John and His Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were now on the last lap. If I could have a wish, I would ask for another ten minutes of this. However, considering how hard I had been fucking her, and the animal-like noises that she had been making, it was a miracle that we had lasted for so long.

The stroke that made her come, was one of my best, and I was proud of it. But I didn't have time to stop and admire it, I needed to continue, so that I could get my own climax. However, that was easier said than done. Her orgasm wasn't just big, it was epic, matching any that I had seen Becky have. I was pleased for her, but her violent jerky movements, and strange noises that she was making, were putting me off my stroke. It was only when she had calmed down, that I managed to empty my balls.

Both of us were exhausted, and as I was slumped over her, breathing heavily, I suddenly realized how cold my upper body was. The evening had become chilly. When I sat down, immersing my body in the hot water, Jill stayed where she was. I had to reach up and pull on her, to make her move.

She was now in the hot tub, sitting opposite me.

"So what happens now?"

I was looking at her, waiting for an answer. It was a while before she spoke.

"I'm going home in a couple of days, so we can think of this as just a holiday romance."

I didn't like the sound of that, and she was my Mother-in-law, so fucking her, was much more than that.

"Or, I can come back, say in two weeks, and we can do it all over again. You choose."

She was now looking at me, waiting for my answer. But I was taking my time, trying to make it look as if it was a difficult decision. However, I could tell that she knew what I was doing, because when she told me to hurry up, she was smiling.

It's obvious which option I was going to pick. But if you were me, what would you choose?

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.