John & Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John agreed that it was erotic. His cock was getting harder.

He said "I hadn't expected to like a Gay Male video of men pissing."

Fiona said "I want you to recreate that scene for my video. I have the perfect location near Middle Beach in mind."

John agreed.

The Pissing Compilation - Video 2

The next video was of 2 muscle builders men pissing. John had never seen synchronisation of pissing before. The 2 bodybuilders then went on to wank in tandem. They had really large pricks now they were erect. The video showed a man ejaculating from 3 different angles.

Fiona said "I want you and Brad to recreate that scene. But I want you both to be outdoors camping."

John was surprised that Brad had agreed but said nothing.

The Pissing Compilation - Video 3

A man entered a meeting room dressed only in a pair of underpants. One of the business men undresses him while everyone watches. He revealed a prick not unlike John's own. One of the businessmen holds a glass bowl for the naked man to pee into.

Afterwards the naked man wanks into a Petrie dish with a great effort to eject the last drops of semen.

The businessmen taste his urine and cum

John said "That was surreal, unusual and possibly unique."

Fiona said "I want you to be as confident as that man is. I want you to be nude, piss and wank in front of Brad and the camera."

The Pissing Compilation - Video 4

Then came a video of 2 men getting out of a tent wearing designer underwear. Fiona said "Notice the man wearing a white underwear has a nice bulge and buttocks. Get some white ones like that for Brad and yourself. I want the audience to winder what your pricks look like. I want you to take your time revealing your cocks. I want you to undress each other. "

The video cut to the 2 men inside the tent wanking each other.

Fiona said "I want you to wank Brad and him you. I don't want you to make exaggerated sounds. I want my video to be realistic and sexy.

The Pissing Compilation - Video 5

Then came another video of a man wanking as he lay on a settee. He had an over-average, but not monstrously, sized prick. His ejaculate shot very high.

John said "If I hadn't seen it he wouldn't have believed that it was possible."

Fiona said "Notice the way he excites himself by using only the top of his dick. I want you to copy his technique, When I watch you wank, and I intend to watch you wank often, I want to see you use that technique?"

John said "If that turns you on I will."

Video 6

Fiona wound the video forward to a stick thin man with a huge prick. He pissed in a toilet while an equally well hung man stood behind him.

She said "The cameraman hasn't done the lad any favours. He has a good length and the camera doesn't show that. It would have been better if the other man wanted to wee. That would have been much better."

John agreed to piss and make Brad wait in Fiona's video.

Fiona said "I want to capture Brad's long cock in all its magnificence. You have an arse to die for. I want to display it in that scene."

John said "Anything that makes you happy."

The Threesome

Fiona said "And my most kinky request isn't for a video. It is a one off, never to be repeated. I want Brad to fuck me while you fuck Brad. He has always wanted ti fucj=k me but he knew that I wouldn't be unfaithful to Tom. It's not that I respect you less than Tom. It's something I have dreamed about. I even asked Tom about having a threesome, not mentioning Brad of course. But Tom was dead set against it."

I can show you a video of how I want it to happen."

John was surprised and said "But I thought that Brad was fully heterosexual."

Fiona said "He has had 2 male lovers. He had a man and his wife as a threesome. He reasons that fucking me is worth being the recipient of your cock."

John said "If it really is a one off, then okay. I did say I would do anything for you."

Fiona Suggests That John Moves In

Fiona said "If I wasn't sure that you could make me happy then you wouldn't be here in Tom's bed. I want you should give Brad a month's notice and move in with me. It is my birthday next week. I want you to give me a birthday present by moving in and taking me doggy style."

The Celebration

She ordered John to lie down on the sofa, which he did. Fiona then took his prick into her mouth. Slowly she took more of it. When she had most of it in she started playing with his balls. John felt the urge to ejaculate. He raised his hips inviting Fiona to take a little more of him into her mouth.

John felt the cum running up from his testicles all up the shaft. Fiona's head was rising and falling as she sucked on his shaft. Nature could no longer be denied. Sperm shot out of John's prick and Fiona continued to suck. She swallowed his cum.

When both had recovered Fiona said "Tom taught me how to do that properly. He really liked it. I liked pleasing him. But swallowing took a bit of getting used to.."

John looked heavenwards and said "Why thank you Tom and thank you Fiona."

Fiona watched John get dressed. She fondled his bum, like she did with Tom. They went for a walk and had a pub lunch Then they went for another walk. Before she went home, they made love in Brad's bed.

The Ending

Fiona made her video and often watched it with John.

They had a threesome and never repeated it. Fiona said "It was worth the wait. The sensations were the best ever. John said it felt funny fucking Brad and seeing Fiona enjoying Brad's cock. Brad said "It was the weirdest thing I have ever done, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Being fucked and fucking at the same time is outrageously good."

Fiona and John then got married. He mastered Fiona's favoured wanking technique. When Fiona retired they bought a house in Spain. John never went dogging again. But Fiona and he did enjoy outdoor sex. There marriage lasted another 15 years, until Fiona died. A few months later John died of a broken heart,

Their estate was left to Brad "who helped Fiona and I get together and provided us with the greatest moment of our lives."

12