John and Frankie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
249 Followers

I'd never even imagined saying those words before, but he'd awakened a craving in me so powerful and primal that I not only meant them, I didn't care who heard me say them. I loved bein' fucked by this long, hard cock... loved how absolutely fuckin' nasty it made me feel as it slid in and out of me... 'I love bein' a cock-slut', I thought. 'I love it... I love it... ohhhyeahhh...'

He put some more lube on us, then spread my knees open further and bent forward until our stomachs were touching. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine, his tongue pushing them apart and invading my mouth. I opened it in shock, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him back, rolling my hips upwards to get more of his cock in me at the same time.

Our tongues danced with each other, then they were being sucked, then they were fucking throats and everything in between... the kiss became more and more raunchy, matching the delicious nastiness of the cock in my ass... My hands eventually found John's own round, firm cheeks, squeezing and kneading them as I pulled his hips against mine.

He stopped and pulled out again, quickly rolling me over so my feet were on the floor, legs spread wide, hips on the bed. I felt him putting more lube into me with his finger before he slid his cock back in to the hilt.

Holding my waist, he started really fucking me then, pulling almost all the way out before driving in, moving faster and faster, his hips slapping against my ass until at last he gasped, driving his long cock 'way far up inside. I jammed a pillow in my mouth and screamed and whimpered, squirming and squeezing my sphincter on his pulsing, shooting cock as he pulled me back tight against him.

When he finally slipped out, he climbed up on the bed; I just lay there where I'd been, my feet on the floor and my head on the sheets, a mixture of lube and come running out of my ass and down my leg.

"That was fucking incredible," I said into the sheets. "I never knew anything could feel that good..."

I slowly climbed up on the bed and sat next to John, leaning against the headboard as I wiped myself off with a towel.

"So you liked that," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Liked it?" I answered. "There aren't any words for how hot that was..."

"So what do you want to do now?" he said, teasing me. "You've got a really nice, long cock, too, you know..."

It only took me a second to realize what he was getting at. He got up and knelt between my legs and sucked me until I was hard, then crawled up with his slim, hairless ass inches from my face. He put my hand on one of his asscheeks, and I held it there for a second before squeezing and caressing it, amazed by the firm, smooth roundness. My hard cock pulsed, and I pressed my face and open mouth against the cheek, licking and nipping.

"Ohhyeahhhh... Go ahead... do whatever you feel like doin, Frankie... mmmm... now feel between my cheeks..."

To my surprise, I found a small rectangle of thick rubber there, obviously part of something inside him.

"Go on... pull it out..."

I held it with my fingertips and pulled as John moved his ass around slowly. The butt-plug slipped out easily; the inner part was shaped sort of like a small lava-lamp. He took it out of my hand and gave me the bottle of lube.

"Put some inside me and some on your cock," he instructed.

Trembling with excitement at what I realized was about to happen, I worked the lube into him with a couple of fingers, then smeared it on my now-throbbing hard-on. The hairless globes of his ass seemed to glow in the faint light as I knelt behind him and put the swollen head of my cock just inside his open hole.

"Do it, Frankie... don't wait." he whispered. "I need it just as much as you did... ohhhhyeahhhhh..."

I put my hands on his narrow waist and thrust forward a little. He immediately pushed back, making my cock go nearly halfway into him, his stretched anus sliding down the shaft, creating thrills that rushed through my cock and flashed through my whole body.

He moaned, squirming slightly. "All the way," he said.

I thrust forward again, pulling his hips back at the same time and burying my slippery cock in his hot insides; his cool asscheeks flattened against me as he groaned deeply, twisting slowly on the impaling pole.

"Ohhhhhunghhhhhh.... that's what I neeeeded... ohhhhhhhh... Fuck me deeeep, Frankie... ohhhhhunghhhhhh..."

He pushed back against me, still writhing, his sphincters clamping the base of my cock as the warm, silky-slick sleeve slid around on the shaft inside; I'd never imagined anything like what my cock was feeling, and I held still in amazement as he squirmed. Then, holding his waist, I pulled out ever so slightly before driving deep again, the soft skin of the backs of his thighs and asscheeks pressing against me. He groaned quietly, his torso now undulating as he twisted slowly.

"Ohhhhhhh... that's a perfect cock... ohhhhhhhh... fuck me, Frankie, fuck me just like that... ohhhhhunghhhhhh..."

I held his luscious ass back tight against me, my cock feeling like it had never been harder as I flexed it inside him again and again. Both of us stayed as still as we could, nearly overcome by the exquisite rushes that resulted from every little move.

My hands went all over his body, starting with his ass and thighs, then to his back, shoulders, chest and stomach, then holding his narrow waist again as I held him back tight against me.

"Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... sooo gooood... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhh..." he moaned, writhing slowly.

I loved feeling his hot body squirming against mine, his hot, slick insides moving around my cock, squeezing the base with his anal muscle. I stared at the shape of his back tapering down to his waist, then flowing out into the full, round cheeks of his ass as they flattened against me. I knew just what he was feeling, too, as I pulled him tight again, my cock sliding a little deeper, and he groaned again, squeezing me.

"I love your ass, John," I whispered. "It's unbelievably hot to be fucking you... Does it feel good to have my cock 'way up there?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

He groaned again. "Ohhhhhunghhhhhh... there's nothin'... ohhhhhh... better'n this, Frankie... ohhhhhhhhh..."

We stayed still like that for a while, moving only slightly, moaning and gasping from the constant pleasure-overload that even the slightest changes in position caused. I finally pulled out and re-lubed us, then had John stand on the floor bent over the bed like I'd just done.

He raised his right knee up onto the mattress as I slid back into him, pushing back against me, driving my cock as far as it could go up inside him. Then, just like he did to me, I started to really fuck him-- long, hard, and deep. I stopped after a minute, though, realizing I wanted more than his backside, and pulled out.

"On your back, John-- right here on the edge of the bed like I was..."

He knew what I wanted, moving quickly into position, and I lubed us once again. We both moaned as I pulled the soft backs of his thighs against my chest, my throbbing cock sliding all the way into his now-well-stretched, warm, slippery sheath. He held onto my ass-cheeks, squirming on my cock, then reached up to hold onto my shoulders, pulling me down on top of him until our mouths locked together again.

It was different this time-- it was my cock buried in his ass as I drove my tongue into his throat and he squirmed on my impaling movements. He whimpered and sucked on my tongue, rolling his hips up to meet my thrusts. It pushed me over the edge, and I came, holding his head in a deep kiss as he pulled my hips tighter against him, driving my shooting cock even further inside.

Both of us breathing hard, I lay on top of him until my shrinking shaft finally slipped out. I rolled off and onto my side, our bodies still touching, one hand idly caressing his chest and stomach.

"Wow," I said. "I never saw this coming."

"Me either-- but I've been hoping it would."

"Really?" I said, still unable to grasp that someone-- especially John-- could have the hots for me.

"Really. You can't see yourself like I do, I guess, Frankie... and like Ronnie and Terry do. You're fucking gorgeous-- and your cock is, too..."

I just lay there, stupefied, trying to process all John had just said and all we'd just done; I was 'way too excited to sleep.

After a minute or two, I turned so my back was against him, slowly sliding my ass against his growing cock.

"You want me to fuck you again?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded; I heard him chuckle. I couldn't imagine not wanting to feel that again...

He lubed himself where he lay and pulled me back on top of him, lifting one of my legs and draping it over his hips as he thrust up into me. I felt some stinging as the head stretched my partially tightened-up anus again, but it passed quickly-- and the magical cock once again slid deeper and deeper into me, making me squirm and moan with almost unbearable pleasure...

"Ohhhhh, John... ohhhhh, John... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... ohhhhh... I can't believe it... ohhhhhhhh..."

"How would you like to have another cock in your mouth right now?" he whispered in my ear.

Immediately, I imagined I was sucking on a second cock, my hands holding onto firm, smooth asscheeks as other hands held my head and fucked my mouth. Had that person been in front of me just then, I would have grabbed him...

"Ohhhhhh... yes, John, yes... ohhhhhh... I want it... I want it... Ohhhhh, fuck me, John, fuck me... fuck me all night..."

He stayed inside me like that for a long time-- hard without coming-- as I lay back against him and squirmed slowly; then we changed positions so I was on my back at the edge of the bed again, his cock buried in me as we watched each others' faces in the faint light. When he was about to come, he lowered himself onto me, and I raised my hips to meet his thrusts as he whispered in my ear.

"You're... this is sooo hot, Frankie... sooo hot... so... ohhhyeahhhhhhmmmm..."

He came, his mouth fastened on mine as he held me tightly against him, his hips driving his cock deep into me again and again as his tongue thrust into my throat; I held him just as tightly, arms and legs around him as I pushed up onto his impaling shaft and sucked on his tongue.

This time, when he slipped out, he got up and wiped his cock off before leaning over and kissing me.

"See you in the morning," he said. "Remember, Frankie-- not a word... and be careful how you act, too... We can't seem too affectionate with each other... okay?"

"Okay."

I was asleep as soon as the door closed behind him.

*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
249 Followers
12