John and Suzan Ch. 05

Story Info
J & S get their shit together, things sort themselves out.
34.4k words
4.36
2.2k
2
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. When I started this series, it is that time of year when the days have grown dark and short and my mood travels along. This tale is darker and the characters possibly less likeable than some of my previous offerings. I hope it isn't too jarring for readers expecting sunbeams and butterflies. This is a 5-part series. You can jump in at the end if you like, but it will all make better sense if you start at the beginning of the journey.

Fair Warning. Many of you won't like this series. It contains non-consent and certainly reluctance, cuckoldry, interracial sex, drug usage or drug abuse, cheating, impotence, mature, prostitution, gangbangs and the problems of aging and is in general a little dark. Further, many of you will find my characters actions stupid, illogical, selfish and in many cases juvenile. I only want to say two things. Again.

When people feel their lives crumble around them, they grasp at straws, they do poorly thought out and really stupid things. Welcome to humanity.

This is a work of fiction, not real life. Enjoy or not enjoy. Get over it. I welcome PMs if you want to chat as well as comments from regular Lit members.

This isn't an endorsement for drug abuse, just a fantasy from my sick brain. Everyone needs an escape from their reality, I hope this helps.

John and Suzan ch. 5

'Cause I love you. Yes, I love you

Oh, how I love you.

Oh, how I love you!

After Suzan came down from the party with Able, she got moody and quiet. The special coke from Needles helped but she wanted something more. On Sunday I got a vial of coke, meth, and a pinch smack. Labelled with red and blue dots.

Sunday evening Suzan was finally ready to talk.

"John? Do you really love me? I am such an awful wife. I climbed all over Able's giant black cock, let him fuck me and cum inside me, even in my ass, loving every second of it. I was such a filthy slut! I love being a whore. I love getting fucked. I wish you could still satisfy my needs but... I made you help me cheat on you in the filthiest possible way." She whined.

"I arranged that for us. It was almost all my doing. I got you high, I stuck the needle in your vein. Don't be so hard on yourself. It wasn't your fault you married a pervert. For years you were a faithful loving wife. I turned you into a junky whore."

"No! Why are you being so kind and so generous? I am a slut of the worst kind. Those drugs couldn't turn a good faithful wife into a whore. I must have wanted to become a junky whore. Look what I had them tattoo on my ass. I am trash. I should be living in a trailer. Fucking fat assholes for drugs or drug money. How can you live with me? Allow me in our marital bed?" I decided not to remind her some of the things she had done with Jordan in our marital bed. It was no longer sacred ground for us.

"This is the depression you are feeling along with the withdrawal, it is the aftermath of the drugs messing with your head. We went through all of this weeks ago. What did I say?"

"That you love me? But why?"

"Yes. I do love you. Always have, I always will. Why? Can anyone ever answer that question. You are the first woman I truly loved. We have been together for more than half a lifetime. You have stood by me through everything. Too much work, Illness, my disability, everything. Plus, you have a great set of tits. Now stop asking silly questions."

"I just feel so insecure and inadequate. Why can't I just make you hard like I do other men? Don't you love me enough?"

"It's not a matter of loving you enough. Something in my body is broken. I can only get it up with the drugs. We are lucky. After the stroke, I am lucky that I can still walk and talk, still do my job and make a good living. Believe me, I love you and this bothers me more than it does you. We are making do with what we have. The drugs help, but both of us need to come to terms with the fact that I will never be the man I once was. I love pleasing you any way that I can, I derive a great deal of pleasure in sharing you, seeing you cum, hearing you moan even with another man. I have learned to adjust to our circumstances, but if I was able to, I would be the one fucking you 3 times a day."

"OK. I believe you. It's just..." She trailed off. "John, I need a cheer up, take me out for drinks and dinner?"

We let it drop and I threw out some ideas for dinner. Suzan was dressed in a short skirt and clingy top. No bra or panties. Slut eye makeup. She had become adept at choosing colors and makeup that made her look younger than her grey-haired companion.

As we drove to the restaurant, I noticed a black Tesla following us. It was weird. It was a little too close at first. After reading many spy novels I decided to make four right turns and see what would happen, The tesla fell back but I knew it was still there. When I valeted the car, the Tesla continued and drove past us. I noticed a dark-haired guy in a suit behind the wheel. I thought I recognized him, there was nothing distinctive about him, but I have a good memory for faces, and I was pretty sure I had seen him around my office building.

Suzan was in a mood for fun, She was dressed like a sexy slut, and she played it up, flashing the valet and then strutting into the restaurant with a brazen sway. She made me feel like a player who had picked up an escort or a hot Milf for dinner. Definitely not a husband out with his wife. No husband would allow such a buxom sexy wife out in public displaying her wares so blatantly. Her makeup was impeccable and selected to make her look younger. So was her hairstyle, the very short skirt and toned legs captured a ton of male attention. She was in a different outfit from our Birthday outing. Still, she was sans panties as she sat next to me in our cozy little round tabled booth, letting her skirt ride up, enticing me and other men as she had done with Tom.

I completely forgot about the driving incident while she got drunk, showed me her butterfly, and blew kisses to other men across the room. When I made eye contact with a couple guys, they gave me a knowing nod. I was enjoying my wife being a slut in public and feeling like a player. Dinner, alcohol, and our games perked Suzan up and she was soon back to normal. Almost normal. Except for the nipple rings and tramp stamp that were always with her now, she was back to my sweet wife. Suzan giggled and asked me in a breathy voice, "Wanna have some dirty fun, Babe? Meet me in that unisex bathroom in 3 minutes?" I immediately agreed. She held out her hand and I reached into my pocket and gave her the special vial and 2 hundred-dollar bills. She set off and walking past a handsome guy in his 40s at the bar, she brushed her tits up against him and smiled at him. As I followed her per her instructions. I stopped and said to him, "I think my date likes you, Do you want her next?" He choked on his drink and nodded.

In the bathroom Suzan had done a little of our special coke and had a kneeling pad of hand towels on the floor. As I walked in and locked the door, she handed the coke to me and I did some, wishing I had brought some ED meds too. Note to self, Be prepared for anything and everything. We kissed and then she moaned a bit as I rubbed her through her skirt.

I found her wet slit and a darker wet spot began to grow on the front of her skirt. "Honey, that feels good, but do I have to walk back to our table looking like I wet myself?" I kissed her with tongue before she dropped to her knees and attacked my pants and belt freeing my partially erect member. "Oh dear, I should have given you more time to prepare. Let me see what I can do." She spread her legs wide and stuck her fingers in herself to collect some of her juices to rub on my lips and under my nose, I have always loved the way she tastes and smells and my heart started to beat faster as the pheromones did their work. Back on her knees she stroked me and then sucked my head into her mouth. Suction. I needed the suction to improve the blood flow, once she had a little something going, she throated me until she could lick my balls. She also had her fingers rubbing herself frantically. I was really enjoying this, but I wanted to pleasure her too, so I helped her to her feet and bent her over the sink. The bending over caused her skirt which was scandalously short to ride up and expose her bare ass. I dropped to my knees and stuck my face in her from behind. She was waxed and perfectly smooth from mound to asshole. My tongue first found her juicy fuck hole and then her stink star. She moaned, "Oh, honey that feels so good, but you don't have too. I didn't bring you in here for you to be my whore. I am your whore, don't you remember, you paid me?"

Laughing I spat on my thumb and slid it in her to flagellate her g-spot rubbing my index finger and the web of my hand on her excited clit. I stood back so she wouldn't wet my trousers when she squirted. "Oh fuck. Cumming! That feels so dirty out here in a 'Public' place. Don't you want a turn? I need to give you your money's worth, so you give me a good review." I laughed at that.

"I do, but just let me do this for you and enjoy me making you cum and then you can finish me. Why would you complain about me wanting to pleasure you?" I went back down on her, it didn't take her long to groan out another intense orgasm and then she picked up where she left off sucking on me so hard, she left a small sucker mark on my glans. I shot my load on her tongue, and she showed me and swallowed. I then told her as I pulled up my pants and composed myself, "I have a little surprise for you. Wait a few minutes before you follow me out." She smiled and nodded as she took a drink of water from her palm, swished, spit and swallowed some more and wiped her mouth. As I left, she was reapplying some lip gloss and taking another hit. Junky.

I left the bathroom and gave the guy waiting a fist bump and "Enjoy her." I glanced over my shoulder as he entered the bathroom and saw my wife surprised yet smiling as she reached her arms toward him.

I sat alone at our table for about 20 minutes having a second cocktail, before the guy emerged with a big grin on his face, a nod at me and a thumbs up. Suzan emerged a few minutes later and prowled to our table, took a drink, swished and swallowed. She gave me a kiss and took her seat in the booth. "Thank you, Darling, that was lovely. I guess I will have to believe that you do love me as a whore and even do like to encourage it."

"You bet, Baby. How was our friend."

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell."

"You're not a lady, I thought we already established that at the Paradise. I paid you to be our whore."

Suzan raised an eyebrow, "Oh dear, that money was for both of you? He paid me 200 too. Must I give it back?"

I slapped her thigh playfully. "No. Keep it, I assume you earned it."

"I did and it's a great job, getting paid to cum. I fucking love it. I love you."

-----

We chilled and recovered and had a couple quiet days leading up to Cathy and Wendy arriving. The only thing of note was the growing closeness between Jason and Maria, one night we sat him down and had a long talk without her and about her. Suzan started, "Sweetie, we have noticed that you and Maria have become inseparable. We love her too but want to make sure you know what you are getting into with her. Right now, she is doing great. Living in a safe and somewhat less tempting environment. And we are taking care of her needs. But. And it is a huge BUT. I know what she is feeling. The pull. The pull, the hunger is strong, after being a junky living on the street for almost a year she could lose her internal battle any day and just disappear. It's not as if she will stop loving you but she is fighting that battle every day. Jason? Smack? Jason? I waged the same war when your father was away for work. I lost and Titz was born. I feel her right now whispering that she wants her time. Sometimes she shouts, and it is all I can do to shut her up. If your father hadn't come for me when he did and stayed through all the men who fucked me, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Your mother would have been lost to you. Your dad may be a pervert, but he saved your mother. Saved my life."

Suzan sighed and continued, "If someone wanted to hurt you and looked into Maria's background, the info could wreck your career. Have you thought about that?"

Jason took a deep breath and exhaled, "You make valid points. I have thought about it, but what if they found out about you and dad? That could be just as damaging. Do you suggest I distance myself from all the people I love? I know I could lose her at any time. My biggest regret is not following Marisol and making it work. She could be my wife now and you would have grandkids to dote on. I won't make that mistake again. If things go bad, I will be a mess any way you look at it. I really do love Maria."

"Yes, I suppose we are a problem too. We are not saying that you should abandon all of us and yes you need to follow your heart. So, you are saying you are in love with Maria?"

"It's still very new, but we are great together and my heart races every time I think about her, which is all the time, even when I am at school working, or get close enough to smell her. It has been like that since the first moment we met. I know she isn't Marisol, but she might be better. Let me try to explain it. Mari was always so focused on her career. Her future. Her duty to other Latinx immigrants. Maria is focused on me, us, our future together. She says I help her stay grounded. Mari never said anything even close to that. She said she loved me, but she never really needed what I was able to give her."

Suzan followed up with, "This is a honeymoon period in your relationship, what if you get too committed and she reverts back to being a junky and a whore? She is like me. She will fuck anyone once she is high, the night she got spun with us she fucked your father like a submissive little slut."

Jason gasped, "Dad, you fucked my girlfriend? How could you?" Then he laughed at his mother's look of horror, "I knew about that, Mom. Dad and Maria told me all about it although Maria went into more detail than Dad did."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Horny as fuck. I bent her down on the bed, pushed her face into the bedding and dog fucked her hard. She loved it, I loved it as she told me about your pussy in her face and cumming in her face. We were both so fucking hot and excited. I nutted in her 3 times, once in each of her holes. I can't believe this, but I am getting hard telling you about it. This perversion streak of mine is obviously genetic. I must get it from both of you. That probably explains why you and dad seem made for each other."

Suzan and I gaped at each other and laughed. "I might need to have a heart to heart with our other two offspring. Maybe warn them about lurking genetic character defects."

"I have worried about Dad having to deal with those urges with you, Mom. To be honest we have discussed it, and Maria says she can't promise that will never happen, but..."

I interjected, "No one can truly promise anything, Life is just too uncertain. Heart attacks, strokes, auto accidents."

"I understand that Dad, let me finish. Maria suggested that if I see her at her worst, high and whoring, it might prepare me and if I still wanted her, she would do everything she could to be the woman she thinks I deserve."

Suzan seemed surprised, "How would something like that work?"

"Well since you asked. She told me about your weekend plans and that she applied for the job of backup whore for Titz, the headliner. I wanted to talk to you two first before I said yes."

Suzan frowned. "Said yes to what? Agreeing to letting her go? Yes, to endorsing the idea?"

Jason swallowed hard, "She wants me to join you three and see how she is when she is a whore. That would mean I would see you in action too, Mom. No way to avoid that."

Suzan squirmed in her seat, I could see just how unhappy that made her, "I am not really comfortable with that, John? A little help?"

My mind had been racing. I sat thinking for a long couple of minutes. Jason asked, "Dad? Have you been listening?"

I looked at my son and noticed his shorts tenting. That answered one question. He was into this at least. Finally, "Suzan, when I first arrived at the Paradise, Titz didn't even acknowledge me, no one would have guessed that I was her husband. If Titz is high enough and horny enough she won't even remember that she has had children." Suzan frowned at me but nodded her ascent. "Jason, the thought of this excites you I can see. You want this. Just a warning, you will be seeing your sweetheart enjoying being a three-hole whore, other men's cum all over her. You will hear her moaning her pleasure at being fucked by men that are not you. White men, Black men, Latin men, fat men, rough men, old disgusting men, all kinds. The job is to please anyone who pays. She will be begging for more, more drugs, more cock, more cum. Being so high she doesn't recognize you or even bother to look at you. She will be dripping cum from all her holes and have cock breath. Your Mother too. Nothing can prepare you for that, but I guarantee that if you still love her after, then you will know you were fated to be mated."

"Then it's settled, I will tell her."

Suzan remained silent. Although I could see she was thinking this over and didn't look enthusiastic, she didn't share any of her reservations or fears with us. Not then. Maybe not ever. She was normally very straight forward and communicative. But today, she chose to remain closed mouth.

"We will work out the details with Jordan." The details were that we would start at sundown on Friday and all be done and leave at Midnight Saturday. Whether his backup girls arrived or not. I also called Able and asked if he would come by at 11:30 that night in case we needed his muscle. He said he would be honored and would do anything for Titz. One hurdle down, a few more to go.

-----

The next day Suzan and I took Maria aside. Looking stern and troubled, Suzan took the lead. "Maria, you know we love you. But about Jason..."

"Is something wrong with him, is he OK?" she asked in a panic.

I jumped in to reassure her, "Jason is fine. He is OK, don't worry. It's just that he told us how he feels about you and also told us about your plan."

Maria was smiling a sweet loving smile when she realized our son wasn't hurt or something. But her brow furrowed as I continued. "Oh Papi, Jefa, I love him so, but I am no good for him. He deserves a better woman. He is a schoolteacher and wants kids, a very square normal life. I doubt I can be the wife he deserves. I don't know what else to do. I have told him about all the things I have done, all the fucking to get drugs. Living like an animal. He smiles and holds me and says he doesn't care and then kisses me with such passion it takes my breath away. I tried to tell him I wouldn't be able to change even for him. I will lie to him and cheat on him. My mother was a puta, and I am a puta. That is the truth. And I am a junky. I can only resist for a time. I don't know how long. At best, I would always be a recovering addict. After explaining that, I said I loved him, but we can't be together."

"He cried and told me that isn't an option he will follow me wherever I go. I asked, 'Even if I go to be a junky whore?' We were both crying then. Your wonderful loving son then said, 'Who will take care of you when you are exhausted and sick? If you OD? I will. I want to.' I spent an hour trying to convince him that it wouldn't work and that he thinks he knows about it but seeing me sucking another man's cock for money or drugs is a different thing and he would grow to hate me. What if I was a good wife for a year and then went back to my old ways, what would happen to him and our children if I relapsed? Then he said, 'Let me prove myself to you. Let's go now. You make some money, get high and see if I stay.' I was afraid to take him to the old factory where you found me. So, I countered with him watching me work with you. I never believed he would talk to you about it. I thought we were done. Over. I thought I had driven another good man away. I thought that we would have a few more days of love and fucking and when the time came, he would let me go, forever. Then he told me you agreed. Is that the truth?"