John and Frankie and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoever had been beside me before the fingers left suddenly was kneeling in front of me, between my face and the head of the bed, facing me over the chain. He grabbed it and pulled me toward him until my lips touched the head of his cock... That's when I took over and sucked it in with a loud moan... I stretched forward with my head and reached out with both hands, as other hands on my waist pulled me back, skewering me on the cock in my ass...

I couldn't get the one in front in my mouth quickly enough, but I backed up anyway, unable to choose, pulling him with me, his cock in my mouth, until I bumped into the body behind me and his cock thrust up into me... Then hands held my head as the one in front thrust the cock in as far as it would go, pushing until I began to gag, then pulling back for a couple of seconds before driving forward again.

When I realized what he wanted, I tried to relax my throat and take it in... Ohhh, yeahhhhh... come onnn...

Amazingly, with only a couple more reflexive gags, the thick head began to slide slowly past that point, down inside my slowly opening throat... I put both hands on the firm, smooth ass in front of me and pulled the cock deeper, finally pressing my forehead into his belly, surrendering to the pulsing, thrusting shaft and those insistent hands while still using my lips and tongue, getting my neck slowly fucked... Ohhhhurghhhhmmmm...

We soon found a slow, rhythmic tempo, if you can call it that... I had gone thoroughly into the zone, becoming no more than their fuck-doll-- the two long, hard shafts were my planet's pleasure-poles, sliding like dual pistons inside their slippery chambers, and I writhed and undulated on them, the three of us becoming a slow-stroking sex machine...

They began to move faster... the cock in my throat slowly retreating to my mouth, its owner grabbing one of my hands and putting it on the shaft's base to stroke it... I sucked and milked with abandon, moaning with cock-lust, opening my knees wider and raising my ass to take those exquisite thrusts from behind as they, too, became longer... faster... ohhhhhhh... myyy... gahhhhhhhhd... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... come in me... come in me... come in me...

Finally, both cocks began pulsing at once, four hands pulling me in two directions as the shafts drove back and forth. It seemed I could feel their orgasms through my own nerves as I worked at both ends to pull out every drop...

We were all three still connected when John removed my blindfold and undid the chain... I could tell it was John's cock in my mouth then by his black hair and the white skin of his belly... and so it was my dad's hard cock that was still buried in my ass... I kept moving slowly back and forth on it and sucking John's cock until they both pulled out. We lay on our sides in our places, hands caressing.

"Still okay?" Dad asked.

I nodded, smiling back at him. "Did you like fucking your little slut-boy's virgin ass, Daddy?" I said in a high voice.

He chuckled. "I loved it, you sweet young cunt. You're my bitch forever, now..."

I blushed. "Forever," I repeated.

John rolled me over onto my back, getting between my legs and stroking my cock with one hand, his face right next to it; as it came to life, his mouth closed over it and slid down, sucking and licking. Dad had gone into the bathroom; when he came back he lay down next to me, the fingers of his hand moving lightly over my chest and stomach.

He got up on an elbow and sucked on my nipples, then suddenly his mouth was pressing on mine and his tongue was thrusting between my lips... I opened my mouth to him, thrusting back with my tongue and wrapping both arms around his back; I brought my hands up to caress his head until we broke the kiss... His eyes were wet when he raised up...

Dad lowered his mouth and kissed me again, beginning gently but with increasing passion... and when he pulled away this time, he slid up the bed until his cock touched my mouth. I sucked it in hungrily, releasing my lust in moans and whimpers of satisfaction, combining them with the sounds of dedicated licking and sucking.

Almost as soon as his cock slid over my lips and tongue again, an electric current shot from my head down to my own cock, and another orgasm erupted in John's mouth... I was so involved with sucking Dad that I was only momentarily distracted by the sensations down there... John was manic, however, moaning and swallowing as I shot... and afterwards, he stayed hard...

I kept on sucking Dad's cock, holding on to his hips, lost in the act, letting the rushing emotions, thrills and sensations wash over me... Sucking him was one long, deliciously consuming climax that I never wanted to stop...

*-*-*-*-*-*

12