John and Suzan Ch. 03

Story Info
John fucks up again, things get heavy.
9.4k words
4.35
4.4k
6
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. It is that time of year when the days grow dark and short and my mood travels along. This tale is shorter and darker and the characters possibly less likeable than some of my earlier offerings. I hope it isn't too jarring for readers expecting sunbeams and butterflies.

Fair Warning. Many of you won't like this series. It contains non-consent and certainly reluctance, cuckoldry, interracial sex, drug abuse or drug usage, cheating, impotence, mature, the problems of aging and is in general rather dark. Further, many of you will find my characters actions stupid, illogical, selfish and in many cases juvenile. I only want to say two things. Again.

When people feel their lives crumble around them, they grasp at straws, they do poorly thought out and really stupid things. Welcome to humanity.

This is a work of fiction, not real life. Enjoy or not enjoy. Get over it. I welcome PMs if you want to chat as well as comments from regular Lit members.

Part 3

And I love you. Yes, I love you. Oh, how I love you.

Suzan was a little hung over and down over Tom's rejection, but we both went to work Monday morning. When I got in, the boss called me into his office. "John, you have been with us for a long time, and you understand our culture and how we like our teams to function. I need a favor." I thought, Good, I'm not getting fired.

"What kind of favor? What do you need?" I said relief in my voice.

"I know this is short notice but, it looks like the acquisition of one of our competitors is going to happen. I need you to fly out to the West coast and meet with their people. We are going to need to reduce staff to eliminate redundancies."

"Being the hatchet man isn't my forte. Sounds like a tough trip. When does this need to happen?"

"You won't be actually firing anyone, only identifying under performers and people who wouldn't fit in. You leave Wednesday at noon. Work all day Thursday and Friday and fly home Saturday morning."

"Can it wait until next week? I have something planned with Suzan Friday."

"No, it can't wait. This would mean a lot to your position with us. I am sure she will understand. A good wife needs to support her husband's career."

"I will talk to her ASAP."

"Good. I will have Beatrice make your travel arrangements and get you a company card for expenses." Shit, typical boss manipulation and damage control. Suzan will be crushed.

I called Suzan and we met for lunch. She was suspicious when she saw the look on my face. "OK, John. What is wrong?"

I replayed the conversation and her face fell as I got to leaving Wednesday at noon. "We were having our big drug date Friday I have been really horny thinking about it. Anticipating. Can you refuse, get someone else to go instead."

"No, I can't. I am sure he started the conversation in a way to make me think I was going to be let go. Always looking for leverage."

"Fucking Leonard is such a manipulative asshole! What am I going to do?"

"Not so much an asshole as a successful CEO. You don't get there by being a truly nice guy. Are you going to be OK?"

"Sure. I have plenty of toys and wine. I will make do."

I emailed the boss, 'All set. Send further instructions and an employee roster if possible."

Tuesday night I took my wife out for a nice dinner on my new company card. Before I left in the morning Suzan said, "Text me when you land to let me know how things are going. Call every night. Please."

My flight went well, and my luggage didn't get lost. I called home and Suzan answered slightly out of breath.

"Honey, I made it, the flight went perfect. I checked into a nice suite at the W, steps from the office. How are you, what are you doing?" I neglected to mention that first class was a real treat.

"Glad you are there safe. Me? I am drinking and playing with my toys. I was about to cum when you called. Now I have to start over."

I laughed. "Well, don't let me keep you. Enjoy and send a pic. I love you."

"Thanks. Love you too bye, babe."

A few minutes later I received a picture of my wife's privates with the biggest black dildo we owned buried in her cunt and a tiny vibe on her clit. The text said, 'Miss you'. It made me smile. I showered and went to bed.

Thursday flew by. Meetings both group and individual were back-to-back all day. Everyone was on their best behavior. Some of the group took me out for drinks, actually the company took us all out. The bar was noisy. I had to go into the men's room to call Suzan. When she answered I knew something was wrong. She was slurring her words and sounded like she was crying.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"I mish you so much. I am sad and lonely. I am going to be all alone tomorrow. Come home tonight!"

"Have you been drinking too much?"

"Ish two bottles of wine too much?"

"It definitely is. Stop now. Drink some water, a lot of water, take something and get some sleep."

"OK. Are you coming home? What is all that noise? Are you at a party?"

"No party, just a bar. People wanted to take this old fart out for some drinks and food."

I continued with the answer I knew she would hate but tried to be upbeat and offer her something to look forward to, "Coming home? Not tonight, I will see you on Saturday and I have a treat for you."

"Drugs?"

"Yes. Now do as I say, or you will be puking all day tomorrow."

"OK. Got it boss. Love you."

"Love you too, now take some meds, drink water and sleep. Please."

I went back to the group and one of the young ladies I had met with during the day, Wendy pulled me aside, she was cute about 30 and had ample tits, not as big as my wife's but still nice, big and firm. "John? Is it true? Are you here to decide who gets fired?"

I had a few drinks in me and lied easily. "Why would you think that? I am here to do an assessment to see how our two companies can integrate and work together."

Wendy moved close and brought her face to within 6 inches of mine and rubbing her tits and hard nipples on me asked innocently, "John, is there anything I can do to convince you I am a valuable and versatile employee? Let me show you I am a team player. So, you can assess me as a highly valuable employee?"

"Darling, you are beautiful, and your assets are impressive but there are some problems in the way. First, I am married and love my wife. Second, I don't know what power I have or if I can help or hurt anyone's future. You seem very nice and, so far, I believe very good at your job. I don't know if you need to try and influence me. Third, I am twice your age and have erectile dysfunction so I am certain I will be a disappointment to you and myself."

"I know you are married. I can see the ring. Is your wife here with you?"

"No, she is still home crying and drinking too much wine."

"So sad." Wendy said as she moved her lips closer to mine. "The good news is I can get you some Viagra, and the offer still stands, handsome."

I shook my head trying to avoid the kiss. "Vitamin V won't be enough." For some reason I will never understand I confided in Wendy. "I had some medical problems and I need harder drugs to get it up these days."

Wendy grinned, "Wait right here." And she flounced off in the direction of her work people.

She came right back arms around a taller Blonde whispering secrets. The other woman was tall and very thin. She looked a little trashy with tattoos and lots of makeup. Still she wore her LBD like a runway model and was extremely attractive. A total contrast to my wife. She flowed her arms around my neck and gave me a deep wet passionate French kiss.

She broke the kiss and said, "I'm Cathy. Wendy told me about your problem, I'm holding. Do you want to party with us?"

There was no way I was going to say 'no' to that offer. "You bet." I waited. "What's next?"

Cathy took charge, "Say goodbye to the crew, no one will wonder about it. We all know this isn't your time zone. We will wait 10-15 minutes finish our drinks and follow you to?"

Suite 2504 at the W.

I announced I was exhausted and said last call and closed out our group tab. As I walked out, I took out my ED meds and popped the tab under my tongue. I had come prepared just in case. I didn't want to cheat on Suzan, in fact I had resigned myself to never being able to execute that act, even if she was a slut now. But, this 'just in case', was about as good an offer as I was likely to ever get in my lifetime. Besides there was that whole thing Suzan had with Tom. I wasn't looking for revenge, it was just a once in a lifetime opportunity if I could only rise to the challenge. I really wanted to try. In the room, I ordered some food and drinks. A dozen raw oysters, some sliders and a huge plate of fries. Plus 3 bottles of dry California sparkling wine.

I propped the suite door ajar with a shoe and took a quick shower. Room service was just arriving as I came out dressed in the provided white terry robe. I gave the waiter a generous tip. The women arrived just after. I poured champagne as Cathy emptied an impressive amount of drug paraphernalia onto the glass coffee table.

The ladies slurped a few oysters. Accepting a glass of champagne Cathy asked, "What do you shoot John?"

I looked embarrassed. "I have never 'shot' anything. I have only snorted, meth, coke and a little heroin with my wife who is a virgin to needles too."

Wendy stripped out of her clothes and released a magnificent pair of enhanced tits. When she turned I saw her tramp stamp, it was quite unusual and lovely. The letters 'F U C K M E',were interspersed by small illustrations of gaping pussies. At the center on her spine between the C an K there was a gaping asshole. I groaned, "Damn girl, that is an amazing tat. Can I get a picture?"

"Please do." Wendy said, picking up a vape pen that she immediately took a hit off. "John, you want to vape or some meth first while Cathy gets you set up for the main event?"

I vaped while I watched Cathy and she explained, "I am making us a super speedball, meth coke and a beginner's dose of smack for you." She weighed out the meth and coke with a small spoon onto a card on a tiny digital scale and added a much smaller amount of the other drug that I was assuming was heroin. She filled the glass pipe for Wendy with some larger beautiful translucent white crystals. Wendy heated the bowl of the pipe. I watched the crystals melt and heard the meth fizzle before it started to smoke. She drew the smoke into her lungs and held it for about 20 seconds. Then Cathy said, "Start with a shotgun, Johnny boy. Exhale completely." Wendy opened my mouth with her free hand and sealed her lips around mine before I inhaled the gift of the meth vapor into my lungs.

I took it and held it in. It burned a little but tasted Ok and felt good, very OK, really good. I exhaled a white cloud while Wendy took another big hit. I was feeling a stirring and full of energy I opened my robe and checked my cock. It was at half mast and Wendy gave me a second shotgun. She looked down and smiled. She put the pipe down on the table and led me to the bedroom. Lying down legs spread she asked sweetly, "Would you eat me baby? While Cathy is getting ready for us?"

I set to like a starving man. Her quim was shaved, plump, and flavorful. Wendy panted and screamed as I sucked her clit. She sat up and we returned to see Cathy withdrawing a needle from her forearm. Her eyes were lidded but she happily asked, "Ready?" and patted the cushion next to her. Before I sat, I dropped the robe and said, "Cathy, you look lovely but aren't you over dressed?"

Carefully putting the syringe down on the glass table, she stood and dropped her dress to the floor. That was it, no lingerie. I was surprised and pleased to see crystal studs in her nipples and a narrow but exuberant patch of blonde pubic hair. Her obviously natural Bs were pert and perfectly formed. She sat next to me and took my left arm and tied a wide soft rubber band around my biceps just like they do when you get a blood test. "Look at those almost virgin veins." She cooed.

I fondled her tit with my left hand thinking So much different than Suzan but so nice and so fucking beautiful. The needle slipped in and in a few seconds, I felt the snort rush, only multiplied by a factor of ten. I grinned up at Cathy and said, "This is amazing! Thank you. You are so beautiful. A goddess." That was the last moment I thought about Suzan until the next morning.

I felt something at my groin and looked down in slow motion to see Wendy sucking my cock into her mouth while holding her arm out to Cathy. The dope went in and Wendy shuddered, taking me balls deep. It was going to take me a while to nut, so we retired to bed. Cathy pulled me in for another kiss while she rubbed herself on my thigh. It was delightful kissing the hot young blonde. So much more intense, more passionate than in the bar minutes ago. Everything felt so Vivid yet relaxed. The bar seemed a lifetime ago, three people clothed and planning a little adventure. Now we were naked, high and about to do everything I could dream of. I was sure that I could never get enough of this young woman. When Cathy shuddered and ogasmed on my thigh, Wendy pushed in between us and whined, "what about me? I set this all up!"

Cathy bent down and kissed the shorter woman with as much passion as she had me and I kissed Wendy's neck from behind and fingered her. Wendy moaned and walked us to the bed. She fell back and pulled Cathy's face to her garden of earthly delight. It was smoother than a putting green but delightful none the less. Cathy climbed on the bed, knees at the edge, calves and feet hanging off in the air. Her swollen vulva stuck out so far that it was almost past the top of her thighs and gaping. I could see it begging for my attention, lips glistening with her sweet dew. That amazing pussy was calling 'John. John. fuck me.' I moved forward and wet the head of my cock in her slit. Pushing the head into her tight wet hole.

Feeling Cathy respond to me, Wendy panted, "That's it Johny. Fuck that Bitch. My sweet little lover girl wants that hard cock. She always was a drug slut."

I grabbed Cathy's narrow hips and slipped into her tight welcoming body. She was so thin it was amazing watching my now fat cock find room to enter her. She pushed back and rocked her hips. I started to piston and pant. Wendy giggled. "I have pegged her so I get how hot it looks but I wish I had a dick so I could really fuck my delicious little bitch." She grabbed her nipples and pulling them away from her body rolled them between her fingers. "Johny, I'm close. Are you close. Do you want to cum in Cathy's pussy or my ass?"

"Can't I do you both?"

"If you think you can nut twice. Sure. We are both three-hole sluts but as I am sure you saw I really love anal. Cumming!!! Hard! Babe suck harder!"

I pretended to think while the visual of my cock moving in and out of Cathy's amazing tight cunt drove me over the edge. "Oh, fuck! Cumming. Too late to change holes now." As I was filling her with seed Cathy arched her back and pushed onto my throbbing tool hard and squeezed.

When I was drained and she was done, I pulled out and Cathy turned around and cleaned me up, such a sweet woman.

When she finished and smiled up at me, she declared, "I'm going for a top up, anyone else?"

We followed her like a pair of puppies. "I'm going to go a little heavier this time Johny, You OK? You think you can handle it?"

"I'm all in ladies. I am having the time of my life. Do it."

The rush of the second shot wasn't as amazing as the first but still better than snorting the same amount of drugs. Back in bed. Wendy ate my cream pie out of Cathy while I fucked her ass. It took me forever to nut, by the time I did the ladies had had at least a dozen orgasms between the two of them. After my second I got up to piss and put 2 benjamins in Cathy's purse with a note, 'for the product and the education. Thanks, love John.'

It was early morning and Cathy was trying to revive me for one more go but I nodded off. I woke up alone at dawn. And rolled out of bed to take a shower. The girls and their stuff were gone. There was a note from Wendy. 'Thanks for a great time. You may be old but not dead yet. Kisses. Love Wendy and Cathy, your stellar duo.'

I had a nice breakfast and a triple cappuccino to try and dispel the cobwebs and walked to the office. There was a big breakfast spread out, a regular Friday thing at this office. I needn't have eaten. I snacked on some fresh fruit salad. There was a knock on the door of my temporary office and my two girls entered smiling broadly.

Cathy said, "You look really good dad. It looks like we didn't wear you out to much."

"Dad? "I asked.

Wendy giggled. "Toward the end of the night when all the stimulants were wearing off, you were babbling how you were old enough to be our father and that Suzan would just love us. Is she into girls?"

I found all that too funny, "She isn't yet. But it is something we will investigate if the opportunity comes up." Oh fuck Suzan! I checked my phone and saw a missed cal at 7 am, no message just a missed call.

"You ladies were lovely I will always remember you. But I have a ton to do today I am flying home tomorrow."

"We know. We wanted to say goodbye in private and offer you your money back. We aren't whores. Just sluts."

"The best most wonderful sluts. Keep it for expenses. It is on the main office."

"Well, Ok." Cathy said with a pixie grin."

My heart raced at that but as soon as they left, I called my wife. No answer straight to VM. I hung up. I texted, 'Honey CALL me ASAP!" I called and left a VM this time "Not home yet. I can't make it until tomorrow. I am worried, are you in trouble? Call me!!!"

I called my home office and asked if there were any earlier flights out that I could switch to and could Beatice get me home any earlier.

I tracked Suzan's phone, she wasn't home. She was in the area where we had picked up Jordan. Oh God what happened to my wife while I was having a drug fueled orgy with Wendy and Cathy. Damn my soul, Fuck, Suzan, call me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Beatrice called, "I am very sorry John. Everything coming home is booked solid. I even tried to switch airlines."

She could hear my panic as I groaned, "What am I going to do? My wife is in trouble. I have to get home."

"John, you could go to the airport and try to go on standby but flights out end at 1 AM. Your 6:32 AM out is one of the first jets to take off."

"I will try that. Thanks."

Once I was off with Beatrice, I got a text from Suzan. 'John, Everything is OK. I am out having a great time with a few friends.'

I texted right back, 'Please call ASAP, I NEED to hear your voice! Where are you? Who are you with?'

Fifteen minutes later I received, 'I am fine. Just having fun. I will see your tomorrow. Chill.'

I took a deep breath and tried to get caught up on meetings and work. I had missed one individual meeting with the HR manager. All the others were back-to-back but if I could cut a meeting short, then I might be able to get back on schedule. I went to HR to get caught up with them. Tim was the HR manager. Seeing that I was distraught over something, he gave me a few minutes before my next meeting. By hustling around, I was able to get caught up by 5. I hadn't heard from Suzan again.

It was quitting time, and most people were leaving for the weekend. I stood in my office door and said goodbye to a few people and shook a few hands. Cathy and Wendy walked up coats in hand. Wendy asked, "Wanna come out for a drink with us Dad?"

Cathy handed me a small wrapped package. "A little present for you." Then her expression changed, "What is wrong John?" She pushed me into my office and the girls closed the door behind them and Wendy turned the lock.