John and Ruth’s House Hunting Story

Story Info
House hunting turns into an adventure.
2.1k words
4.03
6.7k
2
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so the story went . . .

[ruth]

We had just relocated to Santiago - Chile. My company had transferred me here, offering me a wonderful position. It was a promotion with great salary and benefits.

My husband was very supportive. He took a year's leave-of absence from his job in Boston and decided to take advantage of the time in Chile to improve his Spanish, do some consulting work and get time on the slopes. (Chile has great skiing resorts).

[john]

This was a great opportunity for Ruth. It was a temporary assignment but would enhance her position in her company. We just could not refuse the offer.

Santiago is a beautiful city. Colorful, vibrant. A wonderful place for young couples to live. One thing we had to get done quickly was to find an apartment. We were still living in a hotel at the time and had to find a permanent residence as soon as possible and settle down. Ruth's company had a great real estate agent working for them and that made things much easier.

[ruth]

I went out alone one Saturday to look at a house with our estate agent. John had to meet with a potential client in the city that morning and wasn't able to join us. The estate agent came to pick me up at the hotel. I had never met him before. Our regular agent was ill and had sent his junior partner, Jose, in his place. He was in his mid-twenties, with long black hair tied back in a pony-tail and very handsome. We drove up to a neighborhood of Santiago that overlooks the city and harbor. It was a spectacular drive and Jose pushed his convertible around the bends in the road with the ease of a le-mans racing driver.

The house was a dream. A spacious French-style villa with a small but beautiful garden. The large, ceiling-high windows in the living room gave an unobstructed view of the city below. From one of the bedrooms you could see the neighbor's patio and garden and if you stood at the right angle you could see into their dining room. Even though the rooms were bare I could see that the house had great potential.

I was enchanted. I had to bring John to see it as soon as possible. It had to be tomorrow.

Jose gave me the key and said that we could visit any time we wanted, only to make sure that we let him know.

[john]

I got back to the hotel just after lunch and found Ruth very excited. She had found it!

And had the pleasure of a charming young man's company all morning. I know just how much men's attentions please her and in some way it excites me too. She told me how she had caught him looking at her many times during the trip and that the look in his eye was one of pure lust. The rest of Saturday afternoon we spent making slow, gentle love and talking about the house and its possibilities. We planned on going up there the next day.

[ruth]

We woke up early on Sunday morning and as usual John made me my favorite breakfast. Spanish omelet with bacon and a touch of cilantro, toast and freshly squeezed orange juice.

I called Jose and told him that we were going up to the house and he said that he would meet us there later on.

We drove up to the house. Traffic was very light (being Sunday morning) and we were able to enjoy the view without too many distractions.

When we arrived, we unlocked the house and I showed John around. He was as excited as I was. Without any furniture the rooms looked huge. We stood at the large living room windows, looking outside onto the patio and garden and then down to the city. Without any curtains one got a wide, panoramic view of the city. It was very dramatic. John stood behind me, his strong arms around my stomach and kissed me gently on my neck, behind my ear. I had just had my hair cut and the short hairs on my neck stood up as I felt his warm lips on my skin. My whole body tingled in anticipation of what would come next. I know my John.

[john]

It felt so good, holding Ruth in my arms. We had stood like this so many times before. In front of the mirror in the bathroom, in the park, looking at street performers in Quinsy market. But this was different. More intense. After a while she turned around. I knew what was going to happen and was prepared. But then she said 'let's go and take a look at the other rooms" She was teasing me of course and enjoyed the painful look in my eyes.

We walked through the house hand-in-hand. When we got to the bedroom she said "look, I can see the neighbors. Don't they have a lovely garden?". We stood together by the window looking at them. The woman was planting flowers and the man was sweeping the patio. The room was a bit stuffy so we opened the windows. Again, I stood behind her, hugging her just like she loves me to. I kissed her neck and began caressing her.

[ruth]

John started to kiss my neck again and his hands began to roam over the front of my body. He touched my breasts lightly (I wasn't wearing a bra) and my nipples responded immediately. His hands felt warm and soft yet strong and forceful. One hand was on my breast and the other caressed my neck and then wandered down between my legs. I was so wet. I couldn't take it any longer. I was breathing deeply and felt my heart racing.

"Make love to me. Please. Right here. Right now" I begged and ground my bottom into his groin. I could feel him responding as he grew harder.

================ Scenario "A" begins here ==============

(or for a more "racy" version, go straight to scenario "B" below)

[john]

I removed Ruth's shirt and then her panties. Kissing every part of her body that was uncovered. I left her skirt on. Facing the window, with her hands on the ledge, she parted her legs. I quickly removed my clothes and moved behind her, feeling her warm body, glowing in the cool room. I slid into her easily from behind. She was very wet. As I was moving in rhythm with her I kissed her neck and bit her gently on her ear. I heard her moan softly. At some point I looked up and out of the window. I whispered to Ruth who looked up and tensed immediately. "Don't worry' I said "Let them enjoy the view. We'll introduce ourselves later". The neighbors had been watching us all the time.

[ruth]

I don't know what came over me. Here I was, naked, making love to my husband and in an apartment not ours, staring into the eyes of curious strangers. It felt so good, so naughty. I felt so exposed, yet so in control. I felt John behind me push deeper than I had ever experienced before. Our rhythm matched perfectly. I closed my eyes and felt myself being lifted to another plane.

My skin was tingling from the feel of John's hands and lips and from the cool air blowing gently in from the window. "What are they doing now?" I asked. "They've stopped working" John said "They're holding hands and watching us". My senses intensified and felt a warm glow spread over my entire body. I soon felt his whole body tense. "I'm coming. Are you ready? Please finish with me" he whispered in my ear. At that point I felt my whole body shudder and I exploded in orgasm as I felt his heat burst inside me.

[john]

What an orgasm. What an intense feeling. As I was slumped over her back, kissing her neck we heard the door open and looked back in shock as Jose walked in . . . . .

========= Scenario "B" begins here ==========

[john]

I removed Ruth's shirt and then her panties. Kissing every part of her body that was uncovered. I left her skirt on. Facing the window, with her hands on the ledge, she parted her legs. I quickly removed my clothes and moved behind her, feeling her warm body, glowing in the cool room. I slid into her easily from behind. She was very wet. As I was moving in rhythm with her I kissed her neck and bit her gently on her ear. I heard her moan softly.

[ruth]

Pretty soon my legs started to ache. I'm in good shape but being in that position for too long wasn't comfortable for me. I told John to lean against the wall, got down on my knees and started to kiss him. First his lower belly and then between his legs. I took him in my mouth and slowly moved my tongue around the swollen head. I looked up. His eyes were closed and he was holding tightly onto the window edge behind him. I knew that he was enjoying it as much as I was.

I thought that I heard some sounds coming from the next room but didn't pay much attention. I wasn't able to focus on anything else. With one hand I caressed his swollen testicles and the other was between my legs. I was very, very wet.

[john]

It was an incredible feeling. We had made love many times like this before, but like this, in an unfamiliar, dark and empty place, with strangers outside. In the back of my mind I knew that the estate agent was supposed to meet us and could walk in at any moment and that excited me even more.

I opened my eyes to some sound and thought I saw the bedroom door closing but thought it was due to the breeze coming in from the window. I closed my eyes again.

It was then that I heard Ruth gasp in surprise. Opening my eyes, I saw a naked stranger on his knees behind Ruth, hugging her, caressing her breasts. She shuddered at his touch and I was in too much shock to say anything. My head was reeling with the ecstasy of my Ruth pleasuring me.

[ruth]

I heard some noise behind me but didn't turn around. Then I felt a warm body move close against me and before I could react felt something hard between my legs. I gasped as this stranger pressed his manhood deep into my body. I was very wet, and he slid in quite easily. It felt so good. I reached behind and felt his head, the long hair shaking loose freely.

"Jose?" I whispered.

"Si" he replied.

He grasped my hand and bit gently into the soft side of my palm, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. "Harder" I whispered and returned my attention to John who was now holding my head and was directing my lips back to his penis. Jose bit hard on my hand and I rocked my body back and forth on his.

[john]

"What's going on here?" I thought. Looking down I saw my wife's body, glistening with sweat, arched back., her beautiful breasts pointing up. A stranger's hands caressing her. She was rocking back and forth, obviously enjoying his attention to her breasts and body. He was thrusting into her from behind and at the same time kissing her neck in her favorite place, behind her ear.

[ruth]

I knew that John was about to finish and wanted Jose to finish inside me at the same time. Reaching down between my legs I cupped Jose's testicles and squeezed them gently. I heard him moan and then John too. They both finished within seconds of each other. As they exploded inside me my whole body shuddered as wave after wave of orgasm hit me. After a few minutes this intense feeling, my body felt limp. I felt as if I was floating. I leaned back on Jose's muscular body. John got down on his knees and hugged me, kissing me softly on my lips and neck. "I love you, Ruth' he said and held me tight. I hugged him in return. We remained locked like that for a long while. It was so very peaceful.

[john]

After we recovered, Ruth introduced us. We shook hands. He was a little embarrassed but we both assured his that it was " cool".

We signed the lease that very day and parted ways promising to keep in touch.

We did, but that's a whole other story.