John Continues to Train Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw John picking up more lengths of twine and he said to Charles that he would have ample time to enjoy me but that they needed to finish preparing me first, and he passed some of the twine to Charles.

John told me to put my hands up alongside my head and proceeded to tie my wrists to the metal legs of the bench, whilst at the same time Charles was doing the same with my ankles. As he was doing this he reassured me that I was safe in their company, that I had shown I was ready and willing to continue on my submissive journey and whilst I would be shown how close pain and pleasure were, nothing would happen that he didn't think I could bear and ultimately enjoy.

This of course only served to increase my nervousness and trepidation and almost involuntarily I tried to move my hands, causing

John to say to Charles that he thought a couple more bits of twine were required and although I had been able to move my hands away from my body, he now tied a length to each wrist running underneath my chin....he then moved to my ankles and re tied them, pulling them as far apart as the width of the bench would allow before then tying another length between them. I really was now unable to move at all, in any direction. The feeling of total vulnerability was unlike anything I had felt before, complete helplessness yet strength somehow, bizarrely I felt in control. But that was about to change.

'Just 2 more things James', said John, 'first this I think' and he tied the blindfold back over my eyes, and then told Charles to start my warm up while he went to find something.

I heard John walking back down the stairs as Charles ran his hands slowly through my hair then down my body all the way to my feet then up stopping at my bottom which he caressed softly at first but then more firmly, pulling my buttocks apart and running a finger along my crack. I clenched again and in response I got another hard smack making me gasp but this time it was followed by a steady rhythm of smacks, first on one buttock then the other and faster and faster.

The shock and pain were greater than my first spanking from John and I couldnt help but gasp, moan and complain, but the spanking continued regardless with the pain from one slap blending into the pain from the next and a warmness began to spread through me.

I was dimly aware of the sounds of John returning and the spanking stopped. My mouth was open from the gasping and breathing heavily and John told me to keep it open. Something rounded that felt like a fat pencil but tasted of plastic was put across my mouth and John told me to bite on it, I later found that it was an off cut of small plastic pipe.

I felt it being pulled further into mouth as it was tied off behind my head and I found that I was unable to talk at all, merely make unintelligible noises.

My bottom was still smarting from the spanking and felt very warm and I no longer felt in control, just very vulnerable.

John was speaking again. He told me that he thought I was now ready for the next stage in my development, that he and Charles were in a bit of a quandary as they didn't want to use me so hard that I wouldnt be willing to be available for them again but also that this was an opportunity they might not get again and they wanted to make the most of it. A fully restrained naked young man, particularly one with a body as nice as mine, was something they had to take advantage of....and would. He told me that I was going to get penetrated that afternoon, at both ends, Charles would be using my mouth and throat, and he would be taking my anal virginity as that would be easiest for me as Charles was rather better endowed than he was.

But first he said that my punishment was to continue, that I had taken my spankings and first belting very well and that he would be particularly pleased if I took what was coming next just as well. He again told me that I would have no permanent damage but that he was going to use my belt, and Charles was going to use his to mark me, all over. He said that they would take it in turns to belt me, one from each side to ensure even coverage and that they would avoid my lower back near my kidneys otherwise my entire back, bottom and legs were to be belted.

I heard Charles say that as he was left handed he would take the right hand side, and John said lets all enjoy ourselves, I'll start.

'James' he said, 'we are going to give you 25 strokes......each '

I tried to say that I couldn't take 50 strokes but all I could make was a muted noise....and then the first stroke landed across my shoulders amd I tried to writhe and scream but couldnt move or shout.

Almost immediately the second stroke fell from the other side and then over the next 3 or 4 strokes they got into a steady rhythm, with only 2 or 3 seconds between each sharp slap of a belt against my naked flesh.

They worked slowly down my back with a slight pause as they reached reached my lower back which was now on fire. I had stopped trying to shout and was biting the plastic and just moaning. I had tears in my eyes but had accepted that nothing I could do would stop this, I just had to get through it and I wanted to show them I could...

The next stroke after they stopped on my back was across my ankles, which was the easiest to bear so far and it wasnt too bad on my calves, but after a few more strokes they started to fall across the backs of my upper thighs which really stung and I started trying to shout and scream again.

There was another pause and I heard John telling me how much he and Charles were enjoying belting me and how well I was taking it, that he was proud of me. I felt really pleased, I was stinging and hurting all over, but I was pleased I was taking it.

'Ok James' he said, 'in case you havent been keeping count you have taken 10 strokes from each of us so thats another 15 from each of us to go, and they're going to be on that delightfully red bottom of yours '

Almost immediately the beating started again, stroke after stroke, quicker now than on my back and legs, each one landing almost before I had assimilated the pain from its predecessor. I had no way of keeping count, my world had become one of heat and pain. The shock of the impacts blending together. And then something strange started to happen, I felt myself begin to let go somehow, to relax my body. The impact and heat were there but the pain had become something to enjoy, I didnt want it to stop. I was moaning, but in a pleasureable way and then suddenly the strokes stopped...and I missed them, briefly, before I was overcome by the heat and the pain which had returned with a vengeance.

I heard John telling me I had been marvellous and Charles saying he couldn't wait any longer he had to have my mouth now...that that was one of the best spankings he had ever been a part of. And I felt pleased and proud and wanted to please them more.

John told him to start, that he just needed to prepare me. Charles removed my blindfold and the gag. I had drooled everywhere. As my eyes came back into focus I could see John over at the sink running a bowl of wate, he was naked apart from his socks with his erection very clear. Charles put his hands either side of my face and I looked up to see him stood anove me, also naked with a very impressive erection both in length and girth, which was leaking pre-cum. He knelt down, took his cock in one hand and started to point it at my mouth, and just as I was wondering if I wanted this, I gasped as I felt cold water on my bottom. The cooling on the heat was lovely but I realised that John was using his wet hand to probe my opening. As I gasped, Charles just pushed his cock forward and the head was immediately in my mouth, and it wasnt as bad as I had feared, in fact the smoothness and warmth felt good and Charles was sighing with pleasure as he used my mouth. I felt John spread something along my bottom, which I later learne was soap from the sink, and then slowly push a finger in to me.

He told Charles to stop for a second so he could explain something to me, and as Charles withdrew his cock from my mouth, John told me that he was going to put first one, then two fingers in me to clean me before his cock entered me. He told me to try and relax my sphincter, to actually push as though I was using the toilet which would make it easier, and then without warning his finger was in me. Charles pushed his cock back into my mouth, pushing deeper causing me to gag, and then I could feel John working 2 fingers into me, making me full and invaded, but I knew neither of them would stop until they had cum in me...

Charles was pushing deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat, stopping and withdrawing every time I gagged, but immediately shoving his erection back as soon as I stopped. He had his hands holding my head, not that I could move much anyway, so could control me easily. I felt Johns fingers withdraw and then something much thicker pushing betwee my cheeks. It didn't feel there was anyway it would go into me, I thought it would bend or break, but it just kept pushing and there was a sudden searing pain as it entered me.

John stopped pushing with his cock just inside me and the pain began to lessen, which he must have sensed as he started pushing in again.

I have never felt so full and knew that I would never ne quite the same again, I wondered if I was going to need medical treatment.

My senses didnt know where to concentrate. The heat and pain from my spanking was still there, I had a cock pistoning in and out of my throat and mouth for the first time and I could feel that John was now fully in me, his stomach and pubes smacking into my abused bottom as he fucked me.

Charles came first. I realised that his breathing had changed and he started moving faster and faster before feeling his cock start to pulse and the thick warm liquid began to spurt into my mouth, I thought I was going to retch. He shouted his release and without wanting to or meaning to, I swallowed much of his cum as it had hit the back of my throat I pushed the rest out of my mouth with my tongue....

John was quieter when he came, but I felt him spasm inside me and he let out a big sigh. He deflated pretty quickly and slipped out of me a lot more easily then he had entered me. Being fucked hadn't really given me any physical pleasure but I did feel empty now and pleased that I had satisfied them both.....and that they had wanted me.

I didn't have an erection but was half hard and playful as my dad used to say...I ached and burned and felt very weary.

John and Charles started untying me. When they had removed all the twine I just sort of rolled over onto the floor and flopped. There were red marks round my wrists and ankles from the ties but I couldnt see my back although there were bright red marks all over the backs of my legs. John said that he could see I hadnt cum but that he thought we could all do with a shower. He helped me to my feet and walked me into the shower room. Charles followed.

There was a mirror in the shower room and I was able to see my back and bottom....... my back had the clear marks of the belt but wasn't too bad, my bottom was another matter. It looked like it had been tenderised. It was dark purple with some broken blood vessels close to the surface. It fascinated me, that I had been willing to let them do this to me.. John saw my face and told me me not to worry, that if I put moisturiser on it, it would be back to normal in a couple of weeks, perhaps quicker. He turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature then walked me in. He had set a lukewarm temperature which felt soothing on my body. There was just about room for two in the shower and he said to Charles that he hoped he wouldnt mind if je went first, that he would be quick.

I was still fairly zoned out and trancelike and John soaped me and started washing and soothing my body. When he did my chest he first rubbed and then tweaked my nipples, which had the usual effect and my erection returned immediately, stronger than ever. John smiled, quickly washed himself and then told Charles that it was his turn.

Charles smiled at John and thanked him, then came into the shower and like John, soaped my body and ran his hand between my buttocks. Cleaning me inside and out with his finger.

He then placed his hands either side of my face again, and tilted my head up before bending down and kissing me forcefully on the lips. I was resisting at first, but thought about what I had already done for him and let my lips relax. Charles opened his mouth and pushed his tongue between my lips, at the same time dropping one hand to tweak and play with my nipples. As I yielded to his kiss and actually began to enjoy and return it, his other hand dropped to my painfully erect cock and he softly began to wank me. I didn't last long. John had re-entered the shower and coming up behind me put his hands round and took over teasing and playing with my nipples. Charles held my head with one hand again, kissing me passionately and deeply whilst his other hand continued to wank me with increasing strength and speed. I had a massive orgasm but Charles didnt stop or slow down until he had milked me completely...I just had to collapse on the floor under the shower, but my bottom soon let me know I had to stand up.

John and Charles checked I was ok and then left me to collect myself and finish showering. As I was drying they returned, fully dressed and bringing my clothes with them. They told me that I had more than fulfilled their expectations, and that they thought I would be able to cope with their small group of friends, for whom I would be a wet dream.

John said that if it was alright with me, they had to leave as they had an appointment, and asked if I would be ok locking up etc. He said that he hoped he hadn't pushed me too far, that he thought I was a natural pleaser and submissive and that he felt honoured to have taken my virginity. He hoped that I would want to see him socially again and that he would give me a few days to process everything before making contact. Charles just said that he had loved every minute with me and wanted me again already......And then they were gone and I was left alone, already feeling a little sickened and disgusted with myself over what had happened.....

12