All Comments on 'John Introduces Me Ch. 02'

by firmjames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hangeronhangeronover 14 years ago
interesting!

In my early 20s. i met a masn in his late 40s or early 50s. who became a long tiome friend, sexually.;

Sounds like i was quite similar to you, tho not as well equipped,he was always in charge and loved to give oral then fuck me, he was vwe.

gradually he wanted me to dress up for him, he provided the frillies, and then eventually asked to tie me up.

I agreed with this only because i knew him well, and what was likely to happen, and as you so rightly describe, the feelings of arousal is certainly enhanced, only tried it with one other man ( and his pals) and actually let him film a group session, with me masked, wich he screened at his cinema for groups of like minded men.

this was late 60s. Wonder if thatreel of 35mm film is still around.

Tell us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best!

Everything was perfect. The slow controlling way the older man has his way with you and makes you submissive to him. Hope for much more from you!

Certain things about this commanding, discreet older man remind me of my own relationship with a much older man who introduced me to both caning and spanking. Never again felt the same intense need to be used and owned as with this rather short, dominant man.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
sorry

i didnt like it.? but thats just me.? sorry

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

i loved it great story ,got me so hard must read more please .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very hot

feel so hot and ready to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a Moving Story

i loved the slow buildup, even tho I felt I knew where the story was headed. I was able to put myself into the scenario, and enjoyed the part I was playing, and seeing John get what he wanted made it even more real. Even tho many stories have a disclaimer about being fiction, I find that many stories could be real, and this was one of them. I want to find out more of what occurred with you and John, and I'm sure that other readers do, as well!

StickyBlushStickyBlushabout 2 years ago

Nice to see a Master’s character being shown in the True like get in which a true BDSM Master deserve a real Dom show wisdom, understanding, Patients, control and above all else To be a man or woman of their word… trust worthy well written

louiseacdlouiseacd5 months ago
oh god

please take me to his house

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous