John & Fiona

Story Info
Recently widowed Fiona finds true love with John.
4.8k words
4.11
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers

This is a story about romance but includes themes of grief, dogging, men pissing videos and a bisexual incident. The story includes descriptions of an actual video. All the references to Sandbanks, Studland, Swanage, Old Harry Rocks, Brownsea Island, Gerry's Point and the ferry are authentic.

Poole harbour really is the second largest natural harbour in the world.

The Story Starts

Brad asked his best male friend John "Would you go on a date with my lady boss while I'm away on my next business trip? You can use my master bedroom, if you strike lucky."

John rented a single bedroom from Brad. A single bed would not be very sexy if he was trying to impress a woman. This applied even more if that woman had a middle management position. Brad's en-suite double bedroom would be much more suitable for seduction.

Brad said "Fiona is about 10 years older than you, respectable and business-like. She has average sized breasts. She keeps herself in good shape, she used to exercise in a local gym.

At the office Christmas party she made us look twice. She wore a Christmas outfit that showed us most of her breasts. She was dressed as Santa's helper. Most of the men wanted to be Santa."

John said "She sounds impressive."

Brad continued "Fiona's husband, Tom, was dressed as an elf. I thought that he was lucky to get Fiona as his wife. But I knew that they were very much in love.

We little realised that Tom would be dead before the next Christmas party. She lost Tom due to a heart attack. Fiona went through a 2 year period of depression. She was often caught crying in the ladies loo. She only survived mentally because of her work.

Gradually she got over her bereavement. She had 2 dates but they never lasted. I have been Fiona's best friend and soulmate, other than her husband. for the last decade. I know her hopes for the future. They are a perfect fit with yours."

I could see that both men were unsuitable. They aren't as nice as you are."

John said "Thanks for the compliment."

Porn Videos

Brad continued 'Basically Fiona wants someone to be like Tom, but to be a bit more open to the sexual world.

Over the decade Fiona and I shared our sexual experiences and fantasies. She knows things about me that no one else does. I know that Fiona's husband followed you on your porn website. He liked the dogging videos you posted and left you comments.

John said "So Tom was "Scot_sex69". He was one of the few who posted comments. He also liked my "women sucking dicks" videos."

Brad replied "Technical that was Tom and Fiona. So she kind of knows you. If you look at "Scot_sex69" you will see something of Fiona's sexual tastes."

Dogging

Brad had introduced John to the world of dogging. At the dogging sessions Brad was active sexually whereas John liked to watch. Like lots of the male voyeurs he played with his prick while watching. There were few female voyeurs.

Brad continued "Fiona often asked me about my sexual adventures. She liked hearing about me cuckolding men. It turned her on but she would never want to cuckold Tom. Anyway she asked me about my dogging experiences. In answering her question I revealed to her that you are a voyeur. I gave her your porn address and that's why "Scot_sex69" sent you a friend request.

Fiona The Porn Director

Fiona's fantasy is to actually make a porn video. She says she would like to recreate some of my cuckolding and dogging adventures, but with her and Tom's slant of sexuality."

John said "So I am going to date a porn auteur?"

Brad replied "That oughta make it good."

John didn't laugh at Brad's bad pun.

Brad continued "Anyway, when Fiona had a man in her life she was happy. When she was happy, so were we underlings. A happy boss means a happy underling".

John said "So if I go out with your boss you get an easy time at work?"

Brad said "And a happy friend. She earns a lot of dosh, she has her own home since the insurance money paid off the mortgage. She is a good catch. You are a good catch. You would make a great couple."

John liked that Brad, who was a babe magnet, thought that he was a good catch. He agreed to go on the date.

John's Prepares For His Date.

John was excited at the prospect of a dinner date. He wanted to make the best impression. Brad loaned him some money and John bought a new suit.

Fiona chose an upper class restaurant for lunch in a place John had never heard of John knew he would be nervous and didn't want to wait around all day so having lunch suited him.

Brad helped John to buy a new suit, 2 new shirts and 3 ties. John bought new shoes and socks. He bought some designer underwear.

When he got home John got dressed in his new glad rags. He looked in the mirror and felt like a new man. He had never looked better. John considered shaving off all his pubic hair but in the end just trimmed it. The trimmed pubes made his cock look a bit bigger.

John felt that his hair let him down. He decided to book an appointment at a pricey hairdresser. This was the first time he had booked an appointment at a barbers. The haircut cost him £70, which was more than 3 times what he usually paid.

The haircut took twice as long as his normal appointment. John felt that this was a "rip off". His hair looked no better than his usual barber. The one consolation was that there was a woman cutting his hair and she displayed a large percentage of her breasts. He liked seeing the hairdresser's barely covered breasts as she washed his hair.

Scot_sex69's Favourites

John investigated Fiona and Tom's favourite porn videos. They had lover 60 videos ranging from soft core excerpts through to cuckolding and bondage films. It didn't really give him much of a clue what Fiona liked. They had lots of friends who had lots of fetishes. Tom's profile said he was male, with interested in dating no-one. His fetishes were not shown.

John watched some of their favourite videos. But there were too many to watch them all.

The First Date

Brad was away on a business trip. Fiona picked John up in her BMW. The restaurant was 3 hours drive away at upmarket Sandbanks.

Fiona explained "Sandbanks is THE most expensive real estate in Britain. it is even more expensive than London. The local estate agent has nothing on his books cheaper than £1 million. One of the celebs who lived there recently got permission to knock down his £7 million house so he could build something even larger and more expensive."

They chatted about inconsequential things as they sped towards Sandbanks.

At the posh Sandbanks restaurant Fiona said to the waiter "Give us lots of time between the courses, please."

The waiter brought Fiona chilled water with a twist of lime in it and a glass of white wine for John.

John asked "Why have we come so far from our Midlands homes?"

Fiona explained "I grew up in Swanage. I had always dreamed of having a swish meal at Sandbanks but my family was too poor. Tom, my deceased husband, thought that "paying for a name" was a waste of money. Now I have money and someone to share this much delayed treat.

Fiona added "And, by the way, I appreciate the way you have dressed for the occasion. It makes me feel special."

John said "I feel special sharing this chef prepared meal with such a lovely looking lady."

Fiona asked "Do you mind if we go to Swanage after the meal. It means that we will get back late. I have a spare bedroom and you can stay overnight."

I said "I would be glad to learn about your childhood home."

Doing The Touristy Thing

They ate the meal and Fiona left a generous tip. As they left Fiona saw the open top tourist bus approaching.

She shouted "Let's forget the car and do the touristy thing."

Sandbanks has a mile long curved promenade. This meant they could see the bus from afar. They had plenty of time to cross the road and catch the tourist bus. They went upstairs and found 2 seats together. They were dressed up to the nines and everyone else was in Summer gear.

There was a 30 minute queue for the car and passenger ferry. The bus has priority over the cars and went on the outside lane speeding past all the waiting cars.

Fiona said "The wait in the queue often goes over an hour. We should reach the car ferry in about 5 minutes."

The bus waited for the ferry to return from the other side. Fiona pointed out Old Harry rocks. She informed John that to their right was Brownsea Island and that Poole harbour is the second largest in the world. It was second only to Sydney harbour.

While they were crossing she pointed out the Isle of Wight. When the bus disembarked the ferry she pointed out the sign for the start of the 100 mile long South West Coastal park.

When people got off at a stop called Gerry's Point, Fiona whispered "They are probably naturists. They have a large area to sunbathe nude. And, no, I haven't been there myself."

Lots of people got off at Studland, presumably to walk to Old Harry rocks or onto Swanage itself.

Swanage Revisited

When they approached Swanage, Fiona said "We had a house up that hill. It's gone now to be replaced by a modern larger apartment. It broke my widowed dad's heart having to sell it, but it was too large for him. It had lots of memories. He sold it before the property boom. The next owner got an unexpected windfall."

They got off at the bus stop on the Promenade. Luckily it wasn't too warm but John took off my jacket. They got a seat on the Banjo pier, which is the smaller of the 2 Swanage piers. Fiona pointed to the South West footpath going up the steep hill back towards Studland village.

She said "In my childhood my brother and I used to race to the top. Nowadays I wouldn't get even half way up. There's a difference from gym fit and hill fit."

They walked along the pedestrian only part of the promenade. John took photos of Fiona. She took photos of him. They walked hand in hand. Someone asked if they wanted a picture of them together. It was the first of many photos of them together.

As they went on the larger pier John said "This is really magical. Thank you" and kissed Fiona's hand,

She kissed him on my lips in return. John was glad that he agreed to take this detour. They walked back to the bus stop hand in hand. Both were sure that they would marry but neither needed to state it. Both knew that they were going to be life partners.

Return To Sandbanks

On the way back the bus passed a pub called "The Crow's Nest".

Fiona smiled and said "That is where I had my first alcoholic drink. I felt so grown up."

John sang "in the most delightful way. One day her eyes will flash and make you go crashing through the ceiling."

Fiona smiled and sang part of "I'm glad that I'm not young anymore" followed by "Young At Heart"

They chatted and agreed to try to walk the South West footpath as far as Swanage in 2 separate stages.

They got off the bus at Sandbanks and walked along the prom. The tide was now out and children were looking for shellfish. They kissed again and went to the car park where Fiona's BMW was parked.

The First Date Rule

Out of the blue she said "I don't sleep with someone, however nice they are, on a first date. Just so you know."

As agreed John stayed the night at her place, after some late night drinks he went to sleep in Fiona's spare bedroom. John didn't want to break the "first date" rule unless Fiona asked him to.

The Second Date

Next morning Fiona called John into her bedroom. He didn't have any nightclothes and didn't want to dress up so he wrapped a towel around himself.

Fiona said "The first date went well. Now we can start the second date. Please remove that towel and then take off my pyjamas."

I said, with mock bravado, "A gentleman should always try to do the best for a lady, however distasteful."

With that he dropped the towel and helped Fiona get naked. She lay down and said "It's okay I am on the pill."

Instinctively John got between her legs and thrust his penis inside her pussy. Sex lasted a long time and they both had an orgasm.

Fiona said, in a mock Gone With The Wind accent "Why thank you kind sir, for your kindness to a lady. And may I say that the lady wants you to be kind to her frequently."

The Kinky Things

They kissed and Fiona said "I have a few favours to ask of you. A few kinky things. Brad told me you have a taste for the exotic."

John said "Brad told me you are "Scot_sex69", so you know my sexual tastes. Brad also told me that you want to make your own porn film. For you, I will do a few kinky things for you my darling,"

Fiona said "That is good news."

The First Man

Fiona continued "Brad probably told you about my attempts at love life after Tom's untimely departure.

The first boyfriend ended before it started. He just wanted rough sex. He wanted to fuck me in degrading ways. He just wanted a good looking, well dressed whore. He wanted his friends to watch him degrade my arse with his giant cock. Not that I ever got to see his prick. He also wanted his friends to film him me being dominated.

I don't mind a little bit of bondage but he was genuinely frightening."

John said "It sounds like you were lucky to get out before getting into a bad situation."

Fiona said "I was lucky. Some woman is going to regret meeting him. I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to go out with him. I suppose grief must have played a big part in it. He was a big hunk while Tom was a bit of a wimp.

I knew the man from the gym and it just sort of happened. Luckily we didn't get anywhere near a sexual relationship. So it has been Tom and then you entering my..."

John said "holy of holies."

Fiona said "Exactly."

The Second Man

Fiona said "Anyway, the first man I really dated was from a dating website. He was a widower. We had a few meet ups at pubs and he seemed nice. I made allowances for him being a widower. I took it he had been used to his wife doing most of the household things. Give him time I thought.

It looked like a possible match if he could adjust. I discovered he was just shallow."

John asked "What made you aware of his shallowness?"

Fiona replied "When I turned up for a dinner date he hadn't made much of an effort. He hadn't shaved or anything. He looked like he was hungover. He was wearing clothes that wouldn't even be appropriate for a Burger King. Yet he knew it was a fancy restaurant. I realised that he was unreformable. I just got in the car and cancelled the booking for the restaurant.

I sent lover-boy a text telling him never to contact me again."

Why John Was Better

John asked "Then why did you allow me to do the ultimate to you?"

Fiona answered "Brad told me that you are a one girl man. He told me that you are ideal for me. He wouldn't say that unless he really believed it.

Brad and I are friends as well as work colleagues. We have known each other for over a decade. I knew about you because you are his best friend. I know that you both go dogging."

John replied "Brad told me about you being a good catch. He told me how much you loved Tom."

Fiona continued "I knew you wanted things to work out between us. I saw the way you dressed. You had made an effort. I want you to be like Tom in some ways. He was always well dressed."

Fiona's Grief

They had a long conversation about grief and about how Fiona felt losing her husband. John got the feeling that Fiona now wanted to make up for lost time. She wanted to try things that Tom didn't allow her to experience.

Fiona looked at a picture of her departed partner and her on their wedding day. She got out of bed and held it to her bosom. She kissed Tom's part of the photo and put it down. Then she went back to John.

Discovering Tom's Dead Body

Fiona continued "You will have to give me time. I still miss him. It was such a shock seeing him just laying there. I never expected him to die. He was fit as a fiddle. We had sex the night before. That gave me a modicum of satisfaction. But it meant his death was more surprising.

I left his dead body alone for a while. It sounds ridiculous but I hoped he would get up if I left him in peace. Then I had to face the fact that Tom was dead.

Lifting the phone and dialling 999 was the hardest thing I had to do in my entire life. I still cry sometimes as I recall our times together."

John felt strange thinking that he was laying where a dead man had been. It made him realise how precious life is. It made him more determined to make the most of this heaven sent opportunity. As they say "don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

John said "My darling, I will do whatever I can to help you."

The Third Man

Fiona changed tack. She said "After that I had a man who was up for some kinky role play. He was so much more open about sex than Tom was. Even on our opening "get to know you better" chat it he wanted only what he wanted. He cared nothing for my hopes and wants and needs.

I like a bit of weird but not to his level. I didn't want ever to be bound and gagged. He kept insisting on bondage. It wasn't hard telling him that our romance had ended. It doesn't bear thinking about what he would have done to me."

John said "I hope it is a case of third time lucky. I think that fate wants me to be with you. It is Brad who is Father Fate telling us to get together and helping us both to meet. We both have to thank Brad."

With this she reached down and fondled John's penis and testicles.

A Naked Breakfast

Fiona asked "Do you want crumpets and coffee? That is my favourite breakfast. Then we can discuss my first sexual wish."

With that she rose naked from the bed and departed for the kitchen. John admired her nice firm buttocks. When Fiona returned with their breakfasts. John thanked her and they kissed.

Then Fiona said "Now for my first wish. Lay still while I drip butter on your prick."

John moved and lay there with his cock waiting for Fiona to drip melted butter on his penis. It was surprisingly erotic. John's prick got ready for action. It twitched. Fiona started to lick the butter off. She looked up and saw John was smiling. Then she gave his prick a long sensual final lick.

John said "Thank you for giving me this novel and delightful experience."

Fiona said "Tom always liked me doing that. He liked having raspberry jam on his dick and then watching me lick it all off."

John said "Well it's a good thing that Tom and you didn't have Indian roots. Covering his dick with curry paste and licking it off would be a trifle more challenging."

They both laughed. They lay naked and ate in silence. John licked some butter off Fiona's chest.

Then John said "You taste delicious. I have never eaten crumpets with a naked crumpet before."

Fiona said "Thanks for thinking of me as crumpet. But let's discuss my porn film."

Watching Porn Together

Fiona logged in as "Scot_sex69" and went to "Favourites" and chose ""Pissing Compilation". Before Fiona's video began there was an advert which lasted 15 seconds. It had a man of Asian descent with a willy the same size and thickness as John's.

Fiona said "This is the first time I have seen an Asian cock at rest. It is like yours. It is quite exciting."

John told Fiona "I once had issues with what I thought was my small penis. But I was not ashamed to show you my cock.

Fiona continued "And you know how to use it. I am a satisfied customer. God willing, you could be fucking me for the rest of my life."

The Pissing Compilation - Video 1

It started with a naked man walking along a track. He stood there and pissed. He shook his willy left to right as he peed. It was beautifully shot and the man was good to look at. He had a slight paunch and was muscly but not like a bodybuilder.

Fiona said "Notice you hear natural sounds. You even catch a snatch of birdsong. His unashamed nudity and him shaking his dick while pissing is very erotic."

LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers
12