John and Jill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a chore for you, big boy. First you're going to stick your dick in me because I'm hornier than I've ever been in my life and then you're going to fuck this little bitch in the ass after you give her a few licks with this belt.

Skates started pleading, "Please Meester Jone, do not fuke my little boot. It will not take your massive size.

John realized at this exact moment that he wasn't going to have any more to do with these two. He really liked Wheels and thought of Skates as a friend, but this was a major turn off. He wasn't going to be any part of it. He began to turn to leave and wheels cracked him in the ass with the belt.

"Ouch, you fucking bitch. That hurt," John said, walking over to her and roughly snatching the belt out of her hand and throwing it out into the living room section of the suite.

"Where do you think you're going Mr.?" Wheels asked as he was walking toward the door, "Nobody walks out on me; get your ass back here now."

"First of all, you sadistic bitch; I don't go for this shit. Secondly, you don't give me orders and I'm tired of it. And thirdly, your practices are too far out of my wheelhouse for my comfort level. I don't want anything to do with you and these sick games. I'm not into anal rape. I guess I'm too puritanical to go with your lifestyle. I could have understood the bisexuality but not this crap. Personally I don't like pain and I don't like people who inflict pain on others for their jollies. Good night ladies."

John left and went to his truck still hearing Wheels cussing up a storm and calling him every name in the book as he closed the door to his truck and left. He realized at that moment he was in the fucking twilight zone. This was too much for him to deal with and he didn't need to.

**********************

John knew he would miss the great sex he had with those two fireballs, but couldn't get past his values and principles. He was willing to go along with the threesomes with the two ladies, but the BDSM was definitely out of his comfort zone. Besides, he didn't like to be ordered around.

John continued his running and still worked on his furniture and carvings as a sideline. He would still go to Mainstays to drink a beer or have a burger on some evenings. Usually, when walking in, he got the looks that could kill from Wheels and always a 4000 watt smile from Skates. He just ignored the evil eye and returned the smile from Skates.

One Friday evening when he went in after work, the place was really packed and jumping. He sat for a while at the bar, until a table of opened up and he grabbed it. He ordered his burger with fries and a St. Pauli Girl. As he sat and drank his beer, he noticed a table beside the quarter pool table and standing there he noticed a tall girl standing there with her back to him and instantly recognized her. No two women could have that perfect set of legs and ass. He got Barbara Ann , the waitress, to take her whatever she was having, but she sent it back to John.

"Don't worry John, that's just Amyleese the ice queen. She'll never accept anything that anyone tries to buy her. I don't understand her; she's friendly enough. She just seems to not want to be bothered by the male of the species. I don't think she bats for the other team because her girlfriends and her always check out the guys when they come in. She just seems pissed off at men."

As Barbara Ann was talking to him , Amyleese turned around and noticed the waitress talking to him and actually smiled. He instantly noticed that this girl was gorgeous. She had thick shoulder-length brunette hair and large breasts. Her face had angelic features that were only exemplified when she smiled. She had one of those smiles that made her whole face light up to fill a room. Skates had a demure smile that was really cute and broad. Amyleese's smile brightened an entire area.

Barbara Ann looked at John smiling and said, "Look at that charmer, you broke the ice. No other guy has ever gotten a smile before tonight, since I've been working here. John gave her an excellent tip and sat there finishing his meal. Several times during the night, he noticed out of his peripheral vision that the "ice queen" was looking at him questioningly. He actually thought she might be interested, but really didn't know how to exploit the opportunity. John finally finished his meal and was leaving for the night through the eye daggers that were Wheels' and the friendly smile of Skates.

**********************

The next morning when John started his run on the Unitrac he noticed that the goddess that was Amyleese was coming toward him. They passed each other closely with her really giving him the eye.

As they passed John said, "Good morning Amyleese."

She immediately stopped and turned around, skating to catch up with him. As she caught up with him skating along beside him she said, "What the fuck did you say to me?"

"I said good morning, I'm sorry if I offended you," said John with a terse tone to his voice.

"How the hell do you know my name?"

"Well there's a little thing called asking; I asked Barbara Ann the waitress. Since you refused the drink I bought you, I just wanted to know who you were; so I asked."

"Why would you care? What's it any of your business?"

"Well that's the way it's supposed to work. If you want to meet someone, it'd be nice to know their name. By the way, my name is John Trainor."

"Now why in the world would I want to know your name? That would imply I'm interested in knowing you; which I'm not."

"Okay, okay. I thought you would be someone that I'd really like to know, but I guess I was wrong. How can anyone so beautiful, turn out to be such a bitch?"

John just increased his speed and left the girl standing there looking nonplussed.

**********************

John just kept working and following his normal routine. He worked and he ran and he dabbled with his woodworking. He was happy in his life, but felt something lacking. He enjoyed the woodworking so much and really wanted to do it for a living; but just couldn't make enough to do it full-time. Although he enjoyed working at the lumber company, he didn't really feel fulfilled.

One night he went to Mainstays and the band was warming up. Skates took a break and walked over to him.

"How are you Meester Jone?" As she looked deeply into his eyes, "I've really meesed you. You no like us anymore? I know Wheels ese rufe around the edges, but she really likes you. We both mees you very mooch."

"I miss you too; but yours' and Wheels' lifestyle is way too intense to suit me. Do you get off on pain or something; letting her beat you like that. How can you handle that."

"Meester Jone, I luve Wheels and she luve me. We just play hard together and we really enjoyed you weet us. Please cume back tu us."

"Sorry Skates, but you two play too hard for me."

She walked away sashaying her skinny little butt as John sat shaking his head. Once the band started playing John found a table to sit and enjoy the music while eating his burger and fries. He was enjoying the music but not the cold death stares he was getting from Wheels the entire time the band was playing. Barbara Ann brought him a St. Pauli Girl and John was indignant.

"I didn't order a beer, Barbara Ann, are you out on your feet or something. They're working you too hard again."

"No honey, it's from the ice queen."

"Well send it back; tell her I wouldn't want to compromise her principles," John said in a sarcastic tone.

Barbara Ann just shrugged and walked off, taking the beer back to the bar and going about her rounds. John continued to set and listen to music while enjoying his evening. Around 10 o'clock, John decided it was time to leave if he was going to get any rest. Wheels' cold piercing eyes followed John as he left the bar for his walk home.

**********************

At work the next day, Friday, John was a little tired because he hadn't slept well. He was evaluating and reevaluating his life as it now was. John decided to work on a job he needed to complete. Jim called John over to his office from his work on the Woodmaster making some crown molding. Jim asked John to sit down across his desk from him. John took a seat in the chair that was available and looked at Jim questioningly.

"John are you happy here?" Jim asked with a rather stern, but cautious look on his face.

"Relatively Jim, relatively. Why do you ask?"

"John you're my best employee and hardest worker; but you're also my friend. I just feel there's something off with you and I just don't understand what it is. You seem to enjoy your work, but just don't appear to be complete, if you know what I mean?"

"Jim I've enjoyed this job more than any I've ever had, but I'd rather be building furniture full-time. Circumstances just don't allow me to do that. I feel more at ease around something that is being built."

"John, are you familiar with Rans Furniture, on the West side of Culver?" Jim said as he sat in his chair.

"Isn't that that high-end furniture store run by that Eastern European guy?"

"Yes that's the place; it's owned and operated by a man by the name of Ranskovyk. That guy is as eccentric and bullheaded as it gets, but is an old world craftsman and entrepreneur. He's worked hard all his life and is in need of a furniture salesman. With your communication skills and charisma, you would be perfect for the job. It would allow you to make a lot more money and you would be a natural at it. Lord knows I'm not trying to get rid of you; in fact I'd hate to lose you. But it's a great opportunity for you."

"Thanks Jim, I'll definitely think about it."

John wasn't sure about being a salesman. The thought did intrigue him, however, because it would give him a chance to talk about things he really enjoyed, furniture and craftsmanship. He thought he would give it some time milling things around in his mind.

**********************

When John went to Mainstays that night, he was in an excellent mood. He was thinking over in his mind about the job at the furniture company and enjoying the music. Barbara Ann walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You've been requested to join the girls at their booth back by the quarter pool table. Can I get you an SPG?"

"Yes, you may, beautiful," John said as he walked back to the table of giggling young ladies sitting in their booth. As he approached, he noticed "rollerblade girl" sitting with them and almost turned around until he watched her smile light up the room when she saw him coming. He was curious as to how she was going to act in close proximity to him this time. He pulled up a chair to the middle edge of the booth's table and took his seat. Barbara Ann handed him his St. Pauli Girl and she ambled away to finish her round.

"Ladies, John Trainor," as he tipped his beer to the ladies before taking a big swig.

A pretty, well-built blonde with her shoulder length hair in ringlets stood up and said, "Connie, glad to meet you John Trainor." She pointed at a little redhead and said, "Josie Franks;" Lucy Dennis, pointing out another little blonde; and I think you know Amyleese."

Amyleese stood up and said, "Amy," as she also took John's hand shake it.

As John shook her hand he couldn't help but notice a spark of electricity passed between them as she looked directly into John's soul through his eyes. He felt an immediate connection. She still showed somewhat of a dismissive attitude, however. John noticed some younger guys coming into to the area and putting quarters down on the table in front of the quarters already there.

"Well, look there, little Freddie put his quarters in front of ours," Connie said, looking rather miffed at the guys. "I guess he thinks he's gonna play before us. That's bullshit, we were here first."

"Your quarters were there first; so just calm down Connie, it's nothing to fret over. I'm sure everything will be fine," John said as he tried to lighten the mood of a down situation for the girls. Amy just looked at him and scoffed.

When the two guys who were playing on the table finished, the interlopers walked over to put their quarter and the table to start their game when John spoke up.

"Whoa up there, stud; these girls had their money out before you. It's their turn."

"What's it your business, asshole?"

John just replied in a soft even voice, "Now we all saw you guys walk in here not three minutes ago and put your quarters on the table in front of these girls' money." One of the two guys that had previously played spoke up agreeing with John.

The head interloper said to that guy, "You best mind your business, mush head, if you know what's good for you." The other guy just kind us slumped and walked away.

"Charlie, go ahead and rack'um up," the head interloper said as he picked out his cue from the rack on the wall by the table.

"Fred, let's just wait our turn like everyone else," a buzz cut, muscular friend of his said imploringly.

"Fuck that Mahoney, I got places to be and women to see," Fred said as he looked toward the group of girls and finished with, "These cunts can troll here all night, they won't mind. They're all dressed up with no one to blow."

John stepped forward toward Fred and said, "Well now, jerk weed, I think you better be doing a whole lot of 'begging your pardons' to these ladies; don't you think?"

"John, you need to probably stay out of this; we're big girls and can handle this ourselves," Amy said to John rather tersely.

Fred walked over to the table and picked up Amy's beer mug and poured it onto the floor right at the girl's feet, "Oh my Amy, your beer seems to have spilled; you should yell for one of the waitresses to clean that up for you."

Amy just pushed Fred away from her as hard as she could and said, "Fuck You Freddie. Who do you think you are anyway? You're such a fucking little weasel. Why do you always have to act like you're four years old?"

Fred just smirked and turned to John and said, "What about you, you big bastard? You got anything to say?"

John just looked down at Fred, who was about 6' 2" of moderate muscle, but still looked smaller than John. John just looked at him like he was nothing and said, "My, you are a walking, talking rectum aren't you? Look you little son of a bitch, Barbara Ann works hard for her money and is a friend of mine. She doesn't have time to go around cleaning up after a spoiled little bastard's messes. I suggest you go get a rag and clean that up yourself before somebody has to change your little diaper for you. Or, if you don't like that we can just step outside."

"John, you don't need to do this," Amy said in more of a pleading voice than a terse one like before.

"Yeah John, do you not know who I am?" Fred said as he puffed up and stepped up in John's face.

"Are you already that drunk, or just more stupid than you look. You don't even know who you are? You have to ask a complete stranger?"

"I'm Fred Nicholson Junior, asshole. Does that mean anything to you? I think you'll remember that name."

"To me it just means that some idiots have four names I'm glad that you think I don't have anything better to do than to go around remembering your four names."

"What are you talking about you big oaf, four names?"

"I guess it's your name and what you are; Fred Nicholson Junior asshole."

Amy and almost the entire section busted out laughing except for Fred. He turned and ran at John. As John stepped to the side Fred went flying by, knocking all of the glasses off the girls' booth table. John backed away to the other side of the room to keep the pool table between himself and Fred's friends. John wasn't afraid, but wasn't sure whether the other guy's friends were going to jump in or not. Fred stood up from on the table with his entire sweatshirt soaked in different colored drinks and was madder than a wet hen. He was completely out of control, which John knew gave him the upper hand.

Fred ran full steam at John. This time, as John's sidestepped the charge, he grabbed Fred by the collar and his waist and used his momentum to throw Fred face first into the wall. This time Fred just slumped, from the big impression his face left in the drywall, and fell to the floor unconscious. His buddies looked at him and noticed Fred's nose was pressed sideways at an odd angle and three of his teeth were missing. Blood was pouring out of his nose and it was obviously broken, as well as his lips being shredded and bleeding.

The owner of the place, Ben, came running over screaming it John, "Good God John, do you know who he is? He's the county supervisor's son."

Connie spoke up and said, "Ben, Nicholson started all the trouble and this man did nothing but defend himself. He didn't do anything but stand up for us." Even Fred's posse agreed with the girls.

Ben lightened up and spoke to John, "John, this may mean trouble for you. Granted this little jerk is an asshole, but his father kind of enables him to get away with crap. You really ought to take off."

Everyone could hear the sirens coming because Ben had called the police, so John took off out the side door to walk home. Wheels started up the band to a rendition of Jimmy Dean's "Big Bad John."

Police took witness statements and called an ambulance for Fred Nicholson Junior and realized Junior just received what he deserved. The police found it strange that no one had ever seen the assailant before. When they went to the hospital to get the statement from young Fred his father was already at the bedside and began talking to the police. Fred senior heard from the police about what he expected.

"Mr. Nicholson, your son started a fight with an opponent better equipped than he at fighting. He took a lack of skills into a fight with a fighter and got an old fashion ass thump'in. I hate to say this sir, but I think he finally got what he deserved." The other deputy looked at his partner with amazement.

"Yes I think he did, deputy, he finally did," said Fred Nicholson senior, while sighing.

**********************

John slept relatively peacefully that night, even though expecting a knock on his door. The knock never came and John woke up to do his morning run. While he was running on the Unitrac he noticed Amyleese skating toward him.

As he passed her he spoke, "Good morning, Amy."

Amy stopped, turned around and skated to catch up with him. As she got beside him she said, "You know that wasn't necessary last night; we could've handled the situation ourselves."

"Yes, I'm sure you could've, but why should you have to? Besides it wasn't you he tried to assault. The little prick got what he deserved; and you know it."

"Just the same, we don't need the big bad man to protect us. What is it with you?"

"I should ask you the same question. You girls asked me over to your table and I was raised to protect women; so don't get pissy with me when I act naturally. Any gentleman would try to do the same thing. I guess you're not used to that from the men you must run with. Actually I was restrained. In the old days when he called you the C word, I'd have knocked him on his ass right there."

"Well I just want you to know, it was unnecessary."

"By the way Amy, what is the last name of the damsel in distress that I was protecting?"

"Ranskovyk, if it's any of your business."

John started to say something as she just skated away in rather huffy movements.

**********************

On Saturday, John drove over to the west side of Culver to check out Rans Furniture store, and saw a broken table in the back of the Ford F-250 in front of the store. It was tied up on its three remaining legs with a broken leg lying in the back. It was one of the most ornate pieces of furniture that the woodworker had ever seen. He could tell it was hundreds of years old and obviously made in Europe. There was a black-haired man in a three-piece suit talking animatedly with a man standing there in work clothes with a narrow, pointed nose and white hair.