John and Frankie and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
I catch my dad and John together...
4.4k words
4.64
18.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi-- my name's Emil, presently from Portland, Oregon. I'm a few months shy of graduating from high school; I turned eighteen last year.

I grew up in a single-parent household-- with my dad, Frank Stouffer. It's usually the mom that gets the kid in a divorce, but my case was different: She didn't want me. The few times I've seen her since that time made me glad she didn't-- what a piece of work...

Anyway, back to the present: My dad and I have lived here most of my life; I can't remember anything about Kansas City, where we came from. My dad has several acquaintances here, but only one close friend-- I've called him Uncle John all my life-- someone he's known since they were in high school back in KC. John has always treated me kindly and seems sincerely interested in whatever I happen to be doing. He's black-haired with very fair skin, slim and athletic, and just a little taller than my dad.

As I grew older, I began to notice him and my dad touching when they thought I wasn't around or looking. It wasn't hard to guess what was going on between them as the years passed... I felt a little jealous, actually, because Dad seldom had much physical contact with me, other than the occasional hug.

I can't remember not feeling attracted to John, but recently when I've watched him move or just gotten close to him, the pull seemed to increase. I recognized the feeling: I've felt drawn to other guys since I was in grade school; the girls didn't seem very interesting until much later...

I collected several porn mags over the years that I keep hidden away, and looking through them always turns me on-- particularly the bi and gay stuff. Then, a few years ago, I found a tube of something called "personal lubricant" in the bathroom and began to experiment with working things into my ass. When I made one end of a long candle into a cock-head-like shape, I got seriously hooked-- it became my lover... I began to fantasize about having sex with John, imagining what his hard cock would look and taste like as I knelt naked in front of him and sucked it... and how it would feel sliding deep inside my ass...

I thought something was wrong with me for wanting to do those things, mostly because the guys at school made so many gay jokes and slurs. Pictures like that were in my head all the time, though, whether I wanted them to be or not... I tried especially hard not to think about doing stuff like that with my dad, but once I figured out what he and John were doing together, it happened anyway... and that made me feel like I was really a sicko...

I never tried to hook up with guys at school. I was terrified that I'd open up to the wrong one and get publicly humiliated-- I'd seen it happen... As a result, I stayed so closed off that I was alone most of the time. There were a couple of friends that I hung out with occasionally, but we never talked about sex-- except hot girls, which was a safe subject. I actually felt attracted to a few of them...

My dad and I both enjoy working out, and we go to the gym several times a week, often seeing John there. (My dad and I look a lot alike-- we're both about five-eight with brown hair... My hair's down to my shoulders; his is shorter. We're both kind of wiry, or at least we seem that way when I look at some of the huge muscles on guys at the gym...)

Okay-- here's when the story really starts: I came home from school early one day last week, and John's car was at the house. I went around back and opened the door cautiously; I could smell weed-smoke and hear music coming from Dad's room.

It was easy to guess what was going on up there, and I really wanted to see them together... so I crept silently up the stairs and peeked through the almost-shut door...

They were both totally naked. John was standing with his side to the door and my dad was on his knees sucking his long, hard cock. John's all-but-hairless white skin contrasted with Dad's swimsuit tan...

My own cock throbbed as I watched him making passionate love to John's cock, licking the length of it, then sucking it again, moaning, stroking it with his hand. I'd tried to avoid thinking of my dad that way before, and it was a new feeling-- watching him kneeling naked and sucking that cock really turned me on... I stared transfixed, picturing myself as him, doing what he was doing...

...And also picturing myself as John, getting sucked by him. 'No, no, stop that,' I thought to myself. 'Don't think about that...' My own cock rose in my jeans in spite of my insincere commands...

My dad kept working John's cock deeper and deeper into his throat, both hands moving around onto John's round ass, moaning, sucking. I squeezed my cock through my jeans, gasping sometimes, trying to be quiet... John held Dad's head with both hands, caressing it gently, looking down at him... soon, John's cock was all the way down his throat, my dad's forehead pressing into John's stomach...

By then, I was so hard it almost hurt. I'd guessed that they did this kind of thing, but seeing it for real filled me with churning emotions-- most of them lust. My own dad was actually doing what I'd fantasized about doing myself-- and with the same guy! Where's a life-context for that? Not to mention that my dad's small waist and round, white ass looked really sexy as he sucked John on his knees...

Trying to relieve my discomfort in my tight jeans, I undid them slowly and quietly and pulled my cock out, stroking it as I stared, my eyes glued to the two lovers. I noticed I was panting... Feeling suddenly unsteady on my feet, I tried to lean against the door frame but missed, falling forward and knocking the door open with a loud thump as I stumbled like a drunk into the room.

I stood there with my hand on my hard-on, blushing furiously as John stared at me, open-mouthed. Dad was so far into what he was doing, though, that it took him a second or two to even release John's cock and look in my direction. When he saw me, all the color drained from his face, but then he noticed my hard cock in my hand and looked slowly up into my eyes...

"I-- I--" I began, but no other words came. I stood there helplessly, unable to move or speak.

"Well, fuck," Dad said matter-of-factly, sitting back on his heels with his hands on his waist; I could see his cock sticking straight up... His reaction broke the spell, making us all laugh.

"I knew this was bound to happen, Emil," he said. "Come over here." He beckoned with one hand as he got to his feet. I shuffled over to them with my jeans around my ankles, releasing my rapidly deflating cock, having no clue what was going to happen next and feeling totally humiliated. John and Dad each put an arm around me, pulling me in to a group hug, and suddenly my senses were filled with their intoxicating musk, touching their naked skin as my arms went around them both. My cock got really hard again.

"You okay?" Dad asked me. Boldly, I dropped one hand to his naked cheek and caressed it; it felt really good...

"Yeah," I said, smiling weakly. "I think I'm okay."

His warm hand closed around my cock and began to stroke it.

"Hard-ons don't lie, Emil," he said, smiling. "You're here because you saw us, you thought it was hot, and you want to be included, right?" I nodded. "John and I hoped you'd join us someday, but we never meant to entice you-- we wanted the choice to be yours, especially since a trio like this is, well, 'way beyond the pale of polite society..."

"Kind of," John said, sarcastically. Dad's hand kept stroking my cock.

"We want you to join us, Emil," Dad continued, "but only if you do it willingly-- and if you know what it's going to mean: I'm John's lover, but I'm also his whore-- my body is his to use. I'll suck him, or he can fuck me whenever, wherever, and however he wants to... or I'll fuck him, if that's what he needs... or he can get someone else to fuck me while he watches... I'm his whore, Emil, and I love it when he uses me...

"Sooo... if you're going to join us, that's what your attitude will have to be, too: You'll gladly let us fuck you whenever and however we want-- even in public-- or get someone else to tie you up and fuck you while we watch... and you can do the same with us... Anything-- anytime... Understand? You still okay with this?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding, my voice thick with lust and emotion. "I-- I'm-- I'm more than okay, Dad... you-- you just described every fantasy I've ever had..."

Everything inside me melted as those all-but-hopeless longings awoke... Almost in a dream, holding on to both of their hips for support, I sank to my knees, pulling my dad's pulsing cockhead into my mouth for the first time-- the first time for any cock, actually...

As the warm, shiny purple skin slid over my lips and tongue, a whimpering moan came out of my mouth, and I pulled the forbidden shaft to the back of my throat, my pulse pounding so hard I thought my heart might explode... I was panting and trembling; I nearly came without anyone touching me...

Both of my hands moved around in front of us, grasping and then stroking their two hard cocks as I moaned, mewled and sucked-- first Dad's, then John's, then Dad's and back again, over and over; their hands caressed my head, and I was adrift in the most wonderful place I'd ever been in my life, sucking and stroking these two indescribably hot cocks...

My dad was the first to come, and I went wild when I realized it was starting to happen. I sucked and milked him manically, reflexively kneading his asscheek with the other hand, swallowing as best I could. He held my head with both hands and gently fucked my mouth as he shot... and shot... and shot...

"Ohhhhhhh... Emil... ohhhyeahhhhh," he mumbled.

There was 'way too much... I coughed and sputtered but kept on, refusing to let go even as it ran down my chin on both sides. I wanted his cock to stay in my mouth, I wanted him to use me, and I wanted all of this delicious, nasty, forbidden stuff... and I sucked and swallowed until he pulled out. Then, with my mouth coated, my face and hand still gooey with come, I immediately sucked John's cock in, stroking it... 'Ohhhhhmmmm... I love this, I love this,' I thought.

Whimpering with excitement and lust, moaning as the taste and musky scent of his body filled my senses, I looked up into John's eyes as I stroked and sucked him. My hand and mouth worked together as I pleaded with my eyes for him to come... Both Dad and John still each had a hand on my head, running their fingers through my hair; I wrapped one arm around John's warm thigh, hugging it as I sucked and stroked.

It was obvious he was about to come when he put both hands on my head, and the thrill of it made me suck and milk him even more intensely. John came as much as my dad did, but this time I didn't choke, even though it still ran out of my mouth and all over my hand. When he finally pulled me off his cock, both of them lifted me to my feet and licked my face, hand, and fingers clean, smiling at me and each other with big grins.

"That was fucking amazing, Emil," Dad said, his arm going around my waist and pulling me against him. "How did you learn to do that?"

"Uh... from pictures... I-- I've never done it before," I mumbled, embarrassed.

"You're kidding me, right?" he said. I shook my head, blushing. "Never? With anybody?"

"No... n-- never," I managed.

"Wow," was all he said, looking in my eyes until I dropped my gaze.

Dad took hold of the bottom of my T-shirt. "Arms up, Emil," he said, pulling the shirt over my head and then dropping to his knees as he pulled my jeans down. He pulled off my shoes and I stepped out of everything, standing naked and hard, inches from his face. He reached up with one hand, holding on to the base of my cock. I stood very still as he ran his tongue around the head and then sucked on it for a few seconds. He let it go and looked up at me, licking his lips as he smiled.

"No one's ever done this to you?" he asked breathlessly.

I shook my head.

"Then, come on, Emil-- fuck my mouth... and let me suck you until you come in it."

I put both hands on my dad's head, holding it still as I began to thrust slowly and gently. His tongue was busy on the bottom side, his lips sucking whenever I pulled back, blue eyes looking up, locking with mine. Then they closed, and both hands grasped my ass as he started to pull me into his throat; he was groaning as he worked me in.

I could hardly believe what was happening... what I was seeing... It was what I'd tried not to dream of for years, something too wild to even hope for...

John ran his hands all over my body as he leaned against me from behind. He whispered in my ear, "Come in his mouth, Emil," and then put one of my hands on his own still-stiff, throbbing cock. Feeling it in my hand again jerked my trigger hard, and my orgasm pulsed, roared, and then exploded. Dad pulled his head back just enough so that I came in his mouth, and he went wild with his tongue and lips. He swallowed it all, mewling and stroking with an intensity that mirrored mine...

"You still okay?" he asked when he stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "You okay with your perved-out dad?"

I hugged both of their hard, naked bodies against me. "Yeah-- I'm a whole lot more than okay... I didn't just come-- I came home," I said.

"Good words, Emil... Come on... let's all get on the bed," John said, smiling at us both, and we climbed onto it.

"So, where's the weed?" I asked, looking at them both. They laughed.

"Trying to trade sex for drugs, huh, kid?" Dad joked. "Well, you just earned a year's supply..."

He leaned over, grabbed a joint and lit it. Three tokes later, I was flying, my mind filled with all that had been said about their intentions toward me... I had to tell them again how much I wanted to do it all; I looked at my dad as the words rushed out...

"Everything that you said I'll have to do is stuff I've fantasized about... All of it... I was already your whore-- and your sex-slave... before you asked... that's what I am... I want you both to use me..."

Dad smiled at me and nodded at John, who seemed to understand. John got up and opened a locked drawer, coming back with a heavy brown leather collar nearly two inches wide.

"We'll start your initiation with this," he said. "Ready?" I nodded, uncertain but excited.

The collar fit perfectly around my neck; there was a small hasp on it, and he used a small TSA-type padlock to fasten it in the back... On the front, there was a ring with a chrome-steel chain on it about five feet long; there was another ring and padlock attached to the far end of the chain.

John held it and pulled firmly, forcing me to get up on my knees and crawl across the king bed as he attached the chain to the brass rail at the head.

"Slave, you're now in Obedience Class 101. Will you obey our commands?"

"Yes, Master," I said. I heard my dad chuckle.

Suddenly, everything got dark as a blindfold went around my head; it felt like some elastic cloth was holding it in place. Almost immediately, I felt all four of their hands on my exposed ass, caressing and kneading it. I leaned into every move, my heart pounding, thrills of expectation rushing through me...

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I asked. They didn't answer...

One of the hands slipped between my cheeks and a finger began to massage my anus; I squirmed on it. It went away, coming back immediately with lube on it, this time pressing against the opening until it slid inside; I whimpered and squirmed some more... the finger felt sooo nice as it moved around... the blindfold was making me much more aware of my other senses...

The finger slipped out and something hard, but about the same size slid in.

"It's lube," my dad said. "And yes, we're going to fuck you."

I felt coolness come out of the tube, and then it slipped out.

The hand pushed a second finger in when the first returned, making me cry out from the stinging it caused, but the fingers jiggled, and before too long the pain faded, changing into a spreading warmth as the fingers wiggled and explored.

Then a third was worked into me; this one didn't sting nearly as much. The three of them wound around and pushed further in, and I began pushing back, twisting on them, wanting more of the intense pleasure they were causing... Nothing else was in my world just then-- just those sliding, turning, slowly fucking fingers...

I could feel either my dad or John kneeling beside me now, facing my feet; the fingers inside me had moved around with him... Now a palm was against one cheek. The fingers pushed deeper; I pushed back, writhing slowly.

"Ohhhh, yeahhhhh... Ohhhhh, yeahhhh," I moaned.

He pressed against my side, one hand reaching around to pull my hips against him... I felt lips and teeth on my asscheeks, gently kissing and nipping them...

Then the fingers were gone, the body pressing against my side left, too, and suddenly hands were spreading my ass and a cock-head slid a couple of inches inside me... ohhhhh, yeahhhhh...

Up until then, I'd worried that it might hurt, but I was amazed at how incredibly good it felt-- even better than my rubber toy... I pushed back just as he pushed forward again, and it slid inwards some more, awakening my sleeping nerves to exquisite pleasure.

I realized then that I had no idea whose cock it was, and that I didn't care... I just loved what this long, hard thing could do...

I moaned and twisted, pushing back on the magic pole, while whoever was beside me held onto my hips and massaged my cheeks. The ridged cock-head kept driving forward, opening me up inside, higher and higher, finally sliding through what I now call the 'Whore's Circle' of ecstaticly nasty, uncontrollably addictive nerve endings...

I squirmed, driven by nearly overwhelming rushes from 'way up inside me, an alternating current that swung from desperate craving to deep satisfaction and back again almost instantaneously, every wave confirming that I had become the whore I'd always known I was, and how much I loved being her. Then the cock slipped inwards another inch or so, and the head, with its flared, extended edge, now began sliding into another neural cluster I now call the 'Place of Need'. The smooth, ridged tip pushed against it at first, then slid over it and through it...

I groaned, a low, primal sound that came from the lowest caverns of sexual hunger-- first, from a craving to be lusted after by these men, then to be used for their pleasure... used to satisfy their need... used like a doll, like a toy, like a slave... just a come-hole... like a thing... 'I'm a fuck-doll... a fuck-doll...' The thoughts echoed in my head... 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... and please, please keep fucking me... because you're the one who's making these crazy waves of ecstasy rush up from so far inside me... and I'm drowning in them... and I love drowning in them...'

"Ohhhhhunghhhhh... ohhhhunghhhhhh..." Involuntary groans would come out even during the slightest movement of the cock inside me.

Hands tightened around my waist, pulling me back and flattening my ass against whoever was behind me. The cock inside me flexed, rising and sliding even further up and in, and I twisted slowly on it, whimpering in wordless ecstasy, revelling in every sensation as the slickened sleeve of my inner channel slid around, making his whole shaft touch new places constantly...

"Ohhhhhunghhhhh... ohhhhhunghhhhhh... Fuck meeeeee..."

12