe she wasn't thinking about anything. I didn't know and frankly it wasn't my problem anymore. It was Diane's and maybe Tom's. But it wasn't mine.

**********

Diane

What the fuck do I do now? He knows. How did he find out? What does he know? Does he know about the kids? What the hell do I do? Tom and I have been very careful our entire time. We only get together at his place near the office and we always come and go separately. We only spend one afternoon a week together.

I've never had the kids DNA tested but I'm pretty sure that some of them are Tom's. Shit! Has John had them tested? Does he know? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Get your shit together, Diane and figure out a plan. Figure out something to tell John before he kicks my ass to the curb. But can he do that? Can he throw me out? I don't fucking know.

**********

John

Diane came out of the shower and put on her pajamas and stayed in the bedroom. I was in the kitchen getting a drink. I poured myself a beer, an IPA that I enjoyed once in a while. I sat there thinking about this whole shit-show and I reminded myself what my priorities were: the kids came first; I came second, and Diane came last.

I went to the spare bedroom to sleep and didn't hear a sound from Diane that night. Sunday morning, I woke up early and went to make some coffee. I poured a cup for Diane and took it to her in the bedroom. When I opened the door, I could see that she was curled up in the fetal position with a pillow tucked in her arms. She was asleep, or at least looked to be.