John and Suzan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort this out John, and I will owe you. This isn't what I had planned."

"Right, you thought you were buying a compliant hot sex slave to replace your beautiful but boring little wife. I understand. Be careful what you wish for."

I called Needles and asked him to dose Amanda so she would nod out and I could pick her up.

Jason was at school teaching, probably in total misery and Suzan and I had taken vacation days, so we went to get our new friend. Leonard was not there. Amanda was a light young woman, even nodding out after her last heavier dose from Needles. Suzan and I collected her pay from Jordan and I caried her to the car. They rested in the back with Amanda's head in Suzan's lap.

Once she was in the back seat with Suzan, I called Leonard, "Boss, are we bringing her home to your house? How can we get her in? Is anyone there to take care of her? She has no keys, not even a cell phone." You bastard. I thought to myself.

"No! Take her to your place and sober her up. I don't want her back like she was earlier."

You monumental prick, "That will take a couple days, maybe more."

"Whatever it takes. I don't want her destroying the house or wandering the streets propositioning the neighbors."

We got her in our house and cleaned up and in bed.

It was Suzan on her side, Amanda in the middle and me on my side. Suzan and I knew what to expect so the day was mostly meds, hydration, and sleeping. Jason managed to make it through the school day. Needles had kept his dosage low so, while he was dopesick it wasn't anything that he couldn't handle. Once he got out running the natural endorphins kicked in and he felt better. He even got Maria to go out with him for a couple miles before he took off on his usual ten-mile run. When she got back to the house, she was exhausted but informed us that the run helped to sweat out a lot of poison from her system. She still had cravings, but it wasn't as bad. She vowed to run with Jason every day. Running was something she enjoyed in High School but could never find a reliable running buddy. Jason was that reliable person now, her rock. She had resolved that she was going to be the best woman she could be for him, if not for herself.

While she recovered, Amanda preferred our bed to the lonelier guest bedroom. Monday night I was awakened by two vixens taking turns sucking my dick. Then Suzan and I took turns eating Amanda to multiple orgasms. Suzan used her favorite big black dildo on the petite blonde. Amanda could now orgasm without any drugs. Amanda loved it, she was now a multiorgasmic hot little Nympho. It was a wild night but Suzan and I both managed to make it to work the next morning. Jason left for school really early the next day and we left Maria in charge of Amanda's meds, feeding and to keep her out of trouble. Looking after another person was good therapy for Maria.

That evening was almost comical, Jason got home first, then Suzan and finally me. It seems that when Amanda woke up, the needy little tart was horny and wouldn't be denied so Maria spent some hours schooling her in girl on girl 69.

Jason arrived home and, finding the carriage house empty, he went for a run. A good sweat and runner's high minimized any lingering symptoms. He showered and came into the main house and followed the moans up to the guest bedroom. He stood in the doorway and got hard watching the live two girl sex show. The wonton nature of the activity reminded him of the other night but instead of being jealous or wanting to get spun up, he got hard as a rock as any red-blooded male would. He was stripping and trying to decide how he could diplomatically join the fun not wanting to upset his spicy Latina woman. Then she looked at him and begged, "Mi amor, Get over here and fuck this putita. I can't take any more."

When Suzan arrived, she too followed the noise. And found Amanda trying to coax a fourth nut out of her son while Maria fisted her. Suzan enthusiastically threw herself into the fray but moved everyone to our king-sized bed.

When I finally arrived home Suzan was pegging Amanda with a strap-on, that I didn't even know she owned, while Amanda was going down on Maria again. There were dildos everywhere on the bed and Jason sat off to the side trying to revive his prick for another go.

I had a choice to make. A very tough choice. I could take ED meds and some meth. Get spun and join the fun. Or since I and my wife were 48+ hours into our detox and coming along nicely and not too painfully, I could be an adult and cool things down. Not the most enjoyable or popular option. But I started by talking to Maria. "Mijita, have you been taking your ibuprofen? Have either of you eaten anything today other than my son?"

"Oh Papi, we have taken our meds but not eaten, all our little Putita wants is sex, we have been at it all day."

Suzan laughed. "John, Papi, I didn't even think about dinner. I'm sorry, you are probably tired and hungry. What can we do for you?"

"Everybody get cleaned up and dressed so we can go out to dinner? Jason, Mijita, you two shower in the apartment and find Putita something to wear. Suzan, you and Amanda shower here and I will use the guest bath. Can we be ready in 45 minutes?"

The kids were back in 30. Maria brought Amanda a flowered, short yellow sundress and a pair of panties, None of her bras would fit the blonde. Amanda slipped the dress on, eschewing the panties and looked wow. Just perfect. It was mid-thigh and hugged her chest causing her nipples to get hard and poke out. Suzan said, "Amanda, that isn't a church look but not too scandalous, nothing shows below unless you bend over. Suzan and Maria were dressed equally as sexy and summery.

Amanda giggled and said, "Or do this?" As she raised the dress to her hips, displaying her sex and pert bottom. "Perfect for Putita, the new me."

We all burst out laughing. And Suzan gave Putita an open-mouthed kiss. "John, where are we eating?"

"I don't know, since we are entertaining the boss's wife, I am charging it on the company card. Any suggestions?"

Amanda Jumped in with "Daniel's on Main? It is one of our favorites."

"OK. Daniel's it is. We packed into the car with the ladies in the back seat. We made it to the restaurant, just in time, as the sluts were starting to get involved in their play in the back seat.

When I gave the car to the valet Amanda flashed him as she exited. She led us into the restaurant like she was the owners wife, not a customer.

The Matre'd said, "Mrs. LaSalle! We weren't expecting you tonight! Did someone lose your reservation?"

"No, Mark. We don't have a reservation. Be a dear and see if you can find us a table for 5."

"Only 5, your husband isn't joining you?"

"No. The poor man is working late so I am left alone to entertain our friends. I will be sure to tell him how helpful you were."

It was almost comical how quickly Mark found us a table. Amanda slid into the back of the large booth, Jason, and Maria to her right, Me and Suzan to her left. Primed from the groping and snogging on the way over, she grabbed Jason's and my hand and placed them on her upper thighs. "There we go. This is nice and cozy. The waiter took our drink order. Amanda ordered a bottle of Leonard's favorite wine from his private locker in the wine cellar.

While we waited and looked at the menu. Amanda told us about her life. Before marriage, she was a good virtuous church girl from a very strict family, she got her first job as Leonard's secretary right out of college. She was wooed by him, and they married. Once married to the much older Leonard, it took her forever to get used to a life of privilege and this kind of excess. She also told us that she had no sexual experience growing up and was a virgin until Leonard took her over his desk one night her second month on the job. She didn't really regret it but had trouble enjoying the sexual things he wanted her to enjoy with him. She knew nothing of what to expect as a wife in the bedroom, other than providing children so she assumed that all the things Leonard did to her were normal and what every wife does. Her mother and sisters never talked about sex. She had no one besides us to ask. She grew up believing that it was a woman's duty and necessary to produce children and heirs and please her husband any way she could. The only time she argued was when he wanted anal sex. She could see why he wanted her that way now that she had and continued to have pleasure from it. He was such a good, giving husband. She seemed very earnest and none of us had the heart to set her straight on any of those opinions. For such a wonton whore she was very sweet and still naive.

Then she met us at the party. Now she learned what she had been missing and had years of lost time to make up. Plus, as happens with many people who use drugs and then have intense positive sexual experiences, her pleasure centers had been rewired to crave orgasms and sexual stimulation even without the drugs. When she wasn't fucking one of us, she started watching porn to learn techniques and get ideas for new things to try. She was a changed woman, much like Suzan. I wish It had done that for me too. She told us that she didn't speak Spanish well but the men all day Sunday kept calling her Putita Blanca, which she understood meant little white whore. She was happy with that and liked the sound of Putita, if was much nicer than the English equivalents, whore, tramp, hooker. Although she was rather liked trollop and courtesan. She had decided that her new friends should all call her Putita.

While she was spilling her guts Jason made the first move and slid a finger into her juicy quim causing her to squeak and smile mid-sentence. Maria smiled at Jason as she moved his other hand up her thigh. The wine arrived and Amanda offered a toast. "To my new family and the best 5 days of my life." She took a sip and almost dropped her glass as she tried to quietly climax from Jason's fingers working her lips and Love bud. They had been playing together, with Maria's blessing and he had learned the best way to bring her off.

We all toasted "To Putita."

The wine was excellent and shared between 5 people of course we needed a second bottle. And a third. Leonard's new personal assistant would be shocked when she saw the credit card bill. I planned on not mentioning the dinner unless I was asked.

Everyone was detoxing well, and Amanda confided with us that she didn't want to go home and wondered if she could move in with Jason and Maria or Suzan and me. Shuffling around so the girls flanked her, Suzan, the most mature and levelheaded of the three sluts tried to explain things to her. "Sweetie, think about that. Jason and Maria are a couple and as much as they enjoy making love to you, they are planning a future together and starting a family, I hope. Remember, you are married to John's boss. I doubt he will let you go, to become our third. I am not saying that the idea doesn't intrigue or interest us but given your husband's character I think that will have to remain a fantasy. A very delicious fantasy but not in the cards. I will make you an offer, and I think I speak for Jason and Maria as well. Our Putita is welcome in our beds whenever possible."

I added, "Plus there are other things to work out. You have to fully detox before making any life changing decisions. Who knows how you will feel in another week. Until then you are welcome in our bed and in our home. Tomorrow we all need to get tested at the clinic. Last time Titz and I partied at the Paradise we both got a couple of STIs. The dangers of bareback sex that offset the pleasures. Nothing good is free. You can't have the feel of a raw cock in you or the joy of being filled with cum, without the risk of an STI. You can't have the high of drugs without the crash unless you don't give a fuck if you crash and burn and just keep going. I think about Jasmin every time I watch Suzan get injected. It makes me sad, and I worry about you all."

Suzan added, "Bareback, the best kind of sex!" Jason and Maria looked a little uncomfortable hearing about our previous STI issues. The week wore on nicely and we all ended up testing positive for the usual Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis plus the clap. Again, all treatable and treated. We warned Needles, Able and eventually Jordan and Leonard.

I told Jason and Putita the story of Jazmin. Suzan and I had speculated that Jasmin had been the source of our STI but since it happened again the only conclusion to be drawn was that it was one of the anonymous men who had fucked one or all of my ladies.

Speaking of Leonard. He waited until late Thursday to call me into his office and ask about his bride. I admit I was peeved by his callus behavior and let it show. "Sir, your wife is doing well. We all caught a couple STIs so you should get tested too. Other than that, you should expect a vastly different woman when she returns home. If all goes to plan that should be about a week."

"John no need for such formality, aren't we friends? Different how?"

"Well, Sir, uh Mr. LaSalle, Mrs. LaSalle has a whole new attitude toward sex. Male female sex, lesbian sex, even anal sex. She has learned a lot in the last week. Her appetites are approaching my wife's even without any drugs. She will surely give you a run for your money."

"John, you are my oldest and most trusted employee, call me Leonard or Len. This all sounds amazing except for the STI part. How is Suzan? And your kids?"

"Well Len, they are all great. They really like Putita, er Amanda. Everyone is enjoying having her around. We will be sad having to give her back. BTW, she is picking up her car and some clothes from home today." And then going shopping with Maria. Be prepared for a huge credit card bill.

"Thank you, John. I am reassured that you are taking such good care of her."

Putita and Mijita came home loaded down with bags that they left on the living room floor. Jason got home and asked to see, but Maria told him, "You will have to wait for Papi and Jefa to get home. Once our admirers are assembled, we will put on a fashion show!"

Amanda added, "Think about what you want for dinner, we are ordering in."

By the time I got home the group was drinking and thick with anticipation. They were just receiving our pizza delivery. Over a slice of pepperoni, I filled them in on my conversation with Leonard. Putita looked sad and asked, "Was he apologetic about waiting so long to ask about me? Should I call him?"

Suzan shot out with fire in her eyes. "Screw the bastard, let him sweat. Stay here as long as you like, we love you."

Once we were done eating and were well relaxed over more cocktails, Amanda announced. "Now for the fashion show!"

While Mijita sorted packages Putita unzipped the lavender silk long sleeve jumpsuit she was wearing to reveal several tattoos covered in protective plastic. First she showed us an infinity arrow on her right forearm, arrow pointing up her arm. "This signifies inner strength, energy and wisdom." There was a butterfly on her left deltoid, "This signifies transformation." And a feather on her right deltoid and shoulder, "the feather means freedom and transcendence."

Then she turned and we all gasped, except for Maria who had seen her get it. Amanda had gotten a tramp stamp. The name Putita floated above the words 'Insert here' across her hips with a lifelike cock dripping cum into her anus. She bent over and spread her cheeks to give us the full effect.

"My God girl, that is a bold statement!" Suzan told her.

Amanda laughed "Says the 'I heart anal' girl. Titz, you are my hero, but I didn't want to copy you exactly."

"What do you think your husband will say?"

"I don't really give a fuck, but I suspect he will love it. Especially the first time he fucks my ass."

Before the fashion show started Maria stood in front of us and lifted her hair to reveal 'Jason' tattooed on the nape of her neck. "I may go back for more tats, but this is a start."

Jason took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

My son helped carry the packages into the other room and the girls insisted that we sit on the couch as they dressed and did a reveal of each outfit. They started with a couple of elegant yet revealing dresses first. Maria looked fetching in a very short LBD that hugged her tits and curves. When she sat in Jason's lap, she wouldn't have been even marginally appropriate in public. Next was a pair of floor length low back white evening gowns with hip high slits complete with white satin gloves. Since neither woman was wearing lingerie even the elegant dresses looked hot. Putita informed us that visible panty lines would ruin the look and besides she loved the feeling of being naked under the dress. It was exciting and sexy. She might never wear lingerie again unless her tits started to sag, a problem her surgeon assured her would never occur.

Casual wear came next everything right on the cusp of being scandalous. Finally, they modeled several outfits of 'slut' clothes. Maria sat on Jason's lap and told him, "I will probably not get much chance to wear these outside this house."

"Oh? Are you getting modest on me?"

"Well, Babe. I have been thinking long and hard on this and have made a decision. I am retiring from the junky whore trade. The store we bought this stuff from was near the Paradise and as we drove by, we saw Jordan at a room door with a line of guys." She unconsciously touched the back of her neck. "Putita here was ready to get spun and work for a while. I thought about it but even though it sounded fun I had just gotten this tattoo and know for sure who I belong to and where I belong. I told her no and called Putita's gynecologist and made an appointment to have my IUD removed as soon as my STIs are gone and my cycle ends."

Jason's mouth fell open and he held her close. "Two questions."

"Yes?"

"Do you think you can do it? Kick the drugs for good?"

"Yes. I never had a good enough reason before. Now I do and, I am sure. And the second question?"

"Will you marry me?"

All three women screamed, "Yes!" and started crying.

Amanda sat in my lap and asked me to hold her, "I am so happy for them they are a perfect couple. I can't help wondering if my marriage is ending just as theirs is beginning."

"Sweetie, you will be fine. You are a survivor. Plus, no matter what Leonard decides to do, you will always have us."

Suzan quietly left the room and went upstairs. She came back with something in her hand. She walked up to Jason and handed her engagement ring to him. She smiled at Mijita and then back at Jason and said, "This was John's grandmother's engagement ring, Tifany's from the 1930s. Your father gave me this many years ago. I want you to have it for my daughter-in-law and the mother of my grandchildren. Don't argue with me, I want you to do this right. "

Jason looked at me and said "Dad?"

I nodded yes. "Your mother and I love you both. Don't argue with her. You know how she is when she makes up her mind." He got down on one knee and asked Maria, "Maria, will you be my wife. She took the ring and slipped it on her finger. Crying, "Yes!" through more tears.

We were all very emotional, but gradually our eyes dried. I stood up and held out my hand to Maria, she took it and stepped into my arms for an embrace. "Mijita, welcome to our family you will soon be our beloved daughter. Suzan has been a wonderful wife and mother. I am confident that you will be a perfect wife for our son. If you ever have trouble or need help, we will always be here for you. Even if that trouble is drugs or whoring. We have seen the worst of each other so never be afraid to speak your heart or ask for anything."

Maria kissed me on the lips and said, "Oh Papi, I love you and Mamacita so much, I only hope I can make things right with my own family." We broke our hug and then she went to Suzan for the same assurance before taking Jason to their room to celebrate.

1...45678...10