John and Keela

Story Info
Eric explores his sexuality with a couple.
6.1k words
4.69
17.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met Keela, we were at a beach bar. I was on a week-long vacation trying to unwind after a couple of tough years for me personally. My job had been going well - maybe too well, as I found I was working 70 hour weeks, for which I was well compensated, but it was really starting to take a toll on me. Personally, though, my wife had died of cancer, and my kids had graduated from college and moved out of the house to live on their own, so I had been quite alone. So, some time to unwind and connect certainly seemed in order.

I had wandered into a bar that the hotel clerk had recommended as a place to have a good time, but was not going to just be overrun with the 21 year old crowd looking to get totally drunk. I got a table where I could watch the door and the dance floor, and ordered a glass of ice water, a scotch and their mixed seafood appetizer.

The waitress smiled as she brought the food.

"Need more water?" she asked, noticing that I had drained the glass quickly.

"Sure! The sun and salty air seem to have dehydrated me!"

I saw a couple of women come in the door and watched as they sat together across the room. Not bad, I thought, I could ask either of them for a dance.

Then I saw her enter. A redhead, removing her sunglasses as she moved into the room. This was no dim beer joint, but was still quite a change from the bright sunshine outside. I noticed, particularly, since she had red hair, but her skin was more bronze, not from the sun, but it just seemed to be that way. She sat at the bar and soon the bartender brought her a beer. As she took a pull from the bottle, she began to look around the room, and soon our eyes caught. She hopped off the bar stool and walked slowly up to my table.

"Hi, I hope I didn't misread the signs - are you alone, or waiting for someone?" she asked.

"No, I'm here alone - unless you join me!" as I stood and pulled out a chair for her.

"Keela," she said holding out her hand.

"Eric," I replied, taking her hand.

"So, Eric, what brings you here alone?"

"It's a bit of a long story, the short version is that I needed some time to unwind - too much work, not enough fun. And you?"

At about this point, I noticed the rings on her left hand.

"Well, I live locally, and I just stopped in for a beer."

"Your husband won't mind if you have a beer with me?"

"Oh, well, no he's away, and besides, we are very open and honest with each other. Whatever he does he tells me about, and whatever I do, I tell him."

"Wow, that would never have worked between my wife and me...I was always too jealous for anything like that!"

"Was? Are you not together anymore?" she asked.

"No, she passed away almost 18 months ago. Cancer."

"Oh, Eric, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have pried - please forgive my being so forward!"

"No, it's OK, you didn't know."

"You wore the ring for a long time afterward, didn't you?" she asked, taking my hand, and running her fingers along the base of my ring finger.

"Yeah, taking the ring off was almost as hard as when she died." I replied, in danger of breaking down again, something I hadn't done in months.

"Hey, but you're here to get away from work and troubles, and this town is a great place for that! Listen, since John is away, I could show you around town, and give you someone to talk to. What do you say? Can I buy you dinner, as kind of a welcome to town?"

She must have sensed my hesitation. After all, I was now thinking about my wife, and she was obviously trolling for fresh meat, and I was not sure how to reconcile that. To be fair, I was kind of hoping that hooking up would be a possibility, too.

"Come on," she cajoled, "no obligations, just dinner and walk on the beach."

"OK, you talked me into it - but I do have this plate of shrimp and scallops."

"Alright," she replied, "it's early, so we'll have the appetizers, then walk, then eat a little later."

"Keela? Is that Irish?"

"Yes, my mother was Irish - that's where I get my color! Well, my hair color, anyway. My father is African American. My two brothers are quite dark, but I guess I got more Irish in me than they did, so I got the red hair, and lighter skin - still darker than most Irish girls, I guess!"

We chatted away the time, talking about my kids and my work, and she talked about John. That made me a little uncomfortable, but it was just too nice having a conversation with someone, so I kept telling myself to just let my horizons expand a bit.

When we finished the seafood and I had finished a second scotch, we left for the walk. The scotch had not left me buzzed, but it did have the effect of warming me up. As we got to the beach, we both removed our shoes and headed into the sand. It was now early evening, and the sun was low on the horizon, but the sand was still warm. As we got down to the water, Keela slipped her arm around my back, and I slipped my hand around her waist.

We walked for several blocks and she gently steered us back toward the street, and I walked with her without question. At the street was a small faucet and we washed the sand from our feet and put our shoes back on. As we started walking again, I reached around her waist, and she quickly slipped her arm around my waist again,and she pulled me close in a kind of sideways hug.

Again she was steering the direction of our stroll, and we walked down what looked like a residential street.

"I thought we were going to dinner?" I asked.

"We are - just around the corner!"

I let her lead, and we turned the corner. Two houses in from the corner was a house-turned-restaurant called "John's Beach Grill".

On going in, it was clear that everyone there knew Keela.

"Ah, Keela," the maitre d' greeted her, "a table by the window?"

"Yes, thank you, Celeste" was her reply, "this is Eric, he's new in town, and I told him I knew the best restaurant in town!"

"Well, Eric, welcome, and I do hope you enjoy!"

Looking back, there was something telling in the way she said "enjoy" but I really didn't notice much at the time.

We had a great supper, and I while I couldn't compare it to all the other places in town, it was probably the best seafood I had ever had. The bottle of wine on top of the scotch from earlier had certainly brought up a buzz by now.

After dinner, the waiter brought the bill and Keela snatched it from him quickly.

"Hey, can I at least pay my own way?" I protested.

"No, I invited you to dinner, remember?"

As we left, she turned to me, "I'd love it if you'd come have a nightcap with me. I promised a 'no obligation', though, so if you'd rather not, I will keep to my word."

"I'd really like that," I replied, and the smile that immediately spread across her face made me weak in the knees.

She took my hand and we turned to walk in the same direction we were before and we went exactly one house next door to the restaurant, and turned up the front walk.

"Well," I said, "no wonder you know that place so well, you live right next door!"

"Yep, makes it very convenient!"

As we entered the house, Keela closed the door behind us, and then turned me and planted a kiss on my mouth, and ground her crotch into mine. For a very brief second, I was taken aback at this, but quickly let myself go, and wrapped my arms around her and returned the kiss, and felt the blood flow to my cock.

As the kiss broke, she leaned back a bit, "God, I've wanted to do that for the last 2 hours! And," she ground her hips into me again, "I do believe that you enjoyed it, too! Now, how about a drink?"

She started to pull away, and for the first since she first slipped her arm around me on the beach, I took the lead from her and wrapped my arms tighter around her back, and pushed my hips into her.

"No," I said kissing her forehead, and cheeks, and then nuzzling her neck, "I think you've started something else entirely, and I've already had enough alcohol, and not enough of you!"

"You naughty boy!" she exclaimed in mock horror, "do you think I invited you here for that!?" even as she said that, her pussy was pushed into my stiffening cock, and she never let up.

"Yes, I think that's exactly what you had in mind!"

"In that case, you're going to have to let me go to the little girl's room!"

"Uh uh," I replied, running my hand finally over her ample bosom, "you are not a little girl! Besides, I'm not letting you out of my sight now!"

"Oh! Are you into that kind of thing? OK, come on up!"

We broke our embrace and heading up the stairs. The upstairs consisted entirely of a master bedroom suite. The bedroom itself had a king size bed, with large skylights over top, and a large bay window, with french doors that opened onto an upstairs porch. To one side was a door that I presumed to be the closet, and on the other was a double door into the bath. There was a large shower easily capable of holding three people, and with enough nozzles to keep them all being showered simultaneously, a large Jacuzzi with at least 4 seats, and a toilet and bidet.

"So you want to watch?"

"Not just watch!" I replied, as I started to unbutton her blouse.

"OK," she said, "but don't take your time, I really have to pee!"

At this she was about starting to dance with desperation. I pulled her blouse free from her beach shorts, and slipped it off of her shoulders, and she already had her shorts down over her hips, as she kicked her shoes off. I looked at her, mentally debating what to do, bra or panties, but took pity on her desperate situation, and hooked my fingers in the edge of her panties, and pulled them over her hips. I dropped to my knees to help her step out of them and she immediately sat on the toilet. I watched as her lips parted and a strong stream of pee came from her lips and dewy droplets clung to her bushy red pubic hair.

"You are a naughty boy, watching me pee like that! I do hope you know that turn about is fair play!"

Her stream lessened, then stopped, followed by a couple more short bursts, and then finally just some drops. She reached for the toilet paper, but I quickly said no.

"Ooh, you like a more personal clean up? You really are mischievous!"

"Hop over to the bidet" I said, "right up at the edge!"

She scooted herself over to the bidet, and up to the edge. Her pubes glistened with droplets of pee, and I leaned in, tonguing and lapping at the drops I could see. The scent was a delicious mix of her arousal and her pee. Her pussy lips were already distended, betraying her aroused state. When I had her pretty well cleaned up, I had her sit back and ran the water in the bidet and cleaned up, that way, too. I grabbed a small towel and dried her off. She looked very sexy wearing just the bra, her legs apart, lips protruding through the red bush.

Keela looked at me. "Now, you!" and stood, pulling me to my feet. She quickly undid my belt, and had my shorts unzipped and down around my ankles. My boxers were clearly tented, and she pulled at the waistband, getting it over my stiff cock.

"Well, we can't stand you on your head, so come on!" She unsnapped her bra, and let her lovely tits out, and pulled the shirt up over my head. "We still ought to get the sand off of us, anyway!"

She stepped into the shower, pulling me with her. As we stepped in and closed the door, the jets were already starting automatically, and she turned to me and took my prick in her hand.

"You can pee in here - it'll all get washed down the drain! I know it's strange to do with a stiffy, but just relax!"

Like most guys, I'm sure, I had done this before, so just as she suggested, I tried to relax. I was not sure I wanted to pee in someone else's shower, but I just closed my eyes and tried to forget that as I, too, really needed to pee. Finally I felt the stream move through my penis, and enjoyed the sense of relief. When I opened my eyes, Keela was pointing my hose right at her belly, and I could see the yellow stream spatter off of her, and get rinsed away with the shower water. Many years before, my wife and I had played some water games in our early sexual explorations, but she never cared for it, so it sort of fell by the wayside. I found this exciting, though and watched as Keela's eyes lit up watching the fountain from my half-stiff dick splash across her belly and tits.

When the stream finished and the last of it finished into drips, Keela bent over and licked me clean, just as I had licked her clean. She stood and we kissed again under the spray of water from the shower, my cock rising again between us, and poked her in the belly.

"We have got to get to the bed!" she said breath coming heavily. She grabbed the hand-held shower nozzle from the wall and cleaned her feet and mine, and touched a button on the side and immediately all of the nozzles stopped. We each grabbed a towel and began to dry each other off.

Stepping from the shower, she gave me a look that said "follow me", though by that point, it was not necessary, as I would have followed her anywhere. She walked to the wall switch and turned the lights off. She then switched on the wall sconces that gave the room a soft glow.

She walked to the bed, and I joined her. She was resplendent in her nudity, her breasts were large, but not huge, her red bush perhaps trimmed, but not shaved. Her buns were not steel, but were gorgeous, and I wanted her like nothing I have ever wanted before. I kissed her again, my prick sandwiched between our bellies. My hands groped her buns, and I felt the crush of her breasts between us. She backed away a bit and ran her fingers over my cock, and I could sense the pre-cum oozing from the tip as she massaged it around the head and stroked my gently.

After a couple of minutes of this, she patted the bed. "Lie here, with your head right at the edge!"

I did this, and she pulled a small stool from under the bed. As she stood, I could see that this was putting her pussy and my mouth at the nearly perfect height for one another. She straddled my head, and brought those plump pussy lips down in contact with my lips and my tongue was once again playing at her pussy foyer. My tongue quickly found her clitoris and Keela's hips gave a jolt. I felt her weight now on top of me and felt her tongue run the length of my cock, and her lips closed over the head.

"Ung! Oh, Keela, that feels so good! And your pussy is delicious!"

"I know it is!" came a male voice from behind me.

Startled, I looked back to see a man staring at us.

"Oh, John, I wondered how long it would take you to get here!" said Keela.

"Look," I said, realizing that I could not get up in a hurry in my current position, "I'm really sorry - she said that you two..."

"Be quiet Eric, you just do as your told, and I think we'll all enjoy the night!" retorted John.

"Do as I'm told?" I asked. And how the hell did he know my name?

"That's right, you do as you're told. Right now, you just keep on licking my wife's pussy, just like you were doing. I know that she's a tasty treat! Go on, now, lick her, make her moan!"

With a thousand thoughts racing through my head, I looked back at the luscious wet labia in front of me, and I started licking. I always love eating pussy, so I decided I'd give her my best, and enjoy the moment, because I did not know what to expect next.

Keela began to moan, "Oh John, he's good at this! He's going to make me come soon! Eric, do you want to make me come in your face?"

Saying nothing, I planted my lips right over her clit and danced the tip of my tongue over it.

"OOHH!! I take that as a yes!" she replied and she ground her pussy into my face.

I heard the sound of a belt buckle opening, and a zipper and a ruffle of clothing. The mattress moved as John's weight was now on the bed, too. I felt the sag as he crawled his way toward Keela's head. She stopped her oral stimulation of my dick, and then I felt what I was sure was my dick and John's being rubbed against one another.

"Look John, you're longer than he is, but look how thick his trouser snake is! I love seeing the two of them together like this!" I felt her tongue run across the head, and then it was gone, and I could only assume that she was sucking on John.

"Oh, John, he's got a really talented tongue!" she said and again she was grinding her pussy in my face. "Go do it John! Fuck me while he is licking me - you know how much I like that! Go, I want to feel your cock in me, and I want his tongue licking us while you fuck me!"

"WHAT?" I thought. "I don't want to lick some guys cock!" I started to struggle, but was in no position to go anywhere. I felt the bed move as John crawled to the edge.

"Now, Eric, this is the part where you need to do as you're told!" John said. "I am going to fuck my wife from behind here, and you are going to keep right on licking her pussy while I do!"

"OK," I thought to myself, "you have no choice, just focus on her lovely pussy and don't think about the penis that'll be there, too!"

"Oh, yes," said John, "open your eyes, and watch my prick sliding into her!"

"No, no, you can't make me do that!" I said, thinking that I could concentrate on her pussy if I didn't watch.

"You'll do as you're told here! You were here planning to fuck my wife, you will do as you are instructed!"

OK, so I opened my eyes. Here was this beautiful pussy I'd been munching on, wet and glistening, her outer lips fully distended and open, and her inner lips folded open like flower petals, and then here comes a large, bulbous penis.

"Keep licking, too!" John barked.

I licked her clit, and tried my best to keep my tongue focused only there. John leaned in and ran the head of his cock up and down her opened pussy, and I could smell his musky, heavy scent. At first it was pungent and almost a turn off, but then, as the scent of her arousal mixed with his, it was oddly turning me on. I realized that I had never really seen sex from this angle before, and I licked at her clit again, just as the head of John's penis opened her vestibule and "popped" inside her. The moan from Keela almost made me come instantly. If that had been my dick in her, I would have.

Then, he kept sliding in. I was still licking at her clit, and watching his long, hard shaft slide into her. Her inner lips were almost clinging to his dick as he slid in. Then, he reversed and pulled out a little, and the lips also pulled outward from her, but then he reversed again, sliding into her, this time without stopping, and I realized that I would soon be quite up close and personal with his balls. I stopped licking, but kept watching.

"Keep licking, Eric, lick me, and lick his balls!"

"Do it Eric!" came John's command.

Hesitantly, I stuck out my tongue, and touched her clit again, and John suddenly pushed home, his balls at my tongue, no, really on my tongue. The scent was strong, and now the taste was strong, too. His musky smell and her arousal combined now in taste, and while my tongue was out and on his balls, he pulled back out, and my tongue ran along his shaft. It was an odd sensation because he was so covered in Keela's juices that he tasted like pussy, but I knew it was his cock. He started a rhythm of in and out, back and forth, and I got kind of lost in whether I was licking Keela or John.

Keela was getting closer to coming and her hips were moving and John was moving and I was trying to keep my attention on her clit, when suddenly John's dick popped completely out of her. The head was purple and shiny wet and the scent was not just pussy, but an oddly exciting mixture and I put out my tongue and ran it across the head of his penis, and he pushed forward and suddenly I had him in my mouth! Unsure of what I should do, I ran my tongue around the head and tried to extract the taste of her pussy, but I knew there was more there.

John pulled back again and he popped out of my mouth and he was thrusting forward trying to find Keela's pussy. I reached up and held his shaft and put him back in her cunt again and again he pushed hard all the way in. By now, I had thrown all caution to the wind and I licked the entire area where pussy and cock were combining. I licked his balls and the base of his dick, where combined juices were oozing out all around.

12