John Continues to Train Me...

Story Info
My older boss continues with my seduction and training.
6.6k words
4.69
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firmjames
firmjames
12 Followers

This is part 3 of my story about how I was introduced to BDSM, spanking and a lot more by an older man I worked for back in the 70's...........

As before, John stayed away from the office in Margate where I was based in the days following my first belting and first kissing of another mans penis.

It was mid summer and we were very busy with tourists booking trips etc., so I was fully occupied but that didn't stop my mind constantly returning to my most recent experience.......my bottom was very sore and I had checked in the mirror and found that it was still quite red with some vivid darker purple marks from the belt and even some bruising.

Even after 2 or 3 days I would suddenly be aware of the discomfort as I moved and that in turn would excite me and cause erections as I remembered and relived what had happened, and I soon realised that, despite my resolve not to, I was going to contact John again.

But then matters were taken out of my hands as somewhat surprisingly, despite his assurances that he wouldn't, John phoned me.

He apologised for so doing but said that an issue had arisen which he needed my help in resolving......The Dover office was our warehouse and stores. It was part of a large building, most of which was used by one of the ferry companies but we had a small part with a separate entrance. I had been there several times and liked it because it was near a pub which did excellent home made food cooked by the landlords wife, and we had become quite friendly with them both.

Anyway one of the Dover staff had left suddenly and the other had a family medical emergency and couldnt work the Monday......it wasnt a sales office so there were no holidaymakers visiting it but it supported the work of all the coastal offices and needed to be manned. John himself could do the afternoon but wondered if I could do the morning.

Of course I said I would and he apologised again for phoning, and then I heard myself saying that I was going to phone him anyway about a disciplinary issue.....my voice must have been shaking I felt so nervous and hadnt really planned on saying this, but John was delighted and said he looked forward to talking about it on Monday.

By the Monday morning most of the marks on my bottom had faded, but there were still 3 or 4 pale pink lines which must have been from the edge of the belt, but John had mentioned that he wouldnt keep me at the office/stores late because he was busy himself that evening and had to get away by 6.00 p.m., so I was both pleased and sorry that I wouldnt be getting any new ones.

As I said there were no public visitors to the Dover office so I dressed casually and drove to Dover. I had to collect the spare key from the Ferry companies warehouse, let myself in and got on with what needed doing.

It was a slightly strange feeling, being the only person in the ofice.

The office was on a sort of gallery above the store room which was larger than we needed with racks of shelving. There was some natural light from obscured windows plus strip lights. The office again was bigger than we needed with 3 or 4 desks and the usual paraphernalia.......plus there was a toilet downstairs and another with a washroom and a shower up on the office floor. The doors to the office, toilet and washroom were reached by an open staircase from the floor below and there was an area outside the office with a hot drinks machine, a small table and a couple of chairs plus a sort of vinyl covered padded bench that would seat 2 or 3 people.

There had been very few phone calls from the other offices, they all knew the situation and were happy to sort themselves out, things were operating unusually smoothly.

John arrived just before 12.00, said he was pleased I had been so ready to help out, but even more pleased that I had said I was going to contact him.....He then said that as it was so quiet how about a lunch break at the pub, which of course I was happy to agree to....

He told me to go ahead to try and get a table as he just had a phone call to make and would see me over there.

As ever the pub was busy and noisy and the only seats avaiable were in a corner at the bar...the lamdlord was serving drinks and I ordered a pint and told him John was here too and would be over in a minute.

I needed my drink but wasn't feeling particularly hungry as the butterflies were back in my stomach as I sat there waiting for John knowing what we would probably be talking about....

John arrived after 5 or 10 mins and joined me at the bar. I was leaning back against the wall which was to my right with the bar in front of me and John took the spare bar stool to my left, so we had a degree of privacy.

John ordered his drink and we had a short chat with the landlord about life and work in general.....he asked us if we would be eating so I said I wasn't really feeling hungry and John said he thought a couple of pints would do for lunch today.

When Bob,the landlord, left us John said he hoped I was feeling OK as I hadn't wanted any lunch and I explained I was just feeling slightly nervous.

John said how happy he was that I had told him that I was going to phone him again and that he greatly enjoyed looking at the photos of me he had taken on my last visit. He said that he hadn't had a chance to show his friend yet but had told him about them on the phone and he was greatly looking forward to seeing them.

As I have said the pub was noisy and smoky and it was a hot day....no one was paying any attention to us or our conversation and we were leaning close together with no one particularly near us in any case, and the drinks on an empty stomach and the conversation were having a strong effect on me.....

John asked me if the thought of one of his friends seeing photographs of me tied up and naked excited me and so I admitted that it did.

All morning in the office had been like a normal working day and when he arrived John was businesslike with no real mention of what had happened between us, but it became clear that things had now changed....John said how pleased he was that things had gone so smoothly and that if I wanted to head off home now that was absolutely fine, but that as it now seemed pretty quiet there should be some free time for me to continue my training that afternoon, and how pleased he would be if I agreed....and that if I agreed I was to do exactly as I was told from the moment we left the pub.

My excitement and the drinks on an empty stomach meant that I didnt really hesitate in agreeing.....John put his hand on my thigh, gave it a squeeze and said 'Wonderful, finish your drink and follow me'.

As I finished my drink I assumed that John was going to lock up the office and drive us back to his home in Deal for my next training session.....as we left the pub he turned to me and said 'right James, you have now agreed to obey me for the rest of the afternoon haven't you..? I agreed that I had.

'Good, it's a very hot day and I think you would be more comfortable without that shirt on, so take it off and give it to me'

This was a shock and unexpected. I had dressed in a short sleeved polo shirt, and there were topless men about, but it wasn't the sort of thing I would normally do...but I could tell from the look on John's face that he was serious and was testing whether I would do as I had agreed.....so I pulled it off and, feeling very self conscious, handed it to him.

John accepted it with a huge smile on his face and told me to walk in front of him back to the office.

As we turned into the street wherr the office was, there was no one else about and John told me to stop and keep my hands at my side...he then stepped up to me and took my left nipple between his finger and thumb and squeezed, this had the usual effect of making my knees buckle but he let go quickly before then doing the same thing to my right nipple.

He said that he didnt know whether it was having my nipples tweaked, being half naked in public or both, but it was very clear that I found the situation exciting.....and he was right, I had a very strong erection.

We were very close to his car so I was hoping my public exposure would now be over, but I was told to follow him into the office. He unlocked the door and stepped back to let me through and as I entered I heard him being greeted by a manager from the Ferry company's office whom I also knew, I was very glad that I had been out of sight before he had appeared....John told him he would be around most of the afternoon but would probably lock the door although he was expecting a visitor within the next hour or so, which left me in a state of surprise and confusion......

John came in behind me and closed the front door but didnt lock it..... that was close, he said, I didnt think that Bruce would be working today, but a young man shirtless in this heat is no big deal anyway and I dont think he will be bothering us, you will be spending the afternoon here James so I think we should get you more comfortable, take your shoes and socks off!

I hesitated and John reminded me that I had agreed to do whatever I was told for the rest of the afternoon and that my hesitation was earning me punishments. I reminded myself that we were alone here and that it was extremely unlikely there would be any visitors, and I had agreed to obey, so despite the slightly grubby floor I took off my shoes and socks and stood barefoot just inside the entrance to the storeroom, my heart now racing with nerves and excitement.

John told me I was to stand still with my arms at my sides, then, putting my shirt socks and shoes on an empty shelf near the door he came up behind me and ran his hands over my neck shoulders,back and down my arms before reaching round and quite gently tweaking my nipples again. This caused me to groan softly, and then a new sensation as he started to kiss and nibble the base of my neck, which felt both wrong and right and only served to increase my excitement, especially as John was making appreciative noises too.....

The kissing and tweaking stopped and John told me that I really was the most genuinely submissive young man he had had the pleasure of meeting, but that it was early days of my training and he thought I still needed the anonymity of a blindfold to really let myself relax and so saying he proceeded to tie something over my eyes again as I stood there and let him.

He told me to put my hands on my head and keep them there and then I felt him kiss me on the lips quite softly as he stroked my chest and stomach before dropping his hands down to my belt which he proceeded to undo and pulled it out from my jeans. He told me to put my hands behind my back and then used the belt to tie my hands together. I was very conscious that he hadnt locked the door and that we were only just inside the entrance, but I had given up all responsibility to him and wasn't surprised when he undid my jeans, pulled them down and told me to step out of them. He picked them up and told me he had put them with my other clothes on the shelf and that I wouldnt have them back until I left. So now I was stood tied and blindfolded in just my white briefs...which barely contained the massive erection I was sporting.

John explained that it was now time for my first punishment for my earlier hesitation, and to make the punishment fit the crime it was to be an exposure....he guided me back to the rack by the door on which my clothes had been stored and then using what I assumed was some of the storeroom twine, which was left everywhere, tied my secured wrists to one of the shelving uprights so that I was stood virtually facing the door. Next I felt his hands on the waistband of my briefs and freeing my cock he pulled them down to my ankles. He sucked me and stroked me two or three times leaving me wanting much more before telling me to step out of my briefs...... I was instructed not to struggle or to try and free myself but to stand there fully naked and accept the risk of exposure. He said he had his polaroid camera in the car and that this was a scene he wanted to capture, so he would be going out to his car but would be back.....! And with that I heard the door open and his footsteps gradually receding.

I stood there in my private darkness, completely naked and restrained just an unlocked door and a couple of feet away from the outside world........and wondered what on earth I was doing. I felt very small and humiliated and my erection had quickly subsided, I was straining to hear any sound of John, or more worryingly someone else, returning but all I could hear was the sounds of traffic on the main road at the end of Dour street. The longer I stood there the more worried I became that someone from the ferry companies office was going to come in, worse that it would be somebody who knew me, and I started to try and free my wrists from the stanchion they were tied to, but with little effect other than to cause something to fall off the shelving with a frighteningly loud bang.

I froze instantly, now worried that I would cause something to fall onto me or that someone would come and investigate what the noise had been and in the silence I heard the sound of voices and approaching footsteps...

I began to panic, but didnt want to make any noise which might attract attention, so I turned as far away from the door as I could manage and just hunched over. I was really scared and my penis was now fully limp though leaking cold precum onto my thighs...

It was clear that the footsteps and voices were coming towards the door. I recognised Johns voice and the second voice sounded vaguely familiar. The footsteps came to a stop right outside the door and I heard John say 'after you, hopefully James will be as I left him, you've seen him before of course, but not quite like this ', and with that I heard the door open and felt the rush of warmer air from outside. The second voice said ' oh yes, now that is a nice view, I had wondered how he looked naked and now I know, I think you had better lock the door John, we don't want to be disturbed this afternoon I think'.

I heard John locking the door and was desperately trying to place the strange voice. I felt a body close to me and then 2 hands cupped my face, tilted my head back and whoever it was kissed me quite hard on the lips. He was clearly taller than me and his tongue pushed insistently into my mouth. I resisted at first but then just relaxed and began to enjoy the feeling of not being in control again and of being wanted...my being naked in such a public place was not going to be the cause of complaints and disgrace, I accepted that I enjoyed this, needed it somehow, and had to accept that I enjoyed being submissive.

The kiss became passionate with one of his hands behind my head pulling my mouth tighter onto his while the other ran down over my chest to my groin and my rapidly re-hardening cock. It was very erotic, the feeling of my nakedness against his clothes, the fervent kissing and the encouragement and comments coming from John.

The second mans hand was slowly wanking me, causing me to groan into his kisses, but he stopped kissing me and told John that he thought it was time to remove my blindfold, that I needed to see who I had been kissing so passionately, who had my cock in his hand...

John started untying my blindfold. He told me that he might replace it later but that for now he agreed that I should see who was enjoying me, that I needed to accept my need to submit and not hide behind the artificial anonymity.

With the blindfold removed I opened my eyes. It took me a moment to place the man who stood in front of me, one arm around my shoulders and the other slowly wanking and fondling me. I knew him, his name was Charles and he was a man who had retired early from the navy, and now ran one of the south coast offices. John had mentioned at some point that he lived out on the marshes near Hythe.

He was taller and stockier than John and several years older too....I had met him several times before but now here I was naked, having just been involved in a steamy kissing session with him. As if thinking the same, Charles bent down and French kissed me again.

'How old are you James?' he asked me, stepping back. I told him that I was 19, and with no warning he slapped my erect penis making me gasp in surprise and pain....

He said that the reason for the slap was as a punishment because I hadn't called him Sir, and that from now on, except when we met in a work environment, I was always to address him as Sir.

He held his hand above my penis and asked if I understood, so I replied Yes Sir. He smiled and lowered his hand.

Charles had a beaming grin on his face but there was something slightly cruel and sinister in the way he was watching me..

He turned to John and said 'there is something really erotic about having secretly lusted after a young man you work with and then seeing him stripped and restrained and available for your pleasure, I never dared dream that having him here like this would be possible '

He's agreed to do anything I tell him to this afternoon, haven't you James? said John...

'Yes Sir' I replied in a very small voice....

' Speak up James and tell Charles that you are his to use as he wishes'

I hesitated as this was all moving rather quickly for me.

'James you know you want and need this, just say it and enjoy the release saying it will give you'...

I didn't make a conscious decision but heard myself telling Charles that I was his to use as he wished, and John was right, I did feel more relaxed, I had given up responsibility for whatever happened next.

Charles exchanged grins with John and then said that they only had an hour or so before they needed to head off to meet the others and much as though he'd love to take me with them, he thought I wasn't quite ready for that yet.....John agreed and said they'd keep me to themselves for the moment, and that they should go upstairs and make themselves more comfortable....and me a little less so!

They untied me from the storage rack and removed the belt from my wrists, with John observing that he had a better use for it. He told Charles to pick up some more of the twine and then taking hold of a wrist each they walked me, naked, through the storeroom and up the stairs to the gallery. It's difficult to describe my feelings as I was walked through one of my work environments, stripped and vulnerable, my wrists held by 2 much older fully dressed men, one of them my boss and the other in some senses my junior......of course I vaguely knew what was about to happen in a general sense but my mind was just living from moment to moment, not thinking ahead.

I knew that I wanted this, I wanted new experiences, I had found what John had done with me exciting and I trusted him.

I wasnt sure I trusted Charles in the same way, but John was still here and I had agreed to obey both of them and so I was apprehensive but excited to see what happened next.

Letting go of my wrist John moved the padded bench away from the wall into the centre of the open area on the gallery and told me to lay face down on it, lengthways. I did as I was told, the vinyl covering was cold against my body but soon warmed up. My feet overhung a bit at one end and John told me to move up so my head slightly overhung at the other and so now most of me was supported by the bench.

He then took a length of the twine, doubled it over, laid it across my lower back and passed one end under the bench, telling Charles to pull it through. Charles took it and I felt him pulling it tight across me and tying it off so that I was secured. He then gently squeezed and caressed my bottom. 'You have a delightful smooth and pert arse James' he said, moving a finger towards my opening which caused me to tense and clench my buttocks. I received a heavy smack and Charles told me that I would learn not to do that....

firmjames
firmjames
12 Followers
12