John and Keela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh guys, I'm gonna come so good!" Keela yelled out. "DON'T EITHER OF YOU STOP!!!"

I watched her pussy start to clamp on his dick, a sensation that I knew all to well would make it hard not to blow my own cork, and sure enough, John let out a growl and I saw his legs stiffen and his balls contract and I watched as this couple reached orgasm together and it was awesome! He kept thrusting in to her and her pussy seemed to really grab him and pull him in.

Slowly, the thrusting stopped, and both John and Keela's muscles relaxed a bit. The scent by my nose was markedly different now, with the smell of semen now strong. I started to turn my head, when I heard the next, dreaded instruction.

"No, Eric, don't move!" said Keela, "this is the BEST part! Ready, John? One, two, three!"

At three, he pulled out of her suddenly, and she pushed herself up from the bed, and put her open pussy right over my mouth, and a funny mixture of runny and viscous liquid slipped from her pussy and onto my face. I tried to close my mouth, but it would all have been in my nose making it impossible to breath, so I opened my mouth and felt most of it running right inside. If I did not swallow quick, I would certainly choke, so I did. Most of it happened so quick that I really did not taste the first globs, but after that I had a definite taste of semen and pussy, but mostly semen.

"Clean it up Eric!" barked John. "Clean it up, and Keela will finish that blowjob she started!"

The thought of getting to come was all I needed and, besides, by now, cleaning up was going to mean still getting to eat her beautiful cunt. I started lapping and licking and running my fingers all around her furry cunt, licking from clit to the edge of her asshole and back. By the time I finished, she had had another small orgasm, and then she started in on licking me.

As my attention turned from licking her to her licking me, I wondered where John had gone, when I realized that I was hearing two sets of guttural noises and that there was always a tongue licking up and one licking down and figured out that they were both giving me the blowjob.

A little taken aback at first, I figured, "what the hell, after what I've just done?" and I sat back and enjoyed it. As turned on as I was, I didn't last too long before I was blasting a load of come into someone's mouth, but I didn't know who's. Afterward, I could hear them kissing and slurping and realized that it didn't matter whose mouth I came in, they were sharing the results!

Finally, Keela was getting off of me, and she turned, her mouth all sloppy with my come and she leaned in and kissed me, sharing with me, too, all that come.

"I'm so glad you stayed for a night cap. You want to stay for breakfast, too?"

I looked at John who enthusiastically grinned at me.

"How could I refuse?" I asked, wondering what they could have in mind, next?

We all crawled up onto the bed, Keela between us, put our heads on the pillows and fell asleep. A couple of hours later, I got up to go pee, and came back to bed admiring the sleeping couple. Keela looked as good sleeping there as she did the night before, and John was a good looking man - though I really had never thought much about that before. He was not quite as tall as me, tanned all over, muscular without looking like a body-builder.

Keela was lying on her back, one leg straight out, the other bent at the knee, leaving her pussy open just slightly. Her labia were back to their non-aroused state, but her pubes were stiffly matted with come. John was lying on his side, with his arm draped across her belly, one leg slightly across hers. His limp dick was hanging down, and I took a moment to look at it, having never really looked much at anyone's but my own. His shaft was tanned like he was, the head a dark pinkish, purple color. I found myself not believing what I had done the evening before, but strangely finding myself curious for more.

I crawled back up to the pillow, gently caressed her soft breasts, nuzzled myself in to her, and fell back into sleep.

When I again was awakened, it was Keela nudging me.

"I'm sorry love, I have to go pee!" she said to me. I rolled from her shoulder to allow her to get up. John was still lying back, softly snoring. I watched Keela's pretty ass wiggle toward the bathroom. When she returned, we talked quietly.

"So," I said, "the whole restaurant thing - was that like an audition?"

"Well, yes, kind of. Look, I'm sorry if you think I led you on, and I assure you that John and I don't do this every weekend, but sometimes we get an itch to add someone else to the bed. I promise, nothing will come from it, John is not the jealous type, and we've shared each other with men and women. So, if you want out, I hope there are no hard feelings - but if you want to stay, the restaurant is closed today, and I think we can help each other enjoy the time. You said yourself that you are looking for a get away! What do you say?"

"Well, at first I was really unsure - this is the first sexual contact I've ever had with another guy, other than a drunken circle jerk many years ago, but I did enjoy myself last night, and I have to admit, I'm far more curious now than I ever thought I'd be."

She almost squealed in response, and kissed me full on the lips. "I was hoping you'd say so! You certainly seem like an adventurous type!"

She looked at me with an almost wicked grin.

"Let's wake up John!" she said. I looked at her quizzically.

She just smiled, an impish Irish twinkle in her eye, and she motioned for me to follow her. We both crawled down to his crotch. She reached a hand out to his flaccid dick and gently ran her fingers up and down it. She took my hand in her other, and guided my fingers to him, too. I touched his soft skin, but in my mind, I was remembering seeing the shaft stiff and long and penetrating Keela's pussy.

As my hand reached the tip of his dick, I quick grasped Keela's hand in mine, and I looked up at her and kissed her. As we broke the kiss, she pushed my hand back down on her husband's penis, and I ran my hands down toward his balls. Keela leaned down and kissed his shaft, and put her hand around my neck and pulled me down toward him as well. The scent of his cock hit my nostrils and again I thought about watching him plow into Keela. Meanwhile, Keela kept pulling me into a kiss that centered right on the head of John's cock. My lips were touching him and Keela, and I could feel John stirring beneath us. His shaft moved as blood started to fill him, and then I felt Keela's tongue reach my lips, which, of course, meant that she had licked her way around the head of his prick. I hungrily opened my mouth to take her tongue in, as I'm sure she hoped I would, and suddenly she pushed John's cock into my mouth. At first I started to back off, but then thought, what the hell, I've already tasted everything it has to offer, so I let him in.

At first, it was only that, and I did pull my head back, and he popped out of my mouth. Keela was quick to pull him into her mouth, and John moaned. Keela swirled her tongue around his head, and then served it back to me. This time I took it in and used my tongue on it too. John was fully awake now and raised his hips. In an odd way, I was enjoying knowing that I was able to make him feel that way, though I was still unsure about the whole thing. I pulled him from my mouth, and fed him back to Keela, and she, too, sucked on him. Soon his hips were almost jumping off the bed, and Keela and I kept swapping him back and forth.

As I sensed that he was about to come, I pushed him to Keela.

"I don't think I'm ready for that!" I said, as she kissed his head.

"Yes, you can do it!" she hissed at me, pushing him toward me, pumping his dick as his hips bucked off the bed. "Take him in...he's coming, taste it! You tasted it last night!"

She continued to jerk him off, pushing his head between my lips. As I struggled with my response, I felt her hand behind my head pushing me at him. As I opened my mouth, his mushroom head popped inside and I heard him groan and suddenly my mouth was filled with warm, gooey liquid. I closed my throat off, and it overflowed my mouth, spilling out and down the shaft toward his hairy balls. Another spurt fired as I backed up and hit my face and chin. Keela squealed in delight, and then as his spurts subsided, and I regained some composure, I threw my own feelings to the side, and opened my mouth and pulled him in again, now running my tongue over the slit in his head, tasting and taking in the last of the come oozing from him.

Keela started laughing and kissing me and licking the come from my chin and neck, and then slurping it noisily from the base of John's cock, where his pubic hairs were matted with it. She pulled my head back toward the base of John's cock and I too was licking up the come that had leaked from my mouth. Keela pulled me into a sloppy, cummy kiss. Tongues intertwined and I had to swallow, but Keela slurped come from my mouth and crawled up to John and shared with him as she had with me last night.

"Jeez, that was awesome!" John said as they broke their kiss, "but I really have to go pee!"

John got up from the bed, his cock still half stiff and swaying as he walked. Keela crawled back up to me and we kissed with tongues darting in and out until we had cleaned up all of John's come. My prick was now quite stiff and Keela was running her hand over it. She pushed me over onto my back and reached for the nightstand. She retrieved a bottle of lube and poured a generous amount on her hands. She rubbed my cock all over, and then ran her hands over her breasts. Then, looking directly in my eyes, she shimmied down and let her breasts hang down on either side of my cock. She leaned a little further and kissed the end of my prick, now oozing its own lube to add to the slippery concoction.

She grasped the sides of her tits and sandwiched my cock in her fleshy globes and started moving up and down. My wife was in the itty-bitty-titty club, so we didn't really do much of this, and Keela had plenty to keep me squeezed in and interested. Every time my prick slid north of her breasts, she'd open her mouth and take me in, or she'd lick all around my bulbous head.

A couple of minutes later John returned, and started licking and kissing Keela's breasts and also kissing the head of my cock as it pushed past her fleshy globes. I knew that he had helped her suck me off the night before, but this was something to watch as the two of them were licking at the head of my cock. It didn't take long until I was passing that point of no return and I thrust forward and my first burst of cum hit Keela's cheek. She jumped a bit, and grabbed my cock from between her tits and pointed it right at John's face. John opened his mouth and a couple of jets of come hit his face and into his waiting mouth. The two of them swapped time sucking hard on my cock, pulling the dribbles of semen from me. They looked at each other, slippery with come and John held Keela's face in his hands as they kissed and licked and drank up the cum.

I leaned back on my elbow watching them enjoy one another and smiled.

As they finished their "snack" they looked over at me.

"What are you grinning at?" John asked.

"Just enjoying the show, and my part in it!" I replied.

"So, Eric, how long are you on the island?"

"Only until Thursday."

"If you'd like, you can stay here - we can just see where it leads. Any time you want to leave, no hard feelings, er, so to speak! We'd love to host you, and you can save the hotel bill for a couple of nights."

12