John and His Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, she wasn't in a hurry to join me. She was just standing above me, with her legs slightly parted, giving me a good view of her pussy. It was only covered by a small amount of thin material that was stretched tight, so I could see all its contours. It was nice and plump, and I desperately wanted to push my big cock deep into it. When it got too much for me, I had to look away.

"Move over, I'm coming in."

Before I could move, she was next to me. She had dropped in, landing heavily, almost knocking me over.

"Sorry."

Then she giggled. Had she done it deliberately? I think that she had.

The Hot Tub had been sold to us as, 'Spacious, suitable for four adults'. And you could get four in, but only if you wanted to play sardines. Three was just about OK, but two was perfect because there was room to stretch out. And that was what we were doing now.

"I do like where you've placed it."

"It was Becky's idea. She wanted privacy, and she also wanted shelter."

The Hot Tub was in the back garden, close to the garage. It was in the ideal position, because it wasn't overlooked by any of the neighbours, and it was in the shade.

I'd forgotten how relaxing being in the Hot Tub was. The temperature was just right, and the buoyancy of the water was making me feel as if I was floating. If I was to close my eyes, I might even fall asleep. However, there was no way I was going to close them. Opposite me was the woman that I was longing for. I wanted to look at her, to admire her beautiful face, to lose myself in her piercing blue eyes. But what I wanted the most, was to get my hands on her magnificent breasts, that were bobbing up and down in front of me.

"Can I ask a favour of you?"

"Speak, and it shall be done."

That made her laugh, and her big tits wobbled even more. I was finding it difficult to take my eyes off them.

"I think I've strained something in my shoulder. Would you be a dear and massage it?"

Of course I would. I would take any opportunity to touch her body, even if it was just her shoulder.

After giving her a nice smile, I said, "Turn around."

She did, and I was now massaging both her shoulders. When she winced, I knew that it was the right one that was troubling her.

"Sorry, I'll be more careful."

"That's OK. When you have finished, please do my back."

That got a quick yes from me. My mind was now racing, imagining what could happen, when my hands moved lower.

I wanted to go straight to her back, but I knew that I should spend more time on her shoulders. I gave them five more minutes.

It felt good having my hands on her body, and I was getting bolder. At times, my hands were at the side, almost at the edge of her big tits. I was plucking up the courage to 'accidentally' touch them. When I eventually did, it was brief, but it sent a surge of excitement through my body, and my cock started to grow. And she hadn't reacted. The next time it was for longer, and she still didn't respond. It was time to take it to the next stage, but first I needed to get my hands nearer to her tits.

"I'm going to massage your stomach."

She didn't answer me, but I took her silence as approval. As soon as my hands were on her stomach, she leant back. That made her tits go under the bubbling water, and it also moved my hands up. I was now cupping both of her breasts. She had made it easy for me.

There was now no doubt that a line had been crossed. There was nothing accidental about what I was doing. I was fondling her tits, paying particular attention to her large nipples, that were getting even bigger as I played with them. If somebody was to watch us, they might miss what we were doing. They would just see Jill leaning against me. What was happening, was taking place under the foaming water. And if they heard an occasional moan from her, they would think that it was because she was enjoying the hot water pummelling her body. But they would be wrong, it was my fingers that were giving her pleasure.

I had now pushed her top down, and my hands were on her naked tits. I couldn't get enough of her nipples. I was doing everything with my fingers, that I could think of. Pinching, stretching, and rolling them between my finger and thumb. And now I wanted to get them into my mouth.

"Turn around."

"No, you can massage me like this. It's all I want."

That was a crushing blow. It might be all she wanted, but it wasn't enough for me. And still calling it a massage, was silly. It had stopped being that when I had put my hands on her tits. Then I almost laughed, when I realized that it was me that was being silly. If we stayed in this position, and we kept up the pretence that it was just a massage, she might let me do more. I could have her tits, because they were underwater, hidden from view. But her pussy was also underwater!

When I put my hand on her bottom, she didn't ask me to remove it. That was a good sign, but I still needed to be careful. If I was to act too quickly, it might put her off. However, too slow, and it would give her time to think about what we were doing. And if that happened, she would surely realize, that what we were doing was madness, and then she would stop it.

After a couple of minutes of gently fondling her bottom, I made my move. When I pushed a finger between the top of her cheeks, she squirmed. Then, when it reached its destination, her ring, she gasped. Good, she liked that. With Becky, it was out of bounds, unless she was drunk!

My finger was still on the outside, but I was pushing it against the thin fabric of her costume, so that the tip was going in her. Should I move the material aside, so that I could get my finger deep into her? No, as tempting as that was, it was time to move on, to go for the ultimate prize, her pussy.

When I pulled my finger away, she knew where it was going to next, because she pushed her bottom out, and then she parted her legs. That made me smile, she was making it easier for me to finger her.

As my finger moved over her pussy, she gave a low moan. It was the noise that her Daughter makes when she is excited. While I continued doing it, I had to take my other hand off her tits, so that I could get my throbbing cock out.

That was better. My shorts were now around my ankles, so my cock was able to stand proud, without any constraints. I was now able to concentrate on her pussy, without any distractions.

As I was touching her most sacred place, I was having to resist the urge to rip her costume off, and to then thrust my cock deep into her. As much as I would like to do that, I knew that attempting it, would be a bad idea. A much better way of achieving my ultimate goal, was to use all the skill that I had, to get her pussy so excited, that she would offer it to me.

I was now cupping her plump pussy, with three of my fingers. As I moved my hand over it, I was beginning to understand what she had between her legs. Her lips were large. She had a lot more meat there, than Becky had. Her clit was a nice size, and it was as responsive as her Daughter's, because even the gentlest touch of it, was making her moan.

It was now time to get my fingers inside her. I could just push her costume to the side, and then squeeze my fingers in. But I didn't want anything in the way. I wanted to take it off, and I wasn't going to ask her if she would let me do that, I was just going to do it. And I knew that she wouldn't complain, because my fingers had worked their magic on her pussy. Like me, she now couldn't stop, even if she wanted to.

When I placed my hands on the bottom part of her swimsuit, she immediately closed her legs. I thought that she had done it to stop me getting into her pussy, but then I realized that I was being stupid. Her legs needed to be closed so that the costume could come off. I quickly got it down to her knees, but then I had to duck under the water, so that I could get it down to her ankles, and then get it off.

As soon as it was off, with her back still towards me, she stepped onto one of the seats. My heart sank, for some reason, she was getting out. But she didn't, instead, she leant over the side of the Hot Tub. She was now ready to be fingered!

It looked as if she was about to topple over, because her bottom was so high up. However, the position must be OK for her, because she had chosen it. And she had her legs so wide, that her pussy was on display. I was now staring at it.

It was everything that I had imagined it to be. Her lips were indeed large. A nice mouthful. She had bent over so far, that I could even see her clit. A little pebble. But it was her opening, that was getting most of my attention. It looked so inviting. If it could speak, it would be begging me to finger it, or even better, it would be begging me to fuck it.

As I pushed two fingers deep into her, with my other hand, I held onto her waist, because I didn't want her to fall over. They went in easily. It was as if her pussy was sucking them in.

I was now fucking her with them, and it was making her moan. Her pussy was nice and juicy, and there was room for more, so I added another finger. That made her gasp.

It wasn't long before she was making a lot of noise. If she was like Becky, then that was an indication that she was close to climaxing. It was now time to fuck her, because, like her Daughter, one climax might be enough for her. I wanted her to come, but not with my fingers inside her, I wanted it to be because my big cock was stretching her pussy to its limit.

After removing my fingers, I stood up. I had my cock in my hand, ready to put it at her opening, when she turned her head. That's when she saw my cock for the first time. Immediately, her eyes widened, and she looked horrified. In case I hadn't already realized, because of the way that she had acted, that she didn't want me to fuck her, she then made it absolutely clear by vigorously shaking her head.

So we weren't going to fuck, but did she want me to continue fingering her? I didn't know, and I was reluctant to try, in case it was another rejection.

Then, after wiggling her bottom in an exaggerated manner, she spread her legs even wider. That was the answer to my question.

My fingers were now back inside her. And when I started moving them, she reached behind. Her hand was searching for my cock. I moved closer, so that she could find it.

Her grip was firm, and as I fingered her, she stroked my cock. When I moved my fingers faster, she responded, by keeping pace with me. I had set my heart on fucking her, but this was a lot better than nothing.

I got there first, and while I was spurting, I kept on fingering her. I had only just finished emptying my balls, when I took her over the edge.

"Fuck, my pussy is in it!"

That was Becky's favourite line, and she had said it the last time that we had fucked. Jill had been in the other room then, and she must have heard it, because her Daughter had shouted it out. It must have stuck in her mind.

It was a while before she moved. Her climax had been a big one, and it had lasted a long time. It was a lot like the ones that Becky has.

After quickly putting her two-piece swimsuit back on, she was eager to leave. I could understand that. I wasn't regretting what we had done, and I was hoping that she also wasn't, but I needed to be alone, so that I could come to terms with what had happened.

Jill had now gone, but I was still in the Hot Tub. I was trying to work something out. I thought that we were going to fuck, and it seemed that was what she wanted to do, but she had suddenly changed her mind. It was when she had seen my cock. Had seeing it, made her realize the seriousness of what we were about to do, or was it the size of my cock that had put her off?

After taking a leisurely shower, I went downstairs. I could hear Jill in the kitchen. I wasn't looking forward to seeing her. It was going to be awkward, but it was better to see her now, and get it out of the way, while we were still alone.

When I entered the kitchen she was at the sink, with her back towards me. She must have heard me come in, because she turned around. I could see that she was nervous, perhaps more nervous than I was. One of us needed to say something, but like me, she didn't know what to say. Then she started walking towards me. When she got near, she raised her hands. She was going to hit me. But no, it was so that she could hug me.

Then, after placing her mouth close to my ear, she whispered, "That was wonderful. Just what I needed."

That took me by surprise, and before I could reply, she had released me.

"Now that we have cleared the air, would you like a coffee?"

I nodded. She hadn't said much, but it was enough to ease the tension between us.

When Becky got back, we were still in the kitchen. Doing our best to act as if nothing had happened. I knew that it was silly, but I was expecting her to take one look at us, and instantly know that we had been intimate. But of course, that didn't happen.

When it was bedtime, Becky was eager for sex. Given a free choice, I'd rather just go to sleep. I was tired, I needed sleep more than I needed to fuck. However, if I didn't perform, she would be suspicious. It was unheard of for me to say no, when she was offering me her pussy.

When we started, I had been reluctant, but it wasn't long before I was as eager as she was. After feasting on her tits, I moved onto her pussy. While I fingered her, she stroked my cock. It ended with her on all fours, with me pounding her juicy pussy. When I climaxed, I was thinking about my Mother-in-law.

The alarm woke me at seven, but I lay in bed until quarter past, even though I knew that it would almost certainly make me late for work. I have a good job. It's interesting, and it pays well. But today, for some reason, that I couldn't put my finger on, I had no enthusiasm for it. I just wanted to stay at home. However, I had to go in. If I didn't, then I would miss the Friday deadline, for the document that I was currently working on. If that happened, my boss would not be happy. Last week, I had assured her that it would be completed on time.

It was late when I got back from work, almost seven o'clock, and Becky and Jill had already eaten. While my meal was heating up in the microwave, I made myself a coffee.

The coffee was good, but the food was average at best. It was leftovers from Sunday. It had been OK then, when it had been freshly prepared, but reheating it in the microwave, had changed its texture and flavour. It was now drier, and blander. But I was hungry, so I ate it all.

I had just finished, when Jill came into the room.

"Did you know that Becky is going out tomorrow night?"

I told her no, and then she left. I might not have known, but it was no big deal. She went out often, mostly to see one of her numerous friends. Her Mother had made it sound as if it was something important.

Shortly after, as I was putting my plate into the dishwasher, she was back.

"I forgot to tell you. She will be back late. And according to the weather forecast, it will be a warm evening."

I said thanks, and then she left. I was now confused. Why had she come back to tell me this? Her comment about the evening temperature, was strange. I didn't need to know. It was Becky that was going out, not me.

Then I suddenly understood, and it took all my self-control, to stop myself from laughing. It would have been a lot simpler, if she had just said the following.

"Tomorrow, we are going in the Hot Tub again."

The next day, I was home from work at six. Half an hour later, Becky was leaving.

"Don't wait up. It will be late when I get back."

Jill was in her room, but I knew that it wouldn't be long, before she joined me in the kitchen. Surprisingly, I had to wait twenty minutes. But the bigger surprise, was that she had already changed. She was wearing the same small two-piece costume that she had worn last time. And, as before, she looked amazing in it.

While I went upstairs to change, she made her way to the Hot Tub. When I got there, she was already in it. I quickly joined her. As soon as I was in, she moved closer to me, and then she put her mouth on mine.

We were now kissing passionately, and my hands were on her breasts. This time, there was no pretence. She didn't need to tell me that she had a sore shoulder, so that I would touch her. I had just done it without asking her, because I knew that it was what she wanted me to do.

I had now taken her top off, so that I could suck on her large nipples. They were now nicely swollen, and they were getting even bigger, because of the attention that I was giving them. Every time I raised my head, so that I could change nipples, she was agitated, only calming down when my mouth was on the other one. She must be worried that I was going to stop sucking on them. Eventually, I would stop, but only when she wanted me to. It was fifteen minutes before that happened.

"That was good, but my nipples are getting sore. You need to stop."

I raised my head, and then I tried to look like a child that was sulking.

In a whiny voice, I said, "Do I have to?"

That made her chuckle.

"Mummy says yes. But if you want, you can finger my cunt."

I did want to, and I liked the fact that it now wasn't a pussy, it was a cunt!

As soon as her costume was off, and her pussy was exposed, I gave her three fingers straight away, up to the knuckles. It made her gasp. Then, after briefly fucking her with them, I made it four. That took her breath away. It might be uncomfortable now, but she would get used to it. And it needed to be done. If, as I hoped, we were going to end up fucking, then she needed to be loosened up, so that she would be able to take my cock. She might have had cocks as long as mine before, but I would bet big money, that she has never had one as thick as mine.

My four fingers were moving easily inside her. I was now starting to believe, that her pussy would be able to take my cock. And, from the noises she was making, it was now time to try.

"Bend over the side of the Hot Tub, like you did last time. I'm going to fuck you."

I had said it with as much authority as I could manage. I wanted it to be a command, rather than a request.

"I want it inside me, but it's too big."

I took a deep breath, and then, in a calm voice, I slowly said, "Trust me, it will go in OK. It's not a problem."

There was an agonizing wait, of at least ten seconds, before she spoke.

"I've always wanted to be fucked by a monster cock. This might be my only opportunity."

Then, without saying more, she got into position.

I had confidently told her that it would go in OK, but now that it was at her opening, I wasn't so sure. When I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy, it opened, but not enough so that my cock could go in. The second attempt was better, but it was still a failure. And it had been uncomfortable for her, perhaps even painful. The third attempt almost pushed her over, and this time it had definitely been painful, but it had worked. I was in her, just two inches, but it was a start.

As I pushed deeper into her, she started to scream, then she stifled it. I stopped, not sure if I should continue.

"Don't stop. And how the fuck does my Daughter manage to get this into her cunt?"

"She doesn't, I stick it into her bottom."

I was joking, and she knew it, because she was now laughing. While she was doing that, I pushed my cock further in. By the time she had stopped laughing, I was in her up to my balls.

It took a few minutes, and several gentle strokes, before she was used to my cock. And quite a bit more time after that, before I was using the full length of it.

It was now everything that I had hoped it would be. My cock, and her pussy, was a marriage made in heaven. I was stretching it to its absolute limit, and it was rewarding me, by squeezing my cock in all the right places. And what was making it extra special, was that she wasn't just tolerating it, she was enjoying it, perhaps more than I was. At times, she was even spurring me on, urging me to fuck her harder, and to go deeper into her. Going deeper was impossible, but I could do harder.