John and Suzan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done with me, she looked at Needles and asked, is anyone waiting outside? Needles opened the door and the only one there was some kid. He stepped into the room and handed me a paper bag filled with bills. "Jordan told me to give this to the old white guy when he left."

"Thanks, but I'm not leaving without her."

The kid scowled and lifted his shirt to show me his piece and said. "Jordan says she stays. He said I could do whatever it takes to stop you."

"OK. Boss. Message received." He relaxed and left closing the door behind him. I looked in the bag it was full of 20s. I put it with the pile of clothes.

Titz grabbed Needle's hand, "Come on baby. Lay down and let me ride you, I need more cock." While she rode Needles, I picked up the vial of coke and did two hits in each nostril. I handed my phone to Jazmin and asked her to record for me. I got hard again from the blow and watching Titz work. I climbed up on the bed behind he and whispered in her ear, "Reach back and spread your cheeks then lean forward so I can fuck your ass, baby."

Titz complied and groaned in pleasure as I pushed into her shitter. I had never DPed this body before and it felt amazing to me and while I wasn't in a position to view things the best, I was glad I watched the two guys fuck her earlier in the day. Still, the whole idea of it got me going. I was glad Jazmin was recording this intimate moment. Titz obviously loved double penetration. She rode us with energy and enthusiasm, and the noises she was making assured me that she was on another massive train of orgasms. Her pelvic spasms and anal contractions sent me over the edge. Needles followed soon after. Titz sat on him catching her breath, she farted out a huge glob of spunk that landed on his balls and ran and flowed down his sack. Titz got off of him as cleaned up the huge mess we had made of him I felt something touch me and realized that Jazmin was sucking my cock trying to get me hard. I thought, Now is indeed later. She got me hard and I fucked her. While I was on her, the kid poked his head in the door and let a very big man in for Titz. She asked, "What do you want baby?"

In a deep voice he said. "My knees are shot. I want you to ride me and wave those fun bags in my face." I was mesmerized and couldn't believe the size of his cock as Titz took it out and tried to throat him. He laid down in the funk making the bed creak. And she crawled up to him kissing his tip before rubbing the head between her legs. "It's OK baby. Nobody takes it all. Do what you can."

At that Titz looked over at me and smiled. For an instant I saw my wife under the whore saying, 'challenge accepted.' This little flash elated me Suzan is still alive and in there. But in a second Titz was back and slid half way down his shaft and groaned. Whether from pleasure or pain I couldn't tell. She leaned forward and her lover grabbed a swaying tit and brought it to his lips. She worked her cunt up and down his shaft. Three quarters in her. Watching it disappear into her pushed me over the edge. And I came hard into poor Jazmin, who I had hardly paid any attention to. I got up to watch the show. From this angle I recognized the guy and shouted out, "Hey I know you. You are Able Cain. You were rookie of the year once."

He rumbled, "So what! Now I'm a broke broken down nobody. What do you want?"

"I followed your career while it lasted, I was a big fan I saw all of your best games."

"That's real nice, now can you let me alone? So I can enjoy this ladies work?"

"Sure thing, Able." I had a plan. I got dressed and walked over behind Needles who was dressed and back in his seat. Pressing the muzzle of the 25 to the back of his neck I told him softly. "Needles, I like you. I think you are a goodguy. The last thing I want to do is make you a quadriplegic. But. I have to get Titz out of here. She is my wife and I love her. I have to do this."

Needles stiffened at the touch of the gun and nodded slowly. "John I understand I am willing and ready to help. Titz is a nice lady but old. She won't last long at this. Just make it look like I had no choice so Jordan doesn't kill me. Please John. Let me help."

"OK, my friend. Mix up some smack and a little coke for three, enough to have you and the girls nodding off. Jazmin first, then Titz and then you."

"Great idea, give me a second to work. Don't get nervous, I got your back bro."

"How do I get in touch with you Needles? In case I need your expertise when Titz gets dope sick?" He pulled out a business card and handed it to me. Buy a burner and only call from an anonymous number in case Jordan checks my phone."

As we plotted, Titz had worked her way all the way down Able's shaft and she was riding him like a bucking bronco. Able was in hog heaven. "God damn Titz. God! fuck that feels good." Titz orgasmed over the praise and the cum train had her bucking for all she was worth. Needles called Jazmin over and she offered her arm. She shivered and smiled a thank you then laid down on her bed she was out in a minute.

Able roared as he blew into Titz. She mewled as she felt his cum in the deepest reaches of her womb and had one more massive orgasm. With a loud "Uuuhhgggh Gaaahh!" she rolled off him and tumbled to the floor on our side of the bed. Needles kept his word and sat nice and still.

Able sat up and blinked. "Damn girl. Marry me."

"Able, she can't that would be bigamy. She is already married to me."

Abel saw the gun pointed right at his eyes and sat up, massive legs over our side of the bed. "Don't shoot man, I didn't know. I swear nobody told me she was married."

"I know. I won't hurt you if you help me. I have to get her out of here. I need you to carry her to my car."

Her clothes were at my feet. Keeping the gun trained on Able, I kicked the clothes over to her and growled, "Titz, get dressed you stupid fucking whore!"

"Johny? I don't want to. Why are you doing this?"

"Because It's what I want. What you want doesn't matter. You are just a junky whore. Get dressed! Or I start making you watch me kill all your friends!" Able looked alarmed. I put a hand on Needles shoulder and gave it a friendly squeeze. Titz got dressed.

"Johny, I am not going anywhere. I know you. You won't shoot any of these people."

"Like I knew a month ago you would never lie to me? Try me. Get your whore ass over here you dumb cunt. Give Needles your arm."

She did. Needles held up his end. She said "Ummm so nice and warm" and walked over to the bed and sat next to Able, "I'll just rest here for a minute, baby." As she sagged against him.

"Ok Needles now you." Done. I felt the tension drain from his shoulders. He pushed the various items across the table top before laying his head down.

Able was watching intently. "Able now that it's just you and me, let's talk man to man. I want to make you an offer. I need you to carry my wife across the street to my car. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure. But that's not much of a deal. What's in it for me?"

I pulled 5 benjamins out of my pocket. "$500 and I will let her fuck you one more time at a nice hotel with room service. How does that sound?"

"$600 and two fucks and you have a deal."

"Done! Get dressed my friend. Write your number down here."

I pulled the curtain back so I could peek out. Nobody but the kid. I told Able to lay down on the bed and pretend to be asleep. I opened the door and the kid turned into the room, "There ain't nobody wa." He cut off when he felt the muzzle under his chin. I grabbed his Glock from his waist and pistol whipped him with his own gun. As he hit the floor Able sat up and smiled.

"She was right you don't want to kill anyone." And smiled weakly as I pocketed the pea shooter and pointed the more ominous Glock at him.

"All right my friend, I don't want to hurt you, but I am not willing to take any chances. Pick up Titz."

While he shouldered her I grabbed any money the kid had on him and picking up the rest of her pay and stuffed all in the paper bag.

"Ready? Silver SUV across the street." I opened the back door and Able gently poured the limp Titz into the back seat. I tossed the bag of cash in with her.

He closed the door, and I handed him the 600 and waved him away with the Glock. "Now get out of here before anyone sees you helped me."

"Able gave me a nod, "You're a good man John, don't let Titz forget about me."

And he lumbered off into the dark on his bad knees. I got in the car, started it and slowly drove home. I turned on the radio and 'Nights in white satin' was playing. One of Suzan and my favorite oldies.