John Doe Meets His Favorite On-line Dare Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughs. "More like ten feet, I'd say. Not even that."

He turns toward the door. "Well, I'll see you . . . on line." He reaches toward the handle.

"Wait." She walks over to him and puts her hands on his shoulders. "Thank you. Thank you for doing this, and thank you for respecting the boundaries. I was really tempted to break them a few times, and maybe I'll regret that, but this was really hot, and I'm glad we did it."

He wraps his arms around her and holds her tight. She rests her head on his chest, then turns and kisses him on the neck. He kisses her neck, and they stand in their embrace for a minute or so.

"You give a very comforting hug," she says, stepping back.

"So I've heard." He puts his hand on the doorknob. "Thank you too."

He heads out of the room and down the hall. He glances back at the turn to the elevator. She is holding the door open and blows him a kiss. He blows one back and steps around the corner, into the elevator, through the lobby, and into the bright, noisy afternoon of the city's spring day.

12